• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7580 users

UK Politics Mega-thread - Page 27

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 648 Next
In order to ensure that this thread meets TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we ask that everyone please adhere to this mod note.

Posts containing only Tweets or articles adds nothing to the discussions. Therefore, when providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments will be actioned upon.

All in all, please continue to enjoy posting in TL General and partake in discussions as much as you want! But please be respectful when posting or replying to someone. There is a clear difference between constructive criticism/discussion and just plain being rude and insulting.

https://www.registertovote.service.gov.uk
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 21:51:05
September 20 2013 21:49 GMT
#521
On September 21 2013 03:37 olias wrote:
Discussions on this thread would be so much more cordial without GhastlyUprising stumbling about, attacking straw men and insulting any who disagree with him.

On another note, I am all for the EU, we have benefited significantly from free trade and the free movement of labour. Did you know the UK was one of only three countries which allowed complete free movement of citizens of the the EU within the first year that the eastern European countries acceeded?

Further integration with the EU needs to be explored, I am of the opinion that if we were to refuse more involvement, we would marginalise ourselves, reducing our political clout across the world. I don't think full integration would work, though fiscal union within the eurozone economies would be one way to resolve their internal imbalances.


I'm not sure what exactly 'free movement' includes, but Bulgaria and Romania have no right to work in the UK unless there is a yellow card (kind of like work permission). Even then, you're limited to 20 hours/week work. We joined in 2007, but we expect full rights on January 2014 when we will be allowed to work and stay with no restriction and no yellow card is needed either.
olias
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom61 Posts
September 21 2013 01:01 GMT
#522
On September 21 2013 06:49 darkness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 03:37 olias wrote:
Discussions on this thread would be so much more cordial without GhastlyUprising stumbling about, attacking straw men and insulting any who disagree with him.

On another note, I am all for the EU, we have benefited significantly from free trade and the free movement of labour. Did you know the UK was one of only three countries which allowed complete free movement of citizens of the the EU within the first year that the eastern European countries acceeded?

Further integration with the EU needs to be explored, I am of the opinion that if we were to refuse more involvement, we would marginalise ourselves, reducing our political clout across the world. I don't think full integration would work, though fiscal union within the eurozone economies would be one way to resolve their internal imbalances.


I'm not sure what exactly 'free movement' includes, but Bulgaria and Romania have no right to work in the UK unless there is a yellow card (kind of like work permission). Even then, you're limited to 20 hours/week work. We joined in 2007, but we expect full rights on January 2014 when we will be allowed to work and stay with no restriction and no yellow card is needed either.



Good point, I meant when the countries entered in 2004.

GhastlyUprising, you accused me of being middle class and implied you were working class you moron. I cant work out if you are trolling, or have short term memory problems.
All Output, No input
GhastlyUprising
Profile Joined August 2013
198 Posts
September 21 2013 10:47 GMT
#523
On September 21 2013 10:01 olias wrote:
GhastlyUprising, you accused me of being middle class and implied you were working class you moron. I cant work out if you are trolling, or have short term memory problems.
My point is that "lower class" is a highly derogatory way of saying "working class". You think I'm lower than you? Dream on. Our exchange in this thread has proven the opposite, with you complaining about perceived insults and then abandoning the pretence in the IMMEDIATELY subsequent post in which you call me a "moron".

This is the attitude of somebody who's fighting a losing battle and knows it.
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
September 21 2013 12:57 GMT
#524
As someone who would definitely call himself working class, I do not see the problem in calling me lower class instead. Most people define working or middle class by historical income, therefore I obviously have lower income than someone who I would consider to be middle class. It's not an accurate identifier anyway, as some people who earn £40k a year and live in a £200k house might call themselves middle class, while others would consider that person working class. Then when you also consider regional differences...does it really matter?
GhastlyUprising
Profile Joined August 2013
198 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-21 13:38:50
September 21 2013 13:24 GMT
#525
I don't understand what business you have in this exchange in which I've repeatedly been insulted by Olias (called a "moron" in his latest post), yet he complains about my insulting other posters because I merely told the truth about the lamentable ignorance of referring to the UKIP as an "openly racist" political party.

If you're going to intervene, at least make sure you have a point that's half-defensible. "Lower classes" is an obviously derogatory phrase, clearly offensive in a charged exchange like the one we had, and there's no indication that it's "historically" just about income. If you thought for a few moments, you'd see that the historical "upper-classes" of this country were not, and are not, identified with the richest classes. In fact, if you want to talk about history, the phrase "blue blood" was quite commonplace only a century ago, and "breeding" was quite widespread only 60 years ago.

Normally I might overlook such an error. But when faced with someone with such thin skin that he throws hissy-fits over merely being accused of ignorance of the subject at hand? Not on your life.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-21 13:33:26
September 21 2013 13:33 GMT
#526
He's just stating the fact that you're on some self righteous trip that basically no in thread cares about or agrees with.
On September 21 2013 03:37 olias wrote:
Discussions on this thread would be so much more cordial without GhastlyUprising stumbling about, attacking straw men and insulting any who disagree with him.


Also, why is it the Blair-Brown stuff that has recently come up isn't being covered that much? I suppose the average guy wouldn't be interested?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
GhastlyUprising
Profile Joined August 2013
198 Posts
September 21 2013 13:41 GMT
#527
On September 21 2013 22:33 Zealos wrote:
He's just stating the fact that you're on some self righteous trip that basically no in thread cares about or agrees with.
Well, I'm really not. Almost every single one of the insults comes from him, including violations of the rules of the forum. He has all the self-righteousness that I do, yet he is incredibly condescending on top of that.

And you're simply wrong if you're trying to say that "no one" takes the anti-immigration position in this thread.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 21 2013 13:58 GMT
#528
No one takes your position. You ironically call people Zealots for any opinion they hold that you do not, and make vast over-statements of this stupidest things. I'm pretty sure you were trying to compare the Conservative party to the Nazi party earlier, though correct me if I am wrong.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 21 2013 13:58 GMT
#529
Your position, as in not just anti immigration.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
September 21 2013 14:03 GMT
#530
I have as much business in this thread as anyone else. I was not attacking you personally, I was stating that calling someone lower class is no more derogatory than calling someone working class.

I understand what the historical definitions of upper (title holders and their families), middle (professionals eg doctors, lawyers) and working classes are, but that is no longer relevant in modern society. The vast majority of people define their class by their income/job and that of their parents.

I have not read any details on the Blair/Brown thing, as I am just not interested by it. We knew that there was a power struggle between them during labour's second term and no one outside of the labour party seemed to care as that is just what politicians do.
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
September 21 2013 14:07 GMT
#531
On another note, I did find the sale of government owned shares in Lloyds to be very interesting.

I heavily criticized the government in April for the Help to Buy scheme as I believed that it was designed to mostly benefit the rich. However, I did not know that it was also designed to benefit Lloyds, as it had a lot to gain by keeping property values high and the share price reflects that. If the chancellor had that in mind when he set the budget then perhaps he is not the fool I thought he was. I expect the government to do what it can to keep property values rising for the next couple of years until it sells the remainder of it shares in the banks.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
September 21 2013 14:24 GMT
#532
You're all welcome in my thread, thanks
Just cut down on the insults. This isn't the house of commons, this is a moderated forum
RIP Meatloaf <3
GhastlyUprising
Profile Joined August 2013
198 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-21 16:34:16
September 21 2013 16:27 GMT
#533
On September 21 2013 22:58 Zealos wrote:
No one takes your position. You ironically call people Zealots for any opinion they hold that you do not, and make vast over-statements of this stupidest things. I'm pretty sure you were trying to compare the Conservative party to the Nazi party earlier, though correct me if I am wrong.
Despite your posturing, you don't speak for all the posters in this thread. I think a neutral and objective reader would find that I have been called a xenophobe, a moron and much else. Compared with those charges, calling someone a zealot is quite moderate.

The tactics that you and your comrades-in-arms have resorted to merely reinforce my comments about the confirmation bias and blind, faith-based zeal of the pro-immigration party. As does the blithe hypocrisy of going on about self-righteousness when your side is playing the race card left and right.

For the sake of completeness, I'd like to note that I'm not trying to insult people by calling them zealots. I'm simply observing the truth of the factual reality of the situation when I say that open borders immigration (let alone one-way open borders immigration) is an extreme and fringe position. It's simply true that extreme free-market libertarianism has attracted millions of unquestioning adherents and has taken on many of the qualities of a dogmatic and religious cult. It's right and proper to accuse people of zealotry when they call for some of the biggest reforms ever in British politics and don't give a single reason to back it up other than a speculative theory -- which is in any case persistently contradicted by the evidence -- about competition lowering prices.

It's high time the things in the last paragraph were said and underscored. Compared with accusations of xenophobia and claims of open racism, I don't think there's a touch of self-righteousness in anything I have said here.
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
September 21 2013 16:34 GMT
#534
On September 22 2013 01:27 GhastlyUprising wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 22:58 Zealos wrote:
No one takes your position. You ironically call people Zealots for any opinion they hold that you do not, and make vast over-statements of this stupidest things. I'm pretty sure you were trying to compare the Conservative party to the Nazi party earlier, though correct me if I am wrong.
Despite your posturing, you don't speak for all the posters in this thread. I think a neutral and objective reader would find that I have been called a xenophobe, a moron and much else. Compared with those charges, calling someone a zealot is quite moderate.

The tactics that you and your comrades-in-arms have resorted to merely reinforce my comments about the confirmation bias and blind, faith-based zeal of the pro-immigration party. As does the blithe hypocrisy of going on about self-righteousness when your side is playing the race card left and right.

For the sake of completeness, I'd like to note that I'm not trying to insult people by calling them zealots. I'm simply observing the truth of the factual reality of the situation when I say that open borders immigration (let alone one-way open borders immigration) is an extreme and fringe position. It's simply true that extreme free-market libertarianism has attracted millions of unquestioning adherents and has taken on many of the qualities of a dogmatic and religious cult. It's right and proper to accuse people of zealotry when they call for some of the biggest reforms ever in British politics and don't give a single reason to back it up other than a speculative theory -- which is in any case persistently contradicted by the evidence -- about competition lowering prices.

It's high time the things in the last paragraph were said. Compared with accusations of xenophobia and claims of open racism, I don't think there's a touch of self-righteousness in anything I have said here.


Everything u just said can be said about ur theories of overpopulation etc.
olias
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom61 Posts
September 21 2013 16:41 GMT
#535
Please quote me calling you lower class, in fact, quote me insulting you at all outside of the last post. It is fine to have heated argument, I am fine with that. What is so frustrating when arguing with you, is that you constantly misrepresent what the other person is saying.

E.G.

On September 21 2013 00:16 Sermokala wrote:
To be fair its far better that the UKIP is almost openly raceist and actualy talking about the bad sides of good things happening instead of the shitshow that goes on in america with normal people becoming racists by not trying to be racists.

You're simply wrong. Even that international bastion of political correctness, the Guardian, doesn't claim that the UKIP is "almost openly racist".

I suggest you refrain from making extreme statements about another country's politics when you quite clearly don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

That is such an absurd overreaction I dont really know where to begin. So are you just trolling? or what?
All Output, No input
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 21 2013 17:15 GMT
#536
On September 22 2013 01:27 GhastlyUprising wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 22:58 Zealos wrote:
No one takes your position. You ironically call people Zealots for any opinion they hold that you do not, and make vast over-statements of this stupidest things. I'm pretty sure you were trying to compare the Conservative party to the Nazi party earlier, though correct me if I am wrong.
Despite your posturing, you don't speak for all the posters in this thread. I think a neutral and objective reader would find that I have been called a xenophobe, a moron and much else. Compared with those charges, calling someone a zealot is quite moderate.

The tactics that you and your comrades-in-arms have resorted to merely reinforce my comments about the confirmation bias and blind, faith-based zeal of the pro-immigration party. As does the blithe hypocrisy of going on about self-righteousness when your side is playing the race card left and right.

For the sake of completeness, I'd like to note that I'm not trying to insult people by calling them zealots. I'm simply observing the truth of the factual reality of the situation when I say that open borders immigration (let alone one-way open borders immigration) is an extreme and fringe position. It's simply true that extreme free-market libertarianism has attracted millions of unquestioning adherents and has taken on many of the qualities of a dogmatic and religious cult. It's right and proper to accuse people of zealotry when they call for some of the biggest reforms ever in British politics and don't give a single reason to back it up other than a speculative theory -- which is in any case persistently contradicted by the evidence -- about competition lowering prices.

It's high time the things in the last paragraph were said and underscored. Compared with accusations of xenophobia and claims of open racism, I don't think there's a touch of self-righteousness in anything I have said here.

Can I ask you to back up your accusations of me that I am pro-immigration in any way with some kind of substance please?

I know it's hard for you, but just try to answer my question please.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 21 2013 17:17 GMT
#537
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 22 2013 01:41 olias wrote:
Please quote me calling you lower class, in fact, quote me insulting you at all outside of the last post. It is fine to have heated argument, I am fine with that. What is so frustrating when arguing with you, is that you constantly misrepresent what the other person is saying.

E.G.

On September 21 2013 00:16 Sermokala wrote:
To be fair its far better that the UKIP is almost openly raceist and actualy talking about the bad sides of good things happening instead of the shitshow that goes on in america with normal people becoming racists by not trying to be racists.

You're simply wrong. Even that international bastion of political correctness, the Guardian, doesn't claim that the UKIP is "almost openly racist".

I suggest you refrain from making extreme statements about another country's politics when you quite clearly don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

That is such an absurd overreaction I dont really know where to begin. So are you just trolling? or what?

He's come up with a few real choice quotes. Here are my favourites:
That is the opinion of a zealot who would take us back to the conditions of the 19th century.

I suggest you refrain from making extreme statements about another country's politics when you quite clearly don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

I'll not be lectured on morality by someone who apparently glorifies anarchy more than the most fringe of Tea Party fanatics.

For those of us who don't have wet dreams about the future described by Blade Runner, the fact that there's room for more buildings has NOTHING to do with whether an increased population makes for a sensible policy.

You might not have a stake in this, probably being from a middle class background like most of the open borders brigade and expecting a middle class job in a sector where there aren't that many immigrants

As opposed to somebody who makes Glenn Beck look like a moderate...

The proponents of immigration here are not Marxists. For the most part they're the exact opposite: laissez-faire libertarians who embrace waste and unequal distribution of resources.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
GhastlyUprising
Profile Joined August 2013
198 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-21 17:28:49
September 21 2013 17:28 GMT
#538
On September 22 2013 01:41 olias wrote:
Please quote me calling you lower class, in fact, quote me insulting you at all outside of the last post.
As per your request:

On September 14 2013 04:51 olias wrote:
You are right, I was brought up in the middle class, I also studied labour economics for three years, but of course the experience of living in the lower classes in one small part of the country trumps all analysis all the time right? I mean you have actual stories!
I made the valid point that middle class people often lack the life experience to immediately see the significance of inviting hundreds of thousands more immigrants at a time when jobs are scarce and social housing is already full to capacity. It's not just knowledge of statistics that counts; it's also interpretation of statistics. You responded with condescension and one of the most shameless strawmen I've seen in a while. Nowhere did I say that the only evidence is "experience of living in the lower classes". I just think it helps to gain an insight into which data is significant and what the meaning is behind the figures.

On September 22 2013 01:41 olias wrote:
What is so frustrating when arguing with you, is that you constantly misrepresent what the other person is saying.
Well, as we've already seen...strawmen abound in your posts.

On September 22 2013 01:41 olias wrote:
That is such an absurd overreaction I dont really know where to begin. So are you just trolling? or what?
Actually, it's quite a proportionate and measured comment in response to almost a page of completely substance-free, ad hominem attacks. Better to write a good post and leave it to stand than derail the thread with endless back-and-forth

This will be my last post on the subject. Feel free to make as many strawmen as you like. Knock yourself out. Have a strawman salad.
GhastlyUprising
Profile Joined August 2013
198 Posts
September 21 2013 17:47 GMT
#539
On September 22 2013 02:17 Zealos wrote:
He's come up with a few real choice quotes. Here are my favourites:
As opposed to dozens of comments in which I've been called things such as a "moron", an "idiot", a "xenophobe", someone from the "lower classes" with no education beyond "stories", "so far up your own arse its unbelievable" (that's from you), someone who has "no idea what he's talking about on either the environment or economy" (against from you -- and with not a single argument given to back it up), and indirectly accused of being "almost openly racist" because I support roughly the same immigration policies as the UKIP.

I won't provide full quotes as I've had enough of this nonsense.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 21 2013 17:53 GMT
#540
On September 22 2013 02:47 GhastlyUprising wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:17 Zealos wrote:
He's come up with a few real choice quotes. Here are my favourites:
As opposed to dozens of comments in which I've been called things such as a "moron", an "idiot", a "xenophobe", someone from the "lower classes" with no education beyond "stories", "so far up your own arse its unbelievable" (that's from you), someone who has "no idea what he's talking about on either the environment or economy" (against from you -- and with not a single argument given to back it up), and indirectly accused of being "almost openly racist" because I support roughly the same immigration policies as the UKIP.

I won't provide full quotes as I've had enough of this nonsense.

Well, the first 2 are as a result of the gems you've been coming up with. 3rd one is dumb, the lower classes is irrelevant. No one has mentioned your education, merely that all you are coming up with for arguments are stories. I stand by my statement, and 2nd is based on the fact, once again, that all you come up with are stories and/or anecdotal evidence. You weren't accused of being racist, UKIP was.

Oh, and:
On September 22 2013 02:15 Zealos wrote:
Can I ask you to back up your accusations of me that I am pro-immigration in any way with some kind of substance please?

I know it's hard for you, but just try to answer my question please.

On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 648 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 912
WardiTV408
OGKoka 196
Rex135
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko371
mouzHeroMarine 303
OGKoka 196
Rex 135
ProTech121
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2646
Horang2 1418
Larva 1220
EffOrt 922
BeSt 634
Soma 413
Hyuk 339
Mini 282
Stork 197
ZerO 190
[ Show more ]
Light 177
Rush 171
ggaemo 139
Zeus 130
Barracks 115
Killer 90
Hyun 88
Sea.KH 38
Shinee 35
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 26
sorry 23
Aegong 20
soO 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
zelot 11
Sexy 10
HiyA 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1425
BananaSlamJamma164
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
byalli772
x6flipin413
Other Games
singsing2157
olofmeister1589
crisheroes265
XaKoH 264
Sick222
Pyrionflax187
B2W.Neo180
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1698
Other Games
• WagamamaTV229
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 1m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.