• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6930 users

Reddit forum "Creepshots" shut down - Page 8

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
DigitalDevil
Profile Joined October 2011
219 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-12 09:22:16
October 12 2012 09:04 GMT
#141
On October 12 2012 18:02 armada[sb] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 17:57 DigitalDevil wrote:
On October 12 2012 17:41 cloneThorN wrote:
On October 12 2012 17:14 DigitalDevil wrote:
On October 12 2012 17:05 Greentellon wrote:
This subreddit was shut down with blackmail and IRL threats. I'm not a huge advocate of that. We have a legal system for a reason.

The actions committed were also done to circumvent the legal system. Unless the legal system can solve that and maybe it potentially/eventually can, then it is often the case that people fall back to fighting fire with fire. It's someone similar to a burglar who gets shot. The whole getting shot is definitely way more serious but does the burglar really deserve sympathy here? I don't even agree with gun ownership but I could care less that the burglar was shot.


Theres a difference. If a burglar enters your house, you are in serious danger of getting killed. Having your photo posted on the internet does exactly zero harm to you.

Shooting a burglar is self defense, so that is understanable and legal, but circuventing the legal system over a couple of pics is a retarded action, made by even more retarded people.

Explain to me how posting a photo of someone on the internet in a very compromising manner does zero harm to that person? Creepshots is not a place your average joe goes to socialize and post neutral photos. The concept of creepshots itself doesn't lend itself to neutrality. It can potentially do zero harm to a person. It can also potentially do massive harm to that person. There are plenty of ways for that to happen and it's not even unreasonable to think they may happen.

You say it's retarded to fight back over a "couple of pics". Obviously, these pics aren't just a couple of pics or no one would be complaining. The actions of the creeps in this case are retarded to begin with so I wouldn't even bother defending them. If you're really fine with people doing things like this, would you be ok with the same people posting a picture of you onto a site like this where you can potentially be recognized, where you have no control over it, and possibly have it damage your reputation or lead to something worse?


The old "two wrongs make a right" mentality, eh?

No, not necessarily. I don't encourage people to fight fire with fire. But if an arsonist gets burnt, I'm not going to cry over it.


On October 12 2012 18:01 Tuczniak wrote:
There are shooting burglars on the street. I consider them way more threat to internet community than those creepy guys.

You can find worse things in virtually all cases. Doesn't justify, absolve, or even relieve what those creepy guys are doing. You seem to be saying that there are probably bigger problems to handle than to focus on smaller problems like these creeps. However, that is like saying everyone should be concentrating on and only on the most important issues. Obviously, it doesn't work like that in real life and many problems are dealt with in parallel.
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
October 12 2012 09:10 GMT
#142
On October 12 2012 16:52 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Am I evil for not seeing anything wrong here?
It's a weird fetish. It's not illegal. No one is getting hurt.

Now looking up their personal info then, that is fucking creepy and childish.

Erhm but it is? It's against the law to publish my portrait without my permission unless you have a justified reason. (Article 21 of the Dutch 'Auteurswet' or Author's Law; also Article 8 of the European Treaty of Human Rights).

Before you ask: Simply wanting to look at strangers is not a justified reason.
armada[sb]
Profile Joined August 2011
United States432 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-12 09:12:16
October 12 2012 09:11 GMT
#143
Okay, but there's a difference between a picture being posted without personal information (telephone number, address) and not maliciously, and posting someone's personal information with the intent of them being harmed in some way, shape, or form.

On that note, however, I think it would be funny if people found out who these creepshotters are and limited their "vengeance" to taking creepy candid pictures of them. However, that would require their information being handed out and that's pretty much opening the box for any number of things to happen to them.
#Hitpoint @ GameSurge (IDLE=BAN)
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
October 12 2012 09:15 GMT
#144
good riddance.

if people want to be sick fucks, they can do it elsewhere. even though reddit prides itself with being a content filter for the various niche communities out there, it doesn't mean they are not responsible for giving a platform for their fuckers and their disgusting activities.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
October 12 2012 09:29 GMT
#145
On October 12 2012 18:10 Wroshe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 16:52 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Am I evil for not seeing anything wrong here?
It's a weird fetish. It's not illegal. No one is getting hurt.

Now looking up their personal info then, that is fucking creepy and childish.

Erhm but it is? It's against the law to publish my portrait without my permission unless you have a justified reason. (Article 21 of the Dutch 'Auteurswet' or Author's Law; also Article 8 of the European Treaty of Human Rights).

Before you ask: Simply wanting to look at strangers is not a justified reason.

if you're in a public place, then people can take pictures of you. that's like saying on the news when the news caster is standing in front of hundreds of people on the sidewalk in new york or whatever big city it's illegal since they don't have your permission.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
DigitalDevil
Profile Joined October 2011
219 Posts
October 12 2012 09:35 GMT
#146
On October 12 2012 18:11 armada[sb] wrote:
Okay, but there's a difference between a picture being posted without personal information (telephone number, address) and not maliciously, and posting someone's personal information with the intent of them being harmed in some way, shape, or form.

On that note, however, I think it would be funny if people found out who these creepshotters are and limited their "vengeance" to taking creepy candid pictures of them. However, that would require their information being handed out and that's pretty much opening the box for any number of things to happen to them.


Most would agree that sharing a neutral photo on a site like facebook would be fine. However, substitute facebook with something like creepshots and now the context has completely changed. Intention is a really gray area. For example, you may not intend for an anonymous photo to cause harm to a person but that doesn't exclude the possibility that it can. The photo can be recognized by someone and then who can predict what will happen then? Can the responsible creep guarantee the privacy/safety of that person? If you do it knowing full well that it has a reasonable chance of harming someone, then I would argue that you're not so innocent anymore. In that regard, the people who intended the creepers harm merely just took a more direct and transparent approach.
wozzot
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1227 Posts
October 12 2012 09:42 GMT
#147
Just finished browsing through Reddit. I can't believe that there are so many people out there who are willing to defend perverts touching their penises to photos taken of women without their knowledge

Uggh
(ノ´∀`*)ノ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♪ ♫ (✌゚∀゚)☞ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♫ ♫ (ノ´_ゝ`)ノ彡 ┻━┻
armada[sb]
Profile Joined August 2011
United States432 Posts
October 12 2012 09:42 GMT
#148
On October 12 2012 18:35 DigitalDevil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 18:11 armada[sb] wrote:
Okay, but there's a difference between a picture being posted without personal information (telephone number, address) and not maliciously, and posting someone's personal information with the intent of them being harmed in some way, shape, or form.

On that note, however, I think it would be funny if people found out who these creepshotters are and limited their "vengeance" to taking creepy candid pictures of them. However, that would require their information being handed out and that's pretty much opening the box for any number of things to happen to them.


Most would agree that sharing a neutral photo on a site like facebook would be fine. However, substitute facebook with something like creepshots and now the context has completely changed. Intention is a really gray area. For example, you may not intend for an anonymous photo to cause harm to a person but that doesn't exclude the possibility that it can. The photo can be recognized by someone and then who can predict what will happen then? Can the responsible creep guarantee the privacy/safety of that person? If you do it knowing full well that it has a reasonable chance of harming someone, then I would argue that you're not so innocent anymore. In that regard, the people who intended the creepers harm merely just took a more direct and transparent approach.


I don't know much about creepshots, in fact, today is the first I've ever heard of it. From what I've gathered, it's not about upskirts or anything like that, it's more about candid pictures of attractive women. I just don't see where you're going with the "the photo can be recognized by someone" part. If it's a photo of a girls clevage taken without her permission, what harm will that do to her reputation? She didn't authorize it, in fact, I feel like most people would sympathize with her. As far as someone being recognized, if someone sees your photo on the internet, and recognizes you, they already have the means to creep/stalk/hurt you as they already know who you are and possibly where you live or work.

And again, you're going with this "well, they're doing something wrong, so I'm okay with someone doing something wrong to them" statement. I don't see how you can justify this. Yes, it's wrong what they're doing, but it's also wrong to cause another person harm, regardless of how direct and transparent your approach is. If this is a matter of legality, then it should be handled through the proper channels. If it's not illegal, then there's really not much you can do short of being butthurt about it.
#Hitpoint @ GameSurge (IDLE=BAN)
armada[sb]
Profile Joined August 2011
United States432 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-12 09:45:52
October 12 2012 09:44 GMT
#149
On October 12 2012 18:42 wozzot wrote:
Just finished browsing through Reddit. I can't believe that there are so many people out there who are willing to defend perverts touching their penises to photos taken of women without their knowledge

Uggh


I'm not trying to defend these people, they're perverts and what they're doing is wrong. However, I think it's also wrong to go posting someone's information on the internet and saying "Oh, well, whatever happens, happens!". Adrian Chen is just a firestarter, and I can't really agree with the way that SRS behaves themselves either. They're not wrong in a perverted manner like the people on creepshots, but they are wrong in a possibly dangerous manner in that you can't guarantee that someone isn't going to exact revenge.

I don't know the law, and if what creepshots is all about is illegal, then there has to be a way to deal with it that doesn't put people's wellbeing at risk.
#Hitpoint @ GameSurge (IDLE=BAN)
Endure
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada287 Posts
October 12 2012 09:48 GMT
#150
I don't agree with the sub-reddit however it's like saying we should shut down all sites showing pictures of girls from facebook, you can't single out one place. If you want to get rid of it you have to be unbiased and remove it from all sources. Anyone who wants that stuff can find it easily on google anyway.
DigitalDevil
Profile Joined October 2011
219 Posts
October 12 2012 10:04 GMT
#151
On October 12 2012 18:42 armada[sb] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 18:35 DigitalDevil wrote:
On October 12 2012 18:11 armada[sb] wrote:
Okay, but there's a difference between a picture being posted without personal information (telephone number, address) and not maliciously, and posting someone's personal information with the intent of them being harmed in some way, shape, or form.

On that note, however, I think it would be funny if people found out who these creepshotters are and limited their "vengeance" to taking creepy candid pictures of them. However, that would require their information being handed out and that's pretty much opening the box for any number of things to happen to them.


Most would agree that sharing a neutral photo on a site like facebook would be fine. However, substitute facebook with something like creepshots and now the context has completely changed. Intention is a really gray area. For example, you may not intend for an anonymous photo to cause harm to a person but that doesn't exclude the possibility that it can. The photo can be recognized by someone and then who can predict what will happen then? Can the responsible creep guarantee the privacy/safety of that person? If you do it knowing full well that it has a reasonable chance of harming someone, then I would argue that you're not so innocent anymore. In that regard, the people who intended the creepers harm merely just took a more direct and transparent approach.


I don't know much about creepshots, in fact, today is the first I've ever heard of it. From what I've gathered, it's not about upskirts or anything like that, it's more about candid pictures of attractive women. I just don't see where you're going with the "the photo can be recognized by someone" part. If it's a photo of a girls clevage taken without her permission, what harm will that do to her reputation? She didn't authorize it, in fact, I feel like most people would sympathize with her. As far as someone being recognized, if someone sees your photo on the internet, and recognizes you, they already have the means to creep/stalk/hurt you as they already know who you are and possibly where you live or work.

And again, you're going with this "well, they're doing something wrong, so I'm okay with someone doing something wrong to them" statement. I don't see how you can justify this. Yes, it's wrong what they're doing, but it's also wrong to cause another person harm, regardless of how direct and transparent your approach is. If this is a matter of legality, then it should be handled through the proper channels. If it's not illegal, then there's really not much you can do short of being butthurt about it.

The degree of severity is relative and it may not seem like a big deal to you, but to some, the idea of creepshots itself is disgusting. With regard to the recognized by someone, let's illustrate it with an example. A person who hates you stumbles onto the photo of you on a site like this and decides to let everyone at school know. Probably many but not everyone is going to sympathize with you. Hell, with immature little kids, it's often even the case that the victim gets teased and bullied. Ever seen internet memes?

I am saying that it's wrong to do harm period. But if a wronged person gets wronged them self, I am not going to waste time sympathizing. I'm not justifying what the creep hunters did. I'm merely saying whatever, not worth my time.

This issue came about _because_ both the creep hunters and the creepers themselves are able to dance around the legal issues. I am all for having the law settle this if it can. In this case, it seems like it didn't. If you then go on to say that if it's not illegal, then you just have to take it, then you shouldn't have a problem with what the creep hunters are doing. They are not doing anything illegal. Possible derivative negative actions may be performed by the result of their decision just as how possible bad outcomes may result for the victims of the creepers. Accountability is a double edged sword.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
October 12 2012 10:08 GMT
#152
I don't like SRS much - they banned me from their subreddits after I made one post there to correct some lies about Destiny :o - but they're right about this. This is like exactly what is meant by rape culture, you turn all women everywhere into potential targets and frame all of gender relations as men who are wolves and women who are sheep. If someone grows up in a culture where this sort of thing is normalized, perhaps he'll wonder about taking the next step, which would be to rape a girl. So yeah, I believe in the gateway to rape theory, even if only a very small percentage of those involved in this would ever actually have the nerve to act on it. Still higher than the average of the population I bet.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
armada[sb]
Profile Joined August 2011
United States432 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-12 10:12:26
October 12 2012 10:11 GMT
#153
Immature kids is a good point, didn't think of that. I have trouble seeing many other examples, but I had trouble seeing that one.

I see where you're coming from about not caring, and as long as you acknowledge that it's wrong then you're completely in the right as far as I'm concerned.

I'm pretty sure (but not certain) that it IS illegal to post somebody's address online. Invasion of privacy with malicious intent? I'm pretty sure that were Adrian Chen to post this jagoff's address online, and something were to happen to him, Chen could be held liable. So I wouldn't exactly say the creep hunters are exactly dancing around the law so much as disregarding it entirely. Like I said, I'm not sure, so if someone else knows for certain let me know, but my google-fu says that it is.
#Hitpoint @ GameSurge (IDLE=BAN)
DigitalDevil
Profile Joined October 2011
219 Posts
October 12 2012 10:31 GMT
#154
On October 12 2012 19:11 armada[sb] wrote:
Immature kids is a good point, didn't think of that. I have trouble seeing many other examples, but I had trouble seeing that one.

I see where you're coming from about not caring, and as long as you acknowledge that it's wrong then you're completely in the right as far as I'm concerned.

I'm pretty sure (but not certain) that it IS illegal to post somebody's address online. Invasion of privacy with malicious intent? I'm pretty sure that were Adrian Chen to post this jagoff's address online, and something were to happen to him, Chen could be held liable. So I wouldn't exactly say the creep hunters are exactly dancing around the law so much as disregarding it entirely. Like I said, I'm not sure, so if someone else knows for certain let me know, but my google-fu says that it is.

Honestly, I am not an expert on law either. However, I feel debating whether either is a legal issue or not doesn't make either any less accountable. I think we both can agree that the actions on either side are wrong, maybe one more than the other. I'm more concerned with people who attempt to justify the actions of the creeps as if they did no wrong and are a victim of wrongdoing.
armada[sb]
Profile Joined August 2011
United States432 Posts
October 12 2012 10:35 GMT
#155
On October 12 2012 19:31 DigitalDevil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 19:11 armada[sb] wrote:
Immature kids is a good point, didn't think of that. I have trouble seeing many other examples, but I had trouble seeing that one.

I see where you're coming from about not caring, and as long as you acknowledge that it's wrong then you're completely in the right as far as I'm concerned.

I'm pretty sure (but not certain) that it IS illegal to post somebody's address online. Invasion of privacy with malicious intent? I'm pretty sure that were Adrian Chen to post this jagoff's address online, and something were to happen to him, Chen could be held liable. So I wouldn't exactly say the creep hunters are exactly dancing around the law so much as disregarding it entirely. Like I said, I'm not sure, so if someone else knows for certain let me know, but my google-fu says that it is.

Honestly, I am not an expert on law either. However, I feel debating whether either is a legal issue or not doesn't make either any less accountable. I think we both can agree that the actions on either side are wrong, maybe one more than the other. I'm more concerned with people who attempt to justify the actions of the creeps as if they did no wrong and are a victim of wrongdoing.


Agreed, just two groups of douchebags being douchey in different fashions.
#Hitpoint @ GameSurge (IDLE=BAN)
Bagonad
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark173 Posts
October 12 2012 10:55 GMT
#156
Had to comment on this:
"So I'm doing something that's technically legal, but will result in consequences for their actions. These fuckers think they can get away with it scot free, which is one of the reasons why sexual violence is so prevalent around the world."

This is the disgusting face of modern feminism, she realises she has very little to condone these guys for, so she just adds a comment about sexual violence out of fucking nowhere.

I just don't understand this, taking pictures of women in public and masturbating to them is 100% completely fucking harmless, the gateway arguments can be said about anything, you could also say that it leads people away from it because they are now satisfied with pictures.

This can be compared to all the "How women are pictured in video games" crap, modern feminists simply have nothing to actually complain about, so they have to grab issues out of nothing. Use some energy on real problems, like how women are being treated in third world countries (Yes, i know this is a cliché argument, but in this game it's completely relevant), or how they're held down by Islam, or war crimes involving torture and rape, which are happening daily.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
October 12 2012 11:10 GMT
#157
On October 12 2012 19:55 Bagonad wrote:
Had to comment on this:
"So I'm doing something that's technically legal, but will result in consequences for their actions. These fuckers think they can get away with it scot free, which is one of the reasons why sexual violence is so prevalent around the world."

This is the disgusting face of modern feminism, she realises she has very little to condone these guys for, so she just adds a comment about sexual violence out of fucking nowhere.

I just don't understand this, taking pictures of women in public and masturbating to them is 100% completely fucking harmless, the gateway arguments can be said about anything, you could also say that it leads people away from it because they are now satisfied with pictures.

This can be compared to all the "How women are pictured in video games" crap, modern feminists simply have nothing to actually complain about, so they have to grab issues out of nothing. Use some energy on real problems, like how women are being treated in third world countries (Yes, i know this is a cliché argument, but in this game it's completely relevant), or how they're held down by Islam, or war crimes involving torture and rape, which are happening daily.


Do you even live on planet earth? Did you, by any chance, play even the first 20 minutes of duke nukem forever?

I'm not about to go out and burn my bra or anything, but to say that "modern feminists have nothing to complain about" is a bit of a stretch.

I condone what that tumblr blog was doing. If you are taking a photo of a girl in the context of putting it on a site/forum that has "creeper" in the name, you should be willing to subject yourself to reverse-creeping. Jesus.
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
October 12 2012 11:28 GMT
#158
On October 12 2012 11:08 Corrosive wrote:
never understood why reddit doesn't have rules like

1. no stupid ass subreddits
2. no cp
3. no SRS


1. subjective, "stupid ass subreddits"? How would they have that as a rule
2. CP is banned... Do you even know what you're talking about?
3. http://ohinternet.com/ShitRedditSays SRS seems fine to me?

So basically all you've said is

1. CP should be banned, and it is...
FoTG fighting!
armada[sb]
Profile Joined August 2011
United States432 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-12 11:33:32
October 12 2012 11:29 GMT
#159
On October 12 2012 20:28 NeMeSiS3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2012 11:08 Corrosive wrote:
never understood why reddit doesn't have rules like

1. no stupid ass subreddits
2. no cp
3. no SRS


1. subjective, "stupid ass subreddits"? How would they have that as a rule
2. CP is banned... Do you even know what you're talking about?
3. http://ohinternet.com/ShitRedditSays SRS seems fine to me?

So basically all you've said is

1. CP should be banned, and it is...


SRS seems fine until they start "doxxing" people. It's one thing to point out hypocrisy or bigotry, it's another thing to put people's shit out there. It's wrong no matter who does it.

Not to mention they're pretty quick to throw down the ban hammer on anyone who disagrees with them.

They exist to point out that people act like assholes on the internet? Who the fuck cares?
#Hitpoint @ GameSurge (IDLE=BAN)
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
October 12 2012 11:31 GMT
#160
Technology allowed us to have a wider peeping hole. Hardly shocking, these things happened before on a smaller scale, same as pirating and other controversial things many people did before Internet was invented, as opposed to harder stuff like actual raping, murders, or shoplifting which are only done by very few those i believe did not really sky rocketed after internet became a popular medium.

Simply put ease of access became a problem. And this touched many areas, for example that girl who posted public party on facebook and 50k people went to the town.
Stork[gm]
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1597
byalli746
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 32m
OSC
10h 32m
Replay Cast
10h 32m
OSC
23h 32m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.