• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:05
CEST 06:05
KST 13:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8303 users

If you're seeing this topic then another mass shooting hap…

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 746 747 748 749 750 891 Next
Although this thread does not function under the same strict guidelines as the USPMT, it is still a general practice on TL to provide a source with an explanation on why it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion. Failure to do so will result in a mod action.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
July 04 2018 02:09 GMT
#14941
On July 04 2018 10:47 ShambhalaWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2018 00:57 Plansix wrote:
On July 04 2018 00:46 Danglars wrote:
On July 04 2018 00:03 Plansix wrote:
On July 03 2018 23:57 Danglars wrote:
On July 03 2018 23:53 Plansix wrote:
On July 03 2018 23:38 Danglars wrote:
On July 03 2018 23:11 Plansix wrote:
This thread does not mirror any gun debate I have been part of in my life. But it does show how bringing the public discussion to this fevered pitch kills the entire discussion. And if the goal is to maintain the status quo, it is effective at achieving that goal.

So you’re basically agreeing with me, but assigning blame do “fevered pitch” among others.

I don’t expect much agreement on which side is more responsible for the deplorable state of the debate.

I always find it amusing that you put me on the super gun control side, when it couldn’t be farther from the truth. But then again, your goal in this debate isn’t about accurately representing the gun control advocates real positions on the topic.

Likewise, you misrepresent other peoples views and present yourself as the aggrieved party at regular intervals. What you’re vocal about is available for all the thread to read. The falsehood that I accuse you personally of being on “super gun control” is also in the thread archives, so I have very little to fear.

Why don’t you just tell me what you feel my views are and I’ll correct any misconceptions? I’ll be super polite about it. Lets just clear this up once and for all.

No, I think the past pages of the thread are far more illuminating than any view rehash will be. There’s hundreds of pages for any curious soul. I don’t put much stake into making the debate about debating personalities in a lull. I’m just going to tell you the feeling is mutual after you single me out for misconduct.

And thus we come to the root of the problem, no one is willing to put themselves into a position where they could be proven wrong.

To clear it up:

I support gun ownership for any type of fire arm. I feel it would be a good idea for hand gun ownership to be gated slightly given the statistics on how often those guns lead to injury and are used for suicide. But that feeling is not a deal breaker for any law.

I do not give a shit about assault rifles/long guns or whatever people want to call them. I support a state’s right to regulate those guns as they see fit.

I want robust background checks across the US with a well funded and supported database.

I want ability for law enforcement and family to seek judicial approval to seize fire arms if they can prove the person is a risk.

I would like 6 week training courses for anyone who wants to take them and for that to factor into their ability to obtain a license to carry.


So classes and education for anyone that wants to own a fire arm as a requirement, like driving a car? That I can get behind.

I might also add insurance for gun owners, so that when someone's gun is used erroneously the victim family will have recourse to collect money to pay for the damages caused by irresponsible gun ownership.

I would also say ban on assault rifles, the only logic for owning them is "they're cool." Ban anything that could end up like the vegas shooting, basically any high capacity mag of any sort. In the waffle house shooting, being forced to reload gave the hero an opening to act.

I’m am indifferent about assault rifles. They represent a tiny fraction of over all gun related injuries and they are a huge flash point for voters. The number of people who own guns in the US is dropping, there is no need to ban fire arms to reduce the vast majority of gun violence.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
July 04 2018 02:34 GMT
#14942
On July 04 2018 10:54 micronesia wrote:
Has an assault rifle ever been used in a crime by a civilian in the USA? I'm not aware of any cases.

I also haven't heard of any criminal actions with assault rifles for many years. I'm thinking that's one of the reasons that the more nebulous term "assault weapons" came into the parlance.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24368 Posts
July 04 2018 02:50 GMT
#14943
On July 04 2018 11:34 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2018 10:54 micronesia wrote:
Has an assault rifle ever been used in a crime by a civilian in the USA? I'm not aware of any cases.

I also haven't heard of any criminal actions with assault rifles for many years. I'm thinking that's one of the reasons that the more nebulous term "assault weapons" came into the parlance.


The one most people remember is the North Hollywood shootout, but technically those were modified civilian rifles as opposed to out of the box military models (fully auto).

With that in mind banning the sale of drum mags seems pretty reasonable, and is totally unrelated to me having some and knowing their value will skyrocket.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
July 04 2018 03:32 GMT
#14944
On July 04 2018 11:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2018 11:34 Danglars wrote:
On July 04 2018 10:54 micronesia wrote:
Has an assault rifle ever been used in a crime by a civilian in the USA? I'm not aware of any cases.

I also haven't heard of any criminal actions with assault rifles for many years. I'm thinking that's one of the reasons that the more nebulous term "assault weapons" came into the parlance.


The one most people remember is the North Hollywood shootout, but technically those were modified civilian rifles as opposed to out of the box military models (fully auto).

With that in mind banning the sale of drum mags seems pretty reasonable, and is totally unrelated to me having some and knowing their value will skyrocket.

North Hollywood I remember (though still a little young). Converted semi-autos qualify as assault rifles. That's '97, though I think I recollect one closer to today.

Drum mags of 50-100 I'm generally in favor of tough restrictions on use/sale. Stuff like 30round magazines I'm generally against.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
July 04 2018 09:27 GMT
#14945
On July 04 2018 11:02 zlefin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2018 10:54 micronesia wrote:
Has an assault rifle ever been used in a crime by a civilian in the USA? I'm not aware of any cases.

which definition of assault rifle are you using?
also the answer is assuredly yes anyways given the size of the US and if you're counting many years. so the question would be how many.


Unlike assault weapon, assault rifle has a set definition; lightweight rifle which can be fired fully automatic.
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-04 14:31:27
July 04 2018 14:29 GMT
#14946
On July 04 2018 18:27 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2018 11:02 zlefin wrote:
On July 04 2018 10:54 micronesia wrote:
Has an assault rifle ever been used in a crime by a civilian in the USA? I'm not aware of any cases.

which definition of assault rifle are you using?
also the answer is assuredly yes anyways given the size of the US and if you're counting many years. so the question would be how many.


Unlike assault weapon, assault rifle has a set definition; lightweight rifle which can be fired fully automatic.

ah, I see.
I guess submachine guns wouldn't count in such a definition then? and hence would not serve as counterexamples to micro's question?
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
July 04 2018 15:27 GMT
#14947
On July 04 2018 23:29 zlefin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2018 18:27 Excludos wrote:
On July 04 2018 11:02 zlefin wrote:
On July 04 2018 10:54 micronesia wrote:
Has an assault rifle ever been used in a crime by a civilian in the USA? I'm not aware of any cases.

which definition of assault rifle are you using?
also the answer is assuredly yes anyways given the size of the US and if you're counting many years. so the question would be how many.


Unlike assault weapon, assault rifle has a set definition; lightweight rifle which can be fired fully automatic.

ah, I see.
I guess submachine guns wouldn't count in such a definition then? and hence would not serve as counterexamples to micro's question?


No, because submachineguns are not defined as "rifles", despite whatever rifling their boring might have.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-04 19:43:08
July 04 2018 19:41 GMT
#14948
Assault rifles don't actually have a set defintion, just like submachineguns don't actually have a set definition especially when changing technologies and requirements blurs the traditional lines. They can be part of a doctrine that modern militaries use, but the small arm that people normally think of as an assault rifle as is commonly used can be called all sorts of names in their respective militaries or manufacturers, from rifle, to simply "weapon" or even "equipment". Assault rifle is simply a marketing term. Maybe the US military do have a definition for assault rifle, I don't know.
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-04 20:14:00
July 04 2018 20:06 GMT
#14949
On July 05 2018 04:41 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Assault rifles don't actually have a set defintion, just like submachineguns don't actually have a set definition especially when changing technologies and requirements blurs the traditional lines. They can be part of a doctrine that modern militaries use, but the small arm that people normally think of as an assault rifle as is commonly used can be called all sorts of names in their respective militaries or manufacturers, from rifle, to simply "weapon" or even "equipment". Assault rifle is simply a marketing term. Maybe the US military do have a definition for assault rifle, I don't know.


The wordings can be different between definitions but the meaning is always the same. The us army definition is: "Assault rifles are short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachinegun and rifle cartridges.", which is completely in line with every other definition you've seen. Assault rifles have not really had any dramatic changes since ww2 (Don't misunderstand me, the internals have changed quite a bit to be more reliable, accurate, faster, etc. But on the surface level it's still a light weight rifle which fires up to 30 bullets of size somewhere around 5.56 when you press the fun button either in semi or auto).

What you're thinking of when you say "what people normally think of" is probably the term "assault weapon", which have no definition (But is often used in laws to restrict weapons which functions similar to ar-15s).
ShambhalaWar
Profile Joined August 2013
United States930 Posts
July 04 2018 22:48 GMT
#14950
On July 04 2018 11:34 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2018 10:54 micronesia wrote:
Has an assault rifle ever been used in a crime by a civilian in the USA? I'm not aware of any cases.

I also haven't heard of any criminal actions with assault rifles for many years. I'm thinking that's one of the reasons that the more nebulous term "assault weapons" came into the parlance.


I honestly don't know how you two could be in this thread saying what you're saying or making comments on peoples' posts when the most relevant mass shootings of the modern day are almost all assault weapons, and you seem to have no clue about what happened.

"And AR-15 style rifles have become a favorite among mass shooters, used in some of the most notorious and deadly mass killings in recent history: Aurora, Vegas, Texas, San Bernardino."

Also France theater shootings which were AK-47's I believe.

The waffle house was an AR.

Orlando pulse night club was an assault rifle.

It's literally harder to think of examples that aren't assault rifles in the context of mass shootings.

"As gun sales kept climbing, so did the body count.

The shooter who killed 58 people and injured more than 500 in the Las Vegas massacre on October 1, 2017, used several AR-15 style rifles equipped with bump stocks to mimic fully-automatic rifles.
On November 5, 2017, a shooter killed 26 people inside a Texas church using a Ruger AR-556, an AR-15-style rifle.
Twelve people were killed and 70 injured in a 2012 shooting inside a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. The shooter's weapons included a Smith & Wesson M&P15, an AR-15 style rifle.
In San Bernardino, California, a married couple killed 14 people and wounded 21 in a 2015 shooting. The couple used two AR-15 style guns, among others."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/health/ar15-rifle-history-trnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/opinions/americas-cult-of-guns-parini/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/17/us/orlando-shooting-survivors-account/index.html
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
July 04 2018 22:54 GMT
#14951
ShambhalaWar you are using 'assault rifle' and 'assault weapon' interchangeably even though they are different terms. You were interpreted literally in your previous post.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 04 2018 22:58 GMT
#14952
On July 05 2018 07:48 ShambhalaWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2018 11:34 Danglars wrote:
On July 04 2018 10:54 micronesia wrote:
Has an assault rifle ever been used in a crime by a civilian in the USA? I'm not aware of any cases.

I also haven't heard of any criminal actions with assault rifles for many years. I'm thinking that's one of the reasons that the more nebulous term "assault weapons" came into the parlance.


I honestly don't know how you two could be in this thread saying what you're saying or making comments on peoples' posts when the most relevant mass shootings of the modern day are almost all assault weapons, and you seem to have no clue about what happened.

"And AR-15 style rifles have become a favorite among mass shooters, used in some of the most notorious and deadly mass killings in recent history: Aurora, Vegas, Texas, San Bernardino."

Also France theater shootings which were AK-47's I believe.

The waffle house was an AR.

Orlando pulse night club was an assault rifle.

It's literally harder to think of examples that aren't assault rifles in the context of mass shootings.

"As gun sales kept climbing, so did the body count.

The shooter who killed 58 people and injured more than 500 in the Las Vegas massacre on October 1, 2017, used several AR-15 style rifles equipped with bump stocks to mimic fully-automatic rifles.
On November 5, 2017, a shooter killed 26 people inside a Texas church using a Ruger AR-556, an AR-15-style rifle.
Twelve people were killed and 70 injured in a 2012 shooting inside a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. The shooter's weapons included a Smith & Wesson M&P15, an AR-15 style rifle.
In San Bernardino, California, a married couple killed 14 people and wounded 21 in a 2015 shooting. The couple used two AR-15 style guns, among others."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/health/ar15-rifle-history-trnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/opinions/americas-cult-of-guns-parini/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/17/us/orlando-shooting-survivors-account/index.html

the AR in AR-15 does not stand for assault rifle btw
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
July 04 2018 23:08 GMT
#14953
The constant misuse assault rifle and then the resulting argument and corrections is one of the more annoying things that details this thread. It really is a useless term.

The AR15 is designed to look like the M-4 for marketing g reasons, which is a rifle designed for the urban combat that was predicted to crop up during the Cold War. The AR15 is designed to look like a combat rifle. It doesn’t mean that people should have it. But no one should act like it was built with hunting in mind.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12010 Posts
July 04 2018 23:11 GMT
#14954
Exact terminology is incredibly important to gun people. If you ever at some point don't use the exact terminology of their choice with regards to guns, that automatically makes anything you have ever said or will ever say incorrect and safely ignored.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
July 04 2018 23:18 GMT
#14955
On July 05 2018 08:11 Simberto wrote:
Exact terminology is incredibly important to gun people. If you ever at some point don't use the exact terminology of their choice with regards to guns, that automatically makes anything you have ever said or will ever say incorrect and safely ignored.

Whether what you say is true or not, this really was not a good example:
On July 04 2018 10:47 ShambhalaWar wrote:
I would also say ban on assault rifles, the only logic for owning them is "they're cool."

If someone wants to call for a big ban in this thread despite how politically charged it is, they should be clear what they mean, at least. This wasn't a case where someone wrote up a big fully researched essay, and one time accidentally said rifle instead of weapon, and then their entire post was immediately discredited and ignored by a gun nut who doesn't want to discuss the issue in good faith.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
ShambhalaWar
Profile Joined August 2013
United States930 Posts
July 05 2018 01:23 GMT
#14956
On July 05 2018 07:54 micronesia wrote:
ShambhalaWar you are using 'assault rifle' and 'assault weapon' interchangeably even though they are different terms. You were interpreted literally in your previous post.


I'm going by the army definition excludious generously quoted earlier. Please excludious if you have a link to that definition include it in the thread as I think it will put to rest most of the pointless semantic arguments in this thread.

The us army definition is: "Assault rifles are short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachinegun and rifle cartridges."

I'm going by that definition.

On July 05 2018 07:58 ahswtini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2018 07:48 ShambhalaWar wrote:
On July 04 2018 11:34 Danglars wrote:
On July 04 2018 10:54 micronesia wrote:
Has an assault rifle ever been used in a crime by a civilian in the USA? I'm not aware of any cases.

I also haven't heard of any criminal actions with assault rifles for many years. I'm thinking that's one of the reasons that the more nebulous term "assault weapons" came into the parlance.


I honestly don't know how you two could be in this thread saying what you're saying or making comments on peoples' posts when the most relevant mass shootings of the modern day are almost all assault weapons, and you seem to have no clue about what happened.

"And AR-15 style rifles have become a favorite among mass shooters, used in some of the most notorious and deadly mass killings in recent history: Aurora, Vegas, Texas, San Bernardino."

Also France theater shootings which were AK-47's I believe.

The waffle house was an AR.

Orlando pulse night club was an assault rifle.

It's literally harder to think of examples that aren't assault rifles in the context of mass shootings.

"As gun sales kept climbing, so did the body count.

The shooter who killed 58 people and injured more than 500 in the Las Vegas massacre on October 1, 2017, used several AR-15 style rifles equipped with bump stocks to mimic fully-automatic rifles.
On November 5, 2017, a shooter killed 26 people inside a Texas church using a Ruger AR-556, an AR-15-style rifle.
Twelve people were killed and 70 injured in a 2012 shooting inside a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. The shooter's weapons included a Smith & Wesson M&P15, an AR-15 style rifle.
In San Bernardino, California, a married couple killed 14 people and wounded 21 in a 2015 shooting. The couple used two AR-15 style guns, among others."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/health/ar15-rifle-history-trnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/opinions/americas-cult-of-guns-parini/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/17/us/orlando-shooting-survivors-account/index.html

the AR in AR-15 does not stand for assault rifle btw


Unlike you, I took the time to read the article.

"Enter the AR-15, developed for military use by Armalite, an arms company from which the gun takes its name ("AR" stands for "Armalite Rifle")."

"Armalite didn't manage to sell the gun to the military. Faced with money woes, it instead sold the rights to Colt Industries in 1959.

Colt was more successful in its efforts, and in 1962, Congress authorized an initial purchase of 8,500 AR-15s for testing. The fully automatic version--capable of being set to semi-automatic--was given a new name for military use: the M-16.
It became the standard-issue rifle during the Vietnam War."

With small changes by Colt the AR switched fully auto was rebranded as the M-16 and made THE standard issue weapon of the Vietnam War.

You learned another thing today, YW.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/health/ar15-rifle-history-trnd/index.html
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
July 05 2018 01:28 GMT
#14957
I don't think anyone learned anything from this conversation.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
ShambhalaWar
Profile Joined August 2013
United States930 Posts
July 05 2018 04:40 GMT
#14958
On July 05 2018 10:28 micronesia wrote:
I don't think anyone learned anything from this conversation.


You're the one that always brings up the semantics... Idk what to tell you.

I've provided far more detail than you have on what makes an assault rifle. The gun was design specifically for killing people... Idk what could possibly make it more of an "assault" rifle or weapon.

You called me out, again... over semantics. I gave you a real answer with substance behind it. Now I'm taking your answer above as your best response, which wasn't really a response at all.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
July 05 2018 05:20 GMT
#14959
I don't think you read the parts that you quoted. They don't follow what you said at all. You were trying to say that the AR-15 was an assault rifle but both things you quote clearly describe how the AR isn't an assault rifle and that the gun was changed for military use and given a different name to distinguish between the two.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
ShambhalaWar
Profile Joined August 2013
United States930 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-05 06:12:55
July 05 2018 06:09 GMT
#14960
Prev 1 746 747 748 749 750 891 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2032
Snow 44
NaDa 31
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Counter-Strike
taco 560
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1430
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1094
WinterStarcraft675
Other Games
summit1g8980
Doublelift2535
JimRising 686
PiGStarcraft276
ArmadaUGS187
C9.Mang0183
Maynarde138
ViBE84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick807
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• practicex 22
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki170
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1228
• Rush478
• Stunt263
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 55m
OSC
8h 55m
Stellar Fest
8h 55m
OSC
19h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.