• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:56
CEST 00:56
KST 07:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9438 users

A Song EVERYONE Should Have In Their Music Library - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 35 Next All
analyze
Profile Joined April 2011
United States155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 06:26:51
August 17 2011 21:27 GMT
#381
Blind Melon - No Rain
+ Show Spoiler +


I like relaxing music. Something I can put on and it can change my mood into just relax mode. I am always highly stressed ( no clue why it is just how I am ) so listening to love music and reggae and music like that really helps me.

Blind Melon is one of the best Hippie Bands to ever exist. Perhaps their most famous single being No Rain. I hope you all enjoy it.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
August 17 2011 21:31 GMT
#382


Breaking all illusions - Dream Theater

Song hasn't been fully released yet, but from what you can hear here, it sounds promising.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
August 17 2011 21:32 GMT
#383
On August 18 2011 06:31 blubbdavid wrote:

Song hasn't been fully released yet, but from what you can hear here, it sounds promising.

So you think everyone should have it in their collection, when you haven't even heard the full song? What the fuck...
Colonial
Profile Joined June 2011
United States81 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 21:35:53
August 17 2011 21:35 GMT
#384


Imma play this while I hone my pilot skills in Battlefield 3.
"All your parties are our pre-parties cause you ain't from IV!"
MeeMeesiko
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 21:49:04
August 17 2011 21:48 GMT
#385
There's a few of them, some of them based in nostalgia and others that just have to be listened to, the ones that are life changing and saving.

The most underrated group in history, and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way because their underground tracks are my secrets... But this song makes the list so here it is. Falls neatly into the life-saving category:


ProTech_MediC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States498 Posts
August 17 2011 21:48 GMT
#386
Great idea for a thread, some good tunes in there, but.... Creed?

Really?

The Flashbulb - Undiscovered Colors
MC Fighting!~
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
August 17 2011 22:03 GMT
#387


Have you ever seen a sound
have you listened to an image
have you every touched a thought
have you ever tasted nothing
have you ever told a lie that was true more than truth because truth had lied all its life when it spoke to you?
kHaza
Profile Joined March 2011
Great Britain55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 22:05:08
August 17 2011 22:04 GMT
#388
On August 17 2011 08:53 KaBoom300 wrote:
I Can Feel a Hot One - The Manchester Orchestra

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




Great song, but I think Sleeper 1972 by the same band is better.

My contribution though- The Funeral by Band of Horses.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
August 17 2011 22:07 GMT
#389
On August 18 2011 07:04 kHaza wrote:
Great song, but I think Sleeper 1972 by the same band is better.

My contribution though- The Funeral by Band of Horses.


Awesome awesome song. I listen to it while snowboarding.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Little-Chimp
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada951 Posts
August 17 2011 22:19 GMT
#390

wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 22:26:42
August 17 2011 22:19 GMT
#391
Tear Jerker Songs:
+ Show Spoiler [Hate Me] +
[EXPLANATION]This song we've all heard, but years ago, on one fateful night to remember, to this day also. Mother and Daughter, mother = drug addict and said that this song made her cry everytime because its how she felt about the way she was towards her daughter, and since my mother is the same, everytime i hear it i apply it in the voice of my mother to myself because I know this is how she feels but will never be able to express it. I love you mom!

joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Moxi
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
708 Posts
August 17 2011 22:26 GMT
#392


<3
n00b3rt
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria890 Posts
August 17 2011 22:29 GMT
#393
I might be an EDM junkie, but boy do I love the more emotional sub-genres of metal. I went through a lot of house music, but I guess my contribution will be this :

It's not everyday music, but I think this list is not supposed to be played at anytime with your foobar/winamp on random - but is instead filled with gems. This is one fore sure
Yeah, whatever
Thobrik
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1120 Posts
August 17 2011 22:39 GMT
#394
On August 18 2011 00:43 frequency wrote:

This guy know's what is up.



Yoko Kanno is an amazing composer.
Just gotta add on the subject of cowboy bepop; This song is really short, has a really simple structure and induces so incredibly much nostalgia in me that I can barely handle it. I think it qualifies for the list.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, Religion is answers that may never be questioned."
thegunner100
Profile Joined November 2010
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-18 15:42:44
August 17 2011 22:41 GMT
#395
First post on TL! How is this song not mentioned yet?!

Definately one of my all time favorites.

A very relaxing yet energetic song, with a piano rift that you will probably never forget.

Even if you're not a big fan of house or electronic music, you should definitely give this a listen.

Robert Miles - Children
+ Show Spoiler +
henreiman
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States407 Posts
August 17 2011 23:26 GMT
#396
On August 18 2011 06:48 ProTech_MediC wrote:
Great idea for a thread, some good tunes in there, but.... Creed?

Really?


Apparently there is a cult hatred of all that is Creed so, even though this thread has seen about every type of music possible, let me explain myself in the hopes that I don't see another troll thread about it again.

Let me start with something simple: just because you don't like a band doesn't mean it can't produce one or two great songs. Sure, Creed is a Christian rock band. But, the message this song conveys is a universal tale of happiness, blessing, and courage. I don't see why just because you're not Christian (I happen to be Agnostic, FYI) you can't appreciate both a) a good song with good chords and b) a beautiful underlying message.

My library happens to be full of just about everything - Skrillex, Mungo Jerry, The Who, Clint Mansell. Just about every type of music you could imagine. I picked the song not because it's super famous and timeless (I could easily pick, for instance, Stairway to Heaven - which two or three people have already posted) but because I feel everyone can relate to it.

/end
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
August 17 2011 23:34 GMT
#397
HyperLink
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada172 Posts
August 17 2011 23:34 GMT
#398
Tim Minchin - Prejudice



Absolutely must have...
A woman is a lot like a refrigerator. 6 feet tall, 300 pounds... it makes ice.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
August 17 2011 23:47 GMT
#399
On August 18 2011 08:26 henreiman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 06:48 ProTech_MediC wrote:
Great idea for a thread, some good tunes in there, but.... Creed?

Really?


Apparently there is a cult hatred of all that is Creed so, even though this thread has seen about every type of music possible, let me explain myself in the hopes that I don't see another troll thread about it again.

Let me start with something simple: just because you don't like a band doesn't mean it can't produce one or two great songs. Sure, Creed is a Christian rock band. But, the message this song conveys is a universal tale of happiness, blessing, and courage. I don't see why just because you're not Christian (I happen to be Agnostic, FYI) you can't appreciate both a) a good song with good chords and b) a beautiful underlying message.

My library happens to be full of just about everything - Skrillex, Mungo Jerry, The Who, Clint Mansell. Just about every type of music you could imagine. I picked the song not because it's super famous and timeless (I could easily pick, for instance, Stairway to Heaven - which two or three people have already posted) but because I feel everyone can relate to it.

/end


I'm curious if you are/have been watching/listening to all the songs that have been posted.
I know that most people who make these threads just wanna post some songs they like, I have that urge too sometimes, to share, but you seem to be following this and "taking notes".

I appreciate that.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Merany
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France890 Posts
August 17 2011 23:49 GMT
#400
Arsis - A diamond for Disease



So, yes, I know, that's Metal which means for most people stupid noise with horrendous vocals but please, give this song a chance because it's an absolute master piece of music in general. That's 13 minutes of the most incredible guitar work you'll probably ever hear in your life.

And if you have access to a better quality than Youtube (Spotify, etc), please do yourself a favor because this song deserves it
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 134
Nathanias 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 559
910 34
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 641
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g9026
shahzam363
C9.Mang0256
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
gamesdonequick150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur758
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 4m
Patches Events
17h 4m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.