• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:29
CEST 00:29
KST 07:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9246 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 76

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 257 Next
Troublesome
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom522 Posts
December 30 2011 13:08 GMT
#1501
On December 30 2011 21:21 StevoH wrote:
So before the lockdown I was rank 1 bronze on EU server. I had learnt on how to macro and how to scout terran and zerg builds, (early gas for zerg.... usually means bling bust or bling/ling,muta, early roach warren usually means a roach allin as bronze eu zergs dont know how to do anything else, a terran who goes for 1/1/1 opening and has a factory with a tech lab? More than likely its a banshee opening). I have been doing well in tvt and tvz, however in tvp I keep loosing to 2base goddame all ins. The protoss's in the top 8 of my division at the end of season 4 started to 4gate everything and soon I fell to rank 5. Then my placement match happens, and guess what its a tvp, and even worse its a 4gate. I throw down bunkers but he uses the back door in your natural on Arid Plateau. Great just great, and ofc when i play the next 4 games (they were all tvt's and tvz's) i won them. I cant help but think that if the game was a tvt or a tvz id be in silver now. Least im winning again, but im pissed coz i really wanted to get a promotion.

Then a few days ago, I have another tvp and another 4gate (big suprise). I decide to try a banshee opening and it was successful, I forced him to stop mining killed a good amount of probes, however im still learning to macro and micro with banshees, so my macro slipped. I saw his 4gate bunkered up managed to defend and pick off a colossi, however he just decided to run his stalkers into my base past my bunkers (it was on xel naga). And thats when i loose it, the son of a bitch then tells me to surrender, and thats when the Bm starts. I decided to go float my buildings out to the corner of the map and tell him that he has to do something other than a 2base all in if he wants to win.I come back a little later and he tells me learn to play. A SILVER PLAYER WHO DOSE NOTHING BUT 2BASE ALL IN TELLS ME TO LEARN THE GAME. I wont stand for this, so I start to bm. Ofc he responds with stupid statements like 'I pwned you noob'' (that obviously tells me that he's not a smart person, I hate the expression 'i pawned you' it sounds really stupid when people use it.) So thats when his phionex find my floating buildings and I tell him to F off, straight away after he uses that stupid expression. I quit the game (he found my buildings so there was no reason to stay). Block him and later find that he did the exact same thing to another terran after getting 6pooled the next game.

Bdw im usually very mannered on the ladder, I always glhf and this guy didn't respond when I did that (On bronze that usually indicate's to some kind of cheese). As for my regulations on bm, I'll never bm a player unless he Bm's me first.This is my first bad experience with someone during a ladder game. bdw. And i hate the fact the these are the players who are getting promoted, coz all they do is 2 base all in every game. I can macro (got a bit of coaching from a masters player), and that's the reason why i did so well before the ladder lock-down. Im really pissed that blizz thinks that a player who dose 2base all in's and talks like a idiot is better than someone who can macro in a league where most players dont macro. Not only that he used the same strategy that cost me my promotion.


+ Show Spoiler +
Banshees off 1 base isn't much less gimmicky than a 2 base all in in PvT to be frank. Moreover, I'm sure most of these situations are just preventable by improving macro, or even adapting to safer openings like 2 rax pressure that won't die straight up to 4 gate if you handle the situation correctly (if you really think 4 gate is that much of an issue for you in PvT).
Roll with the punches.
i_imperator
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Ireland94 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 13:55:46
December 30 2011 13:36 GMT
#1502
On December 30 2011 22:08 Troublesome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 21:21 StevoH wrote:
So before the lockdown I was rank 1 bronze on EU server. I had learnt on how to macro and how to scout terran and zerg builds, (early gas for zerg.... usually means bling bust or bling/ling,muta, early roach warren usually means a roach allin as bronze eu zergs dont know how to do anything else, a terran who goes for 1/1/1 opening and has a factory with a tech lab? More than likely its a banshee opening). I have been doing well in tvt and tvz, however in tvp I keep loosing to 2base goddame all ins. The protoss's in the top 8 of my division at the end of season 4 started to 4gate everything and soon I fell to rank 5. Then my placement match happens, and guess what its a tvp, and even worse its a 4gate. I throw down bunkers but he uses the back door in your natural on Arid Plateau. Great just great, and ofc when i play the next 4 games (they were all tvt's and tvz's) i won them. I cant help but think that if the game was a tvt or a tvz id be in silver now. Least im winning again, but im pissed coz i really wanted to get a promotion.

Then a few days ago, I have another tvp and another 4gate (big suprise). I decide to try a banshee opening and it was successful, I forced him to stop mining killed a good amount of probes, however im still learning to macro and micro with banshees, so my macro slipped. I saw his 4gate bunkered up managed to defend and pick off a colossi, however he just decided to run his stalkers into my base past my bunkers (it was on xel naga). And thats when i loose it, the son of a bitch then tells me to surrender, and thats when the Bm starts. I decided to go float my buildings out to the corner of the map and tell him that he has to do something other than a 2base all in if he wants to win.I come back a little later and he tells me learn to play. A SILVER PLAYER WHO DOSE NOTHING BUT 2BASE ALL IN TELLS ME TO LEARN THE GAME. I wont stand for this, so I start to bm. Ofc he responds with stupid statements like 'I pwned you noob'' (that obviously tells me that he's not a smart person, I hate the expression 'i pawned you' it sounds really stupid when people use it.) So thats when his phionex find my floating buildings and I tell him to F off, straight away after he uses that stupid expression. I quit the game (he found my buildings so there was no reason to stay). Block him and later find that he did the exact same thing to another terran after getting 6pooled the next game.

Bdw im usually very mannered on the ladder, I always glhf and this guy didn't respond when I did that (On bronze that usually indicate's to some kind of cheese). As for my regulations on bm, I'll never bm a player unless he Bm's me first.This is my first bad experience with someone during a ladder game. bdw. And i hate the fact the these are the players who are getting promoted, coz all they do is 2 base all in every game. I can macro (got a bit of coaching from a masters player), and that's the reason why i did so well before the ladder lock-down. Im really pissed that blizz thinks that a player who dose 2base all in's and talks like a idiot is better than someone who can macro in a league where most players dont macro. Not only that he used the same strategy that cost me my promotion.


+ Show Spoiler +
Banshees off 1 base isn't much less gimmicky than a 2 base all in in PvT to be frank. Moreover, I'm sure most of these situations are just preventable by improving macro, or even adapting to safer openings like 2 rax pressure that won't die straight up to 4 gate if you handle the situation correctly (if you really think 4 gate is that much of an issue for you in PvT).


Thanks for the response, Im going to be honest, that was the second time Ive used banshee's in tvp, and by the way i wasn't on 1 base that game i was on 2bases, I was trying different things out in tvp. I used to do 2rax pressure expo but i find that its not effective. The players im up against know how to deal with it, id rather focus on macro than pressure to be honest. I think you are correct though, and im not angry about that particular game, i tried a different approach to 4gate than im not used to, I deserved to loose the game for that, not because of bad skill, but because of not having enough experience with banshees's in general and macroing while using them . I usually do the standard builds. I think my build that game was kinda greedy as-well.
Obviously the next question is, well if that's the case, then what am I complaining about, well im just pissed over the guys attitude, he didn't glhf after I did and he was arrogant enough to tell me to surrender. I can take losses but Im not putting up with players like that. Thanks again for the response though and the advice.
Swwww
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Switzerland812 Posts
December 30 2011 14:43 GMT
#1503
+ Show Spoiler +
Worthless protoss players who think they are actually good at the game cuz they can allin every single game in like 20 different ways from 1 base.
"What is this TeamSupportGroup?" - mahnini.
GGitsJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand426 Posts
December 30 2011 14:53 GMT
#1504
+ Show Spoiler +
Rampage, Nomad, and fucking Tremble, three most annoying heroes in HoN, such a pain to deal with, especially tremble mid, HOLY SHIT. that is all.
"A reason becomes an excuse if you don't do anything about it."
Nancial
Profile Joined July 2011
197 Posts
December 30 2011 15:11 GMT
#1505
On December 30 2011 23:53 GGitsJack wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Rampage, Nomad, and fucking Tremble, three most annoying heroes in HoN, such a pain to deal with, especially tremble mid, HOLY SHIT. that is all.


dont play pubs ? :D
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 17:27:02
December 30 2011 17:20 GMT
#1506
+ Show Spoiler +
I have a feeling that only a true moron designed team ladder. Fucking unfair system. I hope the guy gets fired asap. And wtf?! Only rush @!@!@@#
SpeCtor
Profile Joined August 2010
233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 17:21:19
December 30 2011 17:20 GMT
#1507
On December 30 2011 23:43 Swwww wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Worthless protoss players who think they are actually good at the game cuz they can allin every single game in like 20 different ways from 1 base.


Funny I thought that was Terran? what options from protoss? 4 gate, 3 gate void, DT rush 3 gate robo,3 gate blink. thats it.

Terran: proxy 2 rax, 3 rax all in, cloaked banshees, double stargate Banshee, 3 rax all in, siege tank all in, 111. list is endless
Willba
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom209 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 17:40:05
December 30 2011 17:31 GMT
#1508
On December 31 2011 02:20 SpeCtor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 23:43 Swwww wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Worthless protoss players who think they are actually good at the game cuz they can allin every single game in like 20 different ways from 1 base.


Funny I thought that was Terran? what options from protoss? 4 gate, 3 gate void, DT rush 3 gate robo,3 gate blink. thats it.

Terran: proxy 2 rax, 3 rax all in, cloaked banshees, double stargate Banshee, 3 rax all in, siege tank all in, 111. list is endless


You forgot 1 gate proxy, 2 gate proxy, 4 gate blink, 5 gate zealot, cannon rush, one base collosus.

Also all those Terran allins are quite rare bar 1/1/1. I almost never hear or see Terrans do half of those builds, and 2port banshee isn't a 1 base allin.
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
December 30 2011 18:14 GMT
#1509
This thread is going on my bookmarks.

+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK GODDAMMIT I fucking HATE TvZ so much right now. I try to fucking play mech because I hate marines, and every fucking time Mutalisks wreck my shit. I hate that 3 zerglings can kill 2 hellions and I hate that 3 mutalisks can kill 1 thor. FUCK.

I also hate the shit out of balance whining. I fucking hate when I actually beat a zerg (like 3/10 games at this point) and they're like TERRAN OP U SUCK-- I mean fuck. I just one a game in my worst MU and you're going to be a dick like that? Jesus.
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
CharlieBrownsc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada598 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-31 02:48:45
December 30 2011 18:47 GMT
#1510
When you get a new dog, they cry for a week or two because they miss their previous family, but then they're all good. I split with a girl almost 5 months ago and still have trouble getting over her. Dogs are more emotionally adept than me. T.T
SC2 ID: CharlieBrown.318, #1 bitbybit.Prime fan
Dranzogger
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States17 Posts
December 30 2011 23:02 GMT
#1511
+ Show Spoiler +
bullshit terran can just 6rax herp derp mass marines and protoss cant do shit until t3 splash damage, what a joke
"Forever a bronze"
Mjolnir
Profile Joined January 2009
912 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 23:08:44
December 30 2011 23:08 GMT
#1512
On December 31 2011 03:14 mbr2321 wrote:
This thread is going on my bookmarks.

+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK GODDAMMIT I fucking HATE TvZ so much right now. I try to fucking play mech because I hate marines, and every fucking time Mutalisks wreck my shit. I hate that 3 zerglings can kill 2 hellions and I hate that 3 mutalisks can kill 1 thor. FUCK.

I also hate the shit out of balance whining. I fucking hate when I actually beat a zerg (like 3/10 games at this point) and they're like TERRAN OP U SUCK-- I mean fuck. I just one a game in my worst MU and you're going to be a dick like that? Jesus.


+ Show Spoiler +
If you add just a tiny amount of marines to your mech pushes, you'll laugh at mutalisks. Also, spread your thors and be sure to upgrade mech armor as well as attack. Proceed to a-move and lollercaust the Zerg.

People bitch at you when you win because, when played well, Terran is a fucking bitch for Zerg to deal with.


Cloud9157
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2968 Posts
December 30 2011 23:10 GMT
#1513
On December 31 2011 02:31 Willba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 02:20 SpeCtor wrote:
On December 30 2011 23:43 Swwww wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Worthless protoss players who think they are actually good at the game cuz they can allin every single game in like 20 different ways from 1 base.


Funny I thought that was Terran? what options from protoss? 4 gate, 3 gate void, DT rush 3 gate robo,3 gate blink. thats it.

Terran: proxy 2 rax, 3 rax all in, cloaked banshees, double stargate Banshee, 3 rax all in, siege tank all in, 111. list is endless


You forgot 1 gate proxy, 2 gate proxy, 4 gate blink, 5 gate zealot, cannon rush, one base collosus.

Also all those Terran allins are quite rare bar 1/1/1. I almost never hear or see Terrans do half of those builds, and 2port banshee isn't a 1 base allin.


Same thing with those Protoss builds?

I recall 1 game of a 4 gate blink Stalker all in. That was Tyler vs Thorzain like game 2 or 3 of TSL3. Oh, I think Nani also tried it vs him in TSL3.

5 gate Zealot? wtf is that? Cannon rush vs Terran? Doesn't work. One base Colossus is garbage.
"Are you absolutely sure that armor only affects the health portion of a protoss army??? That doesn't sound right to me. source?" -Some idiot
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
December 31 2011 00:24 GMT
#1514
+ Show Spoiler +
1. Start a PvT.
2. Get raged at by the Terran at how overpowered Protoss is.
3. Terran insta-walls so I can't get a probe in to scout his base.
4. Go super safe gate robo gate gate, send an observer to his base to get a full scout...
5. As my observer gets to his base, his proxy cloaked banshees start attacking me.
6. Pull my units the best I can as my observer comes back.
7. The rest of his 1/1/1 comes and kills me.
Yeah okay.

"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
December 31 2011 00:35 GMT
#1515
+ Show Spoiler +
why the fucking fuck does iccup have too high latency for me to play fuck this shit
and i hate these fucking scum garbage scrub terrans who think they can kill my 3rd base with someee mm, and succeed doing so, i mean zerg has to do so much more on nooblevel to deffend the fuching third.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
December 31 2011 00:41 GMT
#1516
+ Show Spoiler +
Kill natural in PvZ. Sit on two base. He expands and I lose. Try to go to 3 base. Get third killed and I lose. Kill all mutalisks. Lose to mass roach. Prepare for mass roach. He makes mutas.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-31 00:57:36
December 31 2011 00:52 GMT
#1517
+ Show Spoiler +
Now this thread makes my blood boil. LURKERS U SAY TO DEFEND thE FUCJKING third ? ANd if i dont have lurkers? EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT? he? ZERG HAS TO DEFEND WITH 11 mutas. 11 mutas and some zerglings, against a whole army of marines and medics and bunkers and turrets. zerg has to micro like fuck, something a T player never experiences T players just 1a because 1 control group is enough to fucking destroy the zerg. And I especially hate terrans who say that terran is hardest to play. I AM LOOKING AT YOU, KT ROLSTER FANBOIS!!!!!!!except sawa, he atleast knows the intricacies of zerg


KT ANTI-VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and if someone reads this: how is ZvZ over there in SC2? havent played it in a long time. has it sunk down to levels like BW ZvZ?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
December 31 2011 00:58 GMT
#1518
+ Show Spoiler +
Oh, and FUCK ESPORTS

there

I said it
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Elbee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States224 Posts
December 31 2011 01:00 GMT
#1519
+ Show Spoiler +
Why the fuck does my math teacher think it's even remotely acceptable to clip his fucking nails while the class is dead silent taking a test. What the fuck? Seriously, it's not even like he did it once, he's done it numerous times.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
December 31 2011 01:00 GMT
#1520
And I am not drunk.

I am only drunk of anger and wrath.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1043
ZZZero.O 159
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm108
League of Legends
Doublelift4894
JimRising 641
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7064
Other Games
summit1g10179
FrodaN3145
KnowMe219
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
31m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 31m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.