• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 58

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 257 Next
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
September 05 2011 02:16 GMT
#1141
Fuck, tvz. If they go muta/ling/bling my comp. lags and I can't run back my marines behind the tanks. 3 games in a row, 65 supply leads vanish. I'm done with this game, back to bw
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Synergy
Profile Joined October 2010
United States90 Posts
September 05 2011 02:30 GMT
#1142
i fucking hate when im zerg and i play against terran and i hold off a 2 rax just barely and a minute later 5 fucking banshees come into my base and im completely unprepared... FUUUUU
"Just go fucking kill him!"-Day[9]
WaYoH
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada15 Posts
September 05 2011 02:32 GMT
#1143
+ Show Spoiler +
20 marines vs 20 mutas

Idra: GG

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMMMM"-HuskyStarcraft
PCBaumboy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States8 Posts
September 05 2011 02:33 GMT
#1144
+ Show Spoiler +
First off fuck people who can't spell correctly, I could give less off a fuck if it's decent, but for fuck's sake is it hard to freaking spell the whole word out? For example I hate it when people spell u as you, IT'S FREAKING 2 MORE LETTERS JUST SPELL IT OUT. I fucking want to punch whoever spells like that in the face and maybe some sense might be knocked in to them.

Second, I hate the word swag. period. Freaking all the dumbass hipster douchebags with their obey shirts, snapbacks and fixies. Especially fucking fixies, those dumbass colored twigs makes me want to puke at their fruity ass colors. They're fast, what else? They're freaking hard to break and expensive as hell. Another thing is fucking those freaking mexicans and their shuffling, personally it's alright i guess, but it's just that those fucking mexicans are always showing off and shit and they fucking suck dick and can dance for the life of me. I can't dance for shit, but I don't go around trying and acting cocky as fuck saying that I'm so good.

Third, Why are girls so fucking indecisive? It pisses me off, it takes them like fucking an hour to pick out clothes and shit. Also girls always fucking go for the wrong people, they go for people who have no fucking future at all and are probably going to be homeless right after high school. I can't fucking understand them, this one fucking girl I spent about a fucking year liking just gave me that "I don't want to ruin our relationship" bullcrap. I gave her advice about fucking every thing, I was a loyal friend I helped her through her other relationships and fucking after every single relationship she complains to me that she won't date any more, but fucking a week later she has a new boyfriend it's pissing me off. God I can't understand why, I just fucking gave up, BUT she still comes to me and fucking rants about new guys she's liking and old boyfriends. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BITCH?

Fourth, I fucking hate people who bash people. It pisses me off, why can't you just lay off a fucking person, you just make them feel worse and worse until they feel like a pile a of dog shit. Are you just doing that to make yourself feel better about yourself? Go fucking jump off a cliff you despicable piece of shit. Friends aren't puppets that you want to abuse, they're your friends because you help EACH OTHER YOU DUMBSHITS. Also for people who have done some crazy shit or have done some crazy shit stop rubbing it in other people's faces. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. Sure I want to go yell to the world if I win an intense 1v1, but it doesn't mean I do. If you shot a gun or killed some animals whoopdee-fucking-doo go fucking join the military and die. Jesus I feel like I could punch them in the face, but no I'm not that fucking kind of person and it's even worse because I'm Korean which brings me on to my next point.

Fifth, Koreans or in general fake ass people. Koreans are so fucking worried about image, my parents are fucking dicks about that kind of shit. Everyone sees how polite Koreans are in public, but I swear if they fucking mess up in public, your parents will beat the fuck out of you or give some fucking 5 hour lecture. I swear Koreans are probably the most fake people I know (and I'm a Korean) Sure this doesn't apply to all Koreans, but I swear fucking 90% of Koreans have like fucking 5 different personalities.They would be perfect fucking con artists jesus. Next, fake people, go fuck yourselves. Don't be fucking afraid you little pussies to act like you really do. Or fucking change and become a person that people actually like. Jesus I just want to sparta fucking kick them into an bottomless pit.

Sixth, Trolls, Trolls can go die in a pit. Sure some trolls are hilarious and good humored, but the real fucking trolls can go just die. They fucking spam internet memes like no fucking tomorrow and are always going UMAD? UMAD?. Yes I'm fucking mad because that's your only fucking comeback to fucking no life. Go out and stop fucking trolling people. In real life your probably some loser ass reject who is trying to make up for whatever fucking happened. Sure it might be fucking tragic, but this is fucking life. Life will kill you in the ass and beat the fuck out of you until you can't take anymore. Then it'll punch you in the face a couple more times.

Seventh, My Parents, my parents they act fucking nice at times and they might do shit, but shiit when they're freaking pissed they go all fucking out. They don't give a shit what happens, they'll fucking yell at you for fucking hours and hours and you just have to sit there and take it because you know if you talk back or try to leave, you'll get your ass beat so bad, your children will bear that mark. Fucking ay my dad is much worse. HE'S NEVER NEUTRAL. He's either fucking pissed or happy as hell jesus.

I could keep ranting but fuck I could write a whole fucking book like this.
What the fu- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
September 05 2011 02:35 GMT
#1145
+ Show Spoiler +
Is 11/11 racks close positions unbeatable? Sure seems like it.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
sTsCompleted
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States380 Posts
September 05 2011 02:53 GMT
#1146
Regarding samsung.

+ Show Spoiler +
Spend five hours setting up my new machine, open up the monitor, find out that i can't tilt the monitor from it's damn straight-at-the-ceiling thing. Also it doesn't come with a HDMI cable, and none of MY HDMI cables fit with it because samsung made it so that I have to go out and buy ANOTHER one of their DAMN products, because they changed the HDMI port. GOD DAMMIT, I'm never buying one of their products again.
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
September 05 2011 03:29 GMT
#1147
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK TERRAN!!!!!! fucking fuck fuck
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
Bulldog654
Profile Joined September 2011
United States79 Posts
September 05 2011 05:47 GMT
#1148
+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate the fact that everyone thinks they are a fucking expert on game balance. Shut the fuck up about balance you whiny little bitches and grow a pair and just OVERCOME the shit in your way. I understand most of you crying little bitches didn't have fathers, and if you did then they were obviously useless as they didn't teach you a fucking thing about being a man, one of the most important aspects of which is rolling up your sleeves and getting shit done without all the pissing and moaning about this bullshit concept of fairness, which seems to always be slanted very heavily in the direction of whichever one of you are currently flooding every fucking forum and message board with your self righteous bullshit whiny opinions.

Balance is none of your fucking business, nobody ever promised you a fair game to begin with, you have gotten more than your money's worth out of sc2 already, and Blizzard doesn't owe you a damn thing. Pleas shut up. Please don't post on forums anymore about anything being op or imba. When you do you bring shame upon your most likely already useless parents. I'm fucking begging you; grow a pair and just figure out a way to win, please. Use your imagination, use math, procure the services of a witch-doctor, anything but just shut the fuck up about balance.
DanCaek
Profile Joined July 2011
Lebanon71 Posts
September 05 2011 06:14 GMT
#1149
On September 05 2011 11:33 PCBaumboy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
First off fuck people who can't spell correctly, I could give less off a fuck if it's decent, but for fuck's sake is it hard to freaking spell the whole word out? For example I hate it when people spell u as you, IT'S FREAKING 2 MORE LETTERS JUST SPELL IT OUT. I fucking want to punch whoever spells like that in the face and maybe some sense might be knocked in to them.

Second, I hate the word swag. period. Freaking all the dumbass hipster douchebags with their obey shirts, snapbacks and fixies. Especially fucking fixies, those dumbass colored twigs makes me want to puke at their fruity ass colors. They're fast, what else? They're freaking hard to break and expensive as hell. Another thing is fucking those freaking mexicans and their shuffling, personally it's alright i guess, but it's just that those fucking mexicans are always showing off and shit and they fucking suck dick and can dance for the life of me. I can't dance for shit, but I don't go around trying and acting cocky as fuck saying that I'm so good.

Third, Why are girls so fucking indecisive? It pisses me off, it takes them like fucking an hour to pick out clothes and shit. Also girls always fucking go for the wrong people, they go for people who have no fucking future at all and are probably going to be homeless right after high school. I can't fucking understand them, this one fucking girl I spent about a fucking year liking just gave me that "I don't want to ruin our relationship" bullcrap. I gave her advice about fucking every thing, I was a loyal friend I helped her through her other relationships and fucking after every single relationship she complains to me that she won't date any more, but fucking a week later she has a new boyfriend it's pissing me off. God I can't understand why, I just fucking gave up, BUT she still comes to me and fucking rants about new guys she's liking and old boyfriends. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BITCH?

Fourth, I fucking hate people who bash people. It pisses me off, why can't you just lay off a fucking person, you just make them feel worse and worse until they feel like a pile a of dog shit. Are you just doing that to make yourself feel better about yourself? Go fucking jump off a cliff you despicable piece of shit. Friends aren't puppets that you want to abuse, they're your friends because you help EACH OTHER YOU DUMBSHITS. Also for people who have done some crazy shit or have done some crazy shit stop rubbing it in other people's faces. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. Sure I want to go yell to the world if I win an intense 1v1, but it doesn't mean I do. If you shot a gun or killed some animals whoopdee-fucking-doo go fucking join the military and die. Jesus I feel like I could punch them in the face, but no I'm not that fucking kind of person and it's even worse because I'm Korean which brings me on to my next point.

Fifth, Koreans or in general fake ass people. Koreans are so fucking worried about image, my parents are fucking dicks about that kind of shit. Everyone sees how polite Koreans are in public, but I swear if they fucking mess up in public, your parents will beat the fuck out of you or give some fucking 5 hour lecture. I swear Koreans are probably the most fake people I know (and I'm a Korean) Sure this doesn't apply to all Koreans, but I swear fucking 90% of Koreans have like fucking 5 different personalities.They would be perfect fucking con artists jesus. Next, fake people, go fuck yourselves. Don't be fucking afraid you little pussies to act like you really do. Or fucking change and become a person that people actually like. Jesus I just want to sparta fucking kick them into an bottomless pit.

Sixth, Trolls, Trolls can go die in a pit. Sure some trolls are hilarious and good humored, but the real fucking trolls can go just die. They fucking spam internet memes like no fucking tomorrow and are always going UMAD? UMAD?. Yes I'm fucking mad because that's your only fucking comeback to fucking no life. Go out and stop fucking trolling people. In real life your probably some loser ass reject who is trying to make up for whatever fucking happened. Sure it might be fucking tragic, but this is fucking life. Life will kill you in the ass and beat the fuck out of you until you can't take anymore. Then it'll punch you in the face a couple more times.

Seventh, My Parents, my parents they act fucking nice at times and they might do shit, but shiit when they're freaking pissed they go all fucking out. They don't give a shit what happens, they'll fucking yell at you for fucking hours and hours and you just have to sit there and take it because you know if you talk back or try to leave, you'll get your ass beat so bad, your children will bear that mark. Fucking ay my dad is much worse. HE'S NEVER NEUTRAL. He's either fucking pissed or happy as hell jesus.

I could keep ranting but fuck I could write a whole fucking book like this.



+ Show Spoiler +
I hate people who complain about spelling and then proceed on writing a damn article with mistakes that my 5 year old niece wouldn't make. Not only is their spelling wrong, but to add insult to injury, they top it off with horrible, horrible punctuation and grammar. Next time you want to criticize people, get your shit together. Also, please learn the difference between "Your", and You're". Please!
Anything unrelated to elephants
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
September 05 2011 06:22 GMT
#1150
On September 05 2011 15:14 DanCaek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 11:33 PCBaumboy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
First off fuck people who can't spell correctly, I could give less off a fuck if it's decent, but for fuck's sake is it hard to freaking spell the whole word out? For example I hate it when people spell u as you, IT'S FREAKING 2 MORE LETTERS JUST SPELL IT OUT. I fucking want to punch whoever spells like that in the face and maybe some sense might be knocked in to them.

Second, I hate the word swag. period. Freaking all the dumbass hipster douchebags with their obey shirts, snapbacks and fixies. Especially fucking fixies, those dumbass colored twigs makes me want to puke at their fruity ass colors. They're fast, what else? They're freaking hard to break and expensive as hell. Another thing is fucking those freaking mexicans and their shuffling, personally it's alright i guess, but it's just that those fucking mexicans are always showing off and shit and they fucking suck dick and can dance for the life of me. I can't dance for shit, but I don't go around trying and acting cocky as fuck saying that I'm so good.

Third, Why are girls so fucking indecisive? It pisses me off, it takes them like fucking an hour to pick out clothes and shit. Also girls always fucking go for the wrong people, they go for people who have no fucking future at all and are probably going to be homeless right after high school. I can't fucking understand them, this one fucking girl I spent about a fucking year liking just gave me that "I don't want to ruin our relationship" bullcrap. I gave her advice about fucking every thing, I was a loyal friend I helped her through her other relationships and fucking after every single relationship she complains to me that she won't date any more, but fucking a week later she has a new boyfriend it's pissing me off. God I can't understand why, I just fucking gave up, BUT she still comes to me and fucking rants about new guys she's liking and old boyfriends. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BITCH?

Fourth, I fucking hate people who bash people. It pisses me off, why can't you just lay off a fucking person, you just make them feel worse and worse until they feel like a pile a of dog shit. Are you just doing that to make yourself feel better about yourself? Go fucking jump off a cliff you despicable piece of shit. Friends aren't puppets that you want to abuse, they're your friends because you help EACH OTHER YOU DUMBSHITS. Also for people who have done some crazy shit or have done some crazy shit stop rubbing it in other people's faces. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. Sure I want to go yell to the world if I win an intense 1v1, but it doesn't mean I do. If you shot a gun or killed some animals whoopdee-fucking-doo go fucking join the military and die. Jesus I feel like I could punch them in the face, but no I'm not that fucking kind of person and it's even worse because I'm Korean which brings me on to my next point.

Fifth, Koreans or in general fake ass people. Koreans are so fucking worried about image, my parents are fucking dicks about that kind of shit. Everyone sees how polite Koreans are in public, but I swear if they fucking mess up in public, your parents will beat the fuck out of you or give some fucking 5 hour lecture. I swear Koreans are probably the most fake people I know (and I'm a Korean) Sure this doesn't apply to all Koreans, but I swear fucking 90% of Koreans have like fucking 5 different personalities.They would be perfect fucking con artists jesus. Next, fake people, go fuck yourselves. Don't be fucking afraid you little pussies to act like you really do. Or fucking change and become a person that people actually like. Jesus I just want to sparta fucking kick them into an bottomless pit.

Sixth, Trolls, Trolls can go die in a pit. Sure some trolls are hilarious and good humored, but the real fucking trolls can go just die. They fucking spam internet memes like no fucking tomorrow and are always going UMAD? UMAD?. Yes I'm fucking mad because that's your only fucking comeback to fucking no life. Go out and stop fucking trolling people. In real life your probably some loser ass reject who is trying to make up for whatever fucking happened. Sure it might be fucking tragic, but this is fucking life. Life will kill you in the ass and beat the fuck out of you until you can't take anymore. Then it'll punch you in the face a couple more times.

Seventh, My Parents, my parents they act fucking nice at times and they might do shit, but shiit when they're freaking pissed they go all fucking out. They don't give a shit what happens, they'll fucking yell at you for fucking hours and hours and you just have to sit there and take it because you know if you talk back or try to leave, you'll get your ass beat so bad, your children will bear that mark. Fucking ay my dad is much worse. HE'S NEVER NEUTRAL. He's either fucking pissed or happy as hell jesus.

I could keep ranting but fuck I could write a whole fucking book like this.



+ Show Spoiler +
I hate people who complain about spelling and then proceed on writing a damn article with mistakes that my 5 year old niece wouldn't make. Not only is their spelling wrong, but to add insult to injury, they top it off with horrible, horrible punctuation and grammar. Next time you want to criticize people, get your shit together. Also, please learn the difference between "Your", and You're". Please!


+ Show Spoiler +
Why would you let off steam on someone else letting off steam in the letting off steam thread? I feel like letting off my steam on you now but I am going to disregard the fact that you feel the need to start an argument or attack someone in a thread that is obviously not meant for this, pretty lame bro. But now for my letting off of steam........ FUCK Playing Zerg in SC2 , I need to just go through with the fucking switch.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
September 05 2011 06:25 GMT
#1151
+ Show Spoiler +
14 losses inna row. after winning another 6 inna row. How does that makes sense. someone explain to me, why i lose 14 inna row, 80% against zerg.fuck everyone
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
September 05 2011 06:25 GMT
#1152
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not even mad right now...

see what i did there? /)^3^(\

The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
fusihunter
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia208 Posts
September 05 2011 06:27 GMT
#1153
+ Show Spoiler +
Two base blink stalker bullshit. Seriously, fuck you
"I actually don't like games. I just like beating people." - Idra
DeathIncarna
Profile Joined July 2011
United States29 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 08:39:33
September 05 2011 07:26 GMT
#1154
+ Show Spoiler +
I read this thread and it made me feel better. =D Thanks guys. We should make all rage from now on be put in spoilers. I'm tempted to complain about Protoss possibly being underpowered, but then I see how angry you guys are too, and I feel like brethren. Forget every complaint I've ever made against Terran. I love you all. This was like an anti blowing off steam, but I feel it worked just as well. I'm actually quite happy now.
?
Docta Spaceman
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States74 Posts
September 05 2011 22:06 GMT
#1155
+ Show Spoiler +
I swear to god, my PvP is so. Fucking. Terrible. Every decision I make ends up being wrong. I don't know when to attack, I don't know what unit composition I should have, it's just so fucking complicated. I don't want to 4gate. Fuck that shit. I spent all yesterday learning a quick immortal build from Day[9]'s steal this build. I try to take it on ladder, and what happens? I get fucking proxy gated by some asshat. God damn it.

Why must we fight each other, protoss brethren?
kierpanda
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States757 Posts
September 07 2011 20:46 GMT
#1156
fuck all of the protoss in high platinum/low diamond who only know how to fucking all in.
I cook things! :3 | Twitter: @kierpanda | www.eatgamelive.com
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
September 07 2011 21:02 GMT
#1157
+ Show Spoiler +
MOTHER FUCKER. Why can't i beat terrans on ladder? really. I fucking kill your push and have several units left. I push to your base and put a proxy and warp in pretty much soon as the cooldown is off. I move to attack. You have more fucking units then me? Cmon. Fucking hidden base or some bull shit. DAMNIT
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
FIStarcraft
Profile Joined June 2011
United States154 Posts
September 07 2011 21:08 GMT
#1158
Algebra.


Fuck algebra.
"sunny... sunny... sunny... OHGOD HURRICANE" - Haemonculus
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
September 07 2011 21:14 GMT
#1159
Calculus 2


Fuck Calculus 2.
finkelboy
Profile Joined December 2008
Italy372 Posts
September 08 2011 14:07 GMT
#1160
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck my work, i want to play Sc!
Ma jae yoon, what else? By.hero next bonjwa
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 57
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox588
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick83
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo730
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 38m
Online Event
7h 38m
FEL
12h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.