• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:18
CEST 06:18
KST 13:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9927 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 60

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 257 Next
Korinai
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada413 Posts
September 16 2011 17:53 GMT
#1181
On September 17 2011 02:51 XeliN wrote:
Why is every fucking post in this stupid thread posted in spoilers?

WHATS BEING SPOILT? humanity? sure, but what fucktarded notion of this thread makes each one of you mentally questionable bits of ditritus think "ooh id better post this in spoilers in case my angry letting of steam post is not properly on topic in an ANGRY LETTING OFF STEAM THREAD".

god...


+ Show Spoiler +
Because the OP said so, lol.
"There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love." - Day[9]
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
September 16 2011 17:55 GMT
#1182
+ Show Spoiler +
in that case I hate the OP and you are all sheeple!
Adonai bless
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
September 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1183
On September 17 2011 02:51 XeliN wrote:
Why is every fucking post in this stupid thread posted in spoilers?

WHATS BEING SPOILT? humanity? sure, but what fucktarded notion of this thread makes each one of you mentally questionable bits of ditritus think "ooh id better post this in spoilers in case my angry letting of steam post is not properly on topic in an ANGRY LETTING OFF STEAM THREAD".

god...


Why don't you read the OP?

Your post is the one angry post that doesn't belong here >.>
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Joseph123
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria1144 Posts
September 16 2011 18:46 GMT
#1184
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU DAVID KIM
enemy2010
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany1972 Posts
September 16 2011 19:09 GMT
#1185
Nerf neural parasite from 9 to 7. Nice, Blizzard.

Force field, force field. No infestor can ever reach a collossus again. Even "pre-patch" they weren't really able to use NP effectively against collossi. Now its impossible.
1on1 auf azze no he no flash no awp only holztor. | Ja, da meint der ich hätt' abgeschmatzt, aber dat is Quatsch, verstehste?
goiflin
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1218 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 19:23:59
September 16 2011 19:22 GMT
#1186
+ Show Spoiler +
I really can't fucking figure out how I'm supposed to deal with Z in the late game as terran. I feel fucking impotent in the early game, with ineffective 2raxes that deal no damage, I fucking go to midgame, try to harass and HERPDADERP they have OL's and lings EVERYFUCKINGWHERE so they can spot drops, banshees and elite marine squads... And then I get fucking told HEY BUDDY DONT WORRY JUST RELY ON A TIMING PUSH BEFORE HE GETS BL's but thats fucking horseshit game design, why the fuck should I have to rely on that shit to win all my games? Makes me feel like a fucking scrub.

God.

Oh, and TvP can eat a bucket of dicks, too.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 16 2011 19:32 GMT
#1187
On September 17 2011 04:22 goiflin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I really can't fucking figure out how I'm supposed to deal with Z in the late game as terran. I feel fucking impotent in the early game, with ineffective 2raxes that deal no damage, I fucking go to midgame, try to harass and HERPDADERP they have OL's and lings EVERYFUCKINGWHERE so they can spot drops, banshees and elite marine squads... And then I get fucking told HEY BUDDY DONT WORRY JUST RELY ON A TIMING PUSH BEFORE HE GETS BL's but thats fucking horseshit game design, why the fuck should I have to rely on that shit to win all my games? Makes me feel like a fucking scrub.

God.

Oh, and TvP can eat a bucket of dicks, too.

+ Show Spoiler +
1. Kill the canaries if you want to flood the coalmine. Losing overlords never help.
2. Vikings and Ghosts.
3. 10 minute tank push is my number one killer.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
goiflin
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1218 Posts
September 16 2011 19:39 GMT
#1188
On September 17 2011 04:32 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 04:22 goiflin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I really can't fucking figure out how I'm supposed to deal with Z in the late game as terran. I feel fucking impotent in the early game, with ineffective 2raxes that deal no damage, I fucking go to midgame, try to harass and HERPDADERP they have OL's and lings EVERYFUCKINGWHERE so they can spot drops, banshees and elite marine squads... And then I get fucking told HEY BUDDY DONT WORRY JUST RELY ON A TIMING PUSH BEFORE HE GETS BL's but thats fucking horseshit game design, why the fuck should I have to rely on that shit to win all my games? Makes me feel like a fucking scrub.

God.

Oh, and TvP can eat a bucket of dicks, too.

+ Show Spoiler +
1. Kill the canaries if you want to flood the coalmine. Losing overlords never help.
2. Vikings and Ghosts.
3. 10 minute tank push is my number one killer.


+ Show Spoiler +

1. I still lose the drop to mutas, 500 minerals/100 gas =! 100 minerals
2. I know, right?
3. Yeah, I need to get better at that stuff, but it's still frustrating as an ex-zerg to be forced to do timing pushes to win games ;_;
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 01:38:21
September 17 2011 01:36 GMT
#1189
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck you James, your acturally below anything I can think of. Calling you a child rapist would be a compliment. Do something with your life you worthless piece of shit and stop wasting your time crusing by in a life that will shortly end after your parents kick you out of your house. Barstard.

Also fuck people who put awesome rage posts in spoliers. I want to read them easier.
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
Azera
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3800 Posts
September 17 2011 01:45 GMT
#1190
+ Show Spoiler +
Goddang addicted to TeamLiquid, exams coming so soon and I'm Chinese. Can't draw for jack shit as well.
Check out some great music made by TLers - http://bit.ly/QXYhdb , by intrigue. http://bit.ly/RTjpOR , by ohsea.toc.
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
September 17 2011 13:41 GMT
#1191
+ Show Spoiler +

Fucking bullshit lag making Valencia completely unwatchable. And I was looking forward to it, too.
Now what am I supposed to do? *rages*
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 16:11:53
September 17 2011 16:10 GMT
#1192
+ Show Spoiler +
SC2 LR threads make me want to punch a baby and proceed to overdose on sniffing liquid shit

You know, I kind of like this thread already
memes are a dish best served dank
murphs
Profile Joined April 2011
Ireland418 Posts
September 17 2011 17:51 GMT
#1193
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK TERRAN FUCK EMP
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
September 17 2011 18:01 GMT
#1194
+ Show Spoiler +
fuck sake blizzard if any of the brain dead idiots that you call employees take any notice of the starcraft 2 scene, you'll see that terran is fucking OP. God damn you could get someone who has no exposure to esports or SC2 at all and show them the race distribution in korea, show them how many times lesser terran players take out better toss and zerg players easily.

How can you watch a terran player just cast emp fucking everywhere, knowing that if they happen to hit the HT/Archons/sentries (which is easy cos EMP hits everything -_-) they practically won the game, even if they're 2 bases and 40 supply down. Who cares about any of that if all the terran does is hit 1A T and then just go afk for a bit.

this is the reason why i hate playing and watching this game cos terrans are just mind numbling broken and OP.lol at people saying they have hard mechanics. I know i can stop playing toss at my diamond level and id hit masters in about 2 months of playing

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sigh
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2433 Posts
September 17 2011 18:13 GMT
#1195
+ Show Spoiler +
Sigh... i hate it SO much when my friend (best friend that also happens to be a girl) asks me to game with her, then 15 minutes later, DITCH to play some other games with her other friends for like 4 hours. Now this doesn't happen once, but all the damn time. Should i be bothered? Should i say something? I don't know. Seems pretty petty to me but enough to bother me. UGH. sooooo annoying.
Oh and i hate my econ teacher. SO fcking boring and doesn't teach jack shit. Then her first set of class notes made me lose a whole bunch of marks on my online assignment cause they were WRONG. RAGE.
NaDa/Flash/Thorzain Fan
VoriuM
Profile Joined March 2009
Belgium83 Posts
September 17 2011 18:24 GMT
#1196
+ Show Spoiler +

I was on vacation and there was this girl that immediately caught my eye. Call it a crush, over the entire week I never had the balls to actually go to her and talk to her or ask her name. At the airport I had one last chance but didn't take it. I'm so mad and mainly disappointed at myself. Yellow shorts is as I will remember her.
NemesysTV
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 18:27:43
September 17 2011 18:27 GMT
#1197
+ Show Spoiler +
WHY DO PEOPLE QUOTE OPS's? THEYRE OBVIOUSLY REFERRING TO THEM IF YOU DONT QUOTE ANOTHER REPLY IN THE POST WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB SOMETIMES STOP QUOTING THE ORIGINAL POST JESUS CHRIST WHY PEOPLE
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
September 17 2011 18:27 GMT
#1198
On September 18 2011 03:24 VoriuM wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

I was on vacation and there was this girl that immediately caught my eye. Call it a crush, over the entire week I never had the balls to actually go to her and talk to her or ask her name. At the airport I had one last chance but didn't take it. I'm so mad and mainly disappointed at myself. Yellow shorts is as I will remember her.


+ Show Spoiler +
I have exactly the same problem!!! ~;;
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Rucho
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States124 Posts
September 17 2011 18:48 GMT
#1199
On June 20 2011 21:00 sc4k wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a nerd myself, but I hate nerds.

I fucking hate quiet, insular, smug nerds. I hate how they are so quiet in social situations. I fucking hate how they think up all these 'badass' replies but don't say them in real life and instead hide behind an internet wall in order to deliver them. I fucking hate how they talk like they are a real man, on the internet, but in real life they are fail humans, who are incapable of doing real life because there are far too many actually real men out there who would jump down their throats if they were 1/10th as smart assed in real life as they are on the internet.

Moreover, I hate even more the nerds that think they are funny and don't shut the fuck up. And they have entire groups of nerds with fucking awful senses of humour, and they share in their SHITTY jokes that aren't even a 1/10. I fucking HATE how fucking nerds think their jokes are superior to everyone else's where what they're really doing is just making very average/ low quality jokes that happen to drop words or names that are relevant to their nerdy area of interest.

I fucking hate nerds who act as if they are chill and cool- they are clearly overthinking every situation just like every other nerd they are just putting up an act that non-perceptive people can't see past. Fuck their bullshit, fake ass douchebags.

The nerds who are obsessed with wars. Yeah, wars are interesting. But if you are obsessed with them, fuck you. You would shit your fucking pants if you were put in a war situation. You talk with blasé abandon about 'I would rock up in my T34 and say, "Hi guys!"'. Fuck your shit, you would cry in a corner and plead to be saved. You cunts who say 'man that guy in saving private ryan is such a pussy!', fuck your shit, 99% of you would do the same thing.

Fuck the nerds who take the fun out of everything. The standard pattern of you enjoy something immensely, then you get overexposed to it and tired, and then when other people go through the first stage you experienced, you fucking shit all over that with your feelings from your second experience.

And I'd just like to tag on to this rant. Fuck aspergers syndrome people who talk about aspergers like it's a disease they are plagued with, and then proceed to be selfish cunts hiding behind the screen of their shitty illness.

Also, fuck 90% of people who say they are depressed, it's usually because they are too ugly/ fat/ socially retarded to get what they want and they pout. Come to terms with your fail and move on with life. THey just pout hardcore and call it depression.

I really really fucking hate several people on this forum and have fleeting fantasies of being put in a cage with them.



OMG I totally agree with you. At my college, CSUS, I've met several of the nerds you ranted about here. Their sense of humor is TERRIBLE, it's some sort of fucked up internet humor that DOESN'T WORK IN THE REAL WORLD. I get it, being a troll on the internet is cool or whatever, but when you bring that behavior to the real world, it makes you seem like an asshole. And not a football player that's banging the hot cheerleader kind of asshole, the squeaky greasy nerd asshole that you just wanna punch in the balls. Most of the time they can't even tell that they are annoying you because they are SOOOO socially retarded. You might make a joke about ethernet cords and they'll be like "well technically Rj-45 connectors blah blah blah i'm annoying."

But the single thing i hate the most about these nerds is this:
They think that they are nice. They are shy around girls and automatically think that they are the stereotypical nice nerd, that they don't have girlfriends because nice guys finish last, girls don't like nice guys, etc etc. They are bitter about it as well.

NEWS FLASH you are an ASSHOLE nerd. As tasteless says neeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEERDDDDDD

You can see this online. Just look at the way the community treats almost every woman that approaches SC2.

woo.

One more thing. I am sick of quiet asian people that don't speak up for themselves and aren't forward with their feelings. I am Mexican btw. I'll invite some asian friends over, and offer them food and they say no, even though they're hungry! I have to put food in a bowl and put it in front of them for them to eat. but then i feel like an ASSHOLE for forcefeeding them. I go over to an asian friend's house and they get yelled at for closing a cupboard door too loud (too loud being... audible). I never have any fucking clue if my asian friends even like me, because they'll never tell me if they're mad at me. I know they are trying to be nice and respectful, but most of the time their actions just come off as passive aggressive. I'll start playing some music, and my chinese roommate will go and do her homework in her room or put on some headphones. Why not just say, hey i'm doing hw right now. I would GLADLY turn my music off. OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!
antes los dollares eran bonitos, pero ahorra dollares ni ay
TheLaw
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States172 Posts
September 17 2011 19:03 GMT
#1200
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK CLUB HIP HOP!!!! All they ever fucking sing about is fucking blow jobs, asses and money and how sexy their ride is and swag FUCK ALL THAT SHIT. GROW UP
2nd COUNTRY!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! Monotone singing and the same fucking guitar riff over and fucking over again! WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE SUCH SHITTY MUSIC AKSUFGHFJKLGDSLFJKHSDFLKSJDFH!!!!!!!
Cowards die in shame.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft314
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft590
PiGStarcraft314
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 115
Leta 79
Hyuk 48
Bale 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0290
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota262
League of Legends
• Lourlo1040
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 42m
Online Event
6h 42m
FEL
11h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.