• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8729 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 62

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 257 Next
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
September 21 2011 16:38 GMT
#1221
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck me for not having the emotional capacity to play terran or be a fan of terran players. Why do I always have to support fucking underdogs like the puny, crappy protoss race? What is this masochism within me that I can't just choose the OP race and then sneer at everyone else and say 'nothing wrong with the game, L2P noob etc' while abusing tosses with 1-1-1 over and over again on ladder. What an idiot I am that I cause so suffering for myself by wanting anyone but a terran to win a final. Why am I so fucked in the head that I can't just root for the terran players and be stoked when they sweep MLG and GSL and IEM? What an idiot.
KSMB
Profile Joined April 2011
United States100 Posts
September 21 2011 18:09 GMT
#1222
+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously, fucking terran with your ability to shred everything with marines and marauders or have two amazingly strong all in attacks in one game. You actually make me feel sorry for the fucking protoss, who apparently can't win despite their ridiculously good units. Bastards. Terran needs to be nerfed, protoss does not need a buff.
Q2CTF
Nammflow
Profile Joined February 2011
United States35 Posts
September 22 2011 05:17 GMT
#1223
+ Show Spoiler +
So sick of 1:1:1. I'm sick of watching it, I'm sick of playing against it, and I'm sick of the rediculous amount of holes in protoss openings. So fucking lame going into a game, seeing 1:1:1 and not being able to even produce enough units to defend. If you scout a strategy there should be a way to defeat it, but not the 1;1:1! Can't kill that shit -.-
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
September 22 2011 06:36 GMT
#1224
+ Show Spoiler +
Go fuck yourself Browder. Brood War units belong in Star2... not fucking rocks.


Support your esport!
dukem
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway189 Posts
September 22 2011 06:44 GMT
#1225
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK THOSE STORMS MAN
"Flash just accidentally killed grubby lol" - MangoMountain
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
September 22 2011 06:51 GMT
#1226
+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously Browder you've fucked the Starcraft brand name so hard it's embarrassing. Blizzard try building a game off your masterwork you fucktards and not some CnC try hard!
Support your esport!
RoyGBiv_13
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1275 Posts
September 22 2011 18:35 GMT
#1227
On September 08 2011 23:07 finkelboy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck my work, i want to play Sc!


^ This! A thousand times, This!
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
Iwbhs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States195 Posts
September 22 2011 19:24 GMT
#1228
I'm pathetic.
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm so fucking afraid of fucking up at work. I just want to be happy and life is so fucking boring. I don't love my family and only my wife makes me happy. I don't know what to do with myself while i'm not working and the only thing I want to do at work is leave. I hate how I can't talk about my job to ANYONE it's bullshit. I feel like i'm falling through the cracks. The only way to get anywhere is to ask more questions but asking questions makes you look stupid. And why does everyone bitch about integrity and then not have any of it. What the fuck. God dammit I joined the military to get our of a bad situation and am now stuck in one.

DAMMIT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A D3BETAKEY YET!
Everyone loves Milano cookies.
BigBadBeaver
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada272 Posts
September 23 2011 07:28 GMT
#1229
+ Show Spoiler +
it is so god dam hot and humid.I'm sweating buckets into my pillow
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 07:05:32
September 25 2011 07:01 GMT
#1230
+ Show Spoiler +
Roommates friends keep using my bathroom when they coming over because my roommate is a pig and it's been pissing me off. I kept hinting that I don't want people to use it, but they still keep doing it so I finally just straight up said it and got an asshole-ish look in return. I'm going to start fucking locking it or something if people continue to use it. The way I see it, my guests use my washroom, my roommates guests use his washroom. Originally my dad (our landlord) said all guests use my roommates washroom as the public washroom, but I'm fine with my guests using mine. Ugh @_@

Other related roommate annoyance: My roommate brings friends over and they stay here for multiple days, even when my roommate goes to work. For fucks sake, he doesn't LIVE here. I'm not feeding him either. Go home already you fucking bastard.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
.Mystic
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada486 Posts
September 25 2011 07:13 GMT
#1231
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking white cunts on north america server on sc2. Piece of dumb faggots with there stupid all ins and attacks. Like fuck you go over the replay and wat they did made no fkin sense. For real and this is GM level. I play on Korea and ok u see what they did, their cheese makes sense. There are steps u can spot it for. But fkin dumb america, do the fkin all in the wrong way but no starcraft 2 is a volatile piece of shit game and it works. Fkin dumb faggots go out date a girl and maybe then ur head will be on straight. These dumb mother fucking piece of trash faggots. I need to learn how to play so u nvr lose to faggots
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
September 25 2011 08:35 GMT
#1232
On September 23 2011 03:35 RoyGBiv_13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2011 23:07 finkelboy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck my work, i want to play Sc!


^ This! A thousand times, This!


No, TEN THOUSAND TIMES. I hate having to take six classes and try and improve at sc at the same time. I need more time!

Also+ Show Spoiler +
My TVZ is SHITTTTT and its pissing me off. I always feel like I'm behind in macro, but at the same time i'm afraid to roll out my tanks to attack because I'm scared of ling surrounds before siege.
=)=
ObeseSheep
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada5 Posts
September 25 2011 22:29 GMT
#1233
+ Show Spoiler +
AAAAAAAAAAAA 1/1/1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Roeder
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark735 Posts
September 25 2011 22:34 GMT
#1234
+ Show Spoiler +
CHILL GET OUT
Starcraft is a mix between chess, poker and a Michael Bay movie.
Sina92
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden1303 Posts
September 25 2011 22:35 GMT
#1235
+ Show Spoiler +
I WANT TO GRAB MY 26 CM LONG AND ROUGH COCK INTO THE ASS OF EACH AND EVERY MEMBER ON THE BLIZZARD BALANCE TEAM. WHEN I FINISH I'M GOING TO TAPE THEIR FUCKING ASSHOLES SO THAT MY CUM DOESN'T LEAVE THEIR ASSES. THEN I REMOVE THEIR EYELIDS SO THAT THEY CAN'T EVER BLINK AGAIN.

THIS IS MY WAY OF SAYING "THANK YOU, THE MOTHERSHIP ACCELERATION WILL HELP ALOT VS EMP CARPETBOMBS".

Thank you so much for this thread, I feel better now.
My penis is 15 inches long, I'm a Harvard professor and look better than Brad Pitt and Jake Gyllenhaal combined.
MMello
Profile Joined October 2010
279 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 22:51:19
September 25 2011 22:50 GMT
#1236
+ Show Spoiler +

Fuck 1-1-1
Fuck Banshees
Fuck Emps
Fuck Snipe
Fuck Ghosts
and most of all
Fuck Terran!
(Also.. Fuck not having a d3 beta key..)
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ <- FXO Gaming house
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
September 25 2011 22:53 GMT
#1237
+ Show Spoiler +
why would you not fucking wash your hands after the bathroom

No seriously what the fuck why
dats racist
Whiztard
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States241 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 23:14:16
September 25 2011 23:14 GMT
#1238
offtopic for not blowing off steam here, but just gotta make a somewhat relevant point.

there are 4 Terran complaints on this page, and I just find it hilarious
when Bisu switches to SC2...... (2014 update: sighh)
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
September 25 2011 23:51 GMT
#1239
On September 26 2011 07:53 MrHoon wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
why would you not fucking wash your hands after the bathroom

No seriously what the fuck why

I wonder why too @_@
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
September 25 2011 23:53 GMT
#1240
On September 26 2011 08:51 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 07:53 MrHoon wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
why would you not fucking wash your hands after the bathroom

No seriously what the fuck why

I wonder why too @_@
Some people like the aroma of piss to radiate from their hands.
I <3 Plexa.
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 18m
Online Event
5h 18m
FEL
10h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.