• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:06
CEST 15:06
KST 22:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11768 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 64

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 257 Next
Bambipwnsu
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada698 Posts
September 26 2011 16:03 GMT
#1261
+ Show Spoiler +
IM PISSED I GOT NOTHIGN TO BE PISSED ABOUT
LoL @ NA: bambipwnsu
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
September 26 2011 16:38 GMT
#1262
+ Show Spoiler +
Screw you retarded ladder kids. I play to win, not masturbate to the sound of 6 bases running and 0/0 in the bank. You don't like my 3 proxy gates while I fake a 1 gate expo?? Well, quit going 1 rax expand EVERY SINGLE GAME, scout my base for longer than 2 seconds, and watch that dark corner of your base better, because I dropped a pylon there. Wait, what? I'm a retarded, no skill loser for abusing the fact that you think you can make zero units for the first 15 minutes, and have some unspoken "no armies touching before 15 minutes" rule in place? I don't cheese because I can't play macro games, I cheese because you still can't defend it, 2 years into playing the game.
hootsushi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany3468 Posts
September 27 2011 15:02 GMT
#1263
+ Show Spoiler +
I WANT TO PLAY THE DIABLO 3 BETA; WHAT THEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUCK
2WeaK
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada550 Posts
September 28 2011 02:10 GMT
#1264
+ Show Spoiler +
I have 6 classes this semester. Out of those 6, I love 4 of them. My humanities is actually pretty good, which is surprising. I don't like Databases, but the course is tolerable.

However, my Algorythm and Design class, is just horrible. The teacher has a stick up his ass or something. I'm fine with flow charts, but he is confusing as hell. He tells us to minimize the name of variables if possible, but when he gives us an example to build off of, he will use the most amazing variables. (m mm nm xm) He does not comment what they mean or anything. But if you do the same, you will lose marks. If you comment your code too much, you lose marks. If you comment "obvious stuff", such as variable names, you lose marks.

He also just yells at us for no reason, if he thinks people are not paying attention.

He also makes the homework to be such a chore, and its just ruining my whole semester. I cannot get myself to do anything, because everytime I do something, he just bitches about it... For example, he yelled at me once because my flow chart was "dirty" (it was a draft, just to get the point accross, so I had to erase it a few times) then he just goes on and ruin your day.

The last thing that pisses me off is that he constantly sends you to the assignment papers saying "Follow the instructions" yet he doesn't put everything in there and takes away points because they are not in the instructions... Fuck this semester... And I'm not looking forward to next semester, where I have another class with this teacher.
Deleted User 108965
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 02:49:02
September 28 2011 02:48 GMT
#1265
+ Show Spoiler +
GOD DAMMIT EVERY FREAKIN TERRAN CHEESES ON LADDER AND IM SHIT AT SCOUTING MY SAD ZEALOT IS REALLY SAD RIGHT NOW. ;AFKLASDL;FKJ
Disciple....Top 3 control in Clarion County
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
September 28 2011 03:11 GMT
#1266
+ Show Spoiler +
holy fucking shit skype is awful
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
September 28 2011 03:15 GMT
#1267
+ Show Spoiler +

Friends dont let friends work retail in the United States
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 03:29:39
September 28 2011 03:16 GMT
#1268
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK ALL PROTOSS FUCKING HERP DERP FAGGOTS FUCKING NO SKILL WHATSOEVER . WHEN YOU PLAY AS ZERG YOU HAVE TO BE 10 X BETTER TO BEAT A PROTOSS PLAYER BECAUSE OF FORCE FIELDS THEY ARE SO FUCKING IMBA A PROTOSS CAN FORCE FIELD UR RAMP AND/OR SENTRY DROP AND/OR FORCE FIELD UR RAMP WHEN THEY ENGAGE UR BASE AND UR FUCKED CAUSE U CANT REINFORCE FUCK FORCE FIELDS FUCK ALL PROTOSS NEVER GG EM FUCK EM ALL. FUCK PROTOSS FOREVER FUCKING HERP DERP SCRUBS ALL OF EM. THEY GOT NO SKILL PLAYING THE EASY RACE. ONLY GG ZERG AND TERRAN PROTOSS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS FUCKING HERP DERP FUCK EM ALL

YOU HAVE SHHIT TON OF SPINE CRAWLERS AND THEY STILL WIN BCUZ THEY CAN FOCE FIELD YOUR RAMP AND U CAN'T REINFORCE NEZARIM CRYPT IS THE WOST FUCKING MAP IN THE WORLD SUCH A FUCKING IMBA PROTOSS FAVOURED FUCKING MAP FROM NOW ON I'M AUTO 10 /6 POOLING PROTOSS EVERY TIME ON THAT MAP BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING FAGGOT ALL-INNERS IN THE LATE GAME SO I'll GIVE EM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN FUCKING MEDICINE AND IF THE 6/10 POOL FAILS I JUST DO A BANELING BUST TO THEIR FAST EXPANSION AND IT WINS EVERY TIME FUCK ALL PROTOSS THEY ARE SCUM

BLIZZARD FIX THE BROKEN FUCKING GAME FORCE FIELDING THE RAMP IS FUCKING BROKEN AND THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL IF THE PROTOSS IS GOING TO FUCKING DO IT U NEED TO HAVE PERFECT FUCKING SCOUTING AND EVEN IF U SCOUT IT THEY CAN FORCE FIELD THE RAMP AND ATTACK YOUR MAIN OR YOUR NATURAL SO THERE IS NO WAY TO PREPARE PERFECTLY FUCKING SCRUB HERP DERP PROTOSS FUCKKK EM ALL FUCKING NO GG EM EVER THEY FUCKIGN ARE SHIT
Never GG MKP | IdrA
PolskaGora
Profile Joined May 2011
United States547 Posts
September 28 2011 03:42 GMT
#1269
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck everyone who argues without actually bothering to make sure their arguments pertain to the debate at hand, and then refuse to acknowledge their mistake. Also I fucking hate guys who behave all gangster-like and wannabe bad-ass, and pretend they have no feelings. I mean seriously dude, what the fuck? Also, FUCK ALL THE TERRAN BEBOL.
Tracking treasure down
BigBadBeaver
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 00:00:58
September 28 2011 23:59 GMT
#1270
+ Show Spoiler +
people telling me to kill myself when i win -THE INTERNET IS SO UNCREATIVE WITH THEIR INSULTS-

edit: though i've never been there myself, i blame all anti-social internet egos on 4chan
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 06:33:07
September 29 2011 00:33 GMT
#1271
+ Show Spoiler +
First time sex, rock hard 24/7, rock hard when I get up, rock hard when I get the condom, go from 100-0 in about three seconds. Really? So lame.18 years of time for my body to get ready and still softer than Limp Bizkit.
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 00:42:34
September 29 2011 00:41 GMT
#1272
On September 28 2011 12:16 XRaDiiX wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
PROTOSS [...] THEY ARE FUCKING FAGGOT ALL-INNERS IN THE LATE GAME


+ Show Spoiler +
whaaaa? Anyways fuck GSL and its 1 Protoss in the round of 16... what the hell is that? C'mon Toss T_T
Inno pls...
K3Nyy
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1961 Posts
September 29 2011 06:45 GMT
#1273
+ Show Spoiler +
I just got cheesed 5/6 times on ladder. ><" IT"S MAKING ME RAGE SO HARD SERIOUSLY. HOW THE FUCK DO I GET PPL WHO 2GATE THEN CANNON RUSH THEN DT ME??? THEN I HIT A ZERG AND I THINK, OH I"M GOOD NO MORE CHEESE. FUCKING LING ALLIN IN MY FACE FFS. I seriously got so pissed and just played zerg. Then I won! :D
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
September 29 2011 07:01 GMT
#1274
+ Show Spoiler +
Oh Altanta Braves... thank you for making me embarrassed to be a fan tonight. Way to blow a 10 1/2 game lead guys.
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
Leporello
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2845 Posts
September 29 2011 07:18 GMT
#1275
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking guy does a Thor-SCV all-in off one base while I'm playing around with Random. He attacks with ALL his SCVs. I say "cheese" and leave the game, as I just didn't react in time to do anything about it. That is all I said. "cheese". He messages me after the game saying "all strategies are viable and a good player knows to do this and that, [blahblahblah]". I ask him, is what you did considered cheese? Yeah, he acknowledges.

So then when I said "cheese" I was making a correct, singular observation, was I not? Why is he messaging me about it when even he acknowledges that is was, in fact, "cheese"? What's the motivator there?

You don't have to message me after the game to try to justify the legitimacy of cheese strats. I have the right to not like how you play the game. I don't BM you, I don't say stupid internet memes or insult you personally or tell you how to play the game, but I do call cheese for what it is, whether I lose the game or not. And if it isn't cheese, or if you admit that it is cheese ---- then what's worth being offended about that you have to message me after the game, Sherlock? If you're going to cheese, at least just own it, and don't feel the need to call it something else or justify it to everyone who is hoping for a better game.
Big water
Robonord
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States311 Posts
September 29 2011 21:21 GMT
#1276
+ Show Spoiler +
My boss is the biggest fucking faggot on the planet. He rages at all of us CONSTANTLY for the smallest little shit. Today he got mad at me and my co-worker for moving ahead in our test plan without telling him. Plenty of times before he would tell us to just move onto whatever work we have and that there's no need to ask him. In fact, he says he gets annoyed when we e-mail him. WTF?!? No he says to e-mail whenever we need to and to not be afraid. Yeah. You tell us this now then next your going to call us into your office to tell us how stupid we are for not following the plan right? Fuck you.

No one in this fucking office likes you. They act fake around you because they know your a bitch and they don't wanna make you mad. Your a piece of shit. You will always be a piece of shit. When I leave this fucking job I will move on and make three times the money you do while you'll be stuck here raging like a faggot at whoever takes my place. Eat a dick.
IMLosirA | ST_Bomber | SlayerS_Puzzle
Ayaz2810
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-29 21:52:20
September 29 2011 21:52 GMT
#1277
+ Show Spoiler +
I don't understand why religion still exists at all. Thousands of years.... so much knowledge gained... and yet we as a race still cling to faith in invisible sky wizards. What kind of all powerful being creates AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE, shows up briefly thousands of years ago to fuck with his creations, and then disappears. Then, to top it all off. This absentee god demands worship and respect.. even though he is all powerful and all knowing. Think about that. ALL POWERFUL. As in, he can literally do anything. Create universes. Turn back time. Give everyone 2 heads. And... ALL KNOWING. He knows what you have done, are doing, and will do. Yet he threatens you with eternal damnation. Why if he already knows what you will do? The logic of religious people just baffles me. It is sad that so many people dedicate their lives to their imaginary gods instead of living their lives and truly thinking for themselves. People wonder why atheists are such dicks. I'll tell you why: It's because we have to watch religious people walk around like braindead zombies. Passing the disease of religion onto their children and communities, while we know the truth. It's frustrating as shit.

Fuck religion. It's a business and it's a dirty one to boot. Enlighten yourselves and grow the fuck up.
Vrtra Vanquisher/Tiamat Trouncer/World Serpent Slayer
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
September 29 2011 21:56 GMT
#1278
+ Show Spoiler +
PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFCKING NARUTO SHIPPUDEN. I WATCHED THE FIRST SEASON FAITHFULLY BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT SHOW, AND GREATLY ANTICIPATED WHEN I COULD FINALLY WATCH SHIPPUDEN AGAIN SINCE I KNEW THERE WOULD BE NO FILLERS ANYMORE. BUT WTF HAPPENS? FUCKING FILLERS. SO I GIVE UP ON THE ANIME AND START CATCHING UP ON THE MANGA--BUT GUESS WHAT? MORE MOTHERFCKING FILLERS. I STOPPED WATCHING SHIPPUDEN FOR ABOUT 1 YEAR NOW AND DROPPED THE MANGA ALL TOGETHER. TODAY IM BORED AS FCK CAUSE SC2 IS DOWN. SO I DECIDED TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST EP OF SHIPPUDEN JUST TO SEE WHAT ITS LIKE. AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT? ITS ABOUT BEING ON THE BEACH OR SHIP OR SOME SHIT, AND THEYRE DIVING AND CATCHIGN FISH OR SOME SHIT. REALLY? REALLY? REALLY?!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DONE... DONE
Skol
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
September 30 2011 00:33 GMT
#1279
+ Show Spoiler +
GOD DAMN YOU DEATH!!!!

YOU TAKE MY GRANDFATHER FROM ME AND 34 DAYS LATER YOU STEAL MY FAVORITE UNCLE AS WELL?!!!???

WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 05:50:43
October 02 2011 05:46 GMT
#1280
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck you terran....Fucking bullshit. Fuck you David Kim, fuck you Blizzard.
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 232
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings113
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko348
SHIN 232
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40831
Bisu 2100
Shuttle 1916
Hyuk 1679
Larva 415
EffOrt 412
Soma 395
Mini 352
ZerO 286
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 122
Leta 87
hero 82
Zeus 72
Pusan 62
Killer 48
Hm[arnc] 47
Hyun 47
Sexy 45
Trap 45
Bale 40
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 27
PianO 25
zelot 23
sorry 17
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Rock 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4550
qojqva1543
Dendi952
XcaliburYe355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor794
crisheroes679
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
gofns39910
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1184
Happy324
DeMusliM259
Livibee137
Mew2King99
Liquid`VortiX63
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9843
League of Legends
• Jankos1674
Other Games
• WagamamaTV222
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 55m
INu's Battles
22h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.