• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9847 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 63

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 257 Next
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
September 25 2011 23:57 GMT
#1241
So much Terran hate, haha
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
Loire
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore1358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 00:07:54
September 26 2011 00:06 GMT
#1242
+ Show Spoiler +
I just got called a cheeser for going muta in zvz. Also i can't stand all the thrash talk during games lately. What's up with the people nowadays??? I'm especially frustrated at the muta = cheese guy lol.
Zodiak
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada60 Posts
September 26 2011 00:13 GMT
#1243
+ Show Spoiler +
fuck rogers, fuck shitty canadian internet.

Fuck women, fuck everything
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
September 26 2011 00:15 GMT
#1244
+ Show Spoiler +
HERP let's take our most successful ESPORT title and let some randoms design it's game structure and online GUI! HERP all dis cash is so heavy derp derp derp
Support your esport!
Finnz
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom260 Posts
September 26 2011 00:17 GMT
#1245
Grrrrr TvT is so hard!! :D i need help
PenguinWithNuke
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
250 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 00:20:11
September 26 2011 00:18 GMT
#1246
+ Show Spoiler +

FUCK ALL YOU LAZY FUCKS THAT DON'T DO FUCKING WORK AND JUST PISS AND MOAN ABOUT HOW HARD SCHOOL IS. FUCK YOU. YOU'RE A WASTE OF SPACE AND SHOULD DIE. GOD FORBID I EVER HAVE TO WORK WITH YOU. FUCKING ASSHOLES, LEARN THE MATERIAL BY YOURSELF INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TEACHERS. FUCK YOU. STUPID PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT. RICH OVERENTITLED SPOILED BRATS. FUCK YOU. SUCK MY DICK.


FUCK MOSQUITOES. MOTHERFUCKING BLOODSUCKING LITTLE SHITS. YOU LITTLE BASTARD FUCKS, SPAWN OF FUCKING SATAN.

IHJFPTOAWEHO EFCTO RFHAOPGFAPERY TVQWASDF ASDFP AERH AP SDFRH QY9 g thqpwui 78y890zc isd
junemermaid
Profile Joined September 2006
United States981 Posts
September 26 2011 01:08 GMT
#1247
+ Show Spoiler +
Spent the entire summer with a this girl and I really thought things were going to progress into something more than a friendship. We ended up sleeping together one day and I recently wrote her a letter telling her how I felt, and she insists that we are just friends. I've since pushed myself away from her and I just feel like shit. I miss talking to her on the phone, I miss texting her, I miss hanging out with her, but I don't want to be in the relationship quagmire / limbo that I was in two weeks ago. Oh yeah, she has a boyfriend. Fuck. My. Life.
the UMP says YER OUT
pureability
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States137 Posts
September 26 2011 01:23 GMT
#1248
+ Show Spoiler +
scouting incoming 6gate. put down 5 bunkers. of course we are on narazim crypt the fuckin worst map in the world so he ff's all my scvs away and runs through typing lol. fuckinjh protoss bitches theink they are good cuz they allin on ladder and fuckin suck cock
4rChon
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
150 Posts
September 26 2011 01:27 GMT
#1249
+ Show Spoiler +
I can't do shit in PvZ because i'm so horrible at diamond league. Now StarCraft 2 keeps crashing all the fucking time even after a fucking re-install. the interface turns white and the lag shits out bits and pixels at me. Now I can't even play some MineCraft to relax because my fucking java is messed up and I'm not on good terms with my techy brother and no one on the fucking internet knows the god damn solution to the problem. Now it's 3:26am and I'm fucking depressed after losing more games than I have fingers consecutively to zerg players. Damn it I feel like breaking something.
itsjuspeter
Profile Joined November 2010
United States668 Posts
September 26 2011 01:28 GMT
#1250
+ Show Spoiler +
YEAHHH lets be the ONLY race that can win 5 workers to 31, herp derp, who gets punished for losing workers? NOT TERRAN!!! herp derp im so good because I can 1a make 4 units all game MMMG and win against any protoss *ucking composition and if they go collosi HERPP i just EMP and trade well while i get VIKINGS OUTTT. I LOVE how RETARDED the race is and how EASY IT IS, I have a masters terran account JUST TO TRY and IM ALRDY TOP 8 WITHIN 3 WEEKS LOLLL wow, my main protoss account is barely 16 after 2 months because of the 1-1-1 BULLSHIT. Yeah terran *** YOU, everyone who plays it and believes the other two races are op needs to STFU and actually L2P and abuse the shit out of their own race because you guys have MULES, GHOSTS, TANKS, BANSHEES, FUCKING LEARN to use and ABUSE THEM. Only race that can lose a battle fall behind and EXPAND because why... YOU CAN! PLANETARY ALLOWS U TO JUST EXPO EVEN IF YOU'RE BEHIND, IF TOSS AND ZERG EXPO WHILE BEING BEHIND, WE WILL LOSE THAT EXPO. yeah fuck you blizzard and fuck you terrans, im glad tails owned the 1-1-1 AFTER THE IMMORTAL BUFF. I'm happy now
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 01:32:33
September 26 2011 01:32 GMT
#1251
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm fine
Gintox
Profile Joined August 2009
United Kingdom33 Posts
September 26 2011 01:39 GMT
#1252
On September 26 2011 10:32 Diks wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm fine


HAHAHAHA...shit this made me laugh....

champ...you made my day
...yes i admit it...i code while i poop...
Donnie_Par
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada72 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 01:44:57
September 26 2011 01:43 GMT
#1253
+ Show Spoiler +
i hate people that do double/tripple cheeses that have somehow made it into top diamond by doing something along the lines of ---> 3 gate proxy stargate into proxy DT shrine into 5 gate forge stargate DT shrine probe pull allin and i never fucking lose to these assholes but it still really pisses me off that they can't do anything but cheese badly
darnaldo never end
judochopaction
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States533 Posts
September 26 2011 01:44 GMT
#1254
+ Show Spoiler +
ugh i hate doing dishes...
Fortissimo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada145 Posts
September 26 2011 01:44 GMT
#1255
+ Show Spoiler +
I've been going on and off on losing streaks after losing like 5 shots to get promoted and having once maintained an 80% win rate and losing it. It's so frustrating and worse of all, I think I may be playing on tilt. This really pisses me off cause it says I'm not gonna be able to maintain any good win rates from now on.
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
September 26 2011 02:06 GMT
#1256
On September 26 2011 10:28 itsjuspeter wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
YEAHHH lets be the ONLY race that can win 5 workers to 31, herp derp, who gets punished for losing workers? NOT TERRAN!!! herp derp im so good because I can 1a make 4 units all game MMMG and win against any protoss *ucking composition and if they go collosi HERPP i just EMP and trade well while i get VIKINGS OUTTT. I LOVE how RETARDED the race is and how EASY IT IS, I have a masters terran account JUST TO TRY and IM ALRDY TOP 8 WITHIN 3 WEEKS LOLLL wow, my main protoss account is barely 16 after 2 months because of the 1-1-1 BULLSHIT. Yeah terran *** YOU, everyone who plays it and believes the other two races are op needs to STFU and actually L2P and abuse the shit out of their own race because you guys have MULES, GHOSTS, TANKS, BANSHEES, FUCKING LEARN to use and ABUSE THEM. Only race that can lose a battle fall behind and EXPAND because why... YOU CAN! PLANETARY ALLOWS U TO JUST EXPO EVEN IF YOU'RE BEHIND, IF TOSS AND ZERG EXPO WHILE BEING BEHIND, WE WILL LOSE THAT EXPO. yeah fuck you blizzard and fuck you terrans, im glad tails owned the 1-1-1 AFTER THE IMMORTAL BUFF. I'm happy now



+ Show Spoiler +
I agree and I'm flipping Terran and I find Maruaders to be total bull. Its so gay how the only way to win in TvP is to 1-1-1 or Mass Maruaders and Ghosts.Everytime I try to go mech herp derp I MAKE IMMORTAL LIKE A BOSS. I MAKE ARCHON. HELL I MAKE COLLOSI CARRIER LIKE A BOSS. BLINK LIKE A BOSS CHARGE LIKE A BOSS. Every unit PRotoss has hard counter Mech. And then you have Protosses who nag about maruaders. Well hell its the only thing were allowed to make, because protoss is stupid.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 03:04:58
September 26 2011 03:03 GMT
#1257
+ Show Spoiler +
FFS why do all my facebook friends insist on arguing over something stupid as abortion. If its your baby, you can choose to do whatever with it, but if its not your's then STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE MOTHER'S BUSINESS. IT IS UP TO HER TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO NOT YOU.

Also FUCK FACEBOOK SIMS, FUCK IT STRAIGHT TO HELL.


Edit:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK I HAVE POKER FACE STUCK IN MY HEAD FUCK FUCK GET IT OUT GET IT OUT
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Kid-Fox
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada400 Posts
September 26 2011 05:25 GMT
#1258
+ Show Spoiler +
-_- thanks ihop for having pricey food that doesn't deliver. Seriously, I could have ate at Earl's for the same price. You're no fancy restaurant. At least I don't feel sick anymore.

Actually I don't have much to rage about. I just wanna post :D

oh wait, just remembered.

Fuck you bronze-gold nooblets trying to teach me how to play. Do you know how difficult it is to ladder on a laptop with a tiny-ass piece of shit wireless mouse that freaks out every 30 seconds with several hotkeys missing because you were playing your little Desert Strike or whatever bullshit custom game? Even if I lose my natural twice, leave 2 full medivacs to die, and fuck everything else up, I still win cuz I have MACRO. It's MACRO you little twits gotta focus on. Why is this so hard to understand? Eh, whatever. You're in gold, I'm in diamond. You got nothing.

ok now I'm done :D
explosivo
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia14 Posts
September 26 2011 06:54 GMT
#1259
+ Show Spoiler +
Know what grates my shit? Cunts.

You don't have to act like a cunt, you're not the king of the world, no one wants to hear your shitty trance music out of your $1,500.00 bomb with the $3,000.00 sound system in it.

Cunt off, Back to cuntopia, where you can all live, cunt on each other all day long, talk up each others acts of cuntiness and compete in some country wide cunt cup.

You're all horrible, horrible people. And deserve the filithiest word in the english language as your moniker.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 26 2011 15:59 GMT
#1260
On September 26 2011 10:43 voo05 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
i hate people that do double/tripple cheeses that have somehow made it into top diamond by doing something along the lines of ---> 3 gate proxy stargate into proxy DT shrine into 5 gate forge stargate DT shrine probe pull allin and i never fucking lose to these assholes but it still really pisses me off that they can't do anything but cheese badly

If that isn't from a team game replay plz that sounds epic.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 942
Larva 628
ggaemo 617
Mind 575
Stork 319
Leta 177
PianO 138
Killer 43
Hyuk 28
Bale 24
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 20
Bisu 10
Dota 2
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 393
Reynor99
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1148
Other Games
summit1g10369
C9.Mang0240
Sick208
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick545
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2342
League of Legends
• Stunt1316
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 6m
Online Event
2h 6m
FEL
7h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.