• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9899 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 61

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 257 Next
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 20:14:56
September 17 2011 20:14 GMT
#1201
On June 20 2011 21:00 sc4k wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a nerd myself, but I hate nerds.

I fucking hate quiet, insular, smug nerds. I hate how they are so quiet in social situations. I fucking hate how they think up all these 'badass' replies but don't say them in real life and instead hide behind an internet wall in order to deliver them. I fucking hate how they talk like they are a real man, on the internet, but in real life they are fail humans, who are incapable of doing real life because there are far too many actually real men out there who would jump down their throats if they were 1/10th as smart assed in real life as they are on the internet.

Moreover, I hate even more the nerds that think they are funny and don't shut the fuck up. And they have entire groups of nerds with fucking awful senses of humour, and they share in their SHITTY jokes that aren't even a 1/10. I fucking HATE how fucking nerds think their jokes are superior to everyone else's where what they're really doing is just making very average/ low quality jokes that happen to drop words or names that are relevant to their nerdy area of interest.

I fucking hate nerds who act as if they are chill and cool- they are clearly overthinking every situation just like every other nerd they are just putting up an act that non-perceptive people can't see past. Fuck their bullshit, fake ass douchebags.

The nerds who are obsessed with wars. Yeah, wars are interesting. But if you are obsessed with them, fuck you. You would shit your fucking pants if you were put in a war situation. You talk with blasé abandon about 'I would rock up in my T34 and say, "Hi guys!"'. Fuck your shit, you would cry in a corner and plead to be saved. You cunts who say 'man that guy in saving private ryan is such a pussy!', fuck your shit, 99% of you would do the same thing.

Fuck the nerds who take the fun out of everything. The standard pattern of you enjoy something immensely, then you get overexposed to it and tired, and then when other people go through the first stage you experienced, you fucking shit all over that with your feelings from your second experience.

And I'd just like to tag on to this rant. Fuck aspergers syndrome people who talk about aspergers like it's a disease they are plagued with, and then proceed to be selfish cunts hiding behind the screen of their shitty illness.

Also, fuck 90% of people who say they are depressed, it's usually because they are too ugly/ fat/ socially retarded to get what they want and they pout. Come to terms with your fail and move on with life. THey just pout hardcore and call it depression.

I really really fucking hate several people on this forum and have fleeting fantasies of being put in a cage with them.


You do realize that you can replace the word nerd with, "Jock, Sorrostitute (Sorrority slut), bro, meathead, etc)?

Just replace the word nerd with people and there you have it, a more accurate representation of the overall human society as we all clamor to be the main character in the story of life when we should all accept we would be lucky as fuck to be just an extra.
ckei
Profile Joined July 2009
Finland37 Posts
September 17 2011 20:55 GMT
#1202
+ Show Spoiler +
6 toss players in a row-every single one cheeses.Whats is it with toss and cheese?
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
September 17 2011 21:12 GMT
#1203
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck the college process. Fuck apps, fuck recommendations, fuck essays, fuck scholarships, fuck the fact that I'm poor and wouldn't have these problems if I wasn't.

My friend said it perfectly: "write something that compliments yourself, but don't brag. have a wide vocabulary, but don't be pretentious. talk about a significant experience, but sometimes a lighter topic works better. write about your talents, goals and interests, but don't write about too much."

Also, fuck the fact that it is absolutely impossible to do anything of value for a living. There are so many things I'd love to do and (maybe I just don't have the drive) tell myself not to because I won't get a job.

Also fuck that I don't actually work towards happiness but rather evade unhappiness. I don't look forward to college, I look forward to getting out of my hell high school. Every week is just a matter of "Let's screw up as little as possible" rather than actually doing something good. It's like the movie "Click" (sorry I don't have a better way to describe it).

Also, fuck the people that say "Why do you care about balance you aren't at the highest level?" Yeah but I fucking watch the highest level and it isn't entertaining. When I see a stupid 1/1/1 or EMP go off it just ruins the game.

And yeah, I agree with what many people said, fake people, various U.S. republican candidates, fake people, infestors, bad music, girls, my computer, allies in team games, etc.

If anyone has any suggestions or advice (such as a college essay idea or if this stuff doesn't even matter) about the college stuff I'd appreciate it.
They're fools. You should eat them.
rezzan
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden329 Posts
September 17 2011 21:14 GMT
#1204
dont you guys sometime wishes that you can just ignore all the people you play with? like when I play LoL and i have very good stats and a player in my team calls me noob and he has 1/10 stats?

by god i hate it so much ,that whenever i meet those kind of people i wish id be right next to them so i can take their keyboard,and stuff their throats with the buttons on the keyboard, and then shove the keyboard up their asses until it comes out of their chest or mouth.

i for one cant just ignore people when they try to act smart or swear to me ,like.. makin stupid comments, trollgin etc.. its doing my tits in. but i DO wish i didnt care about it cuz that would make it so much easier for me. i even feel like burning up my pc or sellin it sometime and get a life instead rather than playin games with dickheads that dont know jack.

wow,that felt good. thanks OP and bye.
Sponsored by Play3r.net and eurodomination.net www.twitch.tv/tacowtf
zakmaa
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada525 Posts
September 17 2011 21:15 GMT
#1205
+ Show Spoiler +
I have no fucking ride to the gym since my parents are out of town for the weekend. I call up my two best buds who have said they're down to go whenever. Turns out they both "can't go" because they're too "tired," since they smoked like three hours ago. Meanwhile I went to bed at three AM last night, got up at 9:30 and worked until now. And they're too fucking tired because they sat at home, watched a fucking movie while high. So pissed off.
TheLaw
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States172 Posts
September 18 2011 16:11 GMT
#1206
+ Show Spoiler +
Chargelot/Archon....fuck it
Cowards die in shame.
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
September 18 2011 16:48 GMT
#1207
+ Show Spoiler +
Why can't the government just go away, and let people go back to tribal living conditions. We made it just fine through them last time.......

Seriously I'm just sick of the politics, the government, the people that spout random shit about "oh left wing" and "lol right wing" and other bullshit labels cause a single word or phrase was mentioned. I'm fucking sick of the bickering and useless people in high places that care nothing about the people they represent and only about their own back accounts. All the shit that goes on behind closed doors, police, CIA, "anti terrorism", secret plans and plots, The Drug War, money, people that have way to much money, all of it. I'm fucking tired of it, bring on the god damn end of the world already.
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
jakek95
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom351 Posts
September 18 2011 19:38 GMT
#1208
+ Show Spoiler +
why has god blessed all the shitty terrans a easy way 2 win vs protss with just anice simple pussy skiless 1/1/1 , and even when they fucking lose the first wave, its okt hey have fucking mules wave 2 GG fu cunts
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 18 2011 20:16 GMT
#1209
+ Show Spoiler +
WHY THORZAIN? WHY DID YOU UN-SEIGE THE TANKS? WHY?!?!??!?!?!
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 18 2011 20:16 GMT
#1210
Very cool thread, by the way.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
September 18 2011 21:17 GMT
#1211
girl related.
+ Show Spoiler +

Damn. We met almost a month ago and have stayed in touch, we say hi to each other when we walk by. Even so, you continue to dodge me when I ask if you want to go do something. I'm not sure if you're telling the truth and actually want to get something to eat together, or are bullshitting me and just want me to fuck off. I'd love for you to be straightforward, as well. Not many chicks interest me enough for a second glance, and the one who has doesn't want to talk.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Rob28
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada705 Posts
September 20 2011 16:21 GMT
#1212
+ Show Spoiler +
ARG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GUY? YOU LEFT HIS ASS MONTHS AGO AND IT WAS FOR THE BEST, AND NOW YOURE BACK TOGETHER AND PREGNANT? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? WHY ARE YOU BREAKING MY SOUL LIKE THIS?
"power overwhelming"... work, dammit, work!
ishboh
Profile Joined October 2010
United States954 Posts
September 20 2011 16:42 GMT
#1213
+ Show Spoiler +
WTF ladder! stop giving me so many goddamn ZvZs
Cloud9157
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2968 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 16:48:49
September 20 2011 16:48 GMT
#1214
+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate women. Not all of them, but the ones that are complete bitches and fuck with guys.

This one girl keeps trying to pass by my friend seemingly every day. Hey bitch, go the fuck away and stop trying to fuck with him! He already has other girls on his mind, homework, and ROTC, he doesn't need a stupid piece of shit cunt like you to be bothering him and fucking up his mental state.

Seriously, I wish I could legally execute those kind of women. They have no place in society.
"Are you absolutely sure that armor only affects the health portion of a protoss army??? That doesn't sound right to me. source?" -Some idiot
ChampionZerg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States19 Posts
September 20 2011 16:54 GMT
#1215
I'm tired of the youth being raised in society today, and pseudo intellectual pricks. As a former sergeant of marines, im in college full time now and play sc2 to chill out, and ill i see is punk ass 100 lb kids talkin shit about anything they possibly can. From saying its cool to burn flags, to saying Marines are fuckin dumbasses herp derp, to constantly shouting their personal opinions for attention,what happened to the respectful society that used to exist in America? What happened to the patriotrism? I don't want a pat on the back for my service, but i also damned sure dont want some punk ass 16 year old tellin me what life is about. You live with your mom and you dont know shit, stfu. And its like not only on sc2, its all across America, everyone wants to pretend to be the subject matter of everything and be a smartass about it, this unwarranted self importance makes me sick. In my opinion, thats whats really tearing America down right now, and it pisses me off. And its the same for college kids as well. The go to school, get fed some shit from their professor and regurgitate it at bars to appear intelligent, im fuckin sick of it. YOUVE NEVER DONE SHIT BESIDES LIVE OFF PARENTS, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT LIFE BESIDES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU.
"Fuck you, pay me"
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
September 20 2011 17:01 GMT
#1216
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKIN ZvZ!!! Everyone is going muta!!! Why can't I succeed with muta?!?!?!?!??! FUUUU
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 20 2011 17:05 GMT
#1217
+ Show Spoiler +
ARGH! I just had the best run I've ever had, and then Phantoon fucks me over with his silly fucking patterns. I hate the luck-based aspect of the game. That was easily more than a minute ahead of my personal best.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
September 20 2011 19:02 GMT
#1218
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck my old "friends" who got me very intoxicated and told me that they thought I was gay. I am not gay, and I probably wouldn't have found their opinion of me offensive had it been some kind of sick joke or a tiny put down, but the manner in which this opinion was directed really hit my ego and self-confidence. This was almost two whole years ago now and I'm still afraid of friendship because of it. I definitely have some mental issues but I can't seem to move past them no matter how hard I try or what I try to do. I get invited places but never show up. So I've diagnosed myself as "afraid of friendship" and it's probably mostly true.

On top of all that, the loneliness is really dumb. Some days I sit in my room and eat granola bars instead of going to the cafeteria because I hate to look like a loser sitting by myself in a crowded space with hundreds of people. It makes going to class hard too. And when I stay up too late and don't wake up in time for class I usually say "fuck you too life" and get on the computer and play some games to kill another day of my sad life.
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Kevan
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2303 Posts
September 20 2011 19:19 GMT
#1219
+ Show Spoiler +
Terran should be nerfed down to Protoss and Zerg level. Terran requires the least amount of skill and terran players should be a lot worse because they don´t have the amount of talent their race makes it look like they have.

And I hate disgusting fucking nerds without any ambitions to do something with their life that just play games all day without even wanting to make some progress in life.
SC2, rip in pepperinos
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-21 16:05:46
September 21 2011 16:05 GMT
#1220
On September 21 2011 01:54 ChampionZerg wrote:
I'm tired of the youth being raised in society today, and pseudo intellectual pricks. As a former sergeant of marines, im in college full time now and play sc2 to chill out, and ill i see is punk ass 100 lb kids talkin shit about anything they possibly can. From saying its cool to burn flags, to saying Marines are fuckin dumbasses herp derp, to constantly shouting their personal opinions for attention,what happened to the respectful society that used to exist in America? What happened to the patriotrism? I don't want a pat on the back for my service, but i also damned sure dont want some punk ass 16 year old tellin me what life is about. You live with your mom and you dont know shit, stfu. And its like not only on sc2, its all across America, everyone wants to pretend to be the subject matter of everything and be a smartass about it, this unwarranted self importance makes me sick. In my opinion, thats whats really tearing America down right now, and it pisses me off. And its the same for college kids as well. The go to school, get fed some shit from their professor and regurgitate it at bars to appear intelligent, im fuckin sick of it. YOUVE NEVER DONE SHIT BESIDES LIVE OFF PARENTS, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT LIFE BESIDES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU.


Nothing makes me laugh more than trolling a stupid atheist who has no fucking clue why he rejects claims about God and religion other than, "Religious people are just stupid".
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft314
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft590
PiGStarcraft314
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 115
Leta 79
Hyuk 48
Bale 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0290
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota262
League of Legends
• Lourlo1040
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 42m
Online Event
6h 42m
FEL
11h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.