• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 59

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 257 Next
hewley
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1063 Posts
September 09 2011 01:05 GMT
#1161
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck the ladder, 70% is one base play or cheese. Whenever I 1rax Fe, I have to hold off Blink, 4gate, Voidray rushes vP, 1base tank vT. And last fuck Zerg. How can such a race win by blindly drone whoring or play a low-econ style and still beat 2base to 2base.
/takes a break from ladder
Esports bubble pop, bubble pop
honed
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada482 Posts
September 09 2011 01:09 GMT
#1162
+ Show Spoiler +
this thread is retarded.
TempusDESU
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia87 Posts
September 09 2011 01:16 GMT
#1163
+ Show Spoiler +
This statement is false.

I need a new quote :S
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
September 09 2011 15:47 GMT
#1164
+ Show Spoiler +
I seriously need to go buy a punching bag shaped like a Terran army, because that's the only way I'll ever be able to beat them.

+ Show Spoiler +
Chargelots, blink stalkers, archons, high templar, and better upgrades against four ghosts, two medivacs, marines, and marauders. Same supply (~150 each), poor EMPs, decent storms. I still lose.

+ Show Spoiler +
But boy, that five second barracks nerf is gonna fix everything!

How about, instead of the barracks nerf, Blizzard makes it so that Terran infantry automatically shoot themselves? That would be fucking fantastic.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
September 10 2011 08:34 GMT
#1165
+ Show Spoiler +
im an IdrA fan (-_-')
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
September 10 2011 09:38 GMT
#1166
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck Hellions, fuck who designed them, fuck who thought about them, fuck everything and fuck the fucking TvT.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
ChrisXIV
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Austria3553 Posts
September 11 2011 12:35 GMT
#1167
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking random 4v4s. Fuck noobs who think they're too pro to make units. Fuck noobs who get cannon-rushed in plain sight, then complain about their team. Fuck noobs who think vanilla CCs are better than OCs.
"Just stay on 1 base, make a lot of shit, keep attacking. It doesn't work? Keep attacking." -Chill
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
September 12 2011 03:44 GMT
#1168
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING COWBOYS CAN"T WIN SHIT
Fourn
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Greece227 Posts
September 12 2011 03:48 GMT
#1169
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate PvP. I'm sorry I just don't understand it ever
A man chooses, a slave obeys
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-12 05:44:12
September 12 2011 05:43 GMT
#1170
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING INTERNET.

second fucking game in a row I should win but I fucking lag out. FUCK.

net works fine the whole fucking day. play one ladder game and boom, disconnect.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Son of Gnome
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States777 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-12 06:10:45
September 12 2011 06:10 GMT
#1171
+ Show Spoiler +
OMFG BLIZZARD AND THIS WHOLE GAME IS SUCH BULLSHIT. REALLY PEOPLE THREE GAMES IN A FUCKING ROW IM ON THE VERGE OF DIAMOND SO FUCKING CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT. I'VE BEEN FAVORED AGAINST A DIAMOND KID W THE FUCK BLIZZARD THAT MEANS I SHOULD BE DIAMOND. FIRST GAME FAGGOT PROXY 2 GATES AND MY BUNKER IS A SECOND LATE AND OF COURSE I DONT SCOUT IT CORRECTLY AND DEAL WITH IT WRONG. SECOND GAME DUMB ASS TRIES TO SENTRY DROP ME I CLEAN IT UP NBD THEN ALL THESE UNITS COME FROM NO WHERE. TURNS OUT THE FAGGOT CANCELED THE MOTHER FUCKING NEXUS AND 5 GATE ROBO ALL INNED ME. SO IM JUST PISSED BUT I WANT TO END ON A WIN SO I TRY AGAIN I GET TALDARIM SO IM LIKE FINALLY A GOOD MACRO GAME. ITS TERRAN SO I OPEN BLUE FLAME HELLION DROP AND SCAN TURNS OUT HES 4 RAX ALL INNING AND OF COURSE MY BUNKER IS A SECOND TO LATE. I THEN TRY TO MAKE IT A DRAW BUT HE IS JUST TALKING SHIT THE ENTIRE GAME. I HONESTLY WAS JUST TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSION AND TRYING TO TELL HOW HOW MUCH THIS PISSES ME OFF AND DEPRESSES ME. HE THEN TALKS MORE SHIT AND REFUSES TO EVEN ACT FUCKING HUMAN. I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE LETS ACT DECENT. HONESTLY I AM LOOSING HOPE IN OUR COMMUNITY WE USED TO BE SO KIND AND POLITE. BUT SHIT LIKE THIS MAKES ME WANT TO JUST GIVE UP. I'VE FUCKED UP WHEN I ALMOST HIT DIAMOND LAST TIME I JUST WANT IT SO BAD. I DON'T HAVE A LOT TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN LIFE. JUST... SHIT LIKE THIS REALLY REALLY MAKES ME CONSIDER IF THERE IS ANY HOPE LEFT IN OUR WORLD. THE WAY YOU CAN JUST TALK SHIT AND WHEN I ASK YOU TO JUST ACT HUMAN NOT BE POLITE YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT.
Whatever happens, happens
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 12 2011 06:27 GMT
#1172
On September 10 2011 00:47 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I seriously need to go buy a punching bag shaped like a Terran army, because that's the only way I'll ever be able to beat them.

+ Show Spoiler +
Chargelots, blink stalkers, archons, high templar, and better upgrades against four ghosts, two medivacs, marines, and marauders. Same supply (~150 each), poor EMPs, decent storms. I still lose.

+ Show Spoiler +
But boy, that five second barracks nerf is gonna fix everything!

How about, instead of the barracks nerf, Blizzard makes it so that Terran infantry automatically shoot themselves? That would be fucking fantastic.

+ Show Spoiler +
<vGl-CoW> terran should start with a bullet in the back of the skull

I swear to god every day I find it a little more difficult to believe this game is competitively balanced. It feels more and more like Terran wins because of race rather than player ability. I'm being extremely whiny and if some angel of balance could convince me otherwise I would believe but
every day I feel sc2 sucks a little bit more and every day I play a little bit more bw/any other game
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-12 07:04:16
September 12 2011 07:03 GMT
#1173
Fucking forcefielded one too many times fuck SC2 i fucking quit. If HOTS sees forcefield removed then I will play again.
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
Naphal
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2099 Posts
September 12 2011 07:11 GMT
#1174
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 11 2011 21:35 ChrisXIV wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking random 4v4s. Fuck noobs who think they're too pro to make units. Fuck noobs who get cannon-rushed in plain sight, then complain about their team. Fuck noobs who think vanilla CCs are better than OCs.


i can only agree, i was demoted from masters to diamond when european and russian servers merged, fought my way back to masters, and this weekend i played with guys that

a) cannot wall as protoss ---> Lingrunby
b) zerg that do a defensive 8pool (meaning they dont even assert mapcontrol)
c) terrans who plain suck

then i had a teamkiller, one did not move his workers the next game, and when i suddenly look at my league icon, its back to diamond -.- HGNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
enemy2010
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany1972 Posts
September 13 2011 17:25 GMT
#1175
lol, seriously, Terran.

I fought an army, with three units with splash damage. Three. Fuck you.
Tanks. Hellions. Thors. 200/200. Come on.

What am I able to do against this?

Broodlords? Yeah, whatever. No fucking broodlord army is able to break this army. And ANY other unit is just worthless against this.

Such an easy race.
1on1 auf azze no he no flash no awp only holztor. | Ja, da meint der ich hätt' abgeschmatzt, aber dat is Quatsch, verstehste?
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
September 16 2011 01:01 GMT
#1176
+ Show Spoiler [News Writing Rapes Me] +
So this semester i'm taking News Writing. It's my first class that really emphasis' writing. My English 1 and 2, and World Literature 1 and 2 had writing but completely different type of writing. Those were the first 2 years of college at a 2 year university. Now I'm at a much larger college, it's about 7 times larger (2000 students compared to 14000).

This class irritates me so much. Seems like I can never do anything right. My previous english/writing classes didn't emphasis grammar to the extent that this class does. They were based around content and the paper's central idea.

Writing news is completely different. It's how short, concise, accurate and un-opinionated you make it. So far it feels like relearning how to write. I know just how little my high school did for me. I knew in my 2 years previously that it was a shitty high school that taught me little, but wow. I don't even know how to use a hyphen and I'm 20 years old. This class is ripping me a new one right now.
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
September 16 2011 01:06 GMT
#1177
+ Show Spoiler +
I always laugh at people masters and below whining about balance.

No, you didn't lose because Z/P/T is OP, you lost because you're awful.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Divination
Profile Joined December 2010
United States139 Posts
September 16 2011 01:19 GMT
#1178
On September 16 2011 10:06 Sarang wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I always laugh at people masters and below whining about balance.

No, you didn't lose because Z/P/T is OP, you lost because you're awful.



+ Show Spoiler +
This man speaks the truth.
Weird
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States832 Posts
September 16 2011 17:46 GMT
#1179
+ Show Spoiler +
I FORGOT MY GRANOLA BAR TODAY!!! I'M SITTING AT SCHOOL (COLLEGE, I'M THAT IMPORTANT...) AND I DON'T HAVE MY FUCKING GRANOLA BAR, I'M TIRED FROM PLAYING SCII LAST NIGHT, AND I HAVE 1 MORE CLASS BEFORE THE WEEKEND. FUCK YOU GRANOLA BAR, I BLAME YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
September 16 2011 17:51 GMT
#1180
Why is every fucking post in this stupid thread posted in spoilers?

WHATS BEING SPOILT? humanity? sure, but what fucktarded notion of this thread makes each one of you mentally questionable bits of ditritus think "ooh id better post this in spoilers in case my angry letting of steam post is not properly on topic in an ANGRY LETTING OFF STEAM THREAD".

god...

User was temp banned for this post.
Adonai bless
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 57
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox588
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick83
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo730
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 38m
Online Event
7h 38m
FEL
12h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.