• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:52
CEST 03:52
KST 10:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9407 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 57

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 257 Next
GunSec
Profile Joined February 2010
1095 Posts
September 04 2011 09:40 GMT
#1121
+ Show Spoiler +

I fucking hate loud music that is playing outside from neighbours or some shit like that! All you hear is the same rhytm, like dunka dunka dunka.... fuuuckkkkkkk

Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 04 2011 20:07 GMT
#1122
This deserves to be unspoilered.
Today my best friends wife started talking about twilight with me. Then she realized in my confusion that my shirt said TEAM LIQUID and not TEAM EDWARD.
FUCK
THAT.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Stereotype
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States136 Posts
September 04 2011 20:25 GMT
#1123
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate how every gay guy in the shitty little town where I live is completely narcissistic and completely devoid of actual thought capability.

Except one.

Who's been in a relationship for 4 years. Fuck.
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. -- John Lennon
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
September 04 2011 20:39 GMT
#1124
On September 05 2011 05:07 Probe1 wrote:
This deserves to be unspoilered.
Today my best friends wife started talking about twilight with me. Then she realized in my confusion that my shirt said TEAM LIQUID and not TEAM EDWARD.
FUCK
THAT.

lmao thats hilarious

+ Show Spoiler +
fucking EZerg with the winfestors just seem unbeatable atm -_-
118 games in season 3 so far
PvT 22-12 64% win - pretty good
PvP 20-15 57% win - PvP is still just a mess atm so im happy to come out with a positive percentage
PvZ 17-31 35% win - wtf is that shit.....just wtf

is that even logical? to win 64% of my games against terran ive gotta be at least decent at the game no? and yet PvZ is just a mindfuck
im sure most of its metagaming tbh

me thinking he has winfestors so i cant move out my base when in fact hes on about 6 base with 80 drones and about to send shit tons of units against me -_-

FUCK zerg man

im just not gonna play a third of my games vs Z. So next 2 zerg i meet on ladder im gonna leave instantly

BULLSHIT
FUCK

just lost 3 in a row to zerg on ladder thats why im so pissed but COMEON

17-31 ffs -_-
Norveg
Profile Joined August 2010
6 Posts
September 04 2011 20:44 GMT
#1125
Chicks in general, u should be funny but not too funny u should be nice, but not too nice. When u do something its always a big deal, when they do something it willbe ur fault too somehow.

Wish you could just quicksave in relationships too, damn it!
nShade
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria296 Posts
September 04 2011 20:52 GMT
#1126
GO TO HELL TAL'DARIM ALTAR. AND TAKE YOUR 2base hydra+nydus with you!!!!!!!!!!!
Nightshake
Profile Joined November 2010
France412 Posts
September 04 2011 21:09 GMT
#1127
I live in a shit town where the record of uninteresting people destroys everything. This town sucks, as well as a lot of people. I would like to talk with someone who likes good food, Starcraft 2, E-sport, good music, like old school rap, deep house, who is a bit nostalgic, very sensible and loves art and everything, and who is always happy. No, better fucking guys who want to talk about drugs, insulting people, talking about shit video games like MW2 and saying who has the biggest dick. Only my cousin and some very few people that i cant see a lot are real friends. And i have only one REAL friend. But im very sociable, and i know im going to meet new people whom i will be very happy to talk with.

I want to be a progamer. I played my whole life. And i will continue to play my whole life. Some guys say i have no life. But why should i go out with guys that are not interesting for me ? I want to be a progamer, I know who I am and I know I WILL do it. This is my dream, and i fucking dont care if people are opposed to that, even my mother (who i tried to explain that, but i feel she is just not able to understand that properly).

I'm 16, so when I grow up, i can fucking choose where to go and with who I WANT.

God this thread is good :D
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
September 05 2011 01:07 GMT
#1128
To start off, I'm not the kind of person to rant or rage, but I'm going to break something if I don't let something out.


+ Show Spoiler +
I cannot win a game. At all. I'm losing to diamonds now, when 3 weeks ago (haven't played in a while) I was beating 700 ranked masters. I get cheesed every game, and lose the rock paper scissors. 2 games getting 11/11 raxed close positions. Losing ZvZ because I'm awful at it and can't do crap because I suck at this game. I go 14g 14p to be safe, and still lose. Decide to go 15 hatch and try to get some macro going, and it turns out I'm getting 8 pooled. Went from being 23-22 the other day to 26-37. I cannot win. asdfj;alksjdflk;adjfb ;jkldjrtokajwe r

I don't know what to do. My brain just won't work. I see 1 sentry, and wonder what's going on. dah dee dah. Oh there are DT's in my base. Cheeser. It's his fault, not mine. It's all because zerg can't scout right? Not because I suck. No it's his fault. lasjhdf;lasjdfg
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
September 05 2011 01:16 GMT
#1129
On September 05 2011 05:39 ThatGuy89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 05:07 Probe1 wrote:
This deserves to be unspoilered.
Today my best friends wife started talking about twilight with me. Then she realized in my confusion that my shirt said TEAM LIQUID and not TEAM EDWARD.
FUCK
THAT.

lmao thats hilarious

+ Show Spoiler +
fucking EZerg with the winfestors just seem unbeatable atm -_-
118 games in season 3 so far
PvT 22-12 64% win - pretty good
PvP 20-15 57% win - PvP is still just a mess atm so im happy to come out with a positive percentage
PvZ 17-31 35% win - wtf is that shit.....just wtf

is that even logical? to win 64% of my games against terran ive gotta be at least decent at the game no? and yet PvZ is just a mindfuck
im sure most of its metagaming tbh

me thinking he has winfestors so i cant move out my base when in fact hes on about 6 base with 80 drones and about to send shit tons of units against me -_-

FUCK zerg man

im just not gonna play a third of my games vs Z. So next 2 zerg i meet on ladder im gonna leave instantly

BULLSHIT
FUCK

just lost 3 in a row to zerg on ladder thats why im so pissed but COMEON

17-31 ffs -_-


AGREED! For both parts!

+ Show Spoiler +
Ok lets see, 8 pvz's inna row, 8 losses. ALL TO THE SAME SHIT. 14 gas/14 pool, get 30 lings and try to kill off my sentry expand, or better yet, 2 base ling infestor all ins, which there is no way to stop. Seriously, i stopped it ONE TIME, by going super fast blink stalker off of a FFE, and that was only because i knew infestors were on the way, so i wanted to hit before they came out, i barely won. Someone needs to explain to me how to play vs Zerg again, i used to love the matchup, not all it is is ling infestor, into infested terran at my 3rd, killing it for free. Fuck this game, seriously, i worked my balls off to get to masters, now im facing nothing but diamond zergs, who BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME because i either suck, or maybe, because zerg is OP, 40 lings at 7 mins when all i have is senties. Blizzard, do you want me to all in every game. i guess so, you dont want people to actually be competitive do you. fuck this.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
sevia
Profile Joined May 2010
United States954 Posts
September 05 2011 01:23 GMT
#1130
On September 05 2011 10:07 Dalguno wrote:
To start off, I'm not the kind of person to rant or rage, but I'm going to break something if I don't let something out.


+ Show Spoiler +
I cannot win a game. At all. I'm losing to diamonds now, when 3 weeks ago (haven't played in a while) I was beating 700 ranked masters. I get cheesed every game, and lose the rock paper scissors. 2 games getting 11/11 raxed close positions. Losing ZvZ because I'm awful at it and can't do crap because I suck at this game. I go 14g 14p to be safe, and still lose. Decide to go 15 hatch and try to get some macro going, and it turns out I'm getting 8 pooled. Went from being 23-22 the other day to 26-37. I cannot win. asdfj;alksjdflk;adjfb ;jkldjrtokajwe r

I don't know what to do. My brain just won't work. I see 1 sentry, and wonder what's going on. dah dee dah. Oh there are DT's in my base. Cheeser. It's his fault, not mine. It's all because zerg can't scout right? Not because I suck. No it's his fault. lasjhdf;lasjdfg


Damn, I know exactly how you feel. Happens to me a lot when I don't play for a while.

My advice: find some good replays and pick a solid build order for every MU, then learn what the best response is in each situation. E.g. if you open speedling expand vs. toss and see that he's on one base, know that you need to start an evo by about 6:20 to be safe against air play and DTs. Or in ZvZ, try to see how much gas he's mining to know if banelings are coming, and look at his pool timing to see if you need to build a spine crawler, etc.

Also, try not to care too much about losing, just try and learn something from every game. It's okay to lose 10 games in a row as long as you know how you lost those games and how not to lose in that way again.
최지성 Bomber || 김동환 viOLet || 고병재 GuMiho
RaKooNs
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom397 Posts
September 05 2011 01:24 GMT
#1131
+ Show Spoiler +
I FUCKING HATE zerg so much, infestors are fucking bullshit, most zergs just fucking 1a witht eh occasional f + click, so fucking stupid.
If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow - SlayerS_MMA
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
September 05 2011 01:36 GMT
#1132
Damn I didn't realize so many people are having trouble with pvz.

I guess here's my rant

+ Show Spoiler +

Fucking Terrans and their Mules coupled with minerals only units that are extremely effective against everything early game. And fuck them for having the best defense possible in that they could lose 30 supplies of shit and have like 8 units in their base and be able to defend your 30 supplies worth of zerglings and roaches. Fucking repair! and Fuck those planetary fortresses that requires a whole army to kill instead of the 8 marine drop that can take off someone's base.

Fucking marauder rushes!! They will suicide and all die but no matter what, they WILL take down your natural~! And OMG fucking Abyssal Caverns with it's FUCKING CLOSE SPAWN POSITION! Might as well have $%&$%&$ Steps of war back! Fuck that map!


Whew that felt better.
moo...for DRG
ravenKRaz
Profile Joined March 2011
United States580 Posts
September 05 2011 01:39 GMT
#1133
+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate idiot protosses who whine about infestors when all they need to do is make fucking high templar.... derp
DarkneSS.1360
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
September 05 2011 01:39 GMT
#1134
+ Show Spoiler +
all i do was fucking 2-3gate fe every single game vs terran and they always go 1 base and i cant use observers because of missile turrets and then their army kills me right before my expo kicks in.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
VTFlow
Profile Joined November 2010
United States84 Posts
September 05 2011 01:41 GMT
#1135
i like pokemon and my little pony and carebears! god damnit
kjai
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2 Posts
September 05 2011 01:50 GMT
#1136
ya fuck pokemon
memcpy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States459 Posts
September 05 2011 01:53 GMT
#1137
On September 05 2011 10:24 RaKooNs wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I FUCKING HATE zerg so much, infestors are fucking bullshit, most zergs just fucking 1a witht eh occasional f + click, so fucking stupid.


+ Show Spoiler +
fixed: I FUCKING HATE protoss so much, sentries are fucking bullshit, most protoss just fucking 1a witht eh occasional f + click, so fucking stupid.
ELlminator1
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia344 Posts
September 05 2011 01:54 GMT
#1138
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuckwhits who play music through their phone speakers on the bus. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?! No one wants to hear your shitty RnB and Gangsta rap on the bus, more so through the teribad quality of your fucking phone speakers. Buy some fucking headphones you poor cunts and learn to not ruin a whole bus trip for 30 people. GOD!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hollow27
Profile Joined August 2011
United States111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 01:58:04
September 05 2011 01:56 GMT
#1139
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm tired of people bitching about infestors when they don't even bother to scout. You can't pick a midgame strat before going into a game, you have to react based on scouting information. Make high templar, really, it works. I lost my last game because of feedback killing 8 infestors in 3 seconds.
Everything I'm not made me everything I am.
CreeDo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States82 Posts
September 05 2011 02:12 GMT
#1140
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sick of fucking being terrible at this game. I spent a good deal of my summer jsut playing solo after solo yet I still can't break diamond. Not so much because I can't, but because I go on these loss streaks where I just don't fucking think about the games I'm playing and the stupidest shit happens and I lose. I have an account that has like 140 wins with like 200 points. It looks terrible, probably because I am terrible. I just want it all to fucking click and become like a mid level masters, but it looks like it just won't happen. Maybe I should jsut retire before this game takes up the rest of my life...
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 120
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 160
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5449
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox653
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g8145
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0328
ViBE59
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21321
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 8m
Online Event
9h 8m
FEL
14h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.