• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12083 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 65

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 257 Next
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
October 02 2011 05:50 GMT
#1281
+ Show Spoiler +
Annoying girl who won't leave me when I want some alone time.

Fuck off.
Sup.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
October 02 2011 05:51 GMT
#1282
+ Show Spoiler +
Motherfucking shit. Why the fuck do I keep watching this bullshit
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Champi
Profile Joined March 2010
1422 Posts
October 02 2011 05:58 GMT
#1283
+ Show Spoiler +
i want to play Diablo3. I want to play it right now. Don't even waste my time with a beta key. Just release the fucking game. it's only been 10 years since Diablo 2
codonbyte
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States840 Posts
October 02 2011 17:58 GMT
#1284
On September 30 2011 06:21 Robonord wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
My boss is the biggest fucking faggot on the planet. He rages at all of us CONSTANTLY for the smallest little shit. Today he got mad at me and my co-worker for moving ahead in our test plan without telling him. Plenty of times before he would tell us to just move onto whatever work we have and that there's no need to ask him. In fact, he says he gets annoyed when we e-mail him. WTF?!? No he says to e-mail whenever we need to and to not be afraid. Yeah. You tell us this now then next your going to call us into your office to tell us how stupid we are for not following the plan right? Fuck you.

No one in this fucking office likes you. They act fake around you because they know your a bitch and they don't wanna make you mad. Your a piece of shit. You will always be a piece of shit. When I leave this fucking job I will move on and make three times the money you do while you'll be stuck here raging like a faggot at whoever takes my place. Eat a dick.


Ouch man, I'm sorry about that
Procrastination is the enemy
PenguinWithNuke
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
250 Posts
October 02 2011 22:43 GMT
#1285
Dear College Board/SAT/PSAT/Bastards who do this shit,
+ Show Spoiler +

Fuck you. Fuck you with a large metal stick up your ass. You're making my life hell, and it's bullshit. Fuck you money grubbing bastards. Goddamn all of you to the deepest STD ridden abscess of hell.

Oh and I fucked your mom. Shit was so cash.
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 22:57:32
October 02 2011 22:57 GMT
#1286
On October 03 2011 07:43 PenguinWithNuke wrote:
Dear College Board/SAT/PSAT/Bastards who do this shit,
+ Show Spoiler +

Fuck you. Fuck you with a large metal stick up your ass. You're making my life hell, and it's bullshit. Fuck you money grubbing bastards. Goddamn all of you to the deepest STD ridden abscess of hell.

Oh and I fucked your mom. Shit was so cash.


+ Show Spoiler +
Wow, that's what I wanted to rant about.

But for the moment, fuck you teamliquid (wait, read it all). Why do you have so much content? Why can you keep me on for hours? I have a lot of fucking work to do, this is so annoying.
They're fools. You should eat them.
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
October 02 2011 23:03 GMT
#1287
+ Show Spoiler +
so much pressure to do well but i have no idea what im doing. it keeps me up at night and scares me
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
October 02 2011 23:11 GMT
#1288
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKING CHINESE FOODDDDD GAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Dugrok
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada377 Posts
October 02 2011 23:19 GMT
#1289
+ Show Spoiler +
Dear students in the class I TA. I'm correcting your papers. No, Europeans did not come to North America in « big canoes ». No, there are no lakes inside the St-Lawrence. How the fuck do you have a high school diploma?
graan
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany589 Posts
October 04 2011 11:15 GMT
#1290
+ Show Spoiler +
some fucking shithead stole my 25 year old holland bike, fuck the cost, so many great memorys from my childhood with that thing fucking shitshitshitstupidschreissdreckwichsernazihurensohn man im pissed
Twistacles
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1327 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 22:28:02
October 04 2011 22:19 GMT
#1291
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck the other races.

I can get an early lead against zerg but its always fucking nullified because if you let off pressure for a split second, they double your fucking worker count and become and unkillable. Fuck you and your easymode macro.

Protoss is even worse. Just chronoboost your forge and theres no way Ill win, ever. If I don't carpet bomb your army with emps and kite perfectly, I'll lose horribly to your amove. Fuck you and fuck your easy races

this game is the only fucking thing I even care about being good at but I can't even stay in fucking masters because I'm terrible
"If you don't give a shit which gum you buy, get stride" - Tyler
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
October 05 2011 02:25 GMT
#1292
+ Show Spoiler +
So the fucking mafia that is the California government system just sent me a random fucking bill for $500. There is no reason, no explanation, nothing on the entire fucking letter that would indicate WHY I am being charged $500. Their website is just as pointless and uninformative as the letter. It's literally 2 fucking sentences saying "we collect money for the county." The telephone number they provided goes straight to a voicemail box.

The fucking mafia is eventually going to forcibly extort this money from me, because that's what they do, and there isn't a fucking thing I can do about it. Whatever the charge ends up being, I know it will be bullshit, because I don't owe anyone anything. All my bills are paid, all my utilities, I don't have tickets, I don't receive any money from the county, I have NOTHING that would justify this bill. These fucking people piss me off so much and I can't wait to get out of this shit bankrupt state with all of their fundraising tactics once and for all.

You know what these fuckers charged me to register my car? $300 fucking dollars! It cost me like $40 for the same fucking car in Georgia!
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
Prospero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States183 Posts
October 05 2011 03:02 GMT
#1293
+ Show Spoiler +
Ugh I'm so fking tired of being angry, which is pretty fitting for this post. But I did ONE AMAZINGLY stupid mistake of not setting a sensor tower in my main in a TvT EVEN THOUGH I KNEW A DROP WAS COMING AT SOME POINT, but I was unbelievably stupid and just left all my marines in the front of my base. So a drop with 2 tanks and marines land in my main mineral line, which i sustain a lot of damage, but he was on one base an I was on two, fully saturated. So I tell myself put a sensor tower up, but first i had to deal with a supply block. Sensor tower skips my mind completely. I try getting a third bc he hardly has an army, and as i do so, re drops in my main again. I'm fuming at myself at this point. This time he did a lot of damage to my barracks and I lost quite a bit or supply. So I go for a counter attack immediately and his siege tanks (2 of them) arent in siege mode, Jumping at the chance, I try to get a supply depot down for me to get in his base...as I get I get it down, I try clicking in his base....but the depot wasnt killed yet, letting the tanks have a split second more to seiege and not letting me walk in. I lose all but 1 marine which was promptly killed by an scv. He's still on 1 base, im on 2.5. But I've lost so many racks and depots, i can't muster and army and he killed me with 4 tanks and a handful of MM.

I was kicking myself so hard. I was legitly angry, but tried caliming myself down. I end up losing the next 8 games which I attribute to being angry and not thinking clearly...happens everytime i rage. Maybe tomorrow will be better. -.-
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 23:49:08
October 06 2011 23:48 GMT
#1294
+ Show Spoiler +
brotoss:

i am sorry that if u "sniped" my fast third after its already been up + saturated for 5 minutes, i already had enough money for a bunch of broodlords and you lost.

I AM SO SORRY
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
October 07 2011 01:00 GMT
#1295
On October 03 2011 08:03 SiN] wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
so much pressure to do well but i have no idea what im doing. it keeps me up at night and scares me


+ Show Spoiler +
I know how you feel. Just accept it and deal with it. Sooner or later you'll figure out what to do. Also, stop giving a damn about what others are expecting of you. Just do what you gotta do
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27448 Posts
October 07 2011 09:50 GMT
#1296
+ Show Spoiler +
Despite the patch it's clear to me that infestors are still a fucking retarded unit. Not just in their strength but in their utility and all round micro-negating abilities. Fucking buff some of the rest of Zerg and give them some better units/options and get rid of this anti-micro, ridiculous unit.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
EternalSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden313 Posts
October 07 2011 09:52 GMT
#1297
+ Show Spoiler +
Goddamn colossi! How the fuck do i deal with them when they got shit tons of blink stalkers and 3+ colossi?! Fuck!!
SHIT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
shadowboxer
Profile Joined November 2010
United States224 Posts
October 07 2011 09:59 GMT
#1298
After I beat a Terran on ladder. :s

+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck Terran and their ability to do whatever the fuck they want, whenever the fuck they want with as few SCVs as possible and still manage to come out ahead in 95% of scenarios. Also, fuck all the kids that play Terran and think their race actually needs help, you're playing at about a fraction of your opponent's skill level if he's a different race you cheesy fucking noobies.
"Hear that? That's God laughing at your plans."
Twistacles
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1327 Posts
October 07 2011 17:07 GMT
#1299
On October 07 2011 18:59 shadowboxer wrote:
After I beat a Terran on ladder. :s

+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck Terran and their ability to do whatever the fuck they want, whenever the fuck they want with as few SCVs as possible and still manage to come out ahead in 95% of scenarios. Also, fuck all the kids that play Terran and think their race actually needs help, you're playing at about a fraction of your opponent's skill level if he's a different race you cheesy fucking noobies.


+ Show Spoiler +
For cheeses and stuff yeah, but in a macro game? The terran has to work way, way h arder
"If you don't give a shit which gum you buy, get stride" - Tyler
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-09 07:03:59
October 09 2011 07:01 GMT
#1300
angry steam
+ Show Spoiler +
people like you are so fucking retarded. you act as if the sc2 team trying to improve the little aspects of the game are doing a BAD thing.

no, you idiot, that's what seperates a good game from a fantastic game.

and where the fuck did this attidude of "LOL dustin browder fixing this? NO HE SHOULD BE NERFING TERRAN" come from? you DO realise there's more than one person working on this game, right? you realise they're capable of doing ... now this is where it gets tricky ... more than one thing at the same time?

holy fuck some people are dumb.

happy steam
+ Show Spoiler +
finally got around to getting, and playing, portal 2.

new favourite game? i think so.

"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 230
ProTech24
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1201
Bisu 744
Horang2 732
Larva 615
Hyuk 491
Leta 228
Stork 225
Sexy 108
EffOrt 98
PianO 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 91
Soma 71
Mini 68
Pusan 40
Killer 37
ZerO 32
Bale 25
sorry 24
Hm[arnc] 22
ToSsGirL 22
yabsab 19
Trap 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe415
XaKoH 341
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Other Games
gofns38804
singsing1224
crisheroes181
Mew2King136
ArmadaUGS57
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6895
• lizZardDota2318
League of Legends
• Jankos1174
• Stunt1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3m
Online Event
1h 3m
FEL
6h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.