• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:48
CEST 13:48
KST 20:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10069 users

The Big Programming Thread - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 1030 1031 1032 Next
Thread Rules
1. This is not a "do my homework for me" thread. If you have specific questions, ask, but don't post an assignment or homework problem and expect an exact solution.
2. No recruiting for your cockamamie projects (you won't replace facebook with 3 dudes you found on the internet and $20)
3. If you can't articulate why a language is bad, don't start slinging shit about it. Just remember that nothing is worse than making CSS IE6 compatible.
4. Use [code] tags to format code blocks.
Epsilon8
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada173 Posts
July 09 2010 19:40 GMT
#81
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. I've been programming for a bit and was wondering what is the difference between functional programming and 'regular programming'?
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears.
Sunhay
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada303 Posts
July 09 2010 19:55 GMT
#82
On July 10 2010 03:40 Adeny wrote:
I'm having a bit of trouble finding collections of tasks/challenges, like projecteuler, but maybe not as difficult? I've only done about 25 of the PE tasks, and so far they have been pretty challenging.


Try doing Top Coder problems. If they are too hard, just do the higher level high school questions. Also, DWITE might provide some challenging questions.
www.sunhay.net
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 20:01:40
July 09 2010 20:00 GMT
#83
On July 10 2010 04:40 Epsilon8 wrote:
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. I've been programming for a bit and was wondering what is the difference between functional programming and 'regular programming'?

Functional Programming is mostly about recursion (calling a function from within itself) and passing functions as arguments (maybe someone with better knowledge of those can be more precise).
Imperative Programming uses loops instead of recursion.
Object Oriented Programming is usually imperative as far as I know. OOP focuses on Objects and the functions that are related to that object, while imperative non-OOP focuses more on the functions.
I think there also is Logic Programming (never used that at all). Maybe there are some more types that I haven't heard about.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Epsilon8
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada173 Posts
July 09 2010 20:12 GMT
#84
On July 10 2010 05:00 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 04:40 Epsilon8 wrote:
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. I've been programming for a bit and was wondering what is the difference between functional programming and 'regular programming'?

Functional Programming is mostly about recursion (calling a function from within itself) and passing functions as arguments (maybe someone with better knowledge of those can be more precise).
Imperative Programming uses loops instead of recursion.
Object Oriented Programming is usually imperative as far as I know. OOP focuses on Objects and the functions that are related to that object, while imperative non-OOP focuses more on the functions.
I think there also is Logic Programming (never used that at all). Maybe there are some more types that I haven't heard about.


Oh alright. I know what that is/have done it. Just didn't know that it was called that. I'm in my second year at college so I would rate myself intermediate/advanced(in some areas) - although I have a lot to learn.

A site thats good to check out is : http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/itdepartment/
Lots of funny programming related t-shirts and clothes.
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears.
ChoboCop
Profile Joined July 2004
United States954 Posts
July 09 2010 20:54 GMT
#85
I'm a .Net C# dev. I really appreciate tools like generics, linq, and the entity framework.
Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered.
UdderChaos
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom707 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-11 11:16:28
July 09 2010 21:02 GMT
#86
http://www.javabeginner.com/Java-keywords.doc is quite useful if your starting out, not just for Java but also can be useful in other languages as it covers the basic keywords like private public ect. and also java specific ones ofc.
Nunquam iens addo vos sursum
shmay
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States1091 Posts
July 09 2010 21:04 GMT
#87
On July 10 2010 04:40 Epsilon8 wrote:
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. I've been programming for a bit and was wondering what is the difference between functional programming and 'regular programming'?


functional only uses functions, not any pre-defined special languages constructs (if, else, +, -), except those to define functions

C: 1 + 1

Lisp: (+ 1 1)

In lisp you are calling a function called '+' and sending it two variables ( 1 and 1). C and its family (practically all languages) are called imperative programming, because you are sorta giving the computer a command ("add one to one")

in an OO language, like ruby, you can chain two methods and do something like

"blah".split.count

in lisp, you could do that purely functionally:
(count (split "blah"))
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 21:11:28
July 09 2010 21:09 GMT
#88
On July 10 2010 06:04 shmay wrote:
in an OO language, like ruby, you can chain two methods and do something like

"blah".split.count

I would rather say, functions can return objects (or usually references/pointers to objects), on which you can call another member function.

So ("blah".split) is actually an object that has a function count.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
fanta[Rn]
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Japan2465 Posts
July 09 2010 21:34 GMT
#89
NeHe stuff is fairly outdated by now, I'd try looking for some 3.X content instead.
Manipulate your own matrices, work with shaders, forget about deprecated fixed function completly. Most glX commands are fixed function, especially when they handle matrices, effects, light, etc.

Here's a good OpenGL site, although it uses fixed function for drawing:
http://www.songho.ca/opengl/index.html

For shaders, I thought this one is very good:
http://www.lighthouse3d.com/opengl/glsl/


NeHe I'd only use to get ideas of what is needed in your application.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
July 09 2010 21:39 GMT
#90
Oh man, where is the love for ruby? Truly missing out on a great programming language.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
kar1181
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom515 Posts
July 09 2010 22:04 GMT
#91
I think too many people got sucked into writing rails webapps, only to find out it scaled about as well as a 20 tonne dumptruck.

And took it out on the language itself.

Personally I quite like Groovy
Qzy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Denmark1121 Posts
July 09 2010 22:33 GMT
#92
On July 09 2010 23:05 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 19:09 Qzy wrote:
On July 09 2010 17:36 sluggaslamoo wrote:
What level have you got up to?

http://projecteuler.net/


I'm at level 2 (solved 60) started a few months ago.. you?

I can recommend project euler for EVERYONE who loves programming and math.


Actually I kinda did it so it would force me to get better at algorithmic problem solving, I think I got to 30 before I decided I couldn't take it anymore (long time ago tho) I'm really into programming theory, but not the kind that involves hardcore algorithms. I might try it again some time.



I guess it comes with my study of AI. It's really fun to solve the problems, imo.
TG Sambo... Intel classic! Life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
July 09 2010 22:39 GMT
#93
If anyone has questions about AI, or even better, machine learning, I'd be happy to answer. I'm a grad student studying machine learning at UM.


Btw I just fixed like the 20th (and HOPEFULLFUCKINGLY the last) bug in my algorithm and I jizzed in my pants
catamorphist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States297 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 22:48:45
July 09 2010 22:46 GMT
#94
EDIT: Sorry, double-posted somehow.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/281144/1/catamorphist/
catamorphist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States297 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 22:49:31
July 09 2010 22:48 GMT
#95
On July 10 2010 06:04 shmay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 04:40 Epsilon8 wrote:
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. I've been programming for a bit and was wondering what is the difference between functional programming and 'regular programming'?


functional only uses functions, not any pre-defined special languages constructs (if, else, +, -), except those to define functions

C: 1 + 1

Lisp: (+ 1 1)

In lisp you are calling a function called '+' and sending it two variables ( 1 and 1). C and its family (practically all languages) are called imperative programming, because you are sorta giving the computer a command ("add one to one")

in an OO language, like ruby, you can chain two methods and do something like

"blah".split.count

in lisp, you could do that purely functionally:
(count (split "blah"))


In the interest of combatting disinformation, I feel compelled to point out that this is absolutely, 100% false and bears no relationship to reality. When people talk about "functional programming" they are implying two things:

1a) Being able to pass functions to higher-order functions.
1b) Being able to define anonymous functions concisely (otherwise 1a is very awkward.)

2) Writing in a style as to isolate functions that have observable side effects from non-side-effecting functions, so that you can reason about code more easily.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/281144/1/catamorphist/
eaT_Mi_Lquid
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany509 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 23:54:04
July 09 2010 23:49 GMT
#96
On July 10 2010 07:48 catamorphist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 06:04 shmay wrote:
On July 10 2010 04:40 Epsilon8 wrote:
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. I've been programming for a bit and was wondering what is the difference between functional programming and 'regular programming'?


functional only uses functions, not any pre-defined special languages constructs (if, else, +, -), except those to define functions

C: 1 + 1

Lisp: (+ 1 1)

In lisp you are calling a function called '+' and sending it two variables ( 1 and 1). C and its family (practically all languages) are called imperative programming, because you are sorta giving the computer a command ("add one to one")

in an OO language, like ruby, you can chain two methods and do something like

"blah".split.count

in lisp, you could do that purely functionally:
(count (split "blah"))


In the interest of combatting disinformation, I feel compelled to point out that this is absolutely, 100% false and bears no relationship to reality. When people talk about "functional programming" they are implying two things:

1a) Being able to pass functions to higher-order functions.
1b) Being able to define anonymous functions concisely (otherwise 1a is very awkward.)

2) Writing in a style as to isolate functions that have observable side effects from non-side-effecting functions, so that you can reason about code more easily.



OK, some people seem to be confused/ do not exactly understand the differences between these different programming paradigm.

As for "Imperative Programming (C, C++, Java, .Net, JavaScript etc.):

It is the most common programming paradigm, and most of the software are written in imperative programming style. In imperative programming, you assign information/values to variables. In the beginning of computing it means that you will assign some value to a memory address, in modern programming you assign values to variables. Because you assign something and instruct the function/program to do something with it actively it is called "Imperative programming". an example for imperative programming in pseudo code is

int a = 1;
int b = 10;

while(a < b){
a = a + 1;
if(a == b/2)
//do something
}


As you can see you instruct the program to do something, therefore it's called imperative proramming.

Object Oriented Programming:

OOP, is a programming paradigm that is used in imperative programming a lot. It mainly results from structured programming (i did not check this), and it differs from OOP mainly in this regard:

Instances. Whereas in structured programming you program by assigning simple values or complex value types (combining a set of value types into one structure), you will define those structures and create instances of those structures in OOP. Meaning that you work with instances (objects) instead of data structures which are statically allocated in the memory. If you want it, you can call classes that are defined in any modern OOP language structures, whenever they are declared as "static". In summary, OOP is about working with instances of defined data structures and procedures. OOP has proven itself to be viable to write complex software, and was developed from structured programming solely for this purpose, to cope with increasing complexity of programs.

Functional Programming:

Functional programming is something complely different from imperative programming. In functional programming, you don't care about assigning values to variables, in the meaning of allocating memory etc. It is a mathematical way to program things. It is based solely on functions, whereas in imperative programming you have assignments and conditional constructs etc. and you use it in a imperative way by calling them sequentially. I don't know too much about functional programming, but this is the main difference between them. Functional programming is not suited for common software, it is more suited for implementing algorithms and calculus etc.

BTW: This topic is too broad, but if anyone want to discuss Systems Engineering/Design stuff I'm in, such like SOA, Web development etc.
League of Legends: Puffelipuff
Freezard
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden1030 Posts
July 09 2010 23:58 GMT
#97
On July 10 2010 05:54 ChoboCop wrote:
I'm a .Net C# dev. I really appreciate tools like generics, linq, and the entity framework.


LINQ is probably the main reason why I got to like C# so much, it's fucking brilliant.
haxorz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States138 Posts
July 10 2010 00:00 GMT
#98
On July 10 2010 08:49 eaT_Mi_Lquid wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 10 2010 07:48 catamorphist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 06:04 shmay wrote:
On July 10 2010 04:40 Epsilon8 wrote:
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. I've been programming for a bit and was wondering what is the difference between functional programming and 'regular programming'?


functional only uses functions, not any pre-defined special languages constructs (if, else, +, -), except those to define functions

C: 1 + 1

Lisp: (+ 1 1)

In lisp you are calling a function called '+' and sending it two variables ( 1 and 1). C and its family (practically all languages) are called imperative programming, because you are sorta giving the computer a command ("add one to one")

in an OO language, like ruby, you can chain two methods and do something like

"blah".split.count

in lisp, you could do that purely functionally:
(count (split "blah"))


In the interest of combatting disinformation, I feel compelled to point out that this is absolutely, 100% false and bears no relationship to reality. When people talk about "functional programming" they are implying two things:

1a) Being able to pass functions to higher-order functions.
1b) Being able to define anonymous functions concisely (otherwise 1a is very awkward.)

2) Writing in a style as to isolate functions that have observable side effects from non-side-effecting functions, so that you can reason about code more easily.



OK, some people seem to be confused/ do not exactly understand the differences between these different programming paradigm.

As for "Imperative Programming (C, C++, Java, .Net, JavaScript etc.):

It is the most common programming paradigm, and most of the software are written in imperative programming style. In imperative programming, you assign information/values to variables. In the beginning of computing it means that you will assign some value to a memory address, in modern programming you assign values to variables. Because you assign something and instruct the function/program to do something with it actively it is called "Imperative programming". an example for imperative programming in pseudo code is

int a = 1;
int b = 10;

while(a < b){
a = a + 1;
if(a == b/2)
//do something
}


As you can see you instruct the program to do something, therefore it's called imperative proramming.

Object Oriented Programming:

OOP, is a programming paradigm that is used in imperative programming a lot. It mainly results from structured programming (i did not check this), and it differs from OOP mainly in this regard:

Instances. Whereas in structured programming you program by assigning simple values or complex value types (combining a set of value types into one structure), you will define those structures and create instances of those structures in OOP. Meaning that you work with instances (objects) instead of data structures which are statically allocated in the memory. If you want it, you can call classes that are defined in any modern OOP language structures, whenever they are declared as "static". In summary, OOP is about working with instances of defined data structures and procedures. OOP has proven itself to be viable to write complex software, and was developed from structured programming solely for this purpose, to cope with increasing complexity of programs.

Functional Programming:

Functional programming is something complely different from imperative programming. In functional programming, you don't care about assigning values to variables, in the meaning of allocating memory etc. It is a mathematical way to program things. It is based solely on functions, whereas in imperative programming you have assignments and conditional constructs etc. and you use it in a imperative way by calling them sequentially. I don't know too much about functional programming, but this is the main difference between them. Functional programming is not suited for common software, it is more suited for implementing algorithms and calculus etc.



I was going to write up a long response as well, so I'll be concise (and a bit imprecise).

Functional programming models computation as the evaluation of mathematical functions. The "unit" of computation is the function.

Imperative programming models computation as the execution of commands and the mutation of state. The "unit" of computation is the command.

Object-Oriented programming models computation as the interaction between objects. The "unit" of computation is the object.


As there seems to be a misconception about functional programming (with regards to purpose, usefulness, etc), I'd be happy to answer anyone's questions.
And theres the GG.
jgad
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada899 Posts
July 10 2010 00:16 GMT
#99
All these fancy, trendy languages....

I code in Delphi. And ladder logic. 0_o
콩까지마
eaT_Mi_Lquid
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany509 Posts
July 10 2010 00:20 GMT
#100
On July 10 2010 09:16 jgad wrote:
All these fancy, trendy languages....

I code in Delphi. And ladder logic. 0_o



Hehe , actually, real software devs don't care about certain prog. languages anymore. If there's a need to implement something in a certain language they just do it. Familiarity with a certain language is not that important, as good programmers can get a grasp from a given programming language really fast.
League of Legends: Puffelipuff
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 1030 1031 1032 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV370
Rex77
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko341
ProTech129
Rex 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31298
Hyuk 1063
Soma 1057
Jaedong 693
actioN 617
Larva 418
Horang2 400
Soulkey 350
BeSt 295
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
910 213
EffOrt 213
Stork 211
Light 188
Snow 183
Last 162
ggaemo 97
Pusan 91
ZerO 86
Rush 75
Killer 53
Mind 48
Mong 40
hero 38
Creator 34
Shinee 32
Bale 28
Sharp 22
sorry 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Free 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7331
Dendi373
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1557
markeloff89
kRYSTAL_43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2745
Khaldor956
Other Games
gofns29566
singsing1599
B2W.Neo322
XBOCT313
Pyrionflax253
DeMusliM227
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1284
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 12m
The PondCast
22h 12m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.