• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11581 users

Indian's impact on racism in Korea - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
November 07 2009 06:31 GMT
#81
On November 07 2009 15:27 Masamune wrote:
But they aren't. I guess that goes to show that despite me not having ever stepped foot in Australia, I know more about one aspect than you do?

I'm pretty sure you live in Australia too.


all he said was black. in australia, aborigines are often referred to as black, as we dont really have africans here, they are like the african americans of australia

oh yeah im australian
HEY MEYT
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
November 07 2009 06:35 GMT
#82
On November 07 2009 15:27 Masamune wrote:
But they aren't. I guess that goes to show that despite me not having ever stepped foot in Australia, I know more about one aspect than you do?

I'm pretty sure you live in Australia too.


Aborigininals are genetically Polynesians whose skin colour are predominately black/brown. A lot of people who claim Aboriginal descent have Euroepean heritage as well but the people who are identified the most as Aborigines do have black/brown skin colour.

So I don't know what you are on about, I didn't say anything about Aborigines in my previous posts.
Rillanon.au
PrideNeverDies
Profile Joined July 2009
Kazakhstan74 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 06:40:26
November 07 2009 06:37 GMT
#83
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 06:42:18
November 07 2009 06:41 GMT
#84
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


how many non kazakh friends do you have?
HEY MEYT
PrideNeverDies
Profile Joined July 2009
Kazakhstan74 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 06:42:26
November 07 2009 06:42 GMT
#85
On November 07 2009 15:41 JohnColtrane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


how many non kazach friends do you have?


I dont have a single Kazakhstani friend. I saw Borat does that count?
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
November 07 2009 06:42 GMT
#86
[image loading]
HEY MEYT
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 06:51:37
November 07 2009 06:48 GMT
#87
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


I have 3 high school people who I consider as friends on a personal level. One is Romanian, one is a local Caucasian Australian who traces 4 generation in Australia and one who is like half Irish and half maurtian Indian. 2 are tall and one is short and one of them is a girl, Is that varied enough for you?

I have about 3 people who are either Chinese by descent or culturally Chinese whom I consider as friends. I also have 10 million cousins in China who eat nothing but rice and all they ever talk about is getting rich by ripping off old people.

Should I have more friends? Is that what you are getting at? That I am social handicapped because I have so few "friends" and thus don't know what the fuck I'm talking about?
Rillanon.au
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 07 2009 06:50 GMT
#88
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


You make it seem as if I lost in that encounter instead of winning.
why so 진지해?
PrideNeverDies
Profile Joined July 2009
Kazakhstan74 Posts
November 07 2009 06:54 GMT
#89
On November 07 2009 15:48 haduken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


I have 3 high school people who I consider as friends on a personal level. One is Romanian, one is a local Caucasian Australian who traces 4 generation in Australia and one who is like half Irish and half maurtian Indian. 2 are tall and one is short and one of them is a girl, Is that varied enough for you?

I have about 3 people who are either Chinese by descent or culturally Chinese whom I consider as friends.

Should I have more friends? Is that what you are getting at? That I am social handicapped because I have so few "friends" and thus don't know what the fuck I'm talking about?


i was just curious because when you were asked the question you deflected it in your reply without answering it.

also, it seems to me that you are projecting your insecurity about being socially handicapped to me. that fact that you brought those questions up and became extremely defensive over a question leads me to believe you have deeper issues you need to resolve.

do you regularly lack self-confidence and it is something brought on by your parents or self?
PrideNeverDies
Profile Joined July 2009
Kazakhstan74 Posts
November 07 2009 06:56 GMT
#90
On November 07 2009 15:50 Rekrul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


You make it seem as if I lost in that encounter instead of winning.


both sides win in that situation. you feel better about yourself and your prospect in a foreign country and the taxi driver goes home with a little more money to feed his family. however, you need to consider that it could be possible that the taxi driver might not be the most accurate indicator of korean feelings toward foreigners considering he stands to gain from complimenting you.
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 06:57:30
November 07 2009 06:56 GMT
#91
On November 07 2009 15:54 PrideNeverDies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 15:48 haduken wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


I have 3 high school people who I consider as friends on a personal level. One is Romanian, one is a local Caucasian Australian who traces 4 generation in Australia and one who is like half Irish and half maurtian Indian. 2 are tall and one is short and one of them is a girl, Is that varied enough for you?

I have about 3 people who are either Chinese by descent or culturally Chinese whom I consider as friends.

Should I have more friends? Is that what you are getting at? That I am social handicapped because I have so few "friends" and thus don't know what the fuck I'm talking about?


i was just curious because when you were asked the question you deflected it in your reply without answering it.

also, it seems to me that you are projecting your insecurity about being socially handicapped to me. that fact that you brought those questions up and became extremely defensive over a question leads me to believe you have deeper issues you need to resolve.

do you regularly lack self-confidence and it is something brought on by your parents or self?


oh god shut the fuck up
why so 진지해?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 07 2009 06:58 GMT
#92
On November 07 2009 15:56 PrideNeverDies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 15:50 Rekrul wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


You make it seem as if I lost in that encounter instead of winning.


both sides win in that situation. you feel better about yourself and your prospect in a foreign country and the taxi driver goes home with a little more money to feed his family. however, you need to consider that it could be possible that the taxi driver might not be the most accurate indicator of korean feelings toward foreigners considering he stands to gain from complimenting you.


you realize tipping almost never happens in korea especially in cabs and especially by the white folk cuz they all broke?

no, you dont

el oh el
why so 진지해?
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 07:03:39
November 07 2009 07:01 GMT
#93
i was just curious because when you were asked the question you deflected it in your reply without answering it.

also, it seems to me that you are projecting your insecurity about being socially handicapped to me. that fact that you brought those questions up and became extremely defensive over a question leads me to believe you have deeper issues you need to resolve.

do you regularly lack self-confidence and it is something brought on by your parents or self?


Maybe I do,maybe I don't, maybe I think that everyone should have a little insecurity in themselves so they can go on to be better human beings.

How am I suppose to judge that you want an answer instead of interpreting it as anything but a lame teenager retort.
Rillanon.au
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
November 07 2009 07:01 GMT
#94
I don't see how this is relevant. FYI, Pauline Hanson was an Australian fish'n'chips owner who became a politician said the same thing about Asian signs. She was crucified for her view (not just about the signs). So I do know a little bit about what you are saying.

I don’t know who this person is, but whatever the language, if you come to Canada, make sure the main sign is in English and/or French because that is the national language here. I’d imagine that is how it should be done anywhere else. There isn’t a problem with writing something in your native language, just make sure that English and/or French is included and is what is the most visible (or equally visible at the least).

I wasn't brought up in a Western country (Which explains my location) so I don't think it is outside the norm to have friends and relatives that are the same race as me. It doesn't mean that I don't interact with other groups, as a matter of fact I have to in a multicultural society.

So, I don't see the merits of your arguments sorry, Indian, Chinese, Whites, Blacks, Brown all associate with people of their own race more than other groups. This is a statistical fact.

So please, don't tell me to miggle with other people, I've heard enough of that line to know that it's the standard retort/response from people who don't know anything about racial relations.

There is a difference between interacting with people by having to serve them (customer service at Walmart, for example) and actually being friends with them and learning about their culture. I went to Manchu Wok today, does that mean that all of a sudden I have this in-depth understanding of Asian culture because I spoke to the cashier?

As for having more friends (lets not talk about relatives being more of your own race...isn’t that a given?) of your own race, sure, I’m not saying it should be equal. However, based on the way you categorized all those groups in your earlier post, and by the cues I get from your profile alone, I can tell that you were one of those FOB Chinese kids at my highschool who never associated with anyone else but other FOBs. So you probably don't even know other races well enough to pass credible judgement on them. Just because your teacher was Polish doesn’t mean that all of a sudden you understand the racial dynamics of Slavic people, wtf.

If we go by your standard then how can anyone be so credible on judging inter-racical relations? We can be one race and one race only. All we can really put forth is our own personal observation, don't sweat it, you don't see me posting everytime some one diss Chinese do you? (Well, I used to but that was like 5 years ago)[/qutoe]
Yes, no one can be 100% accurate in judging inter-racial relations, but you certainly can be 0%. You’re more closer to the latter, and that’s probably because your personal observation has no value whatsoever because I honestly believe you do not know very many people on a personal, positive relation, outside of your own race.

Now that you've mentioned it, I'm sure that my previous posts appeared to be racist but how about you define racism to me?

Tell me what is and when is it okay to saying something about a racial group and not come off as blatantly racist. Why is it that I can't rant about another racial group and not get blasted for what it is (A RANT), you don't see me calling Indian names do you? or did I say that I go around and punch Indians in the face because they are brown?

Or can I just say that Lebanese guys go around bashing people and up to no good? Or that Indians are not very courteous and considerate when interacting with other people? Hey, maybe I am stereotyping and I'm sure not all Indians are like that but the fact remains that majority of them do because that's their way, maybe they have a different kind of politness, I will never know.

You clearly have no clue what racism is. Maybe you should hop on that boat and paddle back to China. Oh, and make sure to pick up some soap on the way back, because whenever I sit next to Chinese people on the bus, they stink. Hey, maybe I am stereotyping and I'm sure not all Chinese are like that but the fact remains that majority of them do because that's their way, maybe they have a different kind of cleanliness, I will never know. I heard Dove is good for your skin.
PrideNeverDies
Profile Joined July 2009
Kazakhstan74 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 07:03:19
November 07 2009 07:02 GMT
#95
On November 07 2009 15:58 Rekrul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 15:56 PrideNeverDies wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:50 Rekrul wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


You make it seem as if I lost in that encounter instead of winning.


both sides win in that situation. you feel better about yourself and your prospect in a foreign country and the taxi driver goes home with a little more money to feed his family. however, you need to consider that it could be possible that the taxi driver might not be the most accurate indicator of korean feelings toward foreigners considering he stands to gain from complimenting you.


you realize tipping almost never happens in korea especially in cabs and especially by the white folk cuz they all broke?

no, you dont

el oh el


but you are "rich." if he had just stuck to complimenting your willingness to learn Korean, he might have been genuine. however the fact that he tried to emphasize that you were rich even though you obviously didn't think you looked the part, makes it seem more realistic you fell for some marketing 101.

hey guys a Korean taxidriver thinks rekrul is a good foreigner, therefore all Koreans must like all foreigners.
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 07 2009 07:03 GMT
#96
their language is also annoying as fuck and they dont know how to walk straight
why so 진지해?
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
November 07 2009 07:06 GMT
#97
pauline hanson was crucified for more than just her sign policies
HEY MEYT
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 07 2009 07:06 GMT
#98
On November 07 2009 16:02 PrideNeverDies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 15:58 Rekrul wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:56 PrideNeverDies wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:50 Rekrul wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


You make it seem as if I lost in that encounter instead of winning.


both sides win in that situation. you feel better about yourself and your prospect in a foreign country and the taxi driver goes home with a little more money to feed his family. however, you need to consider that it could be possible that the taxi driver might not be the most accurate indicator of korean feelings toward foreigners considering he stands to gain from complimenting you.


you realize tipping almost never happens in korea especially in cabs and especially by the white folk cuz they all broke?

no, you dont

el oh el


but you are "rich." if he had just stuck to complimenting your willingness to learn Korean, he might have been genuine. however the fact that he tried to emphasize that you were rich even though you obviously didn't think you looked the part, makes it seem more realistic you fell for some marketing 101.

hey guys a Korean taxidriver thinks rekrul is a good foreigner, therefore all Koreans must like all foreigners.


i never had any willingness to learn korean i'm just a natural linguistic genius

and fyi, rich people tip less, thats why they are rich. rich ppl r usually the biggest of jews

pun intended
why so 진지해?
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
November 07 2009 07:06 GMT
#99
On November 07 2009 15:35 haduken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 15:27 Masamune wrote:
But they aren't. I guess that goes to show that despite me not having ever stepped foot in Australia, I know more about one aspect than you do?

I'm pretty sure you live in Australia too.


Aborigininals are genetically Polynesians whose skin colour are predominately black/brown. A lot of people who claim Aboriginal descent have Euroepean heritage as well but the people who are identified the most as Aborigines do have black/brown skin colour.

So I don't know what you are on about, I didn't say anything about Aborigines in my previous posts.

Australian Aborigines are not black in the sense of what people in the wold consider to be black (tracing their recent origin back to Africa). I didn't recall you talking about Aborigines either, but apparently JohnColtrane did, so I addressed him.
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
November 07 2009 07:07 GMT
#100
On November 07 2009 16:06 JohnColtrane wrote:
pauline hanson was crucified for more than just her sign policies

That's what I thought, because crucifying someone politcally for stating that the signs of a shop should include the native language is stupid. Nice example haduken.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1479
crisheroes205
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
46m
FEL
5h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.