• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8823 users

Indian's impact on racism in Korea - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
November 07 2009 07:09 GMT
#101
well she was pretty much anti-asian

but i didnt really take her seriously coz shes a ginger
HEY MEYT
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 07 2009 07:10 GMT
#102
On November 07 2009 16:09 JohnColtrane wrote:
well she was pretty much anti-asian

but i didnt really take her seriously coz shes a ginger


lololol
why so 진지해?
PrideNeverDies
Profile Joined July 2009
Kazakhstan74 Posts
November 07 2009 07:11 GMT
#103
On November 07 2009 16:01 haduken wrote:
Show nested quote +
i was just curious because when you were asked the question you deflected it in your reply without answering it.

also, it seems to me that you are projecting your insecurity about being socially handicapped to me. that fact that you brought those questions up and became extremely defensive over a question leads me to believe you have deeper issues you need to resolve.

do you regularly lack self-confidence and it is something brought on by your parents or self?


Maybe I do,maybe I don't, maybe I think that everyone should have a little insecurity in themselves so they can go on to be better human beings.

How am I suppose to judge that you want an answer instead of interpreting it as anything but a lame teenager retort.


insecurity could be a strong driving force toward success, but lacking confidence in social situations can be detrimental in aspects of life. it is up to you to guide your insecurity to the former instead of the latter.

also, if you perceive someone attacking you, then why resort to the same retorts? why not explain yourself and take the high road? any statement made can be perceived in many different ways and it is up to you to decide how that person meant it and how you should respond. see the difference in the way i answered the question about Kazakhistani friends and compare it to your response.
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 07:13:44
November 07 2009 07:13 GMT
#104
or you can spew common sense as if you're intelligent for saying it in situations where it doesn't apply......is that a sign of confidence? if so ur confident as fuk prideneverdies
why so 진지해?
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
November 07 2009 07:13 GMT
#105
On November 07 2009 16:09 JohnColtrane wrote:
well she was pretty much anti-asian

but i didnt really take her seriously coz shes a ginger

Asking Asians who have a shop in an English speaking country to adjust their signs so that it includes English is not anti-Asian, but pro-sense.
PrideNeverDies
Profile Joined July 2009
Kazakhstan74 Posts
November 07 2009 07:13 GMT
#106
On November 07 2009 16:06 Rekrul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:02 PrideNeverDies wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:58 Rekrul wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:56 PrideNeverDies wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:50 Rekrul wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


You make it seem as if I lost in that encounter instead of winning.


both sides win in that situation. you feel better about yourself and your prospect in a foreign country and the taxi driver goes home with a little more money to feed his family. however, you need to consider that it could be possible that the taxi driver might not be the most accurate indicator of korean feelings toward foreigners considering he stands to gain from complimenting you.


you realize tipping almost never happens in korea especially in cabs and especially by the white folk cuz they all broke?

no, you dont

el oh el


but you are "rich." if he had just stuck to complimenting your willingness to learn Korean, he might have been genuine. however the fact that he tried to emphasize that you were rich even though you obviously didn't think you looked the part, makes it seem more realistic you fell for some marketing 101.

hey guys a Korean taxidriver thinks rekrul is a good foreigner, therefore all Koreans must like all foreigners.


i never had any willingness to learn korean i'm just a natural linguistic genius

and fyi, rich people tip less, thats why they are rich. rich ppl r usually the biggest of jews

pun intended


taking the sarcastic way out when you lose a logical argument. do you always act this immature when you realize you are wrong on things? where did you learn this kind of behavior, from your peers or parents?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 07 2009 07:15 GMT
#107
On November 07 2009 16:13 PrideNeverDies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:06 Rekrul wrote:
On November 07 2009 16:02 PrideNeverDies wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:58 Rekrul wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:56 PrideNeverDies wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:50 Rekrul wrote:
On November 07 2009 15:37 PrideNeverDies wrote:
how many non-chinese friends do you have haduken? i'm not talking acquaintances or people who smiled at you on the street, but people you hang out with regularly.

LOL at rekrul getting all happy that a taxi driver gave him compliments. That's like people who give huge tips to waitresses because they think they are flirting with them. Apparently it worked because rekrul gave the taxi driver a generous amount. Why do you think the taxi driver subtly gave you the message that you seem rich?


You make it seem as if I lost in that encounter instead of winning.


both sides win in that situation. you feel better about yourself and your prospect in a foreign country and the taxi driver goes home with a little more money to feed his family. however, you need to consider that it could be possible that the taxi driver might not be the most accurate indicator of korean feelings toward foreigners considering he stands to gain from complimenting you.


you realize tipping almost never happens in korea especially in cabs and especially by the white folk cuz they all broke?

no, you dont

el oh el


but you are "rich." if he had just stuck to complimenting your willingness to learn Korean, he might have been genuine. however the fact that he tried to emphasize that you were rich even though you obviously didn't think you looked the part, makes it seem more realistic you fell for some marketing 101.

hey guys a Korean taxidriver thinks rekrul is a good foreigner, therefore all Koreans must like all foreigners.


i never had any willingness to learn korean i'm just a natural linguistic genius

and fyi, rich people tip less, thats why they are rich. rich ppl r usually the biggest of jews

pun intended


taking the sarcastic way out when you lose a logical argument. do you always act this immature when you realize you are wrong on things? where did you learn this kind of behavior, from your peers or parents?


i can't lose an argument i never had

i've ridden cabs in korea thousands and thousands of times

i have never had a cab driver do/say anything to try and get a tip

i guess everyone except this guy forgot to take taxi cab marketting 101 lmao
why so 진지해?
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
November 07 2009 07:16 GMT
#108
BTW, I admit that I didn't read any of the OP material because I'm tired of all the race related threads here at TL.
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
November 07 2009 07:16 GMT
#109
On November 07 2009 16:13 Masamune wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:09 JohnColtrane wrote:
well she was pretty much anti-asian

but i didnt really take her seriously coz shes a ginger

Asking Asians who have a shop in an English speaking country to adjust their signs so that it includes English is not anti-Asian, but pro-sense.


i was referring to her other policies, not her asian sign hating

HEY MEYT
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 07:26:20
November 07 2009 07:17 GMT
#110
There is a difference between interacting with people by having to serve them (customer service at Walmart, for example) and actually being friends with them and learning about their culture. I went to Manchu Wok today, does that mean that all of a sudden I have this in-depth understanding of Asian culture because I spoke to the cashier?

As for having more friends (lets not talk about relatives being more of your own race...isn’t that a given?) of your own race, sure, I’m not saying it should be equal. However, based on the way you categorized all those groups in your earlier post, and by the cues I get from your profile alone, I can tell that you were one of those FOB Chinese kids at my highschool who never associated with anyone else but other FOBs. So you probably don't even know other races well enough to pass credible judgement on them. Just because your teacher was Polish doesn’t mean that all of a sudden you understand the racial dynamics of Slavic people, wtf.


You see, the difference between you and me is that I don't pretend to know everything about everything.

Maybe I am a FOB kid lol?, how is by being a Non-FOB kid make him any more/less credible? He still won't know a thing about other races outside of his social circle who may/may not consist of people who are genetically different than him.

I work, I study, I socialise with people who come into my company, I don't and can't possibly be selective. It's not like I have a switch in my head that turns me off everytime I see someone who is different to me, I can only judge people base on my past experiences be them lawyers, doctors, Indians, Chinese, whites whatever...

You clearly have no clue what racism is. Maybe you should hop on that boat and paddle back to China. Oh, and make sure to pick up some soap on the way back, because whenever I sit next to Chinese people on the bus, they stink. Hey, maybe I am stereotyping and I'm sure not all Chinese are like that but the fact remains that majority of them do because that's their way, maybe they have a different kind of cleanliness, I will never know. I heard Dove is good for your skin.



I didn't say that Indians should go back to Indian or whereever they come from did I? I remarked on their social courteousy and you somehow interpreted that as a racist.

Do Chinese stink? I would say that majority of people would agree with me when I say that Chinese generally takecare of their personal hygen and don't have any sort of strong body ordor.

Now, if you have stereotyped Chinese based on at least some notion of truth then i would have agreed with you. Bad example.
Rillanon.au
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
November 07 2009 07:18 GMT
#111
On November 07 2009 16:16 JohnColtrane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:13 Masamune wrote:
On November 07 2009 16:09 JohnColtrane wrote:
well she was pretty much anti-asian

but i didnt really take her seriously coz shes a ginger

Asking Asians who have a shop in an English speaking country to adjust their signs so that it includes English is not anti-Asian, but pro-sense.


i was referring to her other policies, not her asian sign hating


But that has nothing to do with why she was brought into the topic by haduken. Her other policies have nothing to do with my example on why all races should conform to the native language of the country they are in, at least when it comes to public advertisements.
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
November 07 2009 07:19 GMT
#112
On November 07 2009 16:07 Masamune wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:06 JohnColtrane wrote:
pauline hanson was crucified for more than just her sign policies

That's what I thought, because crucifying someone politcally for stating that the signs of a shop should include the native language is stupid. Nice example haduken.


Nice reading skills. I did mention that it wasn't just the signs in previous posts.
Rillanon.au
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
November 07 2009 07:21 GMT
#113
On November 07 2009 16:18 Masamune wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:16 JohnColtrane wrote:
On November 07 2009 16:13 Masamune wrote:
On November 07 2009 16:09 JohnColtrane wrote:
well she was pretty much anti-asian

but i didnt really take her seriously coz shes a ginger

Asking Asians who have a shop in an English speaking country to adjust their signs so that it includes English is not anti-Asian, but pro-sense.


i was referring to her other policies, not her asian sign hating


But that has nothing to do with why she was brought into the topic by haduken. Her other policies have nothing to do with my example on why all races should conform to the native language of the country they are in, at least when it comes to public advertisements.


i didnt say it did :C

all i said was, she was crucified for more than the signs AND that is was because she was in general racist towards asians. thats all. i was just saying it because you said you didnt know who she was
HEY MEYT
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
November 07 2009 07:22 GMT
#114
On November 07 2009 16:11 PrideNeverDies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:01 haduken wrote:
i was just curious because when you were asked the question you deflected it in your reply without answering it.

also, it seems to me that you are projecting your insecurity about being socially handicapped to me. that fact that you brought those questions up and became extremely defensive over a question leads me to believe you have deeper issues you need to resolve.

do you regularly lack self-confidence and it is something brought on by your parents or self?


Maybe I do,maybe I don't, maybe I think that everyone should have a little insecurity in themselves so they can go on to be better human beings.

How am I suppose to judge that you want an answer instead of interpreting it as anything but a lame teenager retort.


insecurity could be a strong driving force toward success, but lacking confidence in social situations can be detrimental in aspects of life. it is up to you to guide your insecurity to the former instead of the latter.

also, if you perceive someone attacking you, then why resort to the same retorts? why not explain yourself and take the high road? any statement made can be perceived in many different ways and it is up to you to decide how that person meant it and how you should respond. see the difference in the way i answered the question about Kazakhistani friends and compare it to your response.


Well, one thing is that I'm not a saint, I don't always take the Moral HIGH GROUND what ever the fuck that is certainly I don't see the need to do that one an internet forum. lol?

Take a hint, I'm suppose to be the bigot stupid Asian in this thread, how can I react in anyother way?

^my response in your style ~~
Rillanon.au
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
November 07 2009 07:23 GMT
#115
On November 07 2009 16:17 haduken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:01 Masamune wrote:
I don't see how this is relevant. FYI, Pauline Hanson was an Australian fish'n'chips owner who became a politician said the same thing about Asian signs. She was crucified for her view (not just about the signs). So I do know a little bit about what you are saying.

I don’t know who this person is, but whatever the language, if you come to Canada, make sure the main sign is in English and/or French because that is the national language here. I’d imagine that is how it should be done anywhere else. There isn’t a problem with writing something in your native language, just make sure that English and/or French is included and is what is the most visible (or equally visible at the least).

I wasn't brought up in a Western country (Which explains my location) so I don't think it is outside the norm to have friends and relatives that are the same race as me. It doesn't mean that I don't interact with other groups, as a matter of fact I have to in a multicultural society.

So, I don't see the merits of your arguments sorry, Indian, Chinese, Whites, Blacks, Brown all associate with people of their own race more than other groups. This is a statistical fact.

So please, don't tell me to miggle with other people, I've heard enough of that line to know that it's the standard retort/response from people who don't know anything about racial relations.

There is a difference between interacting with people by having to serve them (customer service at Walmart, for example) and actually being friends with them and learning about their culture. I went to Manchu Wok today, does that mean that all of a sudden I have this in-depth understanding of Asian culture because I spoke to the cashier?

As for having more friends (lets not talk about relatives being more of your own race...isn’t that a given?) of your own race, sure, I’m not saying it should be equal. However, based on the way you categorized all those groups in your earlier post, and by the cues I get from your profile alone, I can tell that you were one of those FOB Chinese kids at my highschool who never associated with anyone else but other FOBs. So you probably don't even know other races well enough to pass credible judgement on them. Just because your teacher was Polish doesn’t mean that all of a sudden you understand the racial dynamics of Slavic people, wtf.

You see, the difference between you and me is that I don't pretend to know everything about everything.

Maybe I am a FOB kid lol?, how is by being a Non-FOB kid make him any more/less credible? He still won't know a thing about other races outside of his social circle who may/may not consist of people who are genetically different than him.

I work, I study, I socialise with people who come into my company, I don't and can't possibly be selective. It's not like I have a switch in my head that turns me off everytime I see someone who is is different to me, I can only judge people base on my past experiences be them lawyers, doctors, Indians, Chinese, whites whatever...

If we go by your standard then how can anyone be so credible on judging inter-racical relations? We can be one race and one race only. All we can really put forth is our own personal observation, don't sweat it, you don't see me posting everytime some one diss Chinese do you? (Well, I used to but that was like 5 years ago)[/qutoe]
Yes, no one can be 100% accurate in judging inter-racial relations, but you certainly can be 0%. You’re more closer to the latter, and that’s probably because your personal observation has no value whatsoever because I honestly believe you do not know very many people on a personal, positive relation, outside of your own race.

Now that you've mentioned it, I'm sure that my previous posts appeared to be racist but how about you define racism to me?

Tell me what is and when is it okay to saying something about a racial group and not come off as blatantly racist. Why is it that I can't rant about another racial group and not get blasted for what it is (A RANT), you don't see me calling Indian names do you? or did I say that I go around and punch Indians in the face because they are brown?

Or can I just say that Lebanese guys go around bashing people and up to no good? Or that Indians are not very courteous and considerate when interacting with other people? Hey, maybe I am stereotyping and I'm sure not all Indians are like that but the fact remains that majority of them do because that's their way, maybe they have a different kind of politness, I will never know.

You clearly have no clue what racism is. Maybe you should hop on that boat and paddle back to China. Oh, and make sure to pick up some soap on the way back, because whenever I sit next to Chinese people on the bus, they stink. Hey, maybe I am stereotyping and I'm sure not all Chinese are like that but the fact remains that majority of them do because that's their way, maybe they have a different kind of cleanliness, I will never know. I heard Dove is good for your skin.


I didn't say that Indians should go back to Indian or whereever they come from did I? I remarked on their social courteousy and you somehow interpreted that as a racist.

Do Chinese stink? I would say that majority of people would agree with me when I say that Chinese generally takecare of their personal hygen and don't have any sort of strong body ordor.

Now, if you have stereotyped Chinese based on at least some notion of truth then i would have agreed with you. Bad example.

Your notion of truth has no crediblity when it is based on your (already admitted) personal opinion. You make claims like they are facts. Do you even know why you are wrong? I'm not Kwark, so I will pass on bothering to dissect your rationalization, because it will probably bounce off your dense head, and be a waste of time. Plus I have a headache. I didn't realize reading retarded posts was a possible precurser to migraines, but I guess I should update wikipedia now.
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
November 07 2009 07:23 GMT
#116
On November 07 2009 16:19 haduken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:07 Masamune wrote:
On November 07 2009 16:06 JohnColtrane wrote:
pauline hanson was crucified for more than just her sign policies

That's what I thought, because crucifying someone politcally for stating that the signs of a shop should include the native language is stupid. Nice example haduken.


Nice reading skills. I did mention that it wasn't just the signs in previous posts.

Then why the hell did you bring it up if it has no relevance? Are you just that out of it?
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
November 07 2009 07:24 GMT
#117
are we gonna go back to talking about koreans now
HEY MEYT
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 07:25:39
November 07 2009 07:25 GMT
#118
nvm
HEY MEYT
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
November 07 2009 07:25 GMT
#119
On November 07 2009 16:21 JohnColtrane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 16:18 Masamune wrote:
On November 07 2009 16:16 JohnColtrane wrote:
On November 07 2009 16:13 Masamune wrote:
On November 07 2009 16:09 JohnColtrane wrote:
well she was pretty much anti-asian

but i didnt really take her seriously coz shes a ginger

Asking Asians who have a shop in an English speaking country to adjust their signs so that it includes English is not anti-Asian, but pro-sense.


i was referring to her other policies, not her asian sign hating


But that has nothing to do with why she was brought into the topic by haduken. Her other policies have nothing to do with my example on why all races should conform to the native language of the country they are in, at least when it comes to public advertisements.


i didnt say it did :C

all i said was, she was crucified for more than the signs AND that is was because she was in general racist towards asians. thats all. i was just saying it because you said you didnt know who she was

Thanks, I already kinda realized she was anti-asian because you can't possibly get in trouble for the sign policy thing. It just baffles me that haduken is still responding when he's a complete moron.
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
November 07 2009 07:26 GMT
#120
koreans just need to be pushed a little bit in the right direction

last night trying to get a cab for me and some nerds

2 cabs appear to be stopping to pick us up then realize we are a bunch of whites and keep driving

then i decided to stand in the middle of the road and force the next one to stop. it worked.

see, they aren't racist, they are just intimidated by us
why so 진지해?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 785
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Westballz59
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0296
Sick130
RuFF_SC2125
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2175
League of Legends
• Lourlo1336
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 43m
Online Event
5h 43m
FEL
10h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.