• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10618 users

LarJarsE's attraction and relationship tipline - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
October 22 2009 18:16 GMT
#361
On October 23 2009 02:14 yooh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 23:44 TheAntZ wrote:
Theres this chick that I really like everything about, personality, character, how she looks at things, voice, etc.
but shes fat. so my question is...how do i make her lose weight real quick without causing emotional trauma?



You're an ass. You don't deserve her.
If you liked her for who she is then her being fat shouldn't be an issue.
AND PLUS. You're not even her boyfriend, who are you to say? -.-

Fat is an issue. Not taking care of yourself is a sign of multiple personality defects. If you can accept those defects, fine. If you think that its a deal breaker, that doesn't make you an 'ass'.

If anything, he's desperate/low self-esteem more than anything else, because there is someone out there who has the exact same set of fantastic qualities without the pitfalls of poor self-maintenance who he simply doesn't believe he can 'get'. The 'I'll fix her' mentality is one that's borne out of the idea that you can't go out and find a 'fixed' version with your own worth, and thus need to do repairing to get what you want.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
October 22 2009 18:28 GMT
#362
On October 22 2009 23:44 TheAntZ wrote:
Theres this chick that I really like everything about, personality, character, how she looks at things, voice, etc.
but shes fat. so my question is...how do i make her lose weight real quick without causing emotional trauma?


start dating with her and tell her that she's sexy when she's sweating
And all is illuminated.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 22 2009 18:37 GMT
#363
So wait... is this thread dead?
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
October 22 2009 18:51 GMT
#364
I never bother to pursue women and don't really care about the ones that pursue me. I've dated people, but I just used them for whatever reason- I would enjoy spending time around them or them around me, but I didn't really care about any of them. Is that a problem? I dislike feeling emotional attachments to people. (I have liked a few of them, just not cared. There's a difference).

Right now, I'm trying to stop myself from starting to like a girl who is trying to get me to like her - she doesn't like me more than as friends - it's a power play thing, she has a history and a pattern of doing this to people. I told her that if circumstances were different I would want to date her, just so that she would stop trying as she's very good at it, but we're still both incredibly flirtatious with each other - it's my nature. I never really touch her but she tends to touch me lots of the time.. we're both 20, not that age really matters much.

As for the thread, I dislike it because too many of the people seem to believe in ladder theory. There's a difference between being nice to people as opposed to boring and dependent. So I decided to post my situation because it's very different from the ones people have been posting.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
October 22 2009 19:04 GMT
#365
On October 23 2009 03:28 freelander wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2009 23:44 TheAntZ wrote:
Theres this chick that I really like everything about, personality, character, how she looks at things, voice, etc.
but shes fat. so my question is...how do i make her lose weight real quick without causing emotional trauma?


start dating with her and tell her that she's sexy when she's sweating


You sir, are a genius. brb exploiting and manipulating.
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
mrgerry
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1508 Posts
October 22 2009 19:06 GMT
#366
Rename to Freelander's attraction and relationship tipline.
Zalfor
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States1035 Posts
October 22 2009 19:38 GMT
#367
On October 23 2009 03:16 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2009 02:14 yooh wrote:
On October 22 2009 23:44 TheAntZ wrote:
Theres this chick that I really like everything about, personality, character, how she looks at things, voice, etc.
but shes fat. so my question is...how do i make her lose weight real quick without causing emotional trauma?



You're an ass. You don't deserve her.
If you liked her for who she is then her being fat shouldn't be an issue.
AND PLUS. You're not even her boyfriend, who are you to say? -.-

Fat is an issue. Not taking care of yourself is a sign of multiple personality defects. If you can accept those defects, fine. If you think that its a deal breaker, that doesn't make you an 'ass'.

If anything, he's desperate/low self-esteem more than anything else, because there is someone out there who has the exact same set of fantastic qualities without the pitfalls of poor self-maintenance who he simply doesn't believe he can 'get'. The 'I'll fix her' mentality is one that's borne out of the idea that you can't go out and find a 'fixed' version with your own worth, and thus need to do repairing to get what you want.


agreed.

man up, find someone else.
555, kthxbai
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
October 22 2009 23:08 GMT
#368
nah man thats easy. it aint worth shit if you dont WORK for it
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
biomedical
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
235 Posts
October 22 2009 23:18 GMT
#369
On October 23 2009 03:51 Nevuk wrote:
I never bother to pursue women and don't really care about the ones that pursue me. I've dated people, but I just used them for whatever reason- I would enjoy spending time around them or them around me, but I didn't really care about any of them. Is that a problem? I dislike feeling emotional attachments to people. (I have liked a few of them, just not cared. There's a difference).

Right now, I'm trying to stop myself from starting to like a girl who is trying to get me to like her - she doesn't like me more than as friends - it's a power play thing, she has a history and a pattern of doing this to people. I told her that if circumstances were different I would want to date her, just so that she would stop trying as she's very good at it, but we're still both incredibly flirtatious with each other - it's my nature. I never really touch her but she tends to touch me lots of the time.. we're both 20, not that age really matters much.

As for the thread, I dislike it because too many of the people seem to believe in ladder theory. There's a difference between being nice to people as opposed to boring and dependent. So I decided to post my situation because it's very different from the ones people have been posting.


its perfectly acceptable to not want to date someone if you dont want to date them , dont really like them etc. eventually you'll come across a woman who is really smart, independant, mature... probably the majority of girls you're around just aren't good enough for you.

its not a problem - look forward to your future, when you start hanging round 27+ year old women..... but be aware that they'll be harder to win since they're older than you and interested in older men!!! (this really sucks actually)
yooh
Profile Joined March 2009
China223 Posts
October 22 2009 23:25 GMT
#370
On October 23 2009 03:51 Nevuk wrote:
I never bother to pursue women and don't really care about the ones that pursue me. I've dated people, but I just used them for whatever reason- I would enjoy spending time around them or them around me, but I didn't really care about any of them. Is that a problem? I dislike feeling emotional attachments to people. (I have liked a few of them, just not cared. There's a difference).

Right now, I'm trying to stop myself from starting to like a girl who is trying to get me to like her - she doesn't like me more than as friends - it's a power play thing, she has a history and a pattern of doing this to people. I told her that if circumstances were different I would want to date her, just so that she would stop trying as she's very good at it, but we're still both incredibly flirtatious with each other - it's my nature. I never really touch her but she tends to touch me lots of the time.. we're both 20, not that age really matters much.

As for the thread, I dislike it because too many of the people seem to believe in ladder theory. There's a difference between being nice to people as opposed to boring and dependent. So I decided to post my situation because it's very different from the ones people have been posting.


So.... what's the question here?
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
October 22 2009 23:26 GMT
#371
On October 23 2009 03:51 Nevuk wrote:
I never bother to pursue women and don't really care about the ones that pursue me. I've dated people, but I just used them for whatever reason- I would enjoy spending time around them or them around me, but I didn't really care about any of them. Is that a problem? I dislike feeling emotional attachments to people. (I have liked a few of them, just not cared. There's a difference).

Right now, I'm trying to stop myself from starting to like a girl who is trying to get me to like her - she doesn't like me more than as friends - it's a power play thing, she has a history and a pattern of doing this to people. I told her that if circumstances were different I would want to date her, just so that she would stop trying as she's very good at it, but we're still both incredibly flirtatious with each other - it's my nature. I never really touch her but she tends to touch me lots of the time.. we're both 20, not that age really matters much.

As for the thread, I dislike it because too many of the people seem to believe in ladder theory. There's a difference between being nice to people as opposed to boring and dependent. So I decided to post my situation because it's very different from the ones people have been posting.

you know the more you resist the harder she'll try

the easiest/best thing you can do is just stop hanging out with her
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
October 23 2009 01:33 GMT
#372
On October 23 2009 08:25 yooh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2009 03:51 Nevuk wrote:
I never bother to pursue women and don't really care about the ones that pursue me. I've dated people, but I just used them for whatever reason- I would enjoy spending time around them or them around me, but I didn't really care about any of them. Is that a problem? I dislike feeling emotional attachments to people. (I have liked a few of them, just not cared. There's a difference).

Right now, I'm trying to stop myself from starting to like a girl who is trying to get me to like her - she doesn't like me more than as friends - it's a power play thing, she has a history and a pattern of doing this to people. I told her that if circumstances were different I would want to date her, just so that she would stop trying as she's very good at it, but we're still both incredibly flirtatious with each other - it's my nature. I never really touch her but she tends to touch me lots of the time.. we're both 20, not that age really matters much.

As for the thread, I dislike it because too many of the people seem to believe in ladder theory. There's a difference between being nice to people as opposed to boring and dependent. So I decided to post my situation because it's very different from the ones people have been posting.


So.... what's the question here?

Basically, how do you prevent yourself from liking someone?

There does appear to be interest on both sides, it would just be a totally unworkable relationship and would be terrible for both of us. As for not hanging out, we have several classes together and it would be difficult to do. We don't hang out very often outside of class, besides eating between them and when random things come up like her needing stuff moved or wanting a ride somewhere (because I'm a dick, I make her pay me to do those things).
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
October 23 2009 01:40 GMT
#373
On October 23 2009 10:33 Nevuk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2009 08:25 yooh wrote:
On October 23 2009 03:51 Nevuk wrote:
I never bother to pursue women and don't really care about the ones that pursue me. I've dated people, but I just used them for whatever reason- I would enjoy spending time around them or them around me, but I didn't really care about any of them. Is that a problem? I dislike feeling emotional attachments to people. (I have liked a few of them, just not cared. There's a difference).

Right now, I'm trying to stop myself from starting to like a girl who is trying to get me to like her - she doesn't like me more than as friends - it's a power play thing, she has a history and a pattern of doing this to people. I told her that if circumstances were different I would want to date her, just so that she would stop trying as she's very good at it, but we're still both incredibly flirtatious with each other - it's my nature. I never really touch her but she tends to touch me lots of the time.. we're both 20, not that age really matters much.

As for the thread, I dislike it because too many of the people seem to believe in ladder theory. There's a difference between being nice to people as opposed to boring and dependent. So I decided to post my situation because it's very different from the ones people have been posting.


So.... what's the question here?

Basically, how do you prevent yourself from liking someone?

There does appear to be interest on both sides, it would just be a totally unworkable relationship and would be terrible for both of us. As for not hanging out, we have several classes together and it would be difficult to do. We don't hang out very often outside of class, besides eating between them and when random things come up like her needing stuff moved or wanting a ride somewhere (because I'm a dick, I make her pay me to do those things).


Just do what you need to do, make her pay for the same stuff just and talk to her casually, act like a robot to her and don't let your emotions take the best out of you. Been in the same case before, and she won, made a real muppet out of me.

She will stop doing this once she feels that you don't show any interest to her. Don't suck on her ego!
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
yooh
Profile Joined March 2009
China223 Posts
October 23 2009 14:38 GMT
#374
On October 23 2009 10:40 Licmyobelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2009 10:33 Nevuk wrote:
On October 23 2009 08:25 yooh wrote:
On October 23 2009 03:51 Nevuk wrote:
I never bother to pursue women and don't really care about the ones that pursue me. I've dated people, but I just used them for whatever reason- I would enjoy spending time around them or them around me, but I didn't really care about any of them. Is that a problem? I dislike feeling emotional attachments to people. (I have liked a few of them, just not cared. There's a difference).

Right now, I'm trying to stop myself from starting to like a girl who is trying to get me to like her - she doesn't like me more than as friends - it's a power play thing, she has a history and a pattern of doing this to people. I told her that if circumstances were different I would want to date her, just so that she would stop trying as she's very good at it, but we're still both incredibly flirtatious with each other - it's my nature. I never really touch her but she tends to touch me lots of the time.. we're both 20, not that age really matters much.

As for the thread, I dislike it because too many of the people seem to believe in ladder theory. There's a difference between being nice to people as opposed to boring and dependent. So I decided to post my situation because it's very different from the ones people have been posting.


So.... what's the question here?

Basically, how do you prevent yourself from liking someone?

There does appear to be interest on both sides, it would just be a totally unworkable relationship and would be terrible for both of us. As for not hanging out, we have several classes together and it would be difficult to do. We don't hang out very often outside of class, besides eating between them and when random things come up like her needing stuff moved or wanting a ride somewhere (because I'm a dick, I make her pay me to do those things).


Just do what you need to do, make her pay for the same stuff just and talk to her casually, act like a robot to her and don't let your emotions take the best out of you. Been in the same case before, and she won, made a real muppet out of me.

She will stop doing this once she feels that you don't show any interest to her. Don't suck on her ego!



Totally agreed.
But at the same time, why do you want to force yourself out of love...?
Not like love love, but you know, like feelings of attraction and the joy that comes out of it.
If you seriously like someone, don't be afraid to love...
And if she's just playing you, ask yourself why you even like her in the first place then.
There's nothing that stops attraction if its there.
You can run but chu can't hideeeeee
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 23 2009 14:39 GMT
#375
Nevuk you never know until you try. If you have chemistry it's for a reason. That reason is usually not some divine irony where you both like each other but would have a terrible relationship. Mutual attraction can make even polar opposite personalities mesh well. My suggestion is to keep playing hard to get, then one night you stop caring and have the best sex you've had in a while, and then see where it goes from there. If it doesn't work out, at least you had good sex. If it does work out, you're going to have more sex later. Isn't that what we all instinctively desire?
Peace~
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-23 14:57:18
October 23 2009 14:56 GMT
#376
On October 23 2009 23:39 fanatacist wrote:
Nevuk you never know until you try. If you have chemistry it's for a reason. That reason is usually not some divine irony where you both like each other but would have a terrible relationship. Mutual attraction can make even polar opposite personalities mesh well. My suggestion is to keep playing hard to get, then one night you stop caring and have the best sex you've had in a while, and then see where it goes from there. If it doesn't work out, at least you had good sex. If it does work out, you're going to have more sex later. Isn't that what we all instinctively desire?


We all instinctively desire it, but I don't think it is the "driving force" behind what pushes some men into relationships. Guys certainly get "butterflies" over things not sexually related when it comes to women I believe.

edit: changed "most men" to "some men" in retrospect LOL
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 23 2009 15:06 GMT
#377
On October 23 2009 23:56 Romance_us wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2009 23:39 fanatacist wrote:
Nevuk you never know until you try. If you have chemistry it's for a reason. That reason is usually not some divine irony where you both like each other but would have a terrible relationship. Mutual attraction can make even polar opposite personalities mesh well. My suggestion is to keep playing hard to get, then one night you stop caring and have the best sex you've had in a while, and then see where it goes from there. If it doesn't work out, at least you had good sex. If it does work out, you're going to have more sex later. Isn't that what we all instinctively desire?


We all instinctively desire it, but I don't think it is the "driving force" behind what pushes some men into relationships. Guys certainly get "butterflies" over things not sexually related when it comes to women I believe.

edit: changed "most men" to "some men" in retrospect LOL

What I'm trying to say is this is a win-win situation under a thin veil of disguise. Sex is still better than no sex, and in the long run a failed relationship can be harmless if you approach it with a level mind.
Peace~
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
October 23 2009 19:37 GMT
#378
On October 23 2009 03:37 Pokebunny wrote:
So wait... is this thread dead?


I haven't made the new one yet. But it will happen soon.
since 98'
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
October 23 2009 19:45 GMT
#379
Also, I am glad to see that I am recieving PMs every day still, keep it up until the new thread comes. If you would like a question answered by me, PM it to me. I wont be active much on this thread, but much more on the new thread after I make it.
since 98'
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
October 23 2009 19:46 GMT
#380
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 23 2009 00:38 Licmyobelisk wrote:
Hello!

I've been reading this thread and I found alot of great advice, I'm just going to ask a very simple question:

How do you bring out the Bi-sexual in a woman, one of my wish list before I die is that I want to have three-way sex with two chicks and me only.. So like, what advice can you give to me for me to bring out that "dude" within my girl? I mean, she has a tendency of being very,very appreciative of beautiful women.. which of course I want to use in my advantage but she doesn't want to share me to somebody else..

Man, I'm going to try out your advice but if it doesn't work it's pretty ok.. I've tried before just that it my style doesn't seem to work.

Also, please include that living in a Christian Country, the women here are very conservative even the prostitutes (no kidding). Like I wanted to try 2 on 1 battle with them on the bed, but one told me she can't do it because the girl she was with wasn't her bestfriend, man, her bestfriend look's like it would look like a manage-de-twa between two men and 1 girl.

But anyway, enough of that story.. I would like to ask for anytips regarding this.. I am a man of goals and love, and love-making is one of them.

Thank you very very much!
The Obelisk

Yes, I would also like this song to be part of the love:



Answer this man!
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 352
ComeBackTV 200
SteadfastSC165
Rex105
CosmosSc2 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 165
ProTech140
Rex 108
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52474
firebathero 1251
Jaedong 1113
Hyuk 970
Soma 486
EffOrt 467
Horang2 447
Soulkey 419
Mini 400
BeSt 336
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Last 297
Stork 283
Zeus 270
Larva 268
Light 257
ggaemo 209
Rush 204
Snow 167
910 156
ZerO 119
Killer 88
Pusan 75
Mind 65
Shine 53
hero 49
Creator 41
Free 38
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Shinee 33
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 22
JYJ 20
Noble 16
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
yabsab 15
sorry 15
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9866
Dendi855
Counter-Strike
markeloff116
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1761
crisheroes1576
Other Games
gofns40768
singsing2085
olofmeister1288
B2W.Neo843
hiko486
byalli324
XBOCT288
Pyrionflax245
DeMusliM223
Liquid`VortiX101
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King91
QueenE40
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 2039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH339
• StrangeGG 38
• EnkiAlexander 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1583
• Nemesis880
• TFBlade192
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 32m
OSC
23h 32m
Stellar Fest
23h 32m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.