• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10086 users

How fast is your mouse? - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
September 04 2009 17:20 GMT
#101
0
1
11
11
0
Average: 4.6

Old, beat-up wireless M$ laser mouse.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
September 04 2009 17:25 GMT
#102
[image loading]


any good? I don't get it.
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
September 04 2009 17:30 GMT
#103
137
1
2
1
Average: NaN


Not sure what this means
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
September 04 2009 17:34 GMT
#104
[image loading]


i scored a zero! :D
good vibes only
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-04 17:35:24
September 04 2009 17:35 GMT
#105
I practiced a bunch of times and got anywhere from 20-70 :/
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
September 04 2009 17:40 GMT
#106
On September 05 2009 02:34 Meta wrote:
[image loading]


i scored a zero! :D


Random 0s sometimes occur. Don't really know why. That's why I use averages
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
Antifate
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States415 Posts
September 04 2009 17:45 GMT
#107
If you wait long enough the numbers start to decrease lol. Like I wanted to see how high I could get, and on the first click I got like 130, then waiting 4 seconds I got a 29. >.>

Seems pretty random/untrustworthy. :-P
No one is taller than the last man standing.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-04 17:50:19
September 04 2009 17:49 GMT
#108
Ummm. It's pretty trustworthy.
[image loading]


Likely what happened was you moved your mouse and it counted it as a select and reset the counter. For standard use case, it works fine.
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
September 04 2009 17:50 GMT
#109
On September 05 2009 02:30 anderoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
137
1
2
1
Average: NaN


Not sure what this means


Screwed up the first click, or you did this exactly as I was editing the page.
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
PokePill
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1048 Posts
September 04 2009 17:51 GMT
#110
On September 05 2009 02:45 Antifate wrote:
If you wait long enough the numbers start to decrease lol. Like I wanted to see how high I could get, and on the first click I got like 130, then waiting 4 seconds I got a 29. >.>

Seems pretty random/untrustworthy. :-P


hold down left click... let go...
numLoCK
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1416 Posts
September 04 2009 17:51 GMT
#111
I've gotten between 20 and 300 so far with this terrible mouse that I don't use for SC.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
September 04 2009 17:54 GMT
#112
On September 05 2009 02:51 PokePill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2009 02:45 Antifate wrote:
If you wait long enough the numbers start to decrease lol. Like I wanted to see how high I could get, and on the first click I got like 130, then waiting 4 seconds I got a 29. >.>

Seems pretty random/untrustworthy. :-P


hold down left click... let go...


LOL! I didn't think that's what he meant, but now rereading his post, makes perfect sense. xD
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
September 04 2009 18:01 GMT
#113
I got a -10 once...
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
September 04 2009 18:02 GMT
#114
this is something for john tickle
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
September 04 2009 18:04 GMT
#115
my $7 mouse got an average of 124...
well, now i have an excuse when losing a game :p
Antifate
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States415 Posts
September 04 2009 18:05 GMT
#116
On September 05 2009 02:54 wok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2009 02:51 PokePill wrote:
On September 05 2009 02:45 Antifate wrote:
If you wait long enough the numbers start to decrease lol. Like I wanted to see how high I could get, and on the first click I got like 130, then waiting 4 seconds I got a 29. >.>

Seems pretty random/untrustworthy. :-P


hold down left click... let go...


LOL! I didn't think that's what he meant, but now rereading his post, makes perfect sense. xD


Thank God that "Most Embarrassing" thread isn't around.

Sorry, I didn't understand how it was measured. >.>
No one is taller than the last man standing.
KCrazy
Profile Joined August 2009
United States278 Posts
September 04 2009 18:22 GMT
#117
I can average around a 4 if I click in a stupid way, but get around 40 if I click as I do normally. Wouldn't this have more to do with human error than the mouse itself? Or maybe I don't understand the problem very well..
"We need alcohol" ~Stork
yaoherm50
Profile Joined June 2006
United States109 Posts
September 04 2009 18:28 GMT
#118
This is reminding me of this one flash clicking game where you click as many times as you want for 10 sec and then break a watermelon or something. I can't find it though
blueblimp
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada297 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-04 18:38:43
September 04 2009 18:30 GMT
#119
With a basic wired optical Logitech mouse (not mini):

Normal clicking: 80-ish
Hard staccato clicking: 45-ish (I voted 40-60)
Very light clicking: 8

I find it tricky to get the light clicking to both always register _and_ not double-click. If I could, I guess it would be a superior way to click.

Edit: Now I'm having a lot more success consistently doing light clicks. But I still can't do them in combination with other actions (like repeated click+m in rax macro style).
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
September 04 2009 18:32 GMT
#120
On September 05 2009 03:22 KCrazy wrote:
I can average around a 4 if I click in a stupid way, but get around 40 if I click as I do normally. Wouldn't this have more to do with human error than the mouse itself? Or maybe I don't understand the problem very well..


If you can click in that stupid way repeatedly. (which I don't think you can...)
My mouse click tops out no matter how "stupidly I click" but is even slower when executed repeatedly, because the buttons are rather "loose" and have a time when they're vibrating after the click.
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 961
Mind 729
Larva 606
ggaemo 588
Stork 320
Leta 185
Bisu 158
PianO 150
Killer 45
Hyuk 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
yabsab 22
ZergMaN 21
Hm[arnc] 11
sorry 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe219
League of Legends
JimRising 391
Reynor101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10263
Mew2King143
ArmadaUGS66
crisheroes26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt1252
• Jankos1066
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
55m
Online Event
1h 55m
FEL
6h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.