• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10135 users

How fast is your mouse? - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
September 04 2009 18:36 GMT
#121
Using a Mx518, between 80-100+.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
September 04 2009 18:40 GMT
#122
On September 04 2009 14:57 HnR)Insane wrote:
I can't get better than 56.8 :O

My mouse is a Logitech MX510. I never installed any mouseware or anything, just whatever Vista installs by default.

It might be possible to click faster though, I feel like I don't click physically as fast as some people could


I'm on same mouse and got like 14.8 by alternately hitting the left click with 2 different fingers.
Achromic
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
773 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-04 18:44:26
September 04 2009 18:43 GMT
#123
62.

Looks like 60 - 80 is the average. Good thing I am at the high end of average.
Blah
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-04 19:00:44
September 04 2009 18:49 GMT
#124
39.5

microsoft razer habu
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
blueblimp
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada297 Posts
September 04 2009 18:49 GMT
#125
Could you put up the same thing for keyup/keydown events as well? I'm interested to see if there are keyboard differences. I made the change locally and the best I can get is low 40's (white MacBook keyboard; in OS X right now although I boot Windows to play SC).
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
September 04 2009 18:51 GMT
#126
Logitech Optical
93.8 ^^
foxbearcheetah
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States50 Posts
September 04 2009 18:59 GMT
#127
the program measures how fast your mouse button resets. i found that if i lightly tapped my mouse button i could get single digit times.
NeoOmega
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States495 Posts
September 04 2009 19:01 GMT
#128
This is just a test of how soft you can click. I got down to an average of 5.8 with my with my razer Salmosa, but when I plugged in my old Microsoft optical I could still get it down to 14.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
September 04 2009 19:01 GMT
#129
On September 05 2009 03:59 foxbearcheetah wrote:
the program measures how fast your mouse button resets. i found that if i lightly tapped my mouse button i could get single digit times.

Meaning... you have a nice mouse If I lightly tap my mouse I can get 40-60.
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
September 04 2009 19:03 GMT
#130
On September 05 2009 04:01 NeoOmega wrote:
This is just a test of how soft you can click. I got down to an average of 5.8 with my with my razer Salmosa, but when I plugged in my old Microsoft optical I could still get it down to 14.


Old microsoft opticals still have decent click rebounds. THe way my mouse button is designed bottoms it out at like 40.
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
September 04 2009 19:05 GMT
#131
I can get consistent 13's lol.
Jaedong :3
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-04 19:19:33
September 04 2009 19:08 GMT
#132
spam clicking with my hand position as some "claw" variation: generally 55-60 average with sometimes going sub 50 and sometimes going > 60

with my hand in the air and index finger poking the LMB though: I was able to get a 16 average

mouse is a MS Intellimouse Optical

edit: above times were done through Google Chrome. Just tried spam clicking with my hand in a "claw" position and Firefox gives noticeably better times producing results of a 30 to 40 average. Internet Explorer gives similar times as Chrome but has some kind of lag with the numerical output.
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-04 19:29:36
September 04 2009 19:10 GMT
#133
I've gotten about 20-40... Rebound.. not how fast, lmao. LAME!

EDIT: WHO LOVES CHEATING?
On laptops, set it so tap trackpad = click. You can consistently get 12/13, though it probably varies on computer/trackpad. Those of you with keyboard or mouse drivers, program stuff to double click, ezpz.

EDIT2: I think I have perfected it! What I did is I set the scroll wheel to triple click (highest I have available, if you can do quintuple click, then good for you, but you still can't beat me, just tie =P
RESULTS OF CHEATING:
[image loading]

[image loading]


EDIT3: I've gotten ~30 or so legitimately. Razer Diamondback 3G.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
September 04 2009 19:18 GMT
#134
On September 05 2009 04:03 wok wrote:
Old microsoft opticals still have decent click rebounds. THe way my mouse button is designed bottoms it out at like 40.


Looks like it... I honestly got sub-20 just using normal clicks (though I know I'm a light-clicker to begin with) on this old mouse. Nice to know it's got good click rebound, even if has horrible control :p
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
white_box921
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United Kingdom967 Posts
September 04 2009 19:21 GMT
#135
I thought this is how fast our mouse move, to me, clicking is relatively less important that the movement of cursor because I can always make it up with the keyboard.
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
September 04 2009 19:26 GMT
#136
22
20
20
19
18
Average: 19.8

logitech gaming mouse ftw :D
Moderator
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
September 04 2009 19:31 GMT
#137
On September 05 2009 04:21 white_box921 wrote:
I thought this is how fast our mouse move, to me, clicking is relatively less important that the movement of cursor because I can always make it up with the keyboard.


Excellent point, but I'm just testing one variable at a time. This is one of the easier to quantify/test.
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
SanguineToss
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada815 Posts
September 04 2009 19:33 GMT
#138
Theres soemthing wrong with this, i slowly click and i get a higher score.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
September 04 2009 19:36 GMT
#139
On September 05 2009 04:33 SanguineToss wrote:
Theres soemthing wrong with this, i slowly click and i get a higher score.


TL;DR moment xD
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
September 04 2009 20:01 GMT
#140
I keep getting 1's for some reason and it messes up the average of around 50-60

and lol i held the button down for a reaaaally long time... >9000
:)
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 961
Mind 729
Larva 606
ggaemo 588
Stork 320
Leta 185
Bisu 158
PianO 150
Killer 45
Hyuk 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
yabsab 22
ZergMaN 21
Hm[arnc] 11
sorry 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe219
League of Legends
JimRising 391
Reynor101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10263
Mew2King143
ArmadaUGS66
crisheroes26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt1252
• Jankos1066
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
55m
Online Event
1h 55m
FEL
6h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.