• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:06
CEST 02:06
KST 09:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7876 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 85

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 370 Next
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
November 16 2011 05:38 GMT
#1681
hey qilliam, how do you get rid of those clear circle light thingies that fly around the letter grade in the score screen?

these things:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


or am i just blind and can't see them in your screenshots?
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 06:35:06
November 16 2011 06:32 GMT
#1682
On November 16 2011 14:38 wooozy wrote:
hey qilliam, how do you get rid of those clear circle light thingies that fly around the letter grade in the score screen?

these things:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


or am i just blind and can't see them in your screenshots?

They're still there in my score screen. It's just harder to notice because my bg is dark greyish purple colored.

Also, if anyone is interested. Here are the results of Canada's secret owc training.

http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/2002121

I joined in for the lols near the end. Just to clarify, I'm not part of the team because I lost to Satonaka in the tryouts.
( ・´ー・`)
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
November 16 2011 06:39 GMT
#1683
It's not really secret if you post it here, >_>

Also, I like how Glass was the only one to FC Mendes.
Proud member of TL's osufam
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
November 16 2011 06:44 GMT
#1684
It's still a secret as long as you don't tell KRZYohshi-... he reads TL too
( ・´ー・`)
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
November 16 2011 13:13 GMT
#1685
aw man, you guys played your map- too! Fun map, although I can barely break 1mil on it on my best plays =0p Those long ass streams kill me every time cuz I lose my rhythm trying to spam my fingers that quickly =0\
Still tryin to hr/hd that Son Dambi song- and hr/hd/dt or hr/hd/fl SNSD Be Happy; keep gettin so close on both but dropping the combo near the end, aside from with dt- on the dt I am just so miserable...
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
November 17 2011 22:37 GMT
#1686
I'll be practicing tablet under the name "yuigita" for awhile. I'll still go on my main every now and then to map and try to FC lunatic tears (tatsh remix) with hrhd.
( ・´ー・`)
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 12:03:17
November 18 2011 12:02 GMT
#1687
I have a problem with this game, and also kind of with sc2, though it is much harder to notice there:


After playing for a little while, im trashing most songs on hardest difficulty with mouse accuracy etc, my timings are bad so i often only score ~85% on songs i havnt practiced for 1-2 hours+ but i never loose because of it.


I can click some 7 times per second pretty consistently (got FPS and tapping each shot with high ROF guns to thank for that) but around 95% of my losses are to stupid moments when i tell my hand to click 5 or 6 times, and it clicks like once, and then my entire hand derps out and doenst do anything for a few seconds, i dont really know how to describe it but it is destroying my ability to improve, some kind of mental block that i cant seem to fix with practice, is anyone else having the same problem?

If i could fix that i could move on to a lot of harder stuff, maybe 2x speed on some songs max difficulty etc because i have the mouse accuracy to do so, and very very few of my losses are to songs being too fast or too hard, it is almost always the stupid mental block finger wont click when i tell it to thing


thanks if anyone can help
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
November 18 2011 13:10 GMT
#1688
On November 18 2011 21:02 Cyro wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [cyro post text] +
I have a problem with this game, and also kind of with sc2, though it is much harder to notice there:


After playing for a little while, im trashing most songs on hardest difficulty with mouse accuracy etc, my timings are bad so i often only score ~85% on songs i havnt practiced for 1-2 hours+ but i never loose because of it.


I can click some 7 times per second pretty consistently (got FPS and tapping each shot with high ROF guns to thank for that) but around 95% of my losses are to stupid moments when i tell my hand to click 5 or 6 times, and it clicks like once, and then my entire hand derps out and doenst do anything for a few seconds, i dont really know how to describe it but it is destroying my ability to improve, some kind of mental block that i cant seem to fix with practice, is anyone else having the same problem?

If i could fix that i could move on to a lot of harder stuff, maybe 2x speed on some songs max difficulty etc because i have the mouse accuracy to do so, and very very few of my losses are to songs being too fast or too hard, it is almost always the stupid mental block finger wont click when i tell it to thing


thanks if anyone can help


I also run into this problem, but it's usually because my hands are either cold, or I'm getting mentally exhausted from playing the same song over and over again...
I'd suggest washing your hands- start off with cold water and increase the temperature until your hands are warm;
or just get a varied list of songs to play...
That's what I do, anyway =0\
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
November 18 2011 16:32 GMT
#1689
On November 18 2011 22:10 Logginurkeyz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 21:02 Cyro wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [cyro post text] +
I have a problem with this game, and also kind of with sc2, though it is much harder to notice there:


After playing for a little while, im trashing most songs on hardest difficulty with mouse accuracy etc, my timings are bad so i often only score ~85% on songs i havnt practiced for 1-2 hours+ but i never loose because of it.


I can click some 7 times per second pretty consistently (got FPS and tapping each shot with high ROF guns to thank for that) but around 95% of my losses are to stupid moments when i tell my hand to click 5 or 6 times, and it clicks like once, and then my entire hand derps out and doenst do anything for a few seconds, i dont really know how to describe it but it is destroying my ability to improve, some kind of mental block that i cant seem to fix with practice, is anyone else having the same problem?

If i could fix that i could move on to a lot of harder stuff, maybe 2x speed on some songs max difficulty etc because i have the mouse accuracy to do so, and very very few of my losses are to songs being too fast or too hard, it is almost always the stupid mental block finger wont click when i tell it to thing


thanks if anyone can help


I also run into this problem, but it's usually because my hands are either cold, or I'm getting mentally exhausted from playing the same song over and over again...
I'd suggest washing your hands- start off with cold water and increase the temperature until your hands are warm;
or just get a varied list of songs to play...
That's what I do, anyway =0\




I have to wash my hands every 3 songs anyway because i play osu at 1440x900 (max windowed mode resolution) and 400dpi, my hands sweat like crazy, any temp water doenst seem to help much with that or the "finger jam" but the 400dpi makes me notably more accurate with mouse which is very important in osu, i can hit the first 20-50 notes perfect on several songs max difficulty 2x speed with that dpi but the mental block always bites me in the ass and i go from full life to 0 in like 1 second (same on normal speed)
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
November 18 2011 17:11 GMT
#1690
It usually happens to me because of focus. this is what I do:
Find a map that is too fast for you, and try and keep up. Fail terribly but push your own tempo and feel like your getting behind. This makes me have to think about clicking RIGHT when I get to the circle, and makes it a mechanical response. Also, if you need to click 6 times in a row that fast, maybe try using keyboard as well, I don't know if you're mouse only, but mouse/keyboard is almost a necessity.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
November 18 2011 18:04 GMT
#1691
On November 19 2011 02:11 Camail wrote:
It usually happens to me because of focus. this is what I do:
Find a map that is too fast for you, and try and keep up. Fail terribly but push your own tempo and feel like your getting behind. This makes me have to think about clicking RIGHT when I get to the circle, and makes it a mechanical response. Also, if you need to click 6 times in a row that fast, maybe try using keyboard as well, I don't know if you're mouse only, but mouse/keyboard is almost a necessity.



Dont think you understand, i have the ability to click that fast etc, but i hit a mental block and my entire hand just stops responding to commands, its the same sometimes in sc2 with like 4 pronged attacks and control groups
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 18:49:41
November 18 2011 18:43 GMT
#1692
I was just recording with xsplit when my hand totally screwed up again, i played Skrillex - Kill Everybody for the first time in 2 months, got to the first break to get a small feel for it and then restarted and recorded... 546 combo and then i went 100% hp to 0 without hitting a note... i was 20 seconds away from perfect score (every note hit)

I had quite a few non-300 hits but that is normal with my shitty timing, the 0 misses is what really matters to me right now, and i got it... but... my hand just randomly stopped working 90% through the song and i died on the easiest part. This is becoming normal for me and i really dont like it...


I have the physical capability to do what i want to do, and ive done it before, its always something ive done before successfully, but my hand just completely stops responding for a second or 2 and i die
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
November 18 2011 21:28 GMT
#1693
Happens to me sometimes on faster streams, my finger locks up and I just die/get all 50s and 100s on the stream for no reason at all. Usually I just try again or try it another time, I don't really have a solution for it. It might be a result of you being nervous? I used to get shaky hands a lot when I wasn't that good and full comboing maps meant more to me so towards the end of a song my hand would become less responsive and I'd have to work to keep it under control.
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
November 18 2011 21:30 GMT
#1694
On November 19 2011 03:43 Cyro wrote:
I was just recording with xsplit when my hand totally screwed up again, i played Skrillex - Kill Everybody for the first time in 2 months, got to the first break to get a small feel for it and then restarted and recorded... 546 combo and then i went 100% hp to 0 without hitting a note... i was 20 seconds away from perfect score (every note hit)

I had quite a few non-300 hits but that is normal with my shitty timing, the 0 misses is what really matters to me right now, and i got it... but... my hand just randomly stopped working 90% through the song and i died on the easiest part. This is becoming normal for me and i really dont like it...


I have the physical capability to do what i want to do, and ive done it before, its always something ive done before successfully, but my hand just completely stops responding for a second or 2 and i die


Is your heart rate going up?
Also, do you switch from letting reflexes do the work to you consciously trying to click the notes?
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
November 19 2011 10:08 GMT
#1695
On November 19 2011 06:30 Xafnia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 03:43 Cyro wrote:
I was just recording with xsplit when my hand totally screwed up again, i played Skrillex - Kill Everybody for the first time in 2 months, got to the first break to get a small feel for it and then restarted and recorded... 546 combo and then i went 100% hp to 0 without hitting a note... i was 20 seconds away from perfect score (every note hit)

I had quite a few non-300 hits but that is normal with my shitty timing, the 0 misses is what really matters to me right now, and i got it... but... my hand just randomly stopped working 90% through the song and i died on the easiest part. This is becoming normal for me and i really dont like it...


I have the physical capability to do what i want to do, and ive done it before, its always something ive done before successfully, but my hand just completely stops responding for a second or 2 and i die


Is your heart rate going up?
Also, do you switch from letting reflexes do the work to you consciously trying to click the notes?

My heartrate skyrockets when I'm about to FC a song with hrhd with good accuracy.
( ・´ー・`)
Dee-Kej
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden191 Posts
November 20 2011 03:33 GMT
#1696
It's been a long time since I first saw this thread and thus found the game and started playing. Since December I've been playing, just seeing all you awesome guys posting your scores here one after the other, and I made a promise to myself to not post here before I too managed to come to a level that is at least somewhere close to where you guys are!

Tonight, I did it. Played supercell feat. Gazelle - Melt 3M MIX on Insane (http://osu.ppy.sh/b/58239&m=0), and passed. One of the two I had set my eyes on, done. Next up, Nico Nico Douga - Second Subway on Insane (http://osu.ppy.sh/b/63783&m=0). This was one of the first songs I played, and I've always watched those top replays on insane difficulty in awe. How can someone play so fast? How is that humanly possible? >_< And before tonight, that looong chain right before the end has killed me every time Q__Q

But, not 20 minutes ago, I passed with a C. :'D
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I still have a long way to go though, I'm well aware of it! But I love this game, I love the music, and I'm sticking with my mouse-only play, trying to become even better! :D You just wait, one of these days I'll try for a number one ranking on one of these insane maps! :'D

Now, I go to sleep since I'm going to a barcraft for 10 hours tomorrow for the MLG finals. Then it's back to osu, breaking more personal records! Next goal - top 40 on an insane map! :D
Going progame(make)r!!
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
November 20 2011 06:35 GMT
#1697
You are reading it right: 91% accuracy with No-Fail...

[image loading]
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
November 20 2011 11:04 GMT
#1698
On November 20 2011 12:33 Dee-Kej wrote:
I still have a long way to go though, I'm well aware of it! But I love this game, I love the music, and I'm sticking with my mouse-only play, trying to become even better! :D You just wait, one of these days I'll try for a number one ranking on one of these insane maps! :'D

Now, I go to sleep since I'm going to a barcraft for 10 hours tomorrow for the MLG finals. Then it's back to osu, breaking more personal records! Next goal - top 40 on an insane map! :D

Good luck!! Mouse-only is one of the harder playstyles for osu but you can do it if you practice enough.
( ・´ー・`)
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
November 22 2011 06:56 GMT
#1699
On November 19 2011 06:28 MegaManEXE wrote:
Happens to me sometimes on faster streams, my finger locks up and I just die/get all 50s and 100s on the stream for no reason at all. Usually I just try again or try it another time, I don't really have a solution for it. It might be a result of you being nervous? I used to get shaky hands a lot when I wasn't that good and full comboing maps meant more to me so towards the end of a song my hand would become less responsive and I'd have to work to keep it under control.


Same thing happens to me. Has been happening forever, lol. I find that some days my hands just won't respond right, and others, they'll be so loose and responsive that I can manage something insane. In stepmania I used to be unable to pass Reality for a long time, and then one day my hand was responsive, and I suddenly mased my way through it... It took another month or so before I could pass it regularly. The nervous/shaky stuff happened a lot too. It did eventually go away after a while. In Stepmania I used to get that when I'd be close to FCing something hard when I wasn't at my peak skill level (still would sometimes if the song was legitimately hard for me after I'd gotten much better).

On November 20 2011 12:33 Dee-Kej wrote:
It's been a long time since I first saw this thread and thus found the game and started playing. Since December I've been playing, just seeing all you awesome guys posting your scores here one after the other, and I made a promise to myself to not post here before I too managed to come to a level that is at least somewhere close to where you guys are!

Tonight, I did it. Played supercell feat. Gazelle - Melt 3M MIX on Insane (http://osu.ppy.sh/b/58239&m=0), and passed. One of the two I had set my eyes on, done. Next up, Nico Nico Douga - Second Subway on Insane (http://osu.ppy.sh/b/63783&m=0). This was one of the first songs I played, and I've always watched those top replays on insane difficulty in awe. How can someone play so fast? How is that humanly possible? >_< And before tonight, that looong chain right before the end has killed me every time Q__Q

But, not 20 minutes ago, I passed with a C. :'D
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I still have a long way to go though, I'm well aware of it! But I love this game, I love the music, and I'm sticking with my mouse-only play, trying to become even better! :D You just wait, one of these days I'll try for a number one ranking on one of these insane maps! :'D

Now, I go to sleep since I'm going to a barcraft for 10 hours tomorrow for the MLG finals. Then it's back to osu, breaking more personal records! Next goal - top 40 on an insane map! :D


Great to hear. Mouse-only players unite! (Also, I think I started the trend of posting score screenshots )

I'm still not that good either, but I recently broke top 10k players (which was a personal goal, mostly for something to keep me playing, because its got a lot of feedback and you can watch yourself slowly ranking up). Keep at it and you'll improve.

Also, I agree with what Camail said. I've found over the years I've been playing music games that the absolute BEST way to improve is to play songs that are beyond your skill level. Not too far beyond that you simply can't do it, but something at the very edge of too hard. Playing something too hard trains you to react to stuff you can't actually quite react to, and suddenly going back to easier stuff makes it seem easier than it did before. It's a subtle improvement sometimes, and sometimes a map that felt too fast before will just seem fine.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
November 22 2011 08:40 GMT
#1700
On November 19 2011 03:04 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 02:11 Camail wrote:
It usually happens to me because of focus. this is what I do:
Find a map that is too fast for you, and try and keep up. Fail terribly but push your own tempo and feel like your getting behind. This makes me have to think about clicking RIGHT when I get to the circle, and makes it a mechanical response. Also, if you need to click 6 times in a row that fast, maybe try using keyboard as well, I don't know if you're mouse only, but mouse/keyboard is almost a necessity.



Dont think you understand, i have the ability to click that fast etc, but i hit a mental block and my entire hand just stops responding to commands, its the same sometimes in sc2 with like 4 pronged attacks and control groups



Unfortunately I think you misunderstood me. I am saying that you need to find songs that you can not click fast enough for, and there's always at least one, and play it. And maps like that force me to think about each click so I don't freeze up. Breaks in clicking usually mean breaks in focus, and when you only think about where your clicking then you are less likely to mess up. That is also where the keyboard comes into play, My left hand has actually saved me multiple times. I'll have a freeze up and my mouse hand won't click, so I force my left hand to press x. Having two seperate sensory inputs helps me more times than I thought it would.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech121
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever441
canceldota165
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD61
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta12
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur545
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.