• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7899 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 73

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 370 Next
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
September 20 2011 21:29 GMT
#1441
On September 21 2011 06:19 Sojk wrote:
Will playing Osu! improve my mouse accurcy for other games?
Have you guys who have played it for quite some time noticed any improvements?


Yes it should.

I haven't really noticed many improvements but I don't play a lot of games that require great mouse precision, I mostly just play LoL and MMOs. I guess I noticed a small improvement in my TF2 skills but I'm bad at FPS games because I have poor reaction time and slow fingers (also the reason I'm bad at fast songs in osu), not necessarily because I'm inaccurate with the mouse.
Wineandbread
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2065 Posts
September 20 2011 21:36 GMT
#1442
Nice complilation video. I didn't know KRZY was on TL! :O

Dang TL has some pretty decent players
Yoshh
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada78 Posts
September 20 2011 22:11 GMT
#1443
Nice video ^^

TL has a lot of good players :D
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
September 21 2011 04:29 GMT
#1444
On September 21 2011 06:19 Sojk wrote:
Will playing Osu! improve my mouse accurcy for other games?
Have you guys who have played it for quite some time noticed any improvements?


A lot of improvements in Osu! come from reading the beat maps, but I can honestly say my mouse accuracy have improved tremendously. Its really getting to the point where the mouse movements are coming naturally. I can do most jumps, but not all of them so there is a lot of room for improvement in my accuracy still. I have notice that when I play SC2 I simply have better micro, as long as its your hands that are holding you back and not your mind, it is very likely to help.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-21 09:34:37
September 21 2011 09:29 GMT
#1445
[image loading]

kyaaa this map is hard T-T

this is the best i can do for now

here's the link to the map if anyone wants to give it a try
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34097
( ・´ー・`)
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
September 24 2011 00:33 GMT
#1446
Nice video. But meh, I didn't play much recently. Still gonna take a while to be better.
Yoshh
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada78 Posts
September 24 2011 05:52 GMT
#1447
On September 21 2011 18:29 prototype. wrote:

kyaaa this map is hard T-T

this is the best i can do for now

here's the link to the map if anyone wants to give it a try
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34097


TOO HARD...
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-24 12:30:32
September 24 2011 12:13 GMT
#1448
[image loading]

About fucking time!

[image loading]

Almost able to pass this. Still cant quite yet, but it wont be long. Apparently I'm getting considerably better at fast stuff.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
September 25 2011 00:14 GMT
#1449
Oh man, after playing with the regulars for so long, I can dominate in most pub rooms
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 04:34:01
September 25 2011 04:23 GMT
#1450
Gonna start a TL room for maybe 30 minutes.
Name: TL
Pass: 12

Gonna start out slow and then go faster, anyone is welcome to come in or take over the room.

EDIT: Done...no one came.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
wizard944
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
194 Posts
September 25 2011 15:10 GMT
#1451
sorry if this has already been posted.
I get annoyed with some of the changes that people make to the mouse cursor and spinners and stuff. To get rid of this, do I just delete the pictures of them in the folder, or do I have to replace them with some other file?
Kassar DeTemplari
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
September 25 2011 15:13 GMT
#1452
On September 25 2011 13:23 Camail wrote:
Gonna start a TL room for maybe 30 minutes.
Name: TL
Pass: 12

Gonna start out slow and then go faster, anyone is welcome to come in or take over the room.

EDIT: Done...no one came.


You have to PM ppl.
Usually there are roughly 6ppl in TL rooms
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
September 25 2011 16:21 GMT
#1453
On September 26 2011 00:10 wizard944 wrote:
sorry if this has already been posted.
I get annoyed with some of the changes that people make to the mouse cursor and spinners and stuff. To get rid of this, do I just delete the pictures of them in the folder, or do I have to replace them with some other file?


Just delete them. Lots of players do this, and I personally have no idea why peppy thinks it's a good idea to let the mappers force that shit on us if with no option to turn it the hell off :/
Fumi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
529 Posts
September 25 2011 16:31 GMT
#1454
On September 26 2011 01:21 Bobbias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 00:10 wizard944 wrote:
sorry if this has already been posted.
I get annoyed with some of the changes that people make to the mouse cursor and spinners and stuff. To get rid of this, do I just delete the pictures of them in the folder, or do I have to replace them with some other file?


Just delete them. Lots of players do this, and I personally have no idea why peppy thinks it's a good idea to let the mappers force that shit on us if with no option to turn it the hell off :/

Nobody really knows why, but some mappers seem to think their skins and storyboards are great works of art. Card n Force once said something like "if you're gonna delete my skins and SBs, then don't even bother playing my maps". I have no idea why this is taken so seriously.
Flash, Stats, Reach, Tossgirl <> Boxer, Nestea, MC, Foxer fangirl | http://osu.ppy.sh/u/181432
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 19:10:09
September 25 2011 18:58 GMT
#1455
On September 26 2011 01:31 Fumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 01:21 Bobbias wrote:
On September 26 2011 00:10 wizard944 wrote:
sorry if this has already been posted.
I get annoyed with some of the changes that people make to the mouse cursor and spinners and stuff. To get rid of this, do I just delete the pictures of them in the folder, or do I have to replace them with some other file?


Just delete them. Lots of players do this, and I personally have no idea why peppy thinks it's a good idea to let the mappers force that shit on us if with no option to turn it the hell off :/

Nobody really knows why, but some mappers seem to think their skins and storyboards are great works of art. Card n Force once said something like "if you're gonna delete my skins and SBs, then don't even bother playing my maps". I have no idea why this is taken so seriously.


Well, some skins and SBs do look great, and I don't personally delete them unless they cause problems (like the score images concealing the hit circles). But some SBs are just downright abusive and annoying, and some skins are either ugly, or make the game WAY harder to play than they should.


EDIT: Gah, it happened again, I played a song on no-fail thinking I still couldn't pass it, and I pass it on no-fail. Gah.
[image loading]
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
September 26 2011 05:55 GMT
#1456
On September 26 2011 01:31 Fumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 01:21 Bobbias wrote:
On September 26 2011 00:10 wizard944 wrote:
sorry if this has already been posted.
I get annoyed with some of the changes that people make to the mouse cursor and spinners and stuff. To get rid of this, do I just delete the pictures of them in the folder, or do I have to replace them with some other file?


Just delete them. Lots of players do this, and I personally have no idea why peppy thinks it's a good idea to let the mappers force that shit on us if with no option to turn it the hell off :/

Nobody really knows why, but some mappers seem to think their skins and storyboards are great works of art. Card n Force once said something like "if you're gonna delete my skins and SBs, then don't even bother playing my maps". I have no idea why this is taken so seriously.

because they're a bunch of baddies
( ・´ー・`)
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
September 26 2011 06:03 GMT
#1457
The problem with mappers trying to force skins is that it really limits the range of mods you can apply. Nomod ranked is usually fine even with the most obnoxious of skins, but if you tack on Hidden, Hard Rock, Double Time it just goes downhill from there. The hitbursts and combo flares really get in the way and it'll kill the competitive (lol) scene if osz2 is ever implemented.
Proud member of TL's osufam
shaNk
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada124 Posts
September 26 2011 07:08 GMT
#1458
sweet vid fella, #5 w00t! :D
NrGshaNk op nrg)
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
September 26 2011 21:29 GMT
#1459
[image loading]

You guys have no idea how happy I am with this! I've been practicing this map for ages, it was the first Galvenze map I found, and it's the most played map in my collection.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
September 26 2011 21:57 GMT
#1460
On September 27 2011 06:29 Bobbias wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You guys have no idea how happy I am with this! I've been practicing this map for ages, it was the first Galvenze map I found, and it's the most played map in my collection.

I have high hopes for bobbias. He may become next TL regular.
( ・´ー・`)
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex115
CosmosSc2 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 115
CosmosSc2 32
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
canceldota66
Counter-Strike
fl0m1862
Fnx 550
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King172
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko390
Other Games
gofns22591
singsing2178
olofmeister1170
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee184
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
Khaldor54
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade512
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 13m
The PondCast
20h 13m
INu's Battles
21h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.