
How can you get bored of touhou, it's so good :3
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
![]() How can you get bored of touhou, it's so good :3 | ||
|
Yoshh
Canada78 Posts
( i'm playing really well right now and beating a ton of my old scores but none of them are going to be submitted :|o well, osu! is back up :D | ||
|
Scodia
United Kingdom588 Posts
| ||
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
On September 13 2011 12:21 Scodia wrote: Some TL multiplayer? if anyone wants to make a TL room, just msg qilliam on osu | ||
|
Abenson
Canada4122 Posts
| ||
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
On September 14 2011 10:19 Abenson wrote: A room's up right now! are you coming back ._. | ||
|
Xafnia
Canada874 Posts
name: TL pass: 1 edit: its done | ||
|
Xafnia
Canada874 Posts
| ||
|
Yoshh
Canada78 Posts
| ||
|
Scodia
United Kingdom588 Posts
Then i got really really into osu again and took out the tablet and once again got frustrated with the tip then it hit me, just use it as a tracker. Removed the nib and now i just use z/x. Gotta say doing it this was has 'damaged' the surface much faster i'm now on the plastic underneath the smooth surface. But the pen now has a smooth edge to it and the plastic has smoothed out. Its actually really good and i'm glad i thought of this. Mouse/Tablet/z,x/clicking. its all about user preference. Took me about 2 days to track at the same accuracy, now i'm probably 10-15% more likely to S things instead of A'ing due to missing a ring her or there. | ||
|
Abenson
Canada4122 Posts
| ||
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
![]() + Show Spoiler [top10 list] + 10 : MegaManEXE 9 : yoshh 8 : PvR 7 : qilliam 6 : B12ad 5 : shaNk 4 : Kaoru 3 : SilentWings 2 : ebacho 1 : KRZY + Show Spoiler [map list] + 10 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/37189&m=0 9 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/107070&m=0 8 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/75987&m=0 7 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/98311&m=0 7 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/75320&m=0 6 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/73780&m=0 6 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/112586&m=0 5 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/115544&m=0 5 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/77670&m=0 4 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/76871&m=0 4 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/74661&m=0 3 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/35031&m=0 3 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/72441&m=0 2 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/36994&m=0 2 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/70213&m=0 1 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/102980&m=0 1 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/56549&m=0 1 : http://osu.ppy.sh/b/93842&m=0 Sorry if I missed anyone. I don't know everyone on teamliquid that plays osu! Enjoy. edit: and ebacho helped \(。Q゜)ノ edit: the TL horse logo with the blue/green bg was made by disciple. | ||
|
JSH
United States4109 Posts
I wouldn't make that list ;_; | ||
|
MegaManEXE
United States845 Posts
I'm on the list lol Well I'm flattered but I'm sure there are people more deserving of my spot ^^ Edit: Oh so THAT'S why you asked if I was mouse + keyboard, now it all makes sense | ||
|
KRZY
4 Posts
| ||
|
Camail
United States1030 Posts
| ||
|
triangle
United States3803 Posts
| ||
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
On September 21 2011 03:43 JSH wrote: Haha nice job I wouldn't make that list ;_; Thanks. I hope this video inspired you to get better at osu ![]() On September 21 2011 04:49 MegaManEXE wrote: What I'm on the list lol Well I'm flattered but I'm sure there are people more deserving of my spot ^^ Edit: Oh so THAT'S why you asked if I was mouse + keyboard, now it all makes sense On September 21 2011 04:55 KRZY wrote: great quality video, much better than what I sorta expected. GJ =w= Thanks. I got to read this post 3 times today :D On September 21 2011 05:16 Camail wrote: Hopefully in a months time I'll have played enough to be on that list. Sadly I am sick and am playing terribly...still, if anyone wants to make a TL room I'll join! Also, I'd like to be added to the list of Osu! TLers. You should probably PM dead9 to be added onto the list. I dunno if he reads the posts on this thread anymore. On September 21 2011 05:32 triangle wrote: Very nice video :D Thanks. | ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
Nice video~ | ||
|
Sojk
Sweden9 Posts
Have you guys who have played it for quite some time noticed any improvements? | ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|