On September 07 2011 06:40 Bobbias wrote:
Fucking finally!
I've been trying to pass this for a whle now, and finally managed it:
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/Yhh48.png)
Fucking finally!
I've been trying to pass this for a whle now, and finally managed it:
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/Yhh48.png)
Yooo what's your skin O.O
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
CaffeineFree-_-
United States712 Posts
On September 07 2011 06:40 Bobbias wrote: Fucking finally! I've been trying to pass this for a whle now, and finally managed it: ![]() Yooo what's your skin O.O | ||
|
ebacho
United States193 Posts
Nexus by Xiao, posted a few pages back. | ||
|
Bobbias
Canada1373 Posts
And yeah, I'm quite fond of that skin. Now if only there was a easy way to force it to play over every song, intsead of having to manually remove skins. | ||
|
CaffeineFree-_-
United States712 Posts
| ||
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
On September 08 2011 12:44 NationInArms wrote: I'm in! ID: NationInArms So, first song I download is Gee.....I got killed. Is it recommended to download the beatmap pack on the website? No, it's not. Maps ranked in 2010-11 are usually good. | ||
|
aycheff
United States329 Posts
yeahyeahyeahhh's game no pass gl hf :3 | ||
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11754983 if you don't have a nicovideo account try using this link http://www.nicovideo.jp.am/watch/sm11754983 | ||
|
shaNk
Canada124 Posts
http://puu.sh/5tqy http://puu.sh/5tqL and also does anyone know wtfs going on.. | ||
|
shaNk
Canada124 Posts
On September 07 2011 06:40 Bobbias wrote: Fucking finally! I've been trying to pass this for a whle now, and finally managed it: ![]() pretty cool map XD http://puu.sh/5tr1 | ||
|
Camail
United States1030 Posts
| ||
|
Xafnia
Canada874 Posts
| ||
|
Camail
United States1030 Posts
| ||
|
Vei
United States2845 Posts
| ||
|
cabarkapa
United States1014 Posts
On September 12 2011 07:17 Vei wrote: is this game all/mostly jpop? It's probably mostly video game music Only because of touhou | ||
|
Guamshin
Netherlands295 Posts
I would like to see more kpop :<. | ||
|
Xafnia
Canada874 Posts
On September 12 2011 07:45 Guamshin wrote: Mostly Anime opening/ending themes, touhou and video game soundtrack. I would like to see more kpop :<. And lots of vocaloid and nightcore, quite a lot of all sorts of music really. | ||
|
Camail
United States1030 Posts
A simple search has brought a pretty large list of songs designated Korean, and most are also designated Pop. http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?la=6 I prefer nightcore more than pop but its only taste. EDIT: More specifically, Genre: Pop Language: Korean http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1&q=&r=4&g=5&la=6 | ||
|
Blisse
Canada3710 Posts
| ||
|
Camail
United States1030 Posts
That's the official report on the downtime, if anyone is interested. It makes sense now. | ||
|
Bobbias
Canada1373 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|