• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:36
CEST 04:36
KST 11:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7183 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 354

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 352 353 354 355 356 370 Next
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-22 20:54:36
January 21 2018 18:19 GMT
#7061
Damn, the skill is real.
Salvation is such a fun map! The end is (slightly) too hard for me, the part with two long notes and a triplet short notes together always kills me.

Everlastig message isn't too hard though, right? I mean, even I have an S with 8 misses on this difficulty.

Progress on my side:
+ Show Spoiler +
Decided to do some TBSM maps I hadn't played in a while. On four out of five (for me) playable maps,
a new milestone has been reached:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Edit: Bobbias, do you still have a link to the following map? As I can't seem to find it via osu site or bloodcat:


Edit2: Just saw your video of the Mushikui Saikede Rhythm [ZenoCORE!] pass. You're out of this world, really. Incredible.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-22 23:32:22
January 22 2018 22:00 GMT
#7062
EDIT: 17va does have one version uploaded, but here's the one I was playing in that video: http://www.mediafire.com/file/238sumc004kq4u4/162176 senya - Iro wa Nioedo Chirinuru o.osz (I actually have a bunch of different versions of it since 17va has modified it a few times)

Also, getting closer to Aing that:
[image loading]

Why NF on all those?

Also, these first ones were from 2 days ago:

So, I didnt think I'd be able to improve on this score. I just played it because I like the song. Was pleasantly surprised.
[image loading]
Somehow, despite not playing 4k lately, I'm not hot garbage at some stuff. I struggled to pass that map even at the height of my 4k skill. I think I maybe passed it once or something.
[image loading]
And I finally A'd this thing. Those SVs are fun, but for whatever reason my acc on this map is actually hot garbage.
[image loading]

Just improved a few scores including this yesterday.
[image loading]

FINALLY got this S.
[image loading]

I was hoping for a bit higher accuracy, but this map is quite tricky and hard to time well:
[image loading]

RANK 1 (for however long that lasts lel):
[image loading]
[image loading]

Today was pretty good. I really honestly wasn't expecting to pass Harumodoki.
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
First time passing signal graph too.
[image loading]
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
January 22 2018 22:47 GMT
#7063
First off, thanks for the map! It's still way too hard for me now, but for some reason 17va maps are growing on me. They're really hard, but just beautiful.

Secondly, on the NoFail, I mostly play offline, and don't really see any merit in passing something. Given that I fail somewhere, chances are that I want to practice that part, instead of quitting or trying again from the beginning. For comparability I always keep it on even for maps I pass easily.

Qualia and Sister's noise are so annoying xD Gratz on the S's.

And on Dark Blaze Remix, Im proud to say that my highest acc on that map is higher than your lowest But nice job on the S, now the gravity difficulty!
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
January 22 2018 23:43 GMT
#7064
Updated my previous post because I didn't realize you had posted lol. I'm kinda the same way with NF, except that I prefer to only use it when I'm like 70% sure I'll fail. I prefer to keep it off if I think I'll pass something because for me going from failing something to passing it is a noticeable sign of improvement, and something I want to be able to track (at least to some degree). A pass with NF always feels kinda bad for me.

Qualia was driving me insane that I had so much trouble S'ing it until I got the first one (even though I often S something then fail to S it again for a while before I get the second). I was happy to see just how much I improved the score over the original S though, since that's a good sign. I'd still prefer to get a 96 at least, but that ending is HARD.

On sister's nose, I don't find that diff to be too annoying. Some of the patterns on the harder diff bother me because I still suck at them (I still have no idea how to hit shields. I can hit reverse shields fine, but put notes in front of the LNs and fuck me, I just mash through it).

I also came within a second or so of passing Zenonia's Get Goal. This is what finally killed me right at the very end: [image loading]
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
January 23 2018 22:57 GMT
#7065
SADINASDNIBASDIBSADNIB

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE LIKE EARLY 2013

[image loading]
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-24 08:09:37
January 24 2018 07:43 GMT
#7066
Jesus christ, the end of that map. It's a mystery to me how to read that, let alone play it decently.

Edit: I'm so happy to have searched for zenonia maps. So many old songs coming back. I never thought I'd be playing a map of NH22 - corrosion again, years after being addicted to one of the osu standard maps of that song.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-24 23:40:14
January 24 2018 13:46 GMT
#7067
Honestly I dont know how I did it. The thing is I could always "read" the ending in that I could tell what the patterns were, but playing it was another matter. This time my hands just did everything they were supposed to.

EDIT: LOL, another pass on something from that era I've never passed before. Not nearly as good as I could do if I was playing at top skill (today is not a skillboost day), but still.
[image loading]
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-26 01:06:09
January 26 2018 01:02 GMT
#7068
Some guys found a way to break the game by abusing stack leniency in the editor








^^^^^^^^azer doing it on a map w/ pp calculator on

basically game thinks you are doing insane fast back and forth jumps but with the stack leniency the circle is actually moved so that you can hit both circles in the "jump pattern" with one cursor position :D :D :D :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-27 01:28:44
January 26 2018 03:13 GMT
#7069
Nice lol.

This map has some broken star rating too. There are 2 parts that are really high density despite being really easy for that density. There's a double note stream with added chords on measures, and there's a slow 6 (sometimes 7) key chordjack. And somehow it's over 8 stars. Also, the skillboost is real. That didn't even feel like a particularly good play for me.
[image loading]

EDIT: Today's session was kinda crap, but I got a few OK scores.
[image loading]

1 Month difference. To the day.
[image loading]

From 82% to this.
[image loading]

I was fucking robbed here. I got like half as many misses, better max ratio, better max combo, and only 0.06% less acc. I've seen scores with 2%+ less acc get higher score in some cases so this feels like I was robbed.
[image loading]
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-27 12:30:59
January 27 2018 12:29 GMT
#7070
Haha, the stack thing is pretty funny.

Nice to see some good improvement Bobbias! All of these are unplayable for me. I only have an A on the yuru yuri one, but with HT. >.>

This is the map I was talking about earlier. It's not a particularly good score, but it's so much fun that I still uploaded it. I never can get the ending right in terms of accuracy, both the LN stream and the last few notes.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-27 18:32:09
January 27 2018 18:27 GMT
#7071
Nice chordtrills on that. I fucking hate chordtrills because I'm so bad at them. And yeah, I find maps that focus on the odd columns quite fun too, even though it BASICALLY becomes playing 4k lol.

Now with video!
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
January 28 2018 03:40 GMT
#7072
^ lol, i can't read that. At least the LN part ):

And 'chordtrills'? Is that what the last part of my video with LN notes is called?

Finally, some screenshots of some good scores (for me):
+ Show Spoiler +

So close to an A. I thought this wasn't doable, apparently I was wrong.
[image loading]

Rumia map decent S:
[image loading]

Zenonia A, although one of the easiest:
[image loading]

So close, yet so far. The ending kills my accuracy every time, with the (semi-)double streams
[image loading]

First time A on this rumia map. Passionately hate this map.
[image loading]

Couldn't hold back playing yuru yuri - my pace. Not bad, but nowhere near 94% xD
[image loading]

Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
January 28 2018 17:29 GMT
#7073
No, the chordtrills were the part at 1:15. Also, I recoded my Two-Faced Hammer pass too:
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
February 02 2018 00:54 GMT
#7074
VIDEO DUMP INCOMING! (not all of these are new scores, and they're not necessarily the best I could do on a good day, but they're some of my better scores on maps I really enjoy.... Except sister's noise, that map is fucking annoying)






Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-02 16:33:35
February 02 2018 15:56 GMT
#7075
I'l dump some as well

Video focus on handcam 'cause i've been changing all sorts of stuff constantly - area, grip, amount of smoothing on driver etc. I think this stuff feels the best at the moment~

+ Show Spoiler +


no choke! D<

-----


acc machine broke

Around here i made the sens ~1.06x faster, i think before that second vid 'cause it has some jumps to the top left corner that felt good. That corner sucks for tablet if your area + angle of the tablet doesn't let you reach that far comfortably, this is still pretty low sens in general but i have a bit sideways tablet angle to help with that :D

-----


this was 100% sightread but upon replaying i couldn't fc it again w/ fewer 100's easily ;D

-----


80% sightread as well, locked up a bit after those jumps :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
February 02 2018 16:21 GMT
#7076
I have no time to watch all those yet, lol.
Sunday I think
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
February 04 2018 01:06 GMT
#7077
So, I tried a thing. I wanted to try to showcase the map I was playing while also showing off that I play with FL, so I tried layering them. Looking for feedback. I feel like maybe the original map is a bit too light, making it hard to really see the FL visibility area in comparison. On the other hand, I can see people having trouble reading it if it's much darker than this, so I'm not sure what to do.

memcpy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States459 Posts
February 05 2018 16:44 GMT
#7078
Hey guys. I'm releasing a VR game based on osu! Thought you might be interested.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/770160/Seishin__Virtual_Rhythm/
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
February 08 2018 23:26 GMT
#7079
WTF did I just do:
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
February 09 2018 06:25 GMT
#7080
BOBBIAS STOP. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CATCH UP!?

Joking ofc, gratz!
You used to teel me improvement comes very slowly, but it feels like you're improving every week again.

The map is strangely aesthetically pleasing, I like it :D
Prev 1 352 353 354 355 356 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings171
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 203
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 214
Terrorterran 16
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm243
League of Legends
Doublelift5846
JimRising 740
Counter-Strike
taco 274
minikerr53
Other Games
summit1g12017
C9.Mang0414
PiLiPiLi10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP185
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 24m
Replay Cast
20h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.