• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:59
CEST 17:59
KST 00:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8039 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 353

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 351 352 353 354 355 370 Next
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
November 18 2017 23:50 GMT
#7041
That is retarded. What would a GOOD play on that be worth?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-19 01:03:58
November 19 2017 00:58 GMT
#7042
Very impressive in some ways but wtf overall (if it were that easy on aim, a tablet user or two would already have 1k pp scores)

the pp curve for high OD often makes going from really awesome accuracy to practically perfect accuracy hugely impactful (like +50% pp from having 100% instead of 98-99% acc..) but it also flattens out a ton so that there's not that much difference between 90% and 78% acc

this was spam everything and try not to lose combo
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-19 13:41:49
November 19 2017 13:41 GMT
#7043
Play osu mp drunk -> get #16 score
[image loading]

The map is ridiculously easy though. Apparently no one plays it.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-23 03:35:36
November 23 2017 03:27 GMT
#7044
haha gz :D

This was rly nice play, 230bpm streams, improvements!
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-23 19:55:05
November 23 2017 19:53 GMT
#7045
Nice man. The jumps were nice as well! I recall to hate that map very passionately, haha.

It seems I have to step up my game.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
November 24 2017 21:40 GMT
#7046
Got home early and decided to practice some.

I saw some huge improvement today, both in terms of speed and aim. I think I'm almost completely used to AR10.3 now, due to practise at AR 10.5 and a little AR 10.8.

I got a lot of good scores, and uploaded this one:

I missed quite a lot, but it's a hard map. Somehow it felt like 240bpm when I decided to upload it, only to be dissappointed it was actually 220bpm. Still, a couple of hard/insane patterns were hit, which makes me a happy man.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
November 25 2017 08:03 GMT
#7047
AR 10.8? jesus christ. I dont even know how that exists.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
November 25 2017 10:49 GMT
#7048
AR10.8 is ar7+DT+HR. It might also be 10.7, I didn't do the math.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-25 18:04:38
November 25 2017 17:11 GMT
#7049
It's 10.87

basically ar7 modified to ar9.8 (hr) and then sped up by 1.5x

nice play! :D i much prefer the other map for that song + Show Spoiler +
maybe sped up or with mods for higher difficulty
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-28 09:26:09
December 28 2017 09:19 GMT
#7050
Long time no post!

I haven't played much this month 'cause of IRL stuff and big WoW patch but getting back into it a bit now, messing with aim stuff as usual



Anyone still around, what's up? ;D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
December 29 2017 12:28 GMT
#7051
I'm still alive. Progress has really slowed xown again in mania, but thats never stopped me before.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-31 14:03:48
December 29 2017 15:15 GMT
#7052
Me neither ;D



and like wtf is this lol



guess i improved a bit more than i thought in the last week
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-04 12:31:23
January 04 2018 12:30 GMT
#7053
I'm up to 7200 pp now. Damn its hard to gain pp. I have scores on basicaly every ranked map hard enough to give me pp, so most of my gains are improving my scores. Of course there are still ranked maps I cant pass, but it'll be a while before I can pass anything else. DT is underrated, so its hard for me to get any pp from that too.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-07 14:11:44
January 07 2018 14:11 GMT
#7054
Lol PP counter



^500 to 700 in record time
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
January 14 2018 22:21 GMT
#7055


HEAVY BREATHING
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
January 15 2018 22:59 GMT
#7056
Haha, well being able to gain PP tells me I'm actually improving since I've basically got a score on every ranked map that's hard enough to give me PP. DT feels severely underrated since a lot of 7k patterns do not scale well in terms of difficulty vs density (aka SR), which means if something's hard enough on DT to be worth PP it's too hard for me to do well enough to actually get anything out of it.

So yeah, I am PP counting... I'd post screenshots here if anyone else actually played mania enough to know the maps I was playing and understand how good/bad my scores are... No videos because I'm a lazy bastard right now.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
January 16 2018 09:12 GMT
#7057
Although a selfish request, please do post screenshots! I'm not near good enough to judge your scores, but it's good motivation for me, and additions to my map pool. (Although I could also not be lazy and check your profile)

Related remark is that I've quit standard again, as I started replaying Diablo II, messing up my aim, due to resolution restrictions and laziness to correct that. As of a few days ago I've returned to the mania stage once again, only to find out that my hands can't take the pressure of the maps I used to play, so it'll take some time to get back to level. The muscles in my lower right arm have even cramped xD
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-20 16:48:47
January 20 2018 16:37 GMT
#7058
Stamina loss can be a real pain, and often takes way more work to get back than the rest of your overall skill. I'm probably as fast as I used to be in 4k, but my reading is lacking, and my stamina is lolnope.

Also,, my HT score on TLDNE has finally been dethroned. It's no longer my top score.[image loading]
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
January 20 2018 20:49 GMT
#7059
Damn, I was happy with an A on the another difficulty of Achromat. Gratz!

+ Show Spoiler +
And as an extra: Yep, we're still miles apart lol

[image loading]

Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
January 21 2018 03:45 GMT
#7060
Since you asked, here's a batch of screenshots from my last session.

No clue how I passed kakuzetsu thanatos, since I've never been able to do that before, and I havent been playing any 4k lately, but it happened:
[image loading]

Here's the screenshot of my maniera:
[image loading]

Here's another new S for me:
[image loading]

4 misses?? wtf. No idea how I got this, probably gonna be like a year before I can beat that score lol:
[image loading]

I've been trying to get an A on this with decent score for a while (as you can see from the A's scattered across my Bs). Finally happened:
\[image loading]

And finally, I was legitimately surprised I S'd this. I was expecting to maybe improve by a bit, but not nearly this much:
[image loading]
Prev 1 351 352 353 354 355 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4368
Shuttle 1199
Bisu 1136
Stork 541
BeSt 402
EffOrt 363
Mini 354
actioN 285
Rush 265
Horang2 257
[ Show more ]
hero 134
Mind 131
Light 113
910 88
Zeus 74
Mong 73
Snow 58
Shinee 54
sorry 53
Barracks 45
JYJ 37
Bale 25
Killer 24
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 23
HiyA 21
yabsab 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5592
qojqva2859
Dendi1317
Counter-Strike
fl0m3547
Fnx 710
Other Games
singsing2560
TKL 1018
hiko945
ceh9349
Livibee340
XBOCT285
Hui .223
Liquid`VortiX170
Beastyqt165
XaKoH 159
Trikslyr23
Chillindude15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
Other Games
• Shiphtur89
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1m
TaKeTV 67
Replay Cast
7h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.