• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:36
CEST 08:36
KST 15:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8417 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 351

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 349 350 351 352 353 370 Next
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
October 19 2017 13:43 GMT
#7001
Wow, content ID can fuck right off. I uploaded a video of me playing https://osu.ppy.sh/b/891187&m=3 and it's blocked everywhere but korea.


A lot of stuff that i try to put on youtube is getting instablocked globally, sometimes even incorrectly or for having 2 seconds of the wrong song in it
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
October 19 2017 14:00 GMT
#7002
The video had no other music in it at all. I start recording on the score screen and end on the score screen, never have song select in the video.

ALSO:

DAT SKILLBOOST YO 7kpp here I fucking come.

[image loading]
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
October 19 2017 19:49 GMT
#7003
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
October 22 2017 14:44 GMT
#7004
BOBBIAS SLOW DOWN

And it's embarrassing to say, but I finally FC'd a noodle map:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

The map is from a series of automated converts from normal maps to long note maps, increasing the difficulty dramatically. This song is around 1 star, but I've only been able to read it properly after like a year of playing. (to see things in perspective)
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
October 22 2017 18:53 GMT
#7005
o2jammers refer to that kind of chart as an inverted map (think in terms of lifting the key rather than pressing them. And yeah, they are absurdly hard to learn to play properly.I'm still bad at full press inverted stuff. Inverted type patterns with only a few keys pressed down are substantially easier for me. And that's just referring to single notes. Anything with chords an in inverted map and I struggle that much more.

Oh, and I'm up to 6,921pp as of today.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
October 22 2017 19:53 GMT
#7006
I don't think it's exactly inverted, right? I'm not familiar at all with terminology, but in my mind there is a difference.

What you're describing feels like something like this (although this is a very easy example): + Show Spoiler +


The maps in the series I was talking about are not completely inverted in the sense that every lift and every press in the noodle map are associated with a separate note in the original map. In the youtube example i gave, the lift generally comes at a fixed timing before the next press, so the two are connected. In the map I posted earlier, this is not necessarily the case.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
October 23 2017 10:54 GMT
#7007
Oh then I misunderstood what you meant. Still, even if its not a true inverted map, when you have to hold most of the keys most of the time, shit gets bloody hard.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
October 23 2017 15:05 GMT
#7008
Yeah, i was nitpicking, sorry about that.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-25 18:15:41
October 25 2017 17:55 GMT
#7009
I was just informed that input can still only happen on new frames and that the fixes to that (input independent of framerate) are coming in the lazer client, i thought that happened a while ago on live

The window for getting a 300 is up to 19.5ms after perfect timing for od10

With 230fps limit (what i've been using for months) that's randomly reduced to as far as 15ms which isn't immediately noticeable but sounds more than large enough to screw with your timings and get undeserved 100's regularly; with much lower FPS the effects are far worse (lower fps limits or a particularly rusty toaster)
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
October 25 2017 23:09 GMT
#7010
Yeah its not easy to separate input from rendering on something as mature as osu is. And yes that will be coming in lazer. You have no idea how much im looking forward to that happening, and buying a new computer with a 144 hz gsync screen. Mania will be a world better with both of those changes in place lol. only thing is, my only external kb is a mech, but I dont use it because I could never adjust to it because I'm completely used to playing on laptops..
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-26 00:22:10
October 26 2017 00:16 GMT
#7011
I went from regular 144hz to 240hz+gsync earlier this year. Damn nice but the performance per $$ of 240hz and gsync is hard to recommend to other people while the basic 144hz screens are relatively affordable and essential for a good experience
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-26 06:27:48
October 26 2017 06:26 GMT
#7012
Affordable... Not the word I'd use. I'm saving up for my pc and the monitor is the second most expensive component... Nothing else comes close to that and the gpu. This is my current parts list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/bobbias/saved/mp6nQ7
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-26 12:27:49
October 26 2017 11:54 GMT
#7013
The basic 144hz monitors start $160 cheaper than that atm

gsync or 240hz add a lot of $$

i would make some other changes to that parts list tho
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-26 15:00:21
October 26 2017 14:19 GMT
#7014
Oh, I misread that, yeah gsync is the problem cost wise... but that's one thing I'd like to keep. What sort of changes would you recommend?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-27 18:29:07
October 26 2017 14:45 GMT
#7015
Mainly the CPU/RAM

for ryzen it's appealing to save a lot and get a 1600 (stock cooler) or go to a 1700 which is still cheaper than 1600x with aftermarket cooler

RAM performance impacts can be quite big so i would not buy anything under 3000mhz if it can run on the motherboard, otherwise at least max supported speed

depends a bit on what you want to do on the system tho, the intel CPU's can be great options as well. OC or going Intel wins for some stuff and moar coarz wins for others
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-29 04:59:33
October 28 2017 23:22 GMT
#7016
Adjusting grip a bit today, i played half of a map once and then tabbed out to increase tablet sens by ~5% because it felt too restrictive on cross screens~ (but also more stable&accurate to balance that out and then some more)

tabbed back into the game and oneshot fc the map that play, new top score :D

That was really nice and also somewhat relaxed which is good and new for difficult plays



another!



^apparently that achievement is for full combo on a 6+ star map including slider ends and without NF/EZ/HT

featuring Bobbias pm ;3
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
October 30 2017 14:38 GMT
#7017
Blade Dance didn't look too hard until the damn jumps near the end, then I was like "welp, that's where I fail even if I FC the rest of it (which I won't ever)"
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
October 30 2017 16:19 GMT
#7018
yeah, bit high OD through the streams and then 6 seconds of terror at the end :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
November 02 2017 18:48 GMT
#7019
Return to the classics: (no one sees the break)

I'm having quite a lot of fun playing older maps with hr atm.^^
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
November 03 2017 14:21 GMT
#7020
*jealous rising*

I only have a B on that map and you make hr look so easy r.r
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 349 350 351 352 353 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech127
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 185
Dewaltoss 132
Bale 35
sSak 32
ZergMaN 21
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 24m
Replay Cast
16h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.