• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:04
CEST 16:04
KST 23:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7523 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 222

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 248 Next
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
March 04 2012 15:38 GMT
#4421
Is there any word on server consolidations or transfers coming up? I'm on Dark Reaper, SIth side there is alot of stuff, but I would rather play republic, and republic is completely dead on the server. There was only 40 people in the Republic fleet and 14 people on Ilum at peak periods ><

Seems like alot of the servers are dead now, they released way to many trying to control lag/server stability at launch.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22649 Posts
March 04 2012 15:59 GMT
#4422
They didnt release tomany servers tbh. The problem is a mass exodus of players once they reached max lvl and noticed there is no endgame worth playing. Add to that fiascos like the illum patches and servers empty because people mass quit.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Eiaco
Profile Joined January 2012
170 Posts
March 04 2012 16:14 GMT
#4423
This game is awful. I got to level 19 then I got bored of walking 3 steps, killing 3 enemies, regenerate health, then do the exact same thing over and over.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 04 2012 16:15 GMT
#4424
I really hope this game just crashes and burns. I bought the collector's edition because I thought Bioware would release a product worth the money and time, but looking back I feel that both are wasted. >(
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Tegra
Profile Joined October 2011
8 Posts
March 04 2012 16:45 GMT
#4425
On March 05 2012 01:14 Eiaco wrote:
This game is awful. I got to level 19 then I got bored of walking 3 steps, killing 3 enemies, regenerate health, then do the exact same thing over and over.


Should've looked up what mmo-s are, you could've saved yourself 60 $

I really hope this game just crashes and burns. I bought the collector's edition because I thought Bioware would release a product worth the money and time, but looking back I feel that both are wasted. >(


That's kind of harsh, ain't it? Bioware isn't to blame for your lack of knowladge, you can always search about a thing before you buy it.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 04 2012 17:18 GMT
#4426
I pre-ordered, and Bioware promised us A LOT. I have learnt though, I will not pre-order Mass Effect 3, I will wait till friends I trust have played it, then buy it if it is good. (it will probably suck though, if they have made it more like ME2, not ME1)
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Cuddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1345 Posts
March 04 2012 17:53 GMT
#4427
So I ended my subscription after 22 days. I got to level 23 and I'll probably finish chapter 1 before the last 9 days run out.

I don't know why the game doesn't stick with me. The main story is good, not mind-blowingly good, but good enough I feel. I have a hard time immersing myself and I have a hard time caring for any quest outside the main line. I can't get past the whole feeling that light sabers don't do enough damage, do not sever limbs and generally feel to much like foam weapons. I know, I know, there's armor and fabrics that can withstand light sabers but still, when a trooper dies I expect a arm/leg/head to fly off.

Also, if I hear another local government security officer complain about local swoop gangs I'll go crazy! I can't go from killing Sith to fighting beggars on the street. It breaks my immersion. Another problem is (and this is highly personal) that there are never any dialogue options that fit the character. It might be that I've chosen the wrong class, but I don't want my class choice to dictate my characters persona.

Ah, well, I had a decent enough time playing while I did and I'm glad I tried it out but I think I'll move along to something with a better combat system.

On the whole, I don't know what kind of game I want to play. I'm lost and nothing sticks with me anymore. I'm confused.
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
March 04 2012 18:00 GMT
#4428
On March 05 2012 02:18 Arnstein wrote:
I pre-ordered, and Bioware promised us A LOT. I have learnt though, I will not pre-order Mass Effect 3, I will wait till friends I trust have played it, then buy it if it is good. (it will probably suck though, if they have made it more like ME2, not ME1)


Lol. Everything they promised they delivered. The problem was the lack of endgame as well as some very core features from WoW they should have stuck in (like the LFD tool and a better auction house).

They succeeded in making a story-driven MMO, the problem is that nobody wants to play it once they've reached max level.

As for Mass Effect, I'd advise you to try the demo. The multiplayer alone, as implemented, is worth the money, but if you're one of those ME1 snobs who thinks a better combat system is bad, I don't know what to tell you.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 04 2012 19:00 GMT
#4429
On March 05 2012 03:00 ZasZ. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2012 02:18 Arnstein wrote:
I pre-ordered, and Bioware promised us A LOT. I have learnt though, I will not pre-order Mass Effect 3, I will wait till friends I trust have played it, then buy it if it is good. (it will probably suck though, if they have made it more like ME2, not ME1)


Lol. Everything they promised they delivered. The problem was the lack of endgame as well as some very core features from WoW they should have stuck in (like the LFD tool and a better auction house).

They succeeded in making a story-driven MMO, the problem is that nobody wants to play it once they've reached max level.

As for Mass Effect, I'd advise you to try the demo. The multiplayer alone, as implemented, is worth the money, but if you're one of those ME1 snobs who thinks a better combat system is bad, I don't know what to tell you.


I'd rather have a good story than good combat system. Yes, the combat system on ME2 was better than ME1, but the story fucking sucked. ME2 combat system in ME1 would be sick. If you are one of those snobs who wants ME3 to be like a 3rd person COD, then I don't know what to tell you (this is an off-topic discussion though)

I've waited for SWTOR for many years now, and I'm very disappointed. Maybe they delivered everything they promised, but then they must have hyped it up more than they delivered for sure, because I am disappoint. I hope BioWare leaves EA, maybe we will see good games from them again.
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 04 2012 19:01 GMT
#4430
On March 05 2012 04:00 Arnstein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2012 03:00 ZasZ. wrote:
On March 05 2012 02:18 Arnstein wrote:
I pre-ordered, and Bioware promised us A LOT. I have learnt though, I will not pre-order Mass Effect 3, I will wait till friends I trust have played it, then buy it if it is good. (it will probably suck though, if they have made it more like ME2, not ME1)


Lol. Everything they promised they delivered. The problem was the lack of endgame as well as some very core features from WoW they should have stuck in (like the LFD tool and a better auction house).

They succeeded in making a story-driven MMO, the problem is that nobody wants to play it once they've reached max level.

As for Mass Effect, I'd advise you to try the demo. The multiplayer alone, as implemented, is worth the money, but if you're one of those ME1 snobs who thinks a better combat system is bad, I don't know what to tell you.


I'd rather have a good story than good combat system. Yes, the combat system on ME2 was better than ME1, but the story fucking sucked. ME2 combat system in ME1 would be sick. If you are one of those snobs who wants ME3 to be like a 3rd person COD, then I don't know what to tell you (this is an off-topic discussion though)

I've waited for SWTOR for many years now, and I'm very disappointed. Maybe they delivered everything they promised, but then they must have hyped it up more than they delivered for sure, because I am disappoint. I hope BioWare leaves EA, maybe we will see good games from them again.


Bioware games seem good to me lol, ME2 I liked the story, swtor really good for me, its just opinion but you don't enjoy bioware's latest works doesn't mean their games suck .
When I think of something else, something will go here
farside604
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada127 Posts
March 04 2012 19:33 GMT
#4431
On March 05 2012 01:15 Arnstein wrote:
I really hope this game just crashes and burns. I bought the collector's edition because I thought Bioware would release a product worth the money and time, but looking back I feel that both are wasted. >(


I agree I feel this was just another product lining George Lucas' pockets and I fell for it. It was fun at first but there was very little late game potential as I quickly found out. After the novelty of the game wore off I started to relaize it wasn't a Bioware calibre product.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-05 05:51:03
March 05 2012 05:49 GMT
#4432
On March 05 2012 04:01 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2012 04:00 Arnstein wrote:
On March 05 2012 03:00 ZasZ. wrote:
On March 05 2012 02:18 Arnstein wrote:
I pre-ordered, and Bioware promised us A LOT. I have learnt though, I will not pre-order Mass Effect 3, I will wait till friends I trust have played it, then buy it if it is good. (it will probably suck though, if they have made it more like ME2, not ME1)


Lol. Everything they promised they delivered. The problem was the lack of endgame as well as some very core features from WoW they should have stuck in (like the LFD tool and a better auction house).

They succeeded in making a story-driven MMO, the problem is that nobody wants to play it once they've reached max level.

As for Mass Effect, I'd advise you to try the demo. The multiplayer alone, as implemented, is worth the money, but if you're one of those ME1 snobs who thinks a better combat system is bad, I don't know what to tell you.


I'd rather have a good story than good combat system. Yes, the combat system on ME2 was better than ME1, but the story fucking sucked. ME2 combat system in ME1 would be sick. If you are one of those snobs who wants ME3 to be like a 3rd person COD, then I don't know what to tell you (this is an off-topic discussion though)

I've waited for SWTOR for many years now, and I'm very disappointed. Maybe they delivered everything they promised, but then they must have hyped it up more than they delivered for sure, because I am disappoint. I hope BioWare leaves EA, maybe we will see good games from them again.


Bioware games seem good to me lol, ME2 I liked the story, swtor really good for me, its just opinion but you don't enjoy bioware's latest works doesn't mean their games suck .


Truth, the story with the fully voiced aspect and some real interesting plot lines and hard end battles (varies between medium difficulty and hard) make it a really good and fun game. Even found myself savoring those light/dark choices at the end just because the buildup really presents you with both sides of the equation: Let the criminal live because maybe he deserves a chance at redemption, kill that bastard for his crimes.

Probably gonna hold off on my 50 and just keep going with the alts until the 50 pvp scene gets some rated-style warzones, arenas, whatever. Something me and my friends can go in and see how we rank server-wide or servergroup-wide. I'm not the guy that's gonna get the best gear then spam pvp for the extra cool-mode titles. I'm kinda casual in that respect.

EDIT: I should add that if me + 3 SC2 friends get in on a warzone, its a win EVEN if its another premade + a few battlemasters. We're past 100 wins without a single loss. Teamwork really goes a long way once you have gear and if you're willing to sacrifice kills / damage for the winning warzone.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
March 05 2012 09:13 GMT
#4433
No more a lack of endgame then any other MMO if you ask me.

Why is everyone complaining about it?

2 things.

1) Easy "Hardmode" raids. They babified them too much and people roll them over.

2) No ranked PvP and the top-tier gear too easy to obtain.

There really isnt a lack of endgame, its just those two things.

Still all the boring ass dailies and grinding crap that other MMO's have to keep you playing for yonks, its just people dont need to in order to get maxed, so they think its "pointless".

Meh, bioware probably should've identified the PvP thing way in advance, and made adjustments to the raids already (i'd say probably should have done it in 1.1)

Either way, i love the game but ive unsubscribed to play Rift with my wife. Star wars really wasnt lacking anything for me, the PvP was epic imo.

Also, all that talk of the action delay and lack of smooth combat. Rift feels shite compared to this game, i assure you.
Useless wet fish.
Vortok
Profile Joined December 2009
United States830 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-05 13:28:15
March 05 2012 09:26 GMT
#4434
On March 03 2012 20:34 Executor1 wrote:These 2 things put together create a problem in gear progression, suddenly you are farming raids for modifications to put into easy to aquire orange items, it takes the sense of wonder out of acquiring gear, now when you get a new piece of gear you probably wont be putting it on.

I can see where you're coming from, but I also appreciate that Bioware is essentially going a different route than standard mmos in terms of end game gear (coughincomingwowcomparisoncough). Previously, there was basically two options. First is having Tier gear/set pieces and so everybody of a class looks exactly the same. The other is to flood loot tables with a bajillion redundant options to give more cosmetic choices. WoW kinda had that initially in the respect that some gear was only usable by one or two specs, and thus they had to flood the loot tables to make sure everybody was covered (and there were still gaps). Flooding the loot table also made it harder to get the stuff you wanted/needed and generally increased the amount of "That's a useless drop, can someone DE? No? Roll for vendor trash rights then..."


Giving people the ability to look how they want at end game isn't half bad. Especially as the standard alternative is "here's the one or two models are art guys came up with for you to wear for the next six months, nevermind the other 200 models in the game you can't use." There's a trade off to be sure, as you mentioned (not so much 'look at my shiny purple' or knowing how geared someone is by glancing at them), but I would say it's better than just completely rehashing what has already been done.

WoW recently added (or is adding, don't keep up with it anymore) transmogrification, which is essentially reskinning your gear while keeping up to date stats. Accomplishes the same thing, though it feels more elegantly done in TOR to me.



Been playing an Inquisitor mainly. Just finished Belsavis and the second half of that planet is my favorite so far. I liked the variety in scenery (grass, then snow, then magma rivers) plus the ancient tech that was sitting around. The class storyline essentially being "I'm a cocky ass, oh crap I got punked... now I win... next guy and I'm cocky, oh crap I got punked" over and over got a tad old. I can appreciate the writer trying to portray a rise to power and thus not "I win the first time everytime because I'm the player character" but it wore a little thin. It does seem to be coming to an end though and the Inquisitor doesn't get insta-punked as much anymore. Good fun overall.

Finished Chapter 1 on my Smuggler. I wish Chapter 2 started after the first planet, as then it makes sense for the Smuggler to be working with the Republic. Prologue/Chapter 1 just dragged out too far with not enough pay off at the end of it for my taste.



Edit: The action delay I experienced near launch seems to have been cleared up. I've also found the two slicing missions "Missing Probes" and "Spy Droids" to still be quite profitable despite the Slicing nerf. They're in the 33-40 range and are for moderate rank 4 lockboxes. Cost 665 and 645 and generally come back with 900-1100, sometimes more, though rarely under 900 by much. Better return than the higher level lockbox missions, in my experience, and they take less time too.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
March 05 2012 14:37 GMT
#4435
Look on the bright side guys: it'll be F2P soon*, then you can come back and play through the questlines and not HAVE to care about the endgame.

*My bet is on Summer 2013
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22649 Posts
March 05 2012 15:02 GMT
#4436
The first big patch should be coming this month no?
I think that will be a pig point for SWTOR. if it can satisfy its userbase and keep them playing it will survive but if people feel let down it might sink very very fast.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
March 05 2012 15:07 GMT
#4437
On March 05 2012 23:37 deth2munkies wrote:
Look on the bright side guys: it'll be F2P soon*, then you can come back and play through the questlines and not HAVE to care about the endgame.

*My bet is on Summer 2013


How bout if its not F2P by next summer you pay for a year subscription for my account. This way you'll be right in some sense. :3
Never make a hydralisk.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 05 2012 16:32 GMT
#4438
I can't write on the forums since I don't have a subscription, so can anyone ask this for me?
Is there a chance of seeing gear-neutral PvP? PvP where it's the balance of the game and skill of the players that count? I want to play this game casually in PvP, but as I can't put in enough time to stay updated on gear, I don't want to get crushed every game.

I just hope Blizzard don't start doing this shit to make people play more. What if you had to farm workers and upgrades on SC2? Haha.
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
March 06 2012 09:30 GMT
#4439
On March 05 2012 01:15 Arnstein wrote:
I really hope this game just crashes and burns. I bought the collector's edition because I thought Bioware would release a product worth the money and time, but looking back I feel that both are wasted. >(

Bioware didnt real fail to deliver on anything they promised, they promised story. They promised meaningful decisions they promised a star wars universe. Honestly the end game wasnt what i expected but i never heard them saying that the end game was gonna be the greatest thing ever. The leveling in this game is the best in any mmo by far.

I picked up rift to play on the side last week, and its painful to level, i think star wars has ruined other mmo's for me. The leveling content has spoiled me. Id prefer to level up all 8 classes over going to another mmo even if the end game is kind of weak at the moment.

They admitted that the end game has some weak spots today at the guild summit and are taking steps to fix it. 1.2 will be one of the biggest free mmo content updates in history, its huge.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
March 06 2012 09:34 GMT
#4440
On March 06 2012 00:02 Gorsameth wrote:
The first big patch should be coming this month no?
I think that will be a pig point for SWTOR. if it can satisfy its userbase and keep them playing it will survive but if people feel let down it might sink very very fast.

I dont think they will have any problem doing that, basically EA rushed the game out, game update 1.2 is what they would have liked to have at launch + they added features based on the feedback from the community., It was almost a smart move as they could see what the community wanted on top of all the other features they have.

So much new content in 1.2 though ,5 pages worth of crafting notes alone, new planet, new warzone , new operation (with a nightmare mode coming with its very own mechanics and loot table shortly there after) orange items become viable in the end game. A full fledged legacy system. Custom UI, combat logs that are parsable (meaning you can have an out of game DPS meter essentially, obviously not as good as in game but im sure someone will come out with a program that parses it live so you can effectively have a dps meter showing if you have a second monitor or something , it will only be for your own dps though not others.

Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
MaxPax 202
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi805
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1277
kRYSTAL_117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
Other Games
gofns47281
singsing2157
B2W.Neo697
hiko449
crisheroes293
byalli275
DeMusliM250
Livibee219
Hui .183
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King83
Rex54
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1121
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 11m
Replay Cast
8h 56m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.