• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8933 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 1397

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1664 Next
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
July 16 2011 01:31 GMT
#27921
Err what rumors is Ganfei spreading???

And whats wrong with debate about the HoN/Dota communities in a thread dedicated to the two games ;o
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 16 2011 01:34 GMT
#27922
But why can't the community regulate themselves? I mean DotA has done a decent job at it, and I would say the community is fairly stable and is segmented enough where people can find suitable places to play.

I would argue that top-down management would be more problematic because it would present a pseudo-official way of doing things. Like for instance, HoN has the MMR/ELO system for playing games, but is that really a good way of doing things?

Personally I find Blizzard's system of multiple leagues more effective for something like DotA/HoN. I am actually more curious what Icefrog/Valve came up with, because this is a serious problem in DotA when he started working on DotA 2 and something I explicitly ran by him when I left PD.com.
Get it by your hands...
Ganfei2
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
473 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 01:38:51
July 16 2011 01:36 GMT
#27923
I didn't ask you to be impressed with what I've done before.

And clarity is in the eye of the beholder. Nothing I've written is difficult for anyone with a basic knowledge of English to understand. There are far more esoteric and obscure words I could use, but I didn't, because I'm not interested in obfuscating (shall I say "render unintelligible?" because I'm fairly certain you'd claim unintelligible was a fancy word as well) my point.

It's unfortunate that you find this more difficult to understand but it is not dense, verbose, or difficult to understand for me nor for many others. Trust me, I am aware of the philosophy that simplicity is better than complexity when it comes to writing and the conveyance of ideas, but I don't see what I'm doing as complex at all. Nobody I've ever encountered has had the problems you seem to have with the way I write.

Sadly nobody seems to agree with me on this matter. Despite the fact that I thought I could write like I wasn't speaking to a bunch of elementary school students on teamliquid, whose members generally possess an "above average" grasp of the language, I can avoid all words longer than 7 letters if I need to. However, I'm quite used to the use of punctuation and words that might be classified as "grade 6 and above" leading to personal attacks and insults from forumgoers on numerous sites so it doesn't faze me TOO much.
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
July 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#27924
Rumors that S2Games members insults customers in forums.

Talking about how the DotA-like communities are bad mannered ? But it's like talking about how the old people eventually die ... It's pointless, solo queuing is extremely frustrating and thus insults and ragequits happen. Maybe you all did spend your teens in a basement tweaking computers, but in sports rage happen all the time. This is life. It appears more clearer online because everything is recorded but other than that it's the same.
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 01:41:55
July 16 2011 01:41 GMT
#27925
I agree with you. Despite english not being my first language, I have no trouble comprehending your posts. I find the words you've used in your last few posts to be apt rather than grandiloquent. I would've thought well written posts would be more appreciated :O.

Edit: replying to ganfei
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 16 2011 01:42 GMT
#27926
Ganfei, it's the internet, people aren't allowed to express themselves eloquently here. It's standard procedure to use blanket words so that you can be misunderstood easily. This leads to fun arguments. Welcome to the internet.

In a typical post, I'd aim for whatever reading level newspapers go for.. I think it's around 6th grade, but don't quote me on that. Which is very sad if you think about it =\
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
July 16 2011 01:45 GMT
#27927
On July 16 2011 10:39 Otolia wrote:
Rumors that S2Games members insults customers in forums.

Talking about how the DotA-like communities are bad mannered ? But it's like talking about how the old people eventually die ... It's pointless, solo queuing is extremely frustrating and thus insults and ragequits happen. Maybe you all did spend your teens in a basement tweaking computers, but in sports rage happen all the time. This is life. It appears more clearer online because everything is recorded but other than that it's the same.


That is not a rumor, I forget the names but an S2Games member did insult a customer on the forum. There was a pretty huge outcry, and the recent forum moderation changes were a direct result of that.
Maybe you should do a little research before you start throwing accusations.
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
July 16 2011 01:48 GMT
#27928
On July 16 2011 10:36 Ganfei2 wrote:
I didn't ask you to be impressed with what I've done before.

And clarity is in the eye of the beholder. Nothing I've written is difficult for anyone with a basic knowledge of English to understand. There are far more esoteric and obscure words I could use, but I didn't, because I'm not interested in obfuscating (shall I say "render unintelligible?" because I'm fairly certain you'd claim unintelligible was a fancy word as well) my point.

It's unfortunate that you find this more difficult to understand but it is not dense, verbose, or difficult to understand for me nor for many others. Trust me, I am aware of the philosophy that simplicity is better than complexity when it comes to writing and the conveyance of ideas, but I don't see what I'm doing as complex at all. Nobody I've ever encountered has had the problems you seem to have with the way I write.

Sadly nobody seems to agree with me on this matter. Despite the fact that I thought I could write like I wasn't speaking to a bunch of elementary school students on teamliquid, whose members generally possess an "above average" grasp of the language, I can avoid all words longer than 7 letters if I need to. However, I'm quite used to the use of punctuation and words that might be classified as "grade 6 and above" leading to personal attacks and insults from forumgoers on numerous sites so it doesn't faze me TOO much.

Isn't that ad hominem ?

I understand you perfectly, though I would prefer that you take your arrogance somewhere else.

PS : Because you are as interesting as a fly on a Käsebrötchen, allow me to post the true beholder.

[image loading]

JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 16 2011 01:49 GMT
#27929
LOL otolia. Where's ryugie's image of kettle and pot when you need it most?
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Shinbi
Profile Joined December 2009
338 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 01:56:04
July 16 2011 01:55 GMT
#27930
On July 16 2011 10:45 Gandalf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 10:39 Otolia wrote:
Rumors that S2Games members insults customers in forums.

Talking about how the DotA-like communities are bad mannered ? But it's like talking about how the old people eventually die ... It's pointless, solo queuing is extremely frustrating and thus insults and ragequits happen. Maybe you all did spend your teens in a basement tweaking computers, but in sports rage happen all the time. This is life. It appears more clearer online because everything is recorded but other than that it's the same.


That is not a rumor, I forget the names but an S2Games member did insult a customer on the forum. There was a pretty huge outcry, and the recent forum moderation changes were a direct result of that.
Maybe you should do a little research before you start throwing accusations.



JohnnyUtah [I believe] and Moonmeander.

Funny thing was that Moonmeander's original post was giving a list of things that should be fixed so that HoN could be a better game.
stanley_
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States816 Posts
July 16 2011 01:59 GMT
#27931
I think the bm comes from dota/hon being a team game.

Comes from the people who lose and then subjectivly blame their teammates.

In sc it's a 1v1 situation and if you lose, you can only blame yourself. (unless you get cheesed, which is where all this rage from sc comes from. AKA "OMG CHEAP 4 POOLZ")

Other team games like tf2 avoid "bm" by not showing the death count and also making matches that include up to 32 players so it's hard to pinpoint the blame. I have seen bad mannerism in tf2, but it's nothing compared to dota.
hoorah
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
July 16 2011 01:59 GMT
#27932
On July 16 2011 10:45 Gandalf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 10:39 Otolia wrote:
Rumors that S2Games members insults customers in forums.

Talking about how the DotA-like communities are bad mannered ? But it's like talking about how the old people eventually die ... It's pointless, solo queuing is extremely frustrating and thus insults and ragequits happen. Maybe you all did spend your teens in a basement tweaking computers, but in sports rage happen all the time. This is life. It appears more clearer online because everything is recorded but other than that it's the same.


That is not a rumor, I forget the names but an S2Games member did insult a customer on the forum. There was a pretty huge outcry, and the recent forum moderation changes were a direct result of that.
Maybe you should do a little research before you start throwing accusations.

It was JohnyUtah against MoonMeander at the end of May.

Original post of MoonMeander

+ Show Spoiler +
Ever since WaC and robertXlee left for league. DRD has been crippled.

Riot Games has done an excellent job of bringing players over, despite being a game which requires less skill in terms of less strategies (No buybacks, no gold loss, no trilanes)

Daggius, Raven and I and many other pro hon players tried League of Legends for the first time when HON was DDOS-ed.

Its been almost a week since the DDOS and HON still can't keep their servers stable.

They release a new hero every 2 weeks and never balance them till 6 months later. When Riot Games release a hero, they look at community feedback and balance accordingly. In the recent honcast podcast, the S2 dude totally dodged the question even though its blatantly obvious as daylight that silhouette is broken and overpowered as hell.

There has been countless threads about silhouette being overpowered which get locked/deleted by the mods in forums. S2 is going around silencing the community when it tries to reach out to them instead of trying to fix their own servers.

How many times have good ideas reached S2 only to be ignored and not replied? A good example is the ARDM post by swindlemelonzz. Still no action taken after months, even though there is high demand. The only thing they listen to is disgusting rampage alt avatar ideas that no1 cares about.

Now look here S2. Free tips for you to get your customers to like you more.

1. Compensate for the lost DDOS downtime by giving everyone 100 coins or something like Riot Games did( LEARN FROM THE GAME THAT HAS 8X YOUR PLAYERDATA BASE)

2. Nerf silhouette

3. Listen to the community

4. Stop releasing broken new heroes every patch (Its obvious you're trying to make the new heroes overpowered so that the unique hon heroes will see action in competitive HoN. (Myrmidon, silhouette banned every game, Aluna) Like seriously, Aluna and silhouette have the most overpowered attack animations in the game.

This just in, once dota 2 comes out. The competitive scene will become more of a joke. Honcast viewers will stop tuning in because alot of teams will move over to dota 2. Don't believe me? Ask any pro HoN team in america. (Msi and reason gaming and other EU teams excluded because those EU teams play this game for their jobs)

5. Every Friday, release a balance patch like riot games and explain why you did it. Don't just nerfbat random stuff or buff and don't say anything. Look at the videos Riot games release on youtube. It gets 200k+ views for a reason. Like so:


TLDR:Nerf silhouette and listen to community

Edit: For some reason people think I got owned or something.
Here are 10 silhouette replays in 1900+ tmm mostly. On my 1880mmr smurf, my main account 1945mmr. All above 400 gpm ~700 gpm. I think I only lost 1 game as silhouette so far. Prove me wrong at honstats.org and search up my match history
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40707268
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40669626
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40415894
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40410934
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=37418353
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=37415920
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=37138523
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40039700
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=39938289
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=39923499

List of Hon PLayers that tried League during DDOS/ Before that (I'm sure there's much more but this is all i got so far. I will continue adding more if this thread doesn't get deleted)

Chu
Fujiapples
Fogged
Dirgesnoopy
Slickz
Swindlemelonzz
Korok
Amxzaku


Reply of Johnny Utah

Hey Moon, why don't you stick to feeding with Flint Beastwood to easy lanes and then whining all day in VoIP about how it was Daggius' fault?

I think you do a much better job as that because you're one of the worst players I've ever seen in this game. Oh let's not forget your own clanmates making fun of how bad you are and making you ragequit the game.

If you'd like to go leave and play a game where the average total killscore between the top 2 competitive teams is 5 kills @ 30 minutes, be my guest. For the remainder of the competitive community that doesn't actually suck at this game, stay tuned to big announcements coming soon.


And to prove you that MoonMeander is just a troller : here is what he post afterwards : S2, I'm still wainting for my apology.
Why S2Games will never beat Riot/Blizzard
The HoN Conspiracy

PS : Now people can judge for themselves. Sorry to disappoint you, but I know what I am talking about.
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
July 16 2011 02:02 GMT
#27933
It doesn't matter if he's a troll or even if he was 100% at fault, you don't handle customers that way. Just cuz some random idiot walks onto the forums doesnt mean an S2Games employee should become one as well, lol.

We can all think moonmeander is a complete idiot, but it doesn't change the fact S2Games handled it very, very unprofessionally.
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
July 16 2011 02:03 GMT
#27934
Furthermore you're trying to change the course of the discussion. The question was whether an S2Games employee insulted a customer on the forums, and the answer is yes.
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
July 16 2011 02:04 GMT
#27935
On July 16 2011 10:49 JeeJee wrote:
LOL otolia. Where's ryugie's image of kettle and pot when you need it most?

Rooooooooooo, I thought it was subtle .... trololololo !

PS : No kettle, no pot. Only Black
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 16 2011 02:04 GMT
#27936
Current state of the thread is proof of HoN's shitty community
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
July 16 2011 02:05 GMT
#27937
lol...
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
July 16 2011 02:08 GMT
#27938
I fail to see any insults there. They play together, it was just taunting between persons who know each other. It was unprofessional because it should have been a PM and not a forum post.

If saying that someone is bad is an insult, let's just shut up for eternity, it will be easier. If you consider that employees should be treated like piece of shit and have their work spit on just because they are that, employees. Then I don't want to live in a world you could create.
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 02:11:26
July 16 2011 02:09 GMT
#27939
On July 16 2011 10:59 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 10:45 Gandalf wrote:
On July 16 2011 10:39 Otolia wrote:
Rumors that S2Games members insults customers in forums.

Talking about how the DotA-like communities are bad mannered ? But it's like talking about how the old people eventually die ... It's pointless, solo queuing is extremely frustrating and thus insults and ragequits happen. Maybe you all did spend your teens in a basement tweaking computers, but in sports rage happen all the time. This is life. It appears more clearer online because everything is recorded but other than that it's the same.


That is not a rumor, I forget the names but an S2Games member did insult a customer on the forum. There was a pretty huge outcry, and the recent forum moderation changes were a direct result of that.
Maybe you should do a little research before you start throwing accusations.

It was JohnyUtah against MoonMeander at the end of May.

Original post of MoonMeander

+ Show Spoiler +
Ever since WaC and robertXlee left for league. DRD has been crippled.

Riot Games has done an excellent job of bringing players over, despite being a game which requires less skill in terms of less strategies (No buybacks, no gold loss, no trilanes)

Daggius, Raven and I and many other pro hon players tried League of Legends for the first time when HON was DDOS-ed.

Its been almost a week since the DDOS and HON still can't keep their servers stable.

They release a new hero every 2 weeks and never balance them till 6 months later. When Riot Games release a hero, they look at community feedback and balance accordingly. In the recent honcast podcast, the S2 dude totally dodged the question even though its blatantly obvious as daylight that silhouette is broken and overpowered as hell.

There has been countless threads about silhouette being overpowered which get locked/deleted by the mods in forums. S2 is going around silencing the community when it tries to reach out to them instead of trying to fix their own servers.

How many times have good ideas reached S2 only to be ignored and not replied? A good example is the ARDM post by swindlemelonzz. Still no action taken after months, even though there is high demand. The only thing they listen to is disgusting rampage alt avatar ideas that no1 cares about.

Now look here S2. Free tips for you to get your customers to like you more.

1. Compensate for the lost DDOS downtime by giving everyone 100 coins or something like Riot Games did( LEARN FROM THE GAME THAT HAS 8X YOUR PLAYERDATA BASE)

2. Nerf silhouette

3. Listen to the community

4. Stop releasing broken new heroes every patch (Its obvious you're trying to make the new heroes overpowered so that the unique hon heroes will see action in competitive HoN. (Myrmidon, silhouette banned every game, Aluna) Like seriously, Aluna and silhouette have the most overpowered attack animations in the game.

This just in, once dota 2 comes out. The competitive scene will become more of a joke. Honcast viewers will stop tuning in because alot of teams will move over to dota 2. Don't believe me? Ask any pro HoN team in america. (Msi and reason gaming and other EU teams excluded because those EU teams play this game for their jobs)

5. Every Friday, release a balance patch like riot games and explain why you did it. Don't just nerfbat random stuff or buff and don't say anything. Look at the videos Riot games release on youtube. It gets 200k+ views for a reason. Like so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkdP-Xp0N6o

TLDR:Nerf silhouette and listen to community

Edit: For some reason people think I got owned or something.
Here are 10 silhouette replays in 1900+ tmm mostly. On my 1880mmr smurf, my main account 1945mmr. All above 400 gpm ~700 gpm. I think I only lost 1 game as silhouette so far. Prove me wrong at honstats.org and search up my match history
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40707268
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40669626
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40415894
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40410934
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=37418353
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=37415920
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=37138523
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=40039700
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=39938289
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/m...p?mid=39923499

List of Hon PLayers that tried League during DDOS/ Before that (I'm sure there's much more but this is all i got so far. I will continue adding more if this thread doesn't get deleted)

Chu
Fujiapples
Fogged
Dirgesnoopy
Slickz
Swindlemelonzz
Korok
Amxzaku


Reply of Johnny Utah

Show nested quote +
Hey Moon, why don't you stick to feeding with Flint Beastwood to easy lanes and then whining all day in VoIP about how it was Daggius' fault?

I think you do a much better job as that because you're one of the worst players I've ever seen in this game. Oh let's not forget your own clanmates making fun of how bad you are and making you ragequit the game.

If you'd like to go leave and play a game where the average total killscore between the top 2 competitive teams is 5 kills @ 30 minutes, be my guest. For the remainder of the competitive community that doesn't actually suck at this game, stay tuned to big announcements coming soon.


And to prove you that MoonMeander is just a troller : here is what he post afterwards : S2, I'm still wainting for my apology.
Why S2Games will never beat Riot/Blizzard
The HoN Conspiracy

PS : Now people can judge for themselves. Sorry to disappoint you, but I know what I am talking about.


To be honest, it doesn't matter if the guy is the worst troll in the universe. You should never get such a response from a official source in a serious company. If the guy is such a problem, ban him from the forums and take the backlash, if it happens, like Blizzard does. But personal insults are too much.

And I guess the guy paid for the game. So he is a customer. And he did get insulted. Whatever the reason was, you can't really say that sentence was false.

Edit: You are one of the worst players, you suck at this game. How is this not insulting? I'm assuming this wasn't a PM, I don't think I've ever heard a developer from any game making a remark such as this. And there are people a lot more inflamatory than that guy in most forums.
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
July 16 2011 02:10 GMT
#27940
On July 16 2011 11:04 GhostKorean wrote:
Current state of the thread is proof of HoN's shitty community

But is it the community though ? Or just a small minority of trashtalkers and trollers who seem bigger than they are.

If you are american and play SC2, you could well think all americans players are bad mannered because Idra is. But look at his teammate incontrol ... Shortcuts are easy to make, and easy to believe ...
Prev 1 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech139
RuFF_SC2 116
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota51
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1244
shahzam507
ToD267
mouzStarbuck265
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM90
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie997
• Shiphtur614
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Replay Cast
1h 31m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.