• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8931 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 1398

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1664 Next
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 02:14:55
July 16 2011 02:12 GMT
#27941
Funny you mention johnnyutah of all S2 members. I wasn't aware of him and moonmeander, but I'm pretty sure jonny is the one that posts stuff like "you're terrible" and "learn to count to 3, it comes in useful" on the forums. Correct me if I'm wrong, but yeah that's obviously acceptable posting for an S2 member.

Either way I think Otolia was referring to me, and I never said S2 insulted customers on their forums (although it's apparent that they do). I said they argue and troll, which you so kindly pointed out for me. Thank you. The actual insults that I was talking about (surely even your majesty would consider these as insults) are in-game. Everyone knows Maliken's kindness, and he's not the only one.

edit: just to clarify: by no means am I suggesting that every s2 member is a raging twat. They are certainly the exceptions, but there's the problem: there should be no exceptions.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
NewteN
Profile Joined November 2010
United States179 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 22:35:52
July 16 2011 02:24 GMT
#27942
New 10$ HoN deal, just sayin: --edited out referral--

User was temp banned for this post.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-17 18:15:38
July 16 2011 02:27 GMT
#27943
On July 16 2011 11:24 NewteN wrote:
New 10$ HoN deal, just sayin: --edited out referral--

[image loading]

Get the fuck out.
edit: nice one Harem -.^ and also kind of scary
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Ganfei2
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
473 Posts
July 16 2011 02:33 GMT
#27944
lol Maliken is hilarious. I got perma banned from the forums on one of my names for posting some insults he wrote, talking about how insulted he was to be called BR, how he's white not a n*gger, how his opponents were n*gger faggots etc.

There was a post in the HON forums about it in beta and there were a ton of people defending his right to say that shit. I guess it's free speech but it doesn't make it less stupid or reprehensible.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
July 16 2011 02:46 GMT
#27945
On July 16 2011 11:04 GhostKorean wrote:
Current state of the thread is proof of HoN's shitty community

yes this is what happens when im not the one posting
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 16 2011 02:46 GMT
#27946
Why are we still talking about this
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 16 2011 02:54 GMT
#27947
Ok, recommend me a must-see movie. Mindfuck movies are fun, as are comedies, action etc. Not too picky, just no gore/horror type moves, not a fan. Doesn't really matter how old or new it is as long as it's worth watching. I haven't seen a lot of the classics so I'm probably missing some obvious ones.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Looky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1608 Posts
July 16 2011 02:57 GMT
#27948
why he get ban. its actually is 10$ right now. if you guys dont have go buy it .
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 20:16:18
July 16 2011 02:57 GMT
#27949
$10 sale this weekend :D!
[mod edit]

User was warned for this post
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
BalancedBreakfast
Profile Joined May 2011
United States468 Posts
July 16 2011 03:03 GMT
#27950
On July 16 2011 11:57 Looky wrote:
why he get ban. its actually is 10$ right now. if you guys dont have go buy it .


he linked to his own referral link
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 04:19:28
July 16 2011 03:27 GMT
#27951
On July 16 2011 11:08 Otolia wrote:
I fail to see any insults there. They play together, it was just taunting between persons who know each other. It was unprofessional because it should have been a PM and not a forum post.

If saying that someone is bad is an insult, let's just shut up for eternity, it will be easier. If you consider that employees should be treated like piece of shit and have their work spit on just because they are that, employees. Then I don't want to live in a world you could create.

I don't think they play together (or at least not often). I think johnnyutah just saw daggius' youtube videos where he's making fun of his friends (moonmeander and kingraven are featured a lot) and riffed off of that.

edit: but yes, movies are better to talk about.

Dr. Strangelove, Charlie Chaplin's modern times(if you can stand old, black and white, silent movies). Both are old, classic comedies with some wtf/absurdist factors to them.
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 16 2011 03:35 GMT
#27952
Speaking of King Raven...
http://www.kingraveninsults.com/
spam f5 for endless entertainment
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
July 16 2011 03:38 GMT
#27953
The original Planet of the Apes. 1960s one.
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 16 2011 04:10 GMT
#27954
I actually saw Dr. Strangelove very recently in honour of Caller's nuclear mafia game, haha. I don't mind B&W movies at all. I'll take a look at Charlie Chaplin's (did you mean "Modern Times"? I couldn't find Modern Life) and Planet of the Apes next.

But for now, I was recommended "The lives of others", looks interesting.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
July 16 2011 04:19 GMT
#27955
On July 16 2011 13:10 JeeJee wrote:
I actually saw Dr. Strangelove very recently in honour of Caller's nuclear mafia game, haha. I don't mind B&W movies at all. I'll take a look at Charlie Chaplin's (did you mean "Modern Times"? I couldn't find Modern Life) and Planet of the Apes next.

But for now, I was recommended "The lives of others", looks interesting.

Yep, that's what I meant. Most people would say City Lights is his masterpiece but I liked Modern Life more.
Gak2
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada418 Posts
July 16 2011 07:06 GMT
#27956
thoughts on revenant? role in the team? good? interesting? imba?
I find he's best as ganking support, I don't really think he's item-dependent as a support since all his skills buff allies. All the -armor he does is really effective.
His early game harass is also really good.
SirMilford
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia1269 Posts
July 16 2011 07:14 GMT
#27957
I hate the new hero with a passion, maybe it is just me though.
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 16 2011 07:21 GMT
#27958
On July 16 2011 16:14 SirMilford wrote:
I hate the new hero with a passion, maybe it is just me though.

No thats just how it is every patch
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
July 16 2011 07:32 GMT
#27959
Just got the game, I like it. Played 2 matchmaking games on casual mode, gonna switch to normal mode once I get a hang of the mechanics and memorize all the items.

I learned to play Legionnaire (jungle) first and I gotta say he's pretty sweet. EZ AOE damage into nuke lolol.
shabinka
Profile Joined October 2008
United States469 Posts
July 16 2011 07:37 GMT
#27960
On July 16 2011 16:21 GhostKorean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 16:14 SirMilford wrote:
I hate the new hero with a passion, maybe it is just me though.

No thats just how it is every patch

I still hate Parasite....
Prev 1 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE175
SpeCial 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 287
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 35
• davetesta23
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra785
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.