+ As expected, he does good damage.
+ Works well at C0, and even with a 3star weapon(Whiteblind) or 4star (SerpentSpine claymore).
+ Easy to pick up & play UNGA-BUNGA claymore user.
+ Burst thankfully snapshots Bennett's and Gorou's buffs (more to be tested)
+ With Gorou buffing his damage through defense, your usual 4star suspects like Xingqui, Bennett, Xiangling and Sucorse are free to go to the other side of the abyss to form a good team
- Kinda needs Gorou to boost him. Even better if he has Gorou, AND a shielder like Zhongli/Diona/Noelle.
- Restrictive in what kind of teams he can be placed in. As stated above, pretty much begs for a mono-geo team or as close to it as possible.
- Geo element = almost no reactions and potentially (in the future) weak against shielding enemies like Heralds/Lectors of every flavor?
- slight to medium Energy Recharge problems
- Might be easy to learn but difficult to master/play optimally due to rotation.
edit: Kinda wierd thing about team building: Zyox and Tenten both agree Itto+Gorou are BFFs, but Tenten thinks he will not fit into too many teams. You have to build a Geo team around him, or so he says.
Zyox on the other hand is much more open-minded about it and say he pretty much only needs Gorou for the defense buff, the other 2 slots can be anything. Albedo and Traveler(battery)? Yes. Bennett and Raiden? Yes. Diona and Xiangling? You got it bro! etc.
Quite funny to see the dichotomy of it =)
As always, roll responsibly!