• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:31
CEST 20:31
KST 03:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13547 users

Fire Emblem - Page 148

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 171 Next
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-17 11:32:43
July 17 2018 10:48 GMT
#2941
On June 13 2018 12:27 RuiBarbO wrote:
Wasn't blown away by the voice acting, or the schlocky Kingdom Hearts ripoff song in the background. Then again, I have never liked FE voice acting or singing, so I guess that's not saying much.

It's a neat little twist to make each unit the leader of their own little platoon since a bunch of FE games have people leading these ostensibly huge armies while fielding approximately 10 actual soldiers. Maybe it will translate to some interesting new abilities and gameplay mechanics. But like Yango said, who knows.

I'm guessing that the number of soldiers in the platoon is simply a health analogue.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 17 2018 14:28 GMT
#2942
On July 17 2018 12:29 RuiBarbO wrote:
So in the ending roll call of FE4, + Show Spoiler +
there's some random dude with a mustache named Sigurd who showed up with the Jungby group (Lester and Faval in this case). I think he has the blacksmith's sprite... Who the eff is he supposed to be!?


Otherwise, excellent game. Way more compelling and tragic than any FE game these days would dare to be + Show Spoiler +
killing off all those characters in the first act? Never to see their labors come to fruition?? I guess Fates could have come close, if it had a good story, interesting characters, more intriguing consequences, better levels, and no cheap cop-out "everyone wins" third route
. I do have some gripes, mostly about the maps + Show Spoiler +
Okay, Seliph, talk to Julia! ... oh, she's possessed. Okay, go aaaaaall the way up here and kill this guy. Great. Now go back to Julia and talk to her... perfect. Now send Julia aaaaaall the way back up there to get that book... Almost there! Now bring her back down to kill the final boss.
. Also, the pacing is a little weird, and I think most of the characters deserve more interactions than they get... but I guess that just goes to show how good the rest of it is, that it leaves you wanting more.

+ Show Spoiler +
Technically you can actually skip rescuing Julia if the rest of your army is strong enough to kill Julius without her. There's a slight change to the end-of-chapter scene if you do it this way.


Now go play Thracia!
Moderator
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 17 2018 22:41 GMT
#2943
On July 17 2018 23:28 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2018 12:29 RuiBarbO wrote:
So in the ending roll call of FE4, + Show Spoiler +
there's some random dude with a mustache named Sigurd who showed up with the Jungby group (Lester and Faval in this case). I think he has the blacksmith's sprite... Who the eff is he supposed to be!?


Otherwise, excellent game. Way more compelling and tragic than any FE game these days would dare to be + Show Spoiler +
killing off all those characters in the first act? Never to see their labors come to fruition?? I guess Fates could have come close, if it had a good story, interesting characters, more intriguing consequences, better levels, and no cheap cop-out "everyone wins" third route
. I do have some gripes, mostly about the maps + Show Spoiler +
Okay, Seliph, talk to Julia! ... oh, she's possessed. Okay, go aaaaaall the way up here and kill this guy. Great. Now go back to Julia and talk to her... perfect. Now send Julia aaaaaall the way back up there to get that book... Almost there! Now bring her back down to kill the final boss.
. Also, the pacing is a little weird, and I think most of the characters deserve more interactions than they get... but I guess that just goes to show how good the rest of it is, that it leaves you wanting more.

+ Show Spoiler +
Technically you can actually skip rescuing Julia if the rest of your army is strong enough to kill Julius without her. There's a slight change to the end-of-chapter scene if you do it this way.


Now go play Thracia!

Do that! Great story in same universe with unbelivably good gameplay
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
July 18 2018 03:26 GMT
#2944
On July 17 2018 23:28 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2018 12:29 RuiBarbO wrote:
So in the ending roll call of FE4, + Show Spoiler +
there's some random dude with a mustache named Sigurd who showed up with the Jungby group (Lester and Faval in this case). I think he has the blacksmith's sprite... Who the eff is he supposed to be!?


Otherwise, excellent game. Way more compelling and tragic than any FE game these days would dare to be + Show Spoiler +
killing off all those characters in the first act? Never to see their labors come to fruition?? I guess Fates could have come close, if it had a good story, interesting characters, more intriguing consequences, better levels, and no cheap cop-out "everyone wins" third route
. I do have some gripes, mostly about the maps + Show Spoiler +
Okay, Seliph, talk to Julia! ... oh, she's possessed. Okay, go aaaaaall the way up here and kill this guy. Great. Now go back to Julia and talk to her... perfect. Now send Julia aaaaaall the way back up there to get that book... Almost there! Now bring her back down to kill the final boss.
. Also, the pacing is a little weird, and I think most of the characters deserve more interactions than they get... but I guess that just goes to show how good the rest of it is, that it leaves you wanting more.

+ Show Spoiler +
Technically you can actually skip rescuing Julia if the rest of your army is strong enough to kill Julius without her. There's a slight change to the end-of-chapter scene if you do it this way.


Now go play Thracia!


Okay

For a lot of the missions, I assume it's way better once you know what to prepare for and what to do. There's just SO MUCH backtracking otherwise. Also, according to a random comment on a YouTube video, the Sigurd blacksmith is a glitch that happens if + Show Spoiler +
Patty isn't where she's expected to be in the ending roll call
, or something. Not 100% sure. I also had no idea there's + Show Spoiler +
a whole secondary gang of children for if the parents don't pair up
and multiple additional little cutscenes that unlock in the opening credits after you've beaten the game a bunch. Kinda neat way to reward multiple runs, if you have the stamina for it.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
July 18 2018 04:16 GMT
#2945
On July 18 2018 12:26 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2018 23:28 TheYango wrote:
On July 17 2018 12:29 RuiBarbO wrote:
So in the ending roll call of FE4, + Show Spoiler +
there's some random dude with a mustache named Sigurd who showed up with the Jungby group (Lester and Faval in this case). I think he has the blacksmith's sprite... Who the eff is he supposed to be!?


Otherwise, excellent game. Way more compelling and tragic than any FE game these days would dare to be + Show Spoiler +
killing off all those characters in the first act? Never to see their labors come to fruition?? I guess Fates could have come close, if it had a good story, interesting characters, more intriguing consequences, better levels, and no cheap cop-out "everyone wins" third route
. I do have some gripes, mostly about the maps + Show Spoiler +
Okay, Seliph, talk to Julia! ... oh, she's possessed. Okay, go aaaaaall the way up here and kill this guy. Great. Now go back to Julia and talk to her... perfect. Now send Julia aaaaaall the way back up there to get that book... Almost there! Now bring her back down to kill the final boss.
. Also, the pacing is a little weird, and I think most of the characters deserve more interactions than they get... but I guess that just goes to show how good the rest of it is, that it leaves you wanting more.

+ Show Spoiler +
Technically you can actually skip rescuing Julia if the rest of your army is strong enough to kill Julius without her. There's a slight change to the end-of-chapter scene if you do it this way.


Now go play Thracia!


Okay

For a lot of the missions, I assume it's way better once you know what to prepare for and what to do. There's just SO MUCH backtracking otherwise. Also, according to a random comment on a YouTube video, the Sigurd blacksmith is a glitch that happens if + Show Spoiler +
Patty isn't where she's expected to be in the ending roll call
, or something. Not 100% sure. I also had no idea there's + Show Spoiler +
a whole secondary gang of children for if the parents don't pair up
and multiple additional little cutscenes that unlock in the opening credits after you've beaten the game a bunch. Kinda neat way to reward multiple runs, if you have the stamina for it.

Holy War's story is fantastic, + Show Spoiler +
Sigurd's ghost talking to Seliph after the latter kills Arvis may be my favorite moment in a video game, it's so well done

Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-18 06:33:08
July 18 2018 06:32 GMT
#2946
On July 18 2018 13:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2018 12:26 RuiBarbO wrote:
On July 17 2018 23:28 TheYango wrote:
On July 17 2018 12:29 RuiBarbO wrote:
So in the ending roll call of FE4, + Show Spoiler +
there's some random dude with a mustache named Sigurd who showed up with the Jungby group (Lester and Faval in this case). I think he has the blacksmith's sprite... Who the eff is he supposed to be!?


Otherwise, excellent game. Way more compelling and tragic than any FE game these days would dare to be + Show Spoiler +
killing off all those characters in the first act? Never to see their labors come to fruition?? I guess Fates could have come close, if it had a good story, interesting characters, more intriguing consequences, better levels, and no cheap cop-out "everyone wins" third route
. I do have some gripes, mostly about the maps + Show Spoiler +
Okay, Seliph, talk to Julia! ... oh, she's possessed. Okay, go aaaaaall the way up here and kill this guy. Great. Now go back to Julia and talk to her... perfect. Now send Julia aaaaaall the way back up there to get that book... Almost there! Now bring her back down to kill the final boss.
. Also, the pacing is a little weird, and I think most of the characters deserve more interactions than they get... but I guess that just goes to show how good the rest of it is, that it leaves you wanting more.

+ Show Spoiler +
Technically you can actually skip rescuing Julia if the rest of your army is strong enough to kill Julius without her. There's a slight change to the end-of-chapter scene if you do it this way.


Now go play Thracia!


Okay

For a lot of the missions, I assume it's way better once you know what to prepare for and what to do. There's just SO MUCH backtracking otherwise. Also, according to a random comment on a YouTube video, the Sigurd blacksmith is a glitch that happens if + Show Spoiler +
Patty isn't where she's expected to be in the ending roll call
, or something. Not 100% sure. I also had no idea there's + Show Spoiler +
a whole secondary gang of children for if the parents don't pair up
and multiple additional little cutscenes that unlock in the opening credits after you've beaten the game a bunch. Kinda neat way to reward multiple runs, if you have the stamina for it.

Holy War's story is fantastic, + Show Spoiler +
Sigurd's ghost talking to Seliph after the latter kills Arvis may be my favorite moment in a video game, it's so well done



Wow, THE SECRETS. I admit I didn't know about that, but I just shamelessly looked it up + Show Spoiler +
seriously why would I just position him next to a water tile??
and man...
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
July 18 2018 07:16 GMT
#2947
On July 18 2018 07:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2018 23:28 TheYango wrote:
On July 17 2018 12:29 RuiBarbO wrote:
So in the ending roll call of FE4, + Show Spoiler +
there's some random dude with a mustache named Sigurd who showed up with the Jungby group (Lester and Faval in this case). I think he has the blacksmith's sprite... Who the eff is he supposed to be!?


Otherwise, excellent game. Way more compelling and tragic than any FE game these days would dare to be + Show Spoiler +
killing off all those characters in the first act? Never to see their labors come to fruition?? I guess Fates could have come close, if it had a good story, interesting characters, more intriguing consequences, better levels, and no cheap cop-out "everyone wins" third route
. I do have some gripes, mostly about the maps + Show Spoiler +
Okay, Seliph, talk to Julia! ... oh, she's possessed. Okay, go aaaaaall the way up here and kill this guy. Great. Now go back to Julia and talk to her... perfect. Now send Julia aaaaaall the way back up there to get that book... Almost there! Now bring her back down to kill the final boss.
. Also, the pacing is a little weird, and I think most of the characters deserve more interactions than they get... but I guess that just goes to show how good the rest of it is, that it leaves you wanting more.

+ Show Spoiler +
Technically you can actually skip rescuing Julia if the rest of your army is strong enough to kill Julius without her. There's a slight change to the end-of-chapter scene if you do it this way.


Now go play Thracia!

Do that! Great story in same universe with unbelivably good gameplay

Thracia does an unbelievable job of fleshing out Leif's journey between C6 and C8 of Genealogy. I can sympathize with people who can't stand Genealogy's gameplay and want to skip straight to Thracia, but I think a lot of the impact of Thracia's story is lost if you haven't already experienced Seliph's arc in Genealogy first.
Moderator
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
August 18 2018 09:37 GMT
#2948
Not directly Fire Emblem, but Vestaria Saga, the new game by the original creator of FE1-5 is getting an official English localization and Steam release.

There's already a demo out on Steam.
Moderator
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
August 19 2018 18:35 GMT
#2949
Neat! Hopefully it'll get a GoG release too.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
August 20 2018 02:04 GMT
#2950
Wow, it's literally Fire Emblem with a different name.

No complaints.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
February 14 2019 03:11 GMT
#2951
can someone explain 3 houses to me like Im 5
I watched the trailer and it made no sense
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
February 14 2019 03:16 GMT
#2952
On February 14 2019 12:11 Scip wrote:
can someone explain 3 houses to me like Im 5
I watched the trailer and it made no sense


FE Medieval High School edition.

You're the OP Sensei, all your units are your students, don't get jailbaited.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
February 14 2019 03:17 GMT
#2953
I'm a bit worried about what kind of a 5 year old you used to be. You alright m8?
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-14 03:25:41
February 14 2019 03:25 GMT
#2954
On February 14 2019 12:17 Scip wrote:
I'm a bit worried about what kind of a 5 year old you used to be. You alright m8?


Its like any other fire emblem except your hub area works a lot like the barracks in Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, probably a lot more in depth system for it overall.

in fact I would say its very close to how Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn plays too, since they haven't made mention of the pair up mechanic or anything else. but seeing as how it comes out in 5 months I'd say the information is going to come pretty fast from here.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
February 14 2019 05:25 GMT
#2955
On February 14 2019 12:25 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2019 12:17 Scip wrote:
I'm a bit worried about what kind of a 5 year old you used to be. You alright m8?


Its like any other fire emblem except your hub area works a lot like the barracks in Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn, probably a lot more in depth system for it overall.

in fact I would say its very close to how Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn plays too, since they haven't made mention of the pair up mechanic or anything else. but seeing as how it comes out in 5 months I'd say the information is going to come pretty fast from here.


There was one part where they did a type of pair up attack with an archer + sword user. I am unsure what it will actually be, but was in the direct video.
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
February 14 2019 08:56 GMT
#2956
I also got FE10 vibes from that trailer. It's still my favourite FE so here's hoping.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
February 14 2019 08:59 GMT
#2957
We still don't really have anything substantive, lol. A lot was said, but very little told us anything meaningful about the game we're getting.
Moderator
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
February 14 2019 09:31 GMT
#2958
oh shit, I love the tellius games. If it's in tellius style Im going to be sad because I don't have a console lol.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-14 12:02:52
February 14 2019 11:59 GMT
#2959
On February 14 2019 17:59 TheYango wrote:
We still don't really have anything substantive, lol. A lot was said, but very little told us anything meaningful about the game we're getting.


I think what gave me the FE10 vibes the most was actually the layout of the continent lol. Couldn't help thinking the knights in the top left = Crimea while the alliance in the top right = Daein.

Gameplay-wise we got nothing much yet. From the in-battle screenshot I don't see Pair options, so that's great imo. I prefer the support system from FE9/10 over pairing.

Seems like each character can train to be any class though, like Awakening etc. Here again I prefer the FE9/10 system of fixed progression but whatever.
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
February 14 2019 14:11 GMT
#2960
While I'd really like to see a plot where it's the three houses engaging in a lot of fighting, betrayal and shenanigans I'm expecting this to pan out a lot like Fire Emblem Revelations where the three houses unite to fight some dragons or something.

Gameplay wise I just hope there are a lot of armour knights and I hope they look awesome.

I'd also be pretty happy if this game was all about the three houses fighting for Spice.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1266
TKL 415
IndyStarCraft 312
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1266
ByuN 512
TKL 415
IndyStarCraft 312
Reynor 175
BRAT_OK 55
EmSc Tv 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34100
Calm 2624
Shuttle 388
Mini 161
White-Ra 114
firebathero 102
Mong 59
soO 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9127
Counter-Strike
fl0m3566
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3545
Liquid`Hasu481
MindelVK3
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2279
FrodaN1434
B2W.Neo760
olofmeister624
Khaldor471
KnowMe279
Beastyqt204
crisheroes174
Livibee173
Mew2King74
ToD56
kaitlyn16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick434
BasetradeTV217
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 4
EmSc2Tv 4
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 7
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach68
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 18
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie976
• Shiphtur726
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
29m
BSL Open Qualifier
29m
OSC
4h 29m
Replay Cast
4h 29m
OSC
17h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.