• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8732 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 200 Next
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 13 2016 04:31 GMT
#281
On July 13 2016 12:08 Faruko wrote:
https://www.twitch.tv/witwix

Streaming the game lmao

reckful was streaming with like 44,000 viewers today. too bad he is an annoying twat.
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 04:43:32
July 13 2016 04:43 GMT
#282
On July 13 2016 11:56 Kickstart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2016 11:54 raNazUra wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:49 Kickstart wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:30 IceHism wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:06 Kickstart wrote:
On July 13 2016 10:58 IceHism wrote:
On July 13 2016 10:37 Kickstart wrote:
Bit of a technical question but hopefully someone here can help me!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013 phone iirc) and I couldn't actually get the game from the play store, so I got the game through an apk. This had its probelms at first (blank green screen once loaded in), but I eventually got it working. My problem now is that the game crashes A LOT. About every 5-10 minutes of it being open the game closes and my phone tells me "Unfortunately Pokemon Go has stopped". I didn't want to ask in any official places because I didnt dl the game from the play store! But afaik my device SHOULD be compatible, because it meets the requirements it outlined (4.4 os, samsung processor instead of intel ( I guess :/), and so on), yet it crashes all of the time.

I've tried simple things like clearing the cache but it still happens. I have no money to be thinking about a new device and this phone still functions fine even though I've had it forever at this point, so I am hoping someone might know something.


Your phone either is not fast enough to run it or it's taking all the ram and your phone is force closing it.


Fast enough as in the processor can't keep up? And is there a way I can give the app priority or something when I want to be playing it? Or am I just SOL for buying a phone a year too early =[


Does your phone heat up a lot when you play pokemon go? If the phone gets too hot, the phone throttles itself and that may cause pokemon go to crash since it won't be running fast enough. If that's not the case, then lack of ram might be causing the force quits. (do you have only 1 gb ram or 1.5?)

If you're rooted, you can try to see if installing a non-touchwiz custom rom works.
Or you can get a cheap used phone for now.


Sometimes it does get quite hot, but it has happened before when I first started up the game in the morning as well. I have 1.5gb.

Not rooted, not sure if I should/how to/what benefits I would get.

I may just have to deal with this until I can get something else, because afaik I can't even get the updates because they wont be pushed from playstore? (playstore on my phone doesnt recognize that I even have the game installed, I guess because I didn't do it from there).
I am just unsure of why it tells me I cant dl it. I have an AT&T Samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I747


I'm also working on a side-loaded galaxy S3, and I can say that mine crashes a whole lot. Just requires patience. Not sure if there's a solution, but I haven't looked too closely either.


Yeah I just looked into the RAM usage after ICEs response and I was using about 2/3 of it before I had anything running myself, so that could have well been it. I will try and play around in it a bit to see if it still crashes at all or at the same frequency.

I'm just a little confused why play store won't let the phone dl it. Is anything higher than 4.3 not supported on samsungs side or??? Because my phone says 4.4(kitkat) which meets the reqs.


I tried to install it from play store on my 5.0.1 s3 and it wasn't listed as well so they decided to exclude galaxy s3 when putting it on the play store. It works if you sideload the apk but the game lagged really hard when i used it on my s3. Eventually, something crashes cause the game is running too slowly. That's what i get from my s3.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
July 13 2016 05:07 GMT
#283
On July 13 2016 13:43 IceHism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2016 11:56 Kickstart wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:54 raNazUra wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:49 Kickstart wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:30 IceHism wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:06 Kickstart wrote:
On July 13 2016 10:58 IceHism wrote:
On July 13 2016 10:37 Kickstart wrote:
Bit of a technical question but hopefully someone here can help me!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013 phone iirc) and I couldn't actually get the game from the play store, so I got the game through an apk. This had its probelms at first (blank green screen once loaded in), but I eventually got it working. My problem now is that the game crashes A LOT. About every 5-10 minutes of it being open the game closes and my phone tells me "Unfortunately Pokemon Go has stopped". I didn't want to ask in any official places because I didnt dl the game from the play store! But afaik my device SHOULD be compatible, because it meets the requirements it outlined (4.4 os, samsung processor instead of intel ( I guess :/), and so on), yet it crashes all of the time.

I've tried simple things like clearing the cache but it still happens. I have no money to be thinking about a new device and this phone still functions fine even though I've had it forever at this point, so I am hoping someone might know something.


Your phone either is not fast enough to run it or it's taking all the ram and your phone is force closing it.


Fast enough as in the processor can't keep up? And is there a way I can give the app priority or something when I want to be playing it? Or am I just SOL for buying a phone a year too early =[


Does your phone heat up a lot when you play pokemon go? If the phone gets too hot, the phone throttles itself and that may cause pokemon go to crash since it won't be running fast enough. If that's not the case, then lack of ram might be causing the force quits. (do you have only 1 gb ram or 1.5?)

If you're rooted, you can try to see if installing a non-touchwiz custom rom works.
Or you can get a cheap used phone for now.


Sometimes it does get quite hot, but it has happened before when I first started up the game in the morning as well. I have 1.5gb.

Not rooted, not sure if I should/how to/what benefits I would get.

I may just have to deal with this until I can get something else, because afaik I can't even get the updates because they wont be pushed from playstore? (playstore on my phone doesnt recognize that I even have the game installed, I guess because I didn't do it from there).
I am just unsure of why it tells me I cant dl it. I have an AT&T Samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I747


I'm also working on a side-loaded galaxy S3, and I can say that mine crashes a whole lot. Just requires patience. Not sure if there's a solution, but I haven't looked too closely either.


Yeah I just looked into the RAM usage after ICEs response and I was using about 2/3 of it before I had anything running myself, so that could have well been it. I will try and play around in it a bit to see if it still crashes at all or at the same frequency.

I'm just a little confused why play store won't let the phone dl it. Is anything higher than 4.3 not supported on samsungs side or??? Because my phone says 4.4(kitkat) which meets the reqs.


I tried to install it from play store on my 5.0.1 s3 and it wasn't listed as well so they decided to exclude galaxy s3 when putting it on the play store. It works if you sideload the apk but the game lagged really hard when i used it on my s3. Eventually, something crashes cause the game is running too slowly. That's what i get from my s3.

You didn't have to go through all that , but thanks! I will just have to deal with it for now I suppose.

All of the information is linked to my google play account correct? So even since I sideloaded the apk, when/if I get a new device and dl the game the account will have my progress?

Thanks again you've been very helpful =]
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
July 13 2016 05:38 GMT
#284
21->22 75000 exp

I wonder if the exp requirements go up 25000 per level from now on, or if it tapers off somewhere
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 06:04:04
July 13 2016 05:52 GMT
#285
Finally caught my first pokemon without an incense (living in remote area sucks)

also

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 06:14:54
July 13 2016 06:14 GMT
#286
On July 13 2016 14:07 Kickstart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2016 13:43 IceHism wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:56 Kickstart wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:54 raNazUra wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:49 Kickstart wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:30 IceHism wrote:
On July 13 2016 11:06 Kickstart wrote:
On July 13 2016 10:58 IceHism wrote:
On July 13 2016 10:37 Kickstart wrote:
Bit of a technical question but hopefully someone here can help me!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013 phone iirc) and I couldn't actually get the game from the play store, so I got the game through an apk. This had its probelms at first (blank green screen once loaded in), but I eventually got it working. My problem now is that the game crashes A LOT. About every 5-10 minutes of it being open the game closes and my phone tells me "Unfortunately Pokemon Go has stopped". I didn't want to ask in any official places because I didnt dl the game from the play store! But afaik my device SHOULD be compatible, because it meets the requirements it outlined (4.4 os, samsung processor instead of intel ( I guess :/), and so on), yet it crashes all of the time.

I've tried simple things like clearing the cache but it still happens. I have no money to be thinking about a new device and this phone still functions fine even though I've had it forever at this point, so I am hoping someone might know something.


Your phone either is not fast enough to run it or it's taking all the ram and your phone is force closing it.


Fast enough as in the processor can't keep up? And is there a way I can give the app priority or something when I want to be playing it? Or am I just SOL for buying a phone a year too early =[


Does your phone heat up a lot when you play pokemon go? If the phone gets too hot, the phone throttles itself and that may cause pokemon go to crash since it won't be running fast enough. If that's not the case, then lack of ram might be causing the force quits. (do you have only 1 gb ram or 1.5?)

If you're rooted, you can try to see if installing a non-touchwiz custom rom works.
Or you can get a cheap used phone for now.


Sometimes it does get quite hot, but it has happened before when I first started up the game in the morning as well. I have 1.5gb.

Not rooted, not sure if I should/how to/what benefits I would get.

I may just have to deal with this until I can get something else, because afaik I can't even get the updates because they wont be pushed from playstore? (playstore on my phone doesnt recognize that I even have the game installed, I guess because I didn't do it from there).
I am just unsure of why it tells me I cant dl it. I have an AT&T Samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I747


I'm also working on a side-loaded galaxy S3, and I can say that mine crashes a whole lot. Just requires patience. Not sure if there's a solution, but I haven't looked too closely either.


Yeah I just looked into the RAM usage after ICEs response and I was using about 2/3 of it before I had anything running myself, so that could have well been it. I will try and play around in it a bit to see if it still crashes at all or at the same frequency.

I'm just a little confused why play store won't let the phone dl it. Is anything higher than 4.3 not supported on samsungs side or??? Because my phone says 4.4(kitkat) which meets the reqs.


I tried to install it from play store on my 5.0.1 s3 and it wasn't listed as well so they decided to exclude galaxy s3 when putting it on the play store. It works if you sideload the apk but the game lagged really hard when i used it on my s3. Eventually, something crashes cause the game is running too slowly. That's what i get from my s3.

You didn't have to go through all that , but thanks! I will just have to deal with it for now I suppose.

All of the information is linked to my google play account correct? So even since I sideloaded the apk, when/if I get a new device and dl the game the account will have my progress?

Thanks again you've been very helpful =]


That's correct, i usually play on my iphone but i had all my progress when i tried on android. You have to install the updates from apks as well though when there is one.
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
July 13 2016 06:52 GMT
#287
On July 13 2016 14:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
21->22 75000 exp

I wonder if the exp requirements go up 25000 per level from now on, or if it tapers off somewhere


xp tables are out, ppl are already lvl 25+

www.reddit.com
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
July 13 2016 07:02 GMT
#288
well okay, looks like it's really easy getting to 14, 20 isn't too tough, and then getting to 25 is where the real grind is, and anything above 25 is super hardcore
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 07:12:44
July 13 2016 07:10 GMT
#289
On July 13 2016 16:02 Chairman Ray wrote:
well okay, looks like it's really easy getting to 14, 20 isn't too tough, and then getting to 25 is where the real grind is, and anything above 25 is super hardcore

Yeah, this gives casuals a fighting chance.

You'd be able to get to within 5-10 levels(probably 500cp ish?) of the top players in a reasonable amount of time, and yeah, they'd still be the gym leader's, but you could certainly take down their gyms with a well thought out team and some friends.


Contesting the e-peen gyms (my university has one central gym for roughly 1-2k people during peak hours), is going to be pretty ridiculous.

Went from level 5 blue to level 6 red in a span of about 15 minutes today. People and faculties take it very, very seriously.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
July 13 2016 07:27 GMT
#290
I found a low level gym and did some experimentation. The CPU attacks very slowly, so by spamming attack, a lower CP pokemon can easy take out a higher CP pokemon. Also, with dodging, you are able to avoid 100% of attacks, and then follow up with 2-3 basics. So yeah, I don't think there's any way to defend a gym.
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
July 13 2016 07:29 GMT
#291
I'm skeptical about casuals having a fighting chance

It's true that the attacker advantage is very big in this game, but eventually the gyms will be full of 2500+ CP pokemon from top trainers. Then it's GG for the casuals.

But the great thing about this game is that you don't NEED to own gyms. You can have just as much fun collecting pokemon instead
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 07:59:47
July 13 2016 07:59 GMT
#292
On July 13 2016 16:29 Laurens wrote:
I'm skeptical about casuals having a fighting chance

It's true that the attacker advantage is very big in this game, but eventually the gyms will be full of 2500+ CP pokemon from top trainers. Then it's GG for the casuals.

But the great thing about this game is that you don't NEED to own gyms. You can have just as much fun collecting pokemon instead

You can throw an entire team at one pokemon, and if you type match for that pokemon's attacks you can definitely kill a stronger pokemon even if you just have to throw bodies at it.

You can't possibly hold gyms against a group of dedicated attackers either as you can multiman battle. Not sure if the enemies attacks are split or not, but yours certainly can gang up, and I don't think a 2.5k pokemon will stand up to 3-4 1.5k's attacking it at the same time. And you can have 6 of them, for a total of 24 pokemon. If you have a few friends it's 100% impossible to hold a gym, no matter how strong you are.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
July 13 2016 08:08 GMT
#293
On July 13 2016 16:59 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2016 16:29 Laurens wrote:
I'm skeptical about casuals having a fighting chance

It's true that the attacker advantage is very big in this game, but eventually the gyms will be full of 2500+ CP pokemon from top trainers. Then it's GG for the casuals.

But the great thing about this game is that you don't NEED to own gyms. You can have just as much fun collecting pokemon instead


and I don't think a 2.5k pokemon will stand up to 3-4 1.5k's attacking it at the same time.


That's the part where I disagree. A 2.5k pokemon will take like 1 dmg from a 1.5k, 2 if it's super effective. Meanwhile he'll be dishing out 1/3rd of your bar with each attack.
Have you tried fighting a pokemon 1k above yours? It's not pretty.
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
July 13 2016 08:08 GMT
#294
People, what do you think about making PokeGo wiki on wiki alpha @ TL
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-13 09:00:11
July 13 2016 08:56 GMT
#295
On July 13 2016 17:08 nimdil wrote:
People, what do you think about making PokeGo wiki on wiki alpha @ TL


Yes please!
There is already so much information in this thread and i only understand half of it

For example: Most effective way to level:

- Gather Pokemon (with Curveballs if you can?)
- Evolve Pokemon but don't use dust, just Bons?
- What else?


Whats the stronger Pokemon (same Pokemon)

- Pokemon X with CP45 but only 12/40 attack
- Pokemon X with CP35 but 15/50 attack


EDIT: What the best way to fight arenas?

So many questions ahhhhh....

Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
July 13 2016 08:58 GMT
#296
Yeah be nice to see that Wiki too
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
July 13 2016 09:15 GMT
#297
Fine, I submitted the request. I recommend everyone interested should do the same.
Dante08
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Singapore4189 Posts
July 13 2016 10:43 GMT
#298
You guys are starting a wiki and we are still waiting for the official release
Rehio
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1718 Posts
July 13 2016 10:59 GMT
#299
A very well done, consistently updated guide on the game, for those who want to dive into it a bit more - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_M5pZFTKIiuFLb2RZuCQ1fwJd_7aQkx_j-oMrYUVPME/preview

Silph Co. doing work.
GiftPflanZe
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany623 Posts
July 13 2016 11:15 GMT
#300
Hey friends,so can anyone give me a headstart on which pokemon I should start using the dust?Does it matter?
...
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV184
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko243
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
Yoon 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Terrorterran 18
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi8
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1279
byalli724
Other Games
ceh9689
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax172
dupreeh115
Mew2King67
DeMusliM33
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV524
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 48m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.