• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:07
CEST 06:07
KST 13:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8121 users

General Discussion - Page 20

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 176 Next
Please be advised:

We will be closing this General thread in 24 hours. It will remain searchable.

After that we will require new threads to discuss topics.

Questions should go in the stickied Q&A thread, screenshots and PotG will go in the PotG sticky, QQ/Rage/Complaints should go in the QQ/Rage thread. If you want to talk about maps or strategies open a new thread.

Any comments or concerns will be logged please forward them to ZeromuS. This new forum is still fluid so we will try this out. General TL rules will still apply to new threads.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
November 11 2014 16:49 GMT
#381
Its a trap
WriterXiao8~~
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 11 2014 17:45 GMT
#382
On November 12 2014 01:23 Animzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 00:53 Noocta wrote:
On November 11 2014 15:39 NicksonReyes wrote:
Tracer is everyone's waifu. Everyone pls .


Always had a thing for tomboy girl in videogames, dunno why.
I don't even play LoL but I'm a big fan of characters like Riven and Vi for example.


Aint nothing wrong with being gay.


I'm not tho lol
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-11 18:46:13
November 11 2014 17:51 GMT
#383
On November 12 2014 00:45 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 00:09 Gorsameth wrote:
On November 11 2014 23:42 MarlieChurphy wrote:
PS- how long before 4chan has hentai and tentacles and all that other weird shit for the characters in this game? I'm giving it til next weekend.

Rule 34 Tracer took hours at most. Heck I think I saw the rough outline of one in the MMO-C thread before the end of the first day of blizzcon.



mod edit


Why did I even click? -.- I thought it was some parody but I should have known better.
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-11 18:50:38
November 11 2014 18:49 GMT
#384
I watched through the class clips and I didn't find any class particularly interesting. Until Hanzo. I didn't know I needed ONA but now I need to restore it! Zenyatta looks cool as fuck but sadly the gameplay looks pretty meh.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
November 11 2014 18:51 GMT
#385
I'm totally fine with League of Team Fortress, considering those two games have given me plenty of enjoyment
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
MilkDud
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada73 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-11 19:09:35
November 11 2014 19:09 GMT
#386
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?
Yacobs
Profile Joined March 2010
United States846 Posts
November 11 2014 19:10 GMT
#387
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.
MilkDud
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada73 Posts
November 11 2014 19:16 GMT
#388
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-11 19:35:48
November 11 2014 19:30 GMT
#389
On November 12 2014 04:16 MilkDud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.


I would argue that even gritty video games like Call of Duty and CS:GO are guilty of glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences. It would take a lot of guts and creativity for a developer to make a play for a spot on the esports hierarchy that didn't involve fighters marching enthusiastically off to war.

Edit: My point being that popular culture is pretty saturated with clean-looking violence. What Blizzard is doing doesn't seem to me to take that in a radically different direction.

Edit 2: Which doesn't mean that you should just be happy with Blizzard's design choices.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Yacobs
Profile Joined March 2010
United States846 Posts
November 11 2014 19:48 GMT
#390
Ugh. It's just some cartoon violence. If you have young kids and you're worried then don't let them play it, simple as that. It's not Blizzard's responsibility to cater to your personal theories on childhood development.
darkxanima
Profile Joined September 2014
United States7 Posts
November 11 2014 20:10 GMT
#391
I like how this is a multiplayer shooter game, and then there's a giant ape punching people in the face. Looks like a fun game though.
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
November 11 2014 20:17 GMT
#392
On November 12 2014 04:16 MilkDud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.

It's attitudes like this that created the "Real is Brown" and "Real is Slow" age of gaming.

Gritty and dark doesn't mean more mature. It just means the game looks gritty and dark. Having blood in a game doesn't mean it's for adults. It means that the game has blood in it.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-11 20:29:50
November 11 2014 20:29 GMT
#393
On November 12 2014 05:17 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 04:16 MilkDud wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.

It's attitudes like this that created the "Real is Brown" and "Real is Slow" age of gaming.

Gritty and dark doesn't mean more mature. It just means the game looks gritty and dark. Having blood in a game doesn't mean it's for adults. It means that the game has blood in it.

Agreed, I am tired of games that try to be realistic or gritty. Sure, the game is filled with bloodless violence, but so is CS. Even Unreal and Quake have super minimal gore(compared to games today).

Really, I am just tired of games being so serious and I am happy Blizzard is switching it up. I hope that kid from the trailer becomes a playable character and runs around in his hoddie, backpack and that huge punchy fist as a weapon.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
November 11 2014 21:01 GMT
#394
On November 12 2014 05:29 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 05:17 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:16 MilkDud wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.

It's attitudes like this that created the "Real is Brown" and "Real is Slow" age of gaming.

Gritty and dark doesn't mean more mature. It just means the game looks gritty and dark. Having blood in a game doesn't mean it's for adults. It means that the game has blood in it.

Agreed, I am tired of games that try to be realistic or gritty. Sure, the game is filled with bloodless violence, but so is CS. Even Unreal and Quake have super minimal gore(compared to games today).

Really, I am just tired of games being so serious and I am happy Blizzard is switching it up. I hope that kid from the trailer becomes a playable character and runs around in his hoddie, backpack and that huge punchy fist as a weapon.


I'm curious to see where the art style goes as they add more characters and unveil more maps. Maybe they'll even put in a female character whose waist is more than half the width of her shoulders.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-11 21:13:00
November 11 2014 21:07 GMT
#395
On November 12 2014 04:16 MilkDud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.

Yea they kind of are.

Pretty sure Metzen said something like the game is all about embracing your "inner 6-year old".

Also bunch of people have thought of fps/moba hybrid before. The most original I can think of was a mod for UT1 called Dark Magic where you basically had xp and abilities/spells all the while you had to do UT1 stuff like CTF etc. Back then "moba" term didn't really exist but that mod is like a pillar to what Overwatch tries to be.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
November 11 2014 21:19 GMT
#396
Pharah plz
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 11 2014 21:30 GMT
#397
On November 12 2014 05:29 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 05:17 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:16 MilkDud wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.

It's attitudes like this that created the "Real is Brown" and "Real is Slow" age of gaming.

Gritty and dark doesn't mean more mature. It just means the game looks gritty and dark. Having blood in a game doesn't mean it's for adults. It means that the game has blood in it.

Agreed, I am tired of games that try to be realistic or gritty. Sure, the game is filled with bloodless violence, but so is CS. Even Unreal and Quake have super minimal gore(compared to games today).

Really, I am just tired of games being so serious and I am happy Blizzard is switching it up. I hope that kid from the trailer becomes a playable character and runs around in his hoddie, backpack and that huge punchy fist as a weapon.

You have to give that the cinematic is clearly aimed at young players (kids mostly).
Nothing wrong with that, tho, we, as mature players can like or dislike the aesthetics, but we can also value the game for its gameplay instead of on advertising video.
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
November 11 2014 21:32 GMT
#398
On November 12 2014 06:30 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 05:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 12 2014 05:17 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:16 MilkDud wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.

It's attitudes like this that created the "Real is Brown" and "Real is Slow" age of gaming.

Gritty and dark doesn't mean more mature. It just means the game looks gritty and dark. Having blood in a game doesn't mean it's for adults. It means that the game has blood in it.

Agreed, I am tired of games that try to be realistic or gritty. Sure, the game is filled with bloodless violence, but so is CS. Even Unreal and Quake have super minimal gore(compared to games today).

Really, I am just tired of games being so serious and I am happy Blizzard is switching it up. I hope that kid from the trailer becomes a playable character and runs around in his hoddie, backpack and that huge punchy fist as a weapon.

You have to give that the cinematic is clearly aimed at young players (kids mostly).
Nothing wrong with that, tho, we, as mature players can like or dislike the aesthetics, but we can also value the game for its gameplay instead of on advertising video.


We talking North American kids?

Because just having guns in something aimed at little kids would make all the moral guardians throw a fit.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-11 21:39:20
November 11 2014 21:36 GMT
#399
On November 12 2014 06:30 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 05:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 12 2014 05:17 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:16 MilkDud wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.

It's attitudes like this that created the "Real is Brown" and "Real is Slow" age of gaming.

Gritty and dark doesn't mean more mature. It just means the game looks gritty and dark. Having blood in a game doesn't mean it's for adults. It means that the game has blood in it.

Agreed, I am tired of games that try to be realistic or gritty. Sure, the game is filled with bloodless violence, but so is CS. Even Unreal and Quake have super minimal gore(compared to games today).

Really, I am just tired of games being so serious and I am happy Blizzard is switching it up. I hope that kid from the trailer becomes a playable character and runs around in his hoddie, backpack and that huge punchy fist as a weapon.

You have to give that the cinematic is clearly aimed at young players (kids mostly).
Nothing wrong with that, tho, we, as mature players can like or dislike the aesthetics, but we can also value the game for its gameplay instead of on advertising video.

I am a grown ass adult and all my grown ass adult friends really liked the cinematic. I think you under estimate the reach of Pixar and an entire premise of two leagues of villains and heroes fighting against each other Saturday morning cartoon style. The reach of this game is broad.

On November 12 2014 06:01 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 05:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 12 2014 05:17 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:16 MilkDud wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:10 Yacobs wrote:
On November 12 2014 04:09 MilkDud wrote:
Did anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with the feeling that the cinematic trailer looks like it was marketed towards 11 year olds while glorifying and sanitizing violence and its consequences?


Right because teens wouldn't enjoy cartoony violence without Blizzard's evil influence.


I'm not even talking about teens here. It seems like Blizz is aiming even younger with this trailer.

It's attitudes like this that created the "Real is Brown" and "Real is Slow" age of gaming.

Gritty and dark doesn't mean more mature. It just means the game looks gritty and dark. Having blood in a game doesn't mean it's for adults. It means that the game has blood in it.

Agreed, I am tired of games that try to be realistic or gritty. Sure, the game is filled with bloodless violence, but so is CS. Even Unreal and Quake have super minimal gore(compared to games today).

Really, I am just tired of games being so serious and I am happy Blizzard is switching it up. I hope that kid from the trailer becomes a playable character and runs around in his hoddie, backpack and that huge punchy fist as a weapon.


I'm curious to see where the art style goes as they add more characters and unveil more maps. Maybe they'll even put in a female character whose waist is more than half the width of her shoulders.


At a panel someone asked if there would be a gender swap option later on and the devs seemed super into that idea. They said no initial character could have it due to the work involved, but they would love to do it later on.

But they do need a lady in large armor that isn't super tiny. All the female characters have similar size, while everyone else is all over the place.

Maybe a Lady Gorilla.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
November 11 2014 21:57 GMT
#400
so, blizz scraps the ambitious project and announces a game with a generic superheroes story, generic pixar look and generic team shooter gameplay? Blizz has gone from never failing to amaze to never failing to disappoint in the last two decades :/
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft285
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft487
PiGStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 205
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 72
Hyuk 51
Stork 41
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox779
C9.Mang0323
Westballz27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor625
Other Games
summit1g9678
Coldzera 806
JimRising 606
Sick118
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota240
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt305
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 53m
Online Event
6h 53m
FEL
11h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.