• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:09
CEST 03:09
KST 10:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8271 users

[wow] Warlords of Draenor - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 591 Next
Add yourself to the player list
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
November 11 2013 15:32 GMT
#181
On November 12 2013 00:30 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 23:58 SKC wrote:
On November 11 2013 23:47 Teoita wrote:
If you're going to spend (either now or eventually) 60 bucks whatever on a monthly fee, 30 more for MoP just doesn't that big of a deal to me.

It can be meaningful if you are not sure if you are really going to play for several months. A single expansion is not that much even if you end up just playing the new content, checking the new regions, dungeons, etc. But buying 2 is more of a commitment.

Can't you use a MoP trial if you want to use that content while your scroll days are still up? I forgot it doesn't let you level past a certain level anyway, which is annoying...

I didn't know there was an MoP trial.

Yeah, but you can't level to even 86. So you can get to Pandaria and peek at the starting zone
nimbim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany986 Posts
November 11 2013 15:34 GMT
#182
To everyone concerned about how many addons they will have to buy:
I had a completely unupgraded WoW vanilla account and it was upgraded to Cata at some point in MoP. I expect the same will happen in WoD.
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
November 11 2013 15:37 GMT
#183
On November 12 2013 00:34 nimbim wrote:
To everyone concerned about how many addons they will have to buy:
I had a completely unupgraded WoW vanilla account and it was upgraded to Cata at some point in MoP. I expect the same will happen in WoD.

Yeah, but I doubt it will happen at launch. If you want to play it anytime soon you will probally have to buy both of them.

Kinda silly how the trial works, it basically allows you to create a Monk. I guess it's understandable, they didn't want to deal with players having characters over the level cap of the expansion they currently have.
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
November 11 2013 15:45 GMT
#184
Bitching about nothing :
The Dark Below had a sooooo much better feeling, name wise, than Warlords of Draenor -_- sounds cheesy somehow...
NoiR
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
November 11 2013 15:47 GMT
#185
I love the idea of tertiary stats being a thing because things like movespeed, cleave, lifesteal etc. are all stats that can contribute to efficiency (moving out of fire faster, cleave damage on adds, healing-related mitigation) for stats but aren't something that can (easily) be just plugged into a computer for maximum efficiency.
Writer
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 11 2013 15:47 GMT
#186
On November 12 2013 00:45 Nouar wrote:
Bitching about nothing :
The Dark Below had a sooooo much better feeling, name wise, than Warlords of Draenor -_- sounds cheesy somehow...


Remember, Blizzard knows where they are heading with the next _two_ expansion already. This one was just something to have between. I wouldn't be surprised if they use Dark Below in the future.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Atreides
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2393 Posts
November 11 2013 15:52 GMT
#187
Well I have bought and played every expansion of WoW since vanilla, and even though I regret the time I spent playing that game I will almost certainly buy this one. This one definitely "looks" much more appealing than the last two allthough MoP was much better than I thought it would be. The only question is whether I get suckered back into playing more than a couple weeks before the next expansion release, that is kind of my standard methodology.

P.S. the combined arena changes are HUGE (or at least look to be) and great and since that was the primary reason I played the game for like.... 6 years or whatever there is the chance that me and my group of gaming friends would go back to that being our primary game. Now we just have to hope for good gameplay actually, but like I said MoP was better than both the previous two as far as arena play actually went imo. But the ability to have x-realm and more characters on more teams without requisite gear grinds is huge.
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
November 11 2013 15:55 GMT
#188
On November 12 2013 00:47 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 00:45 Nouar wrote:
Bitching about nothing :
The Dark Below had a sooooo much better feeling, name wise, than Warlords of Draenor -_- sounds cheesy somehow...


Remember, Blizzard knows where they are heading with the next _two_ expansion already. This one was just something to have between. I wouldn't be surprised if they use Dark Below in the future.

The Dark Below works well for a Naga/Old Gods expansion, both of which are very viable later on.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 20:27:49
November 11 2013 16:15 GMT
#189
On November 11 2013 18:19 Pandemona wrote:
So as everyone keeps asking and no one is making.....

Lets Make A Player List!

For both EU and NA, just write down your battle tag if you want people to play with.

Remember this is for Warlords of Draenor specifically, not just Panda land, only post if you will be getting WoD

Three things i need; 1. Battletag 2. Faction 3. NA/EU

With Cross Realm now all you need to be is on a server and be either Horde or Alliance and you can group with anybody in the game


Example;
Panda#2710 - Europe - Horde



Europe List
+ Show Spoiler +

Team Liquid Username - BattleTag - Server - Faction

Pandemona - Panda#2710 - Europe - Horde - [Twisting Nether]


North America List
+ Show Spoiler +

Team Liquid Username - BattleTag - Server - Faction

farvacola - Tren#1762 - Alliance - NA (Akama)
softee - softee#1275 - Alliance - NA [Kil'Jaeden]
Stancel - Stancel#6869 Alliance - NA [Caelestrasz]
Digmouse - digmouse#1608 Alliance - NA [Aerie Peak]
Bluelightz - Matth34#1980 Alliance - NA [Nagrand]
psyq - Mitchoi#6843 Horde - NA - (Area 52)



Can we get this in like Mod note or something xD
Just that the battle tag list saves having to keep re posting it to remind people. List can be put in op i guess too
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
November 11 2013 16:20 GMT
#190
I thought this was going to be the last expension but i'm really surprised that they are planning more. Is Titan Project just a really graphical revamp for wow ? Is it just another game ? Or an abandonned project ? Do we know something about this ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 16:33:07
November 11 2013 16:22 GMT
#191
On November 12 2013 01:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
I thought this was going to be the last expension but i'm really surprised that they are planning more. Is Titan Project just a really graphical revamp for wow ? Is it just another game ? Or an abandonned project ? Do we know something about this ?


We don't know much else, but this was few months ago.

Venturebeat broke the news earlier today that Titan has been "reset" and will be delayed until at least 2016. The decision was announced to employees a couple of days ago and sources close to the project gave us more details on the subject:

Blizzard felt that Titan wasn't going in the right direction and decided to make significant technological and design changes to the game. This happened in the past with Starcraft and Warcraft 3.
A smaller dev team will be in charge of redesigning the project and about 60 or 70 developers are being moved to other teams (WoW, Blizzard All-Stars, Diablo 3 expansion, Battle.net)

Blizzard didn't officially comment on the subject yet, hopefully this is a step in the right direction and Titan won't have the same fate as Starcraft: Ghost.


http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3262-Titan-project-reset-delayed-until-2016
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
November 11 2013 17:00 GMT
#192
MoP didn't hold my attention at all, started my 10 day trial then purchased it so I could get 10 days free game time. Already 90 and already have JP epics in like 30 hours. Its "fun" and the encounters are interesting, but all i see are recycled bosses from raids from earlier expansions(that huge bug guy from the one dungeon where you have to damage his weak point then he takes 300% damage is almost EXACTLY like the one from AQ20 that you had to take next too those hives and then bust open his shell and he then took extra % damage.)

And if it isn't recycled its just tank/spank. Probably play this for an extra month since its fresher then swtor, to get some better gear and maybe a few raid pieces then stow it till this hits so Im ready when WOD hits. So far it's half of what I love and half I'm kinda like, "well it could be cool if they do it correctly, but even then Iunno..."
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
psyq
Profile Joined August 2010
Philippines152 Posts
November 11 2013 17:59 GMT
#193
Add me up!

Mitchoi#6843 (Area 52) Horde - I recently started playing again and moved to Area 52 from Darkspear, but until now, my progress is a bit slow due to having a hard time looking for a raiding guild that fits my schedule.
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
November 11 2013 18:11 GMT
#194
What's the cheapest way to get a new player into WoW these days? I played Vanilla, BC, LK, and quit about 1/2way through Cata. Just leveled a toon in MoP, didn't hold my attention that well.

However, I might try to get my gf into WoW for a bit just as a nice change of pace - we play SMITE together, but as a competitive gamer I can get a little intense. It'd be nice to be able to turn my brain off for a while and just do dungeons and quests with her.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
PardonYou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 18:16:07
November 11 2013 18:15 GMT
#195
On November 12 2013 03:11 Crownlol wrote:
What's the cheapest way to get a new player into WoW these days? I played Vanilla, BC, LK, and quit about 1/2way through Cata. Just leveled a toon in MoP, didn't hold my attention that well.

However, I might try to get my gf into WoW for a bit just as a nice change of pace - we play SMITE together, but as a competitive gamer I can get a little intense. It'd be nice to be able to turn my brain off for a while and just do dungeons and quests with her.

Secret tip, have her use the starter pack. After awhile the opening screen will give you an offer of $5 for the battle chest which includes Vanilla, BC, and LK--also, the usual 30-day sub. Then wait for sales of Cata and MoP. I just started another account after giving my accounts to cousins when I had less time. Should be a sale for Black Friday weekend or something. There was last year.
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
November 11 2013 18:19 GMT
#196
On November 12 2013 03:15 Spektor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 03:11 Crownlol wrote:
What's the cheapest way to get a new player into WoW these days? I played Vanilla, BC, LK, and quit about 1/2way through Cata. Just leveled a toon in MoP, didn't hold my attention that well.

However, I might try to get my gf into WoW for a bit just as a nice change of pace - we play SMITE together, but as a competitive gamer I can get a little intense. It'd be nice to be able to turn my brain off for a while and just do dungeons and quests with her.

Secret tip, have her use the starter pack. After awhile the opening screen will give you an offer of $5 for the battle chest which includes Vanilla, BC, and LK--also, the usual 30-day sub. Then wait for sales of Cata and MoP. I just started another account after giving my accounts to cousins when I had less time. Should be a sale for Black Friday weekend or something. There was last year.


Nice, thanks for the tip!
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
Nausea
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden807 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 18:31:53
November 11 2013 18:19 GMT
#197
On November 12 2013 03:19 Crownlol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 03:15 Spektor wrote:
On November 12 2013 03:11 Crownlol wrote:
What's the cheapest way to get a new player into WoW these days? I played Vanilla, BC, LK, and quit about 1/2way through Cata. Just leveled a toon in MoP, didn't hold my attention that well.

However, I might try to get my gf into WoW for a bit just as a nice change of pace - we play SMITE together, but as a competitive gamer I can get a little intense. It'd be nice to be able to turn my brain off for a while and just do dungeons and quests with her.

Secret tip, have her use the starter pack. After awhile the opening screen will give you an offer of $5 for the battle chest which includes Vanilla, BC, and LK--also, the usual 30-day sub. Then wait for sales of Cata and MoP. I just started another account after giving my accounts to cousins when I had less time. Should be a sale for Black Friday weekend or something. There was last year.


Nice, thanks for the tip!


I actually think they recently added cataclysm to the battle chest if i'm not mistaken?

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/10/16/blizzard-adds-cataclysm-to-battle-chest-deal/

Ah, they actually did add Cataclysm to it.
Set it ablaze!
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
November 11 2013 19:04 GMT
#198
On November 12 2013 03:19 Nausea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 03:19 Crownlol wrote:
On November 12 2013 03:15 Spektor wrote:
On November 12 2013 03:11 Crownlol wrote:
What's the cheapest way to get a new player into WoW these days? I played Vanilla, BC, LK, and quit about 1/2way through Cata. Just leveled a toon in MoP, didn't hold my attention that well.

However, I might try to get my gf into WoW for a bit just as a nice change of pace - we play SMITE together, but as a competitive gamer I can get a little intense. It'd be nice to be able to turn my brain off for a while and just do dungeons and quests with her.

Secret tip, have her use the starter pack. After awhile the opening screen will give you an offer of $5 for the battle chest which includes Vanilla, BC, and LK--also, the usual 30-day sub. Then wait for sales of Cata and MoP. I just started another account after giving my accounts to cousins when I had less time. Should be a sale for Black Friday weekend or something. There was last year.


Nice, thanks for the tip!


I actually think they recently added cataclysm to the battle chest if i'm not mistaken?

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/10/16/blizzard-adds-cataclysm-to-battle-chest-deal/

Ah, they actually did add Cataclysm to it.


Is there any way to get heirlooms to her account? I have an old account that I suppose she could play, but it might be linked to my account... hrmm...
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
November 11 2013 19:05 GMT
#199
Scroll'ing your old account, so long as it isn't linked to your new one, is def the best option methinks.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
November 11 2013 19:19 GMT
#200
On November 12 2013 04:05 farvacola wrote:
Scroll'ing your old account, so long as it isn't linked to your new one, is def the best option methinks.


They're both linked to my battle.net account.

Is it possible for two people to be logged into a bnet account at the same time, each playing one account?
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 591 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
CranKy Ducklings27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
CosmosSc2 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Artosis 647
910 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever597
Counter-Strike
taco 49
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox568
Other Games
summit1g8578
JimRising 605
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde141
ViBE127
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1017
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 51m
Stellar Fest
11h 51m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.