• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8190 users

[wow] Warlords of Draenor - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 591 Next
Add yourself to the player list
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 14:16:12
November 11 2013 14:15 GMT
#161
On November 11 2013 23:14 Pandemona wrote:
Ooo, not even for Draenor? :D
A character instant level 90 when you instal it and you can be away? :D

Yeah maybe for that but that's still many months away, no?

And I presume I'll need to purchase MoP AND WoD
Moderator
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
November 11 2013 14:18 GMT
#162
Well they said the reason they are allowing the level 90 Char for when you buy it is to make people like you who have missed an expansion be able to come back and play
So i don't think you will need MoP ^_^
Think buying Draenor will unlock previous expansions? IDK would be strange otherwise.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 11 2013 14:19 GMT
#163
Well I don't mind coming back now if I knew I'd be able to slot in well and have a guild to play with, but I'm kinda lost atm D:
Moderator
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
November 11 2013 14:23 GMT
#164
Buying Draenor will probably not unlock previous expansions. However, a year or so into Draenor, Blizzard will probably automatically upgrade all accounts (that do not have MoP) up to MoP level, like how they upgraded everybody that didn't have Cataclysm to Cataclysm in Patch 5.3 (I think).
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
November 11 2013 14:28 GMT
#165
On November 11 2013 23:23 Bluelightz wrote:
Buying Draenor will probably not unlock previous expansions. However, a year or so into Draenor, Blizzard will probably automatically upgrade all accounts (that do not have MoP) up to MoP level, like how they upgraded everybody that didn't have Cataclysm to Cataclysm in Patch 5.3 (I think).


I had to buy LK when cata get out. So i think he is right.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 14:31:06
November 11 2013 14:30 GMT
#166
On November 11 2013 23:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
Well I don't mind coming back now if I knew I'd be able to slot in well and have a guild to play with, but I'm kinda lost atm D:


you should come to NA

On November 11 2013 23:23 Bluelightz wrote:
Buying Draenor will probably not unlock previous expansions. However, a year or so into Draenor, Blizzard will probably automatically upgrade all accounts (that do not have MoP) up to MoP level, like how they upgraded everybody that didn't have Cataclysm to Cataclysm in Patch 5.3 (I think).


They added Cata to the battle chest in 5.4, a few weeks before Blizzcon.
ffxiv enjoyer
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 11 2013 14:31 GMT
#167
On November 11 2013 23:30 Stancel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 23:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
Well I don't mind coming back now if I knew I'd be able to slot in well and have a guild to play with, but I'm kinda lost atm D:


you should come to NA

Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 23:23 Bluelightz wrote:
Buying Draenor will probably not unlock previous expansions. However, a year or so into Draenor, Blizzard will probably automatically upgrade all accounts (that do not have MoP) up to MoP level, like how they upgraded everybody that didn't have Cataclysm to Cataclysm in Patch 5.3 (I think).


They added Cata to the battle chest in 5.4, a few weeks before Blizzcon.

I am on NA. Was initially on FM then moved to Jubeithos, and am now a lost kitten.
Moderator
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 14:35:00
November 11 2013 14:32 GMT
#168
Someone from Blizzard (during Blizzcon) did also mention that they are looking into a pack or something where you would get everything with a single purchase. Didn't say much else tho.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
November 11 2013 14:35 GMT
#169
On November 11 2013 23:32 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 23:23 Bluelightz wrote:
Buying Draenor will probably not unlock previous expansions. However, a year or so into Draenor, Blizzard will probably automatically upgrade all accounts (that do not have MoP) up to MoP level, like how they upgraded everybody that didn't have Cataclysm to Cataclysm in Patch 5.3 (I think).


Someone from Blizzard (during Blizzcon) did also mention that they are looking into a pack or something where you would get everything with a single purchase. Didn't say much else tho.


The battle chest atm gives you all the expansions up till and including Cata. They will probably add MoP to the battle chest in the middle of Draenor.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 11 2013 14:35 GMT
#170
I have everything up to Cataclysm, so a massive pack is kinda meh.
Moderator
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
November 11 2013 14:37 GMT
#171
On November 11 2013 23:31 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 23:30 Stancel wrote:
On November 11 2013 23:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
Well I don't mind coming back now if I knew I'd be able to slot in well and have a guild to play with, but I'm kinda lost atm D:


you should come to NA

On November 11 2013 23:23 Bluelightz wrote:
Buying Draenor will probably not unlock previous expansions. However, a year or so into Draenor, Blizzard will probably automatically upgrade all accounts (that do not have MoP) up to MoP level, like how they upgraded everybody that didn't have Cataclysm to Cataclysm in Patch 5.3 (I think).


They added Cata to the battle chest in 5.4, a few weeks before Blizzcon.

I am on NA. Was initially on FM then moved to Jubeithos, and am now a lost kitten.


My short term memory strikes again >_>

What's your btag anyway?
ffxiv enjoyer
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
November 11 2013 14:37 GMT
#172
Dunno at the end of the day, starting to play again will likely cost more than what MoP would, so i figure it's not that big of an investment tbh.

Plus i personally kinda like all the pretty boxes.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
November 11 2013 14:37 GMT
#173
Yeah stop being anti social Fire
Let us STALK YOU :3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 11 2013 14:46 GMT
#174
On November 11 2013 23:37 Teoita wrote:
Dunno at the end of the day, starting to play again will likely cost more than what MoP would, so i figure it's not that big of an investment tbh.

Plus i personally kinda like all the pretty boxes.

Don't quite understand, what do you mean?

How do I check my btag or whatever it is
Moderator
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
November 11 2013 14:47 GMT
#175
If you're going to spend (either now or eventually) 60 bucks whatever on a monthly fee, 30 more for MoP just doesn't that big of a deal to me.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
November 11 2013 14:57 GMT
#176
On November 11 2013 23:46 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 23:37 Teoita wrote:
Dunno at the end of the day, starting to play again will likely cost more than what MoP would, so i figure it's not that big of an investment tbh.

Plus i personally kinda like all the pretty boxes.

Don't quite understand, what do you mean?

How do I check my btag or whatever it is


Open the Friends List/Social tab ingame (default key O) and it'll show at the top of the window

There's also a possibility that you haven't set your battletag yet, you can log in to the bnet site to check.
ffxiv enjoyer
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 15:05:58
November 11 2013 14:58 GMT
#177
On November 11 2013 23:47 Teoita wrote:
If you're going to spend (either now or eventually) 60 bucks whatever on a monthly fee, 30 more for MoP just doesn't that big of a deal to me.

It can be meaningful if you are not sure if you are really going to play for several months. A single expansion is not that much even if you end up just playing the new content, checking the new regions, dungeons, etc. But buying 2 is more of a commitment.

Can't you use a MoP trial if you want to use that content while your scroll days are still up? I forgot it doesn't let you level past a certain level anyway, which is annoying...
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
November 11 2013 15:20 GMT
#178
The fact that MoP still sells for the full price is stopping me from coming back. I can come back and level some chars to 85. Honestly, I wouldn't mind that, because I never actually leveled through the redone zones of Cata, but I don't feel like paying $40 for MoP just so I can level through it while waiting for WoD... if it was $20 or so, I'd probably come back right now.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 11 2013 15:30 GMT
#179
On November 11 2013 23:58 SKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 23:47 Teoita wrote:
If you're going to spend (either now or eventually) 60 bucks whatever on a monthly fee, 30 more for MoP just doesn't that big of a deal to me.

It can be meaningful if you are not sure if you are really going to play for several months. A single expansion is not that much even if you end up just playing the new content, checking the new regions, dungeons, etc. But buying 2 is more of a commitment.

Can't you use a MoP trial if you want to use that content while your scroll days are still up? I forgot it doesn't let you level past a certain level anyway, which is annoying...

I didn't know there was an MoP trial.
Moderator
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 15:31:58
November 11 2013 15:31 GMT
#180
@ Acrofales

Isn't it $30 instead of 40 for MoP? Also, don't you get a free month of gametime when you buy it? I'm not sure but I would double check that.

The only reason why I ever started playing MoP was because someone got it for me as a gift. Otherwise I would have just stayed at 85 and done old content and whatnot lol
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 591 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 730
SteadfastSC533
EnkiAlexander 72
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 533
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 38
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29460
Soulkey 302
Dewaltoss 115
Mini 91
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 27
Shine 19
NotJumperer 2
Dota 2
Dendi1089
qojqva978
Counter-Strike
fl0m1424
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 716
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2211
crisheroes1986
Liquid`Hasu857
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1112
B2W.Neo623
ceh9512
byalli485
C9.Mang0164
Pyrionflax104
Chillindude76
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1267
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 51m
OSC
17h 51m
Stellar Fest
17h 51m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.