• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:36
CEST 22:36
KST 05:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8677 users

D&D Group/Player Thread - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-21 22:15:14
March 21 2013 22:14 GMT
#41
Start at 20:00 GMT would be best imo.
Then I won't come in late

€: best for me that is.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vladimir_Ilyich
Profile Joined September 2012
United States17 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 02:43:07
March 22 2013 02:36 GMT
#42
DM
TL-ID- Vladimir_Ilyich
Skype Name: lenin.2012
Time available (EDT):Late night, 11:00PM-4:00AM PST, Thursdays-Sundays
Experience: Was a PC for one game, currently DMing a Star Wars d20 game.
Additional Information: I have a nocturnal sleep schedule, and I'm looking for other players who'd like to do a once or twice a week gig late at night. Going for a traditional fantasy DND theme/universe, but the universe type is definitely up for discussion. I could potentially run another Star Wars DND if the PCs wanted, (or some other universe that I have a good understanding of) after all they're the ones who are gonna play it. :D

Contacting me through skype is the best way to get ahold of me, I'm not usually able to check my computer till late at night or early in the morning though.
Dorf_Midget
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland39 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 09:20:10
March 22 2013 16:53 GMT
#43
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID Dorf_Midget
Skype Name: dorf_midget
Time available (CET/GMT): any evening Monday-Sunday.
Experience: None outside of computer games.
Additional Information: Never played anything except D&D cRPGs. Open to any fantasy campaign and any ruleset.
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 18:10:58
March 22 2013 18:09 GMT
#44
Player or DM: player
TL-ID:BeMannerDuPenner
Skype Name: TheBMP
Time available : mostly evening/night time gmt+1(earlier on sundays/days off). times not 100% certain cause of gf.
Experience: watched plenty of d&d play podcasts and played baldurs gate 1/2 ,ps:torment, nwn etc. none outside of that.

Additional Information: always found p&p adventures quite interesting but beeing one of the VERY few among my friends that care about games at all i never had a chance to try it.so this thread might let me play finally ~
mostly interested in d&d/fantasy settings.also im german and didnt have much opportunity in recent times to speak other languages, english should be good enough(atleast to play ), just might need some time to warm up again.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 20:40:18
March 22 2013 20:39 GMT
#45
Player
TL-ID daemir
Skype Name: daem1r
Time available (EET): Sat-Thu 18:00 GMT (+00:00)- 23:00 GMT (+00:00), have evening lectures sometimes during weeks so might miss a random weekday and friday nights is a no go.
Experience: Only the various PC titles like IWD, NWN and such

Additional Information: Coming from a very small town somewhere in the woods there's never really been anyone to play with even if I'd liked to. Would prefer to keep to a fantasy setting, Faerûn is quite dear place to me after all the PC influence, but it naturally doesn't have to be tied there. Easiest way to contact is a PM on TL, I'm idling here all the time.


Would love to play if any group is going around my times.
TheUltraViolent
Profile Joined January 2012
United States45 Posts
March 22 2013 23:11 GMT
#46
bump for me. my time avaliablity is really wide the later the night gets, all days
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 00:30:07
March 23 2013 00:29 GMT
#47
All these GMs with European times

Player or DM: Player
TL-ID killa_robot
Skype Name: (None yet, but if I get in one it'd probably be killa_robot)
Time available (PST): 7pm - 1am (any day excluding Thursday)
Experience: Played some forum RPs (slow as hell)
Additional Information: Only recently got into RPs in the last year, but tbh I've always been kind of interested, just never had the people to play with.
jcroisdale
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1543 Posts
March 23 2013 01:21 GMT
#48
Once again if you do not pm you will not be added.

List is it up to date as of today. So far we have found two full groups. So hopefully more to come.
"I think bringing a toddler to a movie theater is a terrible idea. They are too young to understand what is happening it would be like giving your toddler acid. Bad idea." - Sinensis
The Fish
Profile Joined March 2011
United States176 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-26 23:09:16
March 23 2013 04:51 GMT
#49
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID The Fish
Skype Name: S.fs.f5 (The_Fish)
Time available (EDT): 8:00pm-2:00am any day
Experience: None at all
Additional Information: I'm a complete noob at tabletop games, though I've always wanted to try one. A game full of people with a similar lack of experience would be fun.
Dogbert
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada87 Posts
March 23 2013 13:42 GMT
#50
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID Dogbert
Skype Name: dogberthq
Time available (EDT): Anytime, can't go past 10:30pm unless Mon/Tue (Nightshift job)
Experience: Played some Pathfinder and know 4e fairly well
Additional Information: Nothing important I can think of, I'm 22 years old if age matters to any of the DM's looking for players

I'd like to say thank you so much for making this thread, I've always thought D&D and other tapletob RPGs are so amazing but never have had people to really play with since high school so if I can find some people to play with because of this it would mean a lot to me.
Ren91
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-24 01:13:36
March 24 2013 01:12 GMT
#51
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID: Ren91
Skype Name:richard8701
Time available (GMT): 16:00-23:00 all week
Experience:DM of a simple campaign with friends just to familiarise ourselves with the rules. We played pretty loose with them though.
Additional Information: I'm 21, from the UK, I've played a bit of 3.5e, only 3 sessions though so I wouldn't say I was experienced. I've enjoyed it immensely but I'm finding it hard to get a regular group going. I also would like to be a PC rather than a GM, it can be pretty stressful when you have no idea what you're doing.
Veni Vidi Vici
deanyo
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom206 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-24 22:27:34
March 24 2013 22:27 GMT
#52
Player or DM: player
TL-ID Deanyo
Skype Name: fotmyo
Time available (EDT): 16:00-0:00 all week, often stay up till morning though (gmt, uk)
Experience: 4 or so games of 3.5 as a player, we all played it very loose with the rules and had a great time, dm'd a premade campaign for a 5 hour session and went well.
Additional Information: 23 from the uk, just looking for a game with a more experienced dm, finding it hard to get everyone together to play more than once a week.
twitch.tv/deanyo
system_KMP
Profile Joined May 2010
Lithuania22 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-25 17:59:35
March 25 2013 01:21 GMT
#53
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID system_KMP
Skype Name: system_kmp
Time available (CET/GMT): All week 18:00+
Experience: Quite new to the game, currently playing my first session IRL (4th edition)
Additional Information: just looking for a fun way to spend some evenings together with other roleplayers. For actual details: my English is good and if it matters - I'M 23 years old. Oh, and I'm willing to learn/adjust too any version. Cheers!
u ate my cookie?
Wartino
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands4 Posts
March 26 2013 03:40 GMT
#54
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID Wartino
Skype Name: I will provide my skype once I find a group. If you have any questions you can pm me for my skype as well.
Time available (CET/GMT): Any day between 19.00-24.00.
Experience: None
Additional Information: I have never played before, but I have always been interested. Like many others I figured this would be a good time to start playing. Many thanks for organizing this thread.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
March 26 2013 05:32 GMT
#55
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID Risen
Skype Name: n.jevs
Time available (EDT): Anytime
Experience: Fairly new, but I have played a few campaigns
Additional Information: Really enjoy tabletop gaming and want to try branching into an online form. I've played a couple roll20 dungeon delves and they were fun.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
zedeee
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany7 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-26 18:09:54
March 26 2013 18:07 GMT
#56
Player or DM: Player
TL-ID zedeee
Skype Name: haltdiegusch
Time available (CET): Rather Late (Evening/Nightish)
Experience: new to D&D but played some other PnP
Additional Information: I love PnP but I like to keep it fun (not super serious, but ofc serious in the right moments) also I'm 21 years old and in University...I'm from europe but have no problems speaking english at all, so that when in America its afternoon its already pretty late here, which is quite fitting for the time schedule (since I want to play rather late)
Vladimir_Ilyich
Profile Joined September 2012
United States17 Posts
March 26 2013 23:06 GMT
#57
Looking for two more players for wednesdays at 10:00PM PST
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-26 23:07:40
March 26 2013 23:06 GMT
#58
Curious, could we open this up to other games like Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, Whispering Vault, etc.? :D
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
March 26 2013 23:22 GMT
#59
I am pretty sure it already is, just a lot of people equate PnP with DnD and ignore anyone who tells them that other systems exist. I'd guess that most of the players with something like "have never played before" won't care in the slightest, besides maybe the setting they want to be in.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
March 26 2013 23:45 GMT
#60
I'm available Vlad. Shot you a PM as well
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech154
RuFF_SC2 95
Nina 87
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20717
Calm 2554
Mini 164
Dewaltoss 109
firebathero 95
soO 54
Bale 32
PianO 15
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever119
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift2456
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1600
fl0m1171
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu892
Other Games
summit1g3731
FrodaN1680
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck333
B2W.Neo318
ToD240
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr108
RotterdaM97
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King31
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
• Shiphtur541
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 39m
Replay Cast
2h 24m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.