• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:29
CEST 19:29
KST 02:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12957 users

Battlefield 4 - Page 7

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 62 Next
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 27 2013 09:23 GMT
#121
I hope whatever team involved in the single player isnt being taken from the multiplayer attention

WTB Urban mission with cars and sports bikes... awww yeah
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
duckii
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1017 Posts
March 27 2013 11:39 GMT
#122
he cut the leg off with a knife in 1 second? impressive :p
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
March 27 2013 12:29 GMT
#123
Were the assault rifles in BF3 sighted in at 300m? They are in this game and you could even see tracer rounds fly above the dot in the center at 100m. Maybe it's just a single player thing; I don't mind bullet drop being exaggerated like in past BF games for the sake of balance.

Anyway, game looks nice, even given that I don't care about single player. I'm still deathly afraid that they'll go off and pull off the DLC and premium shit like they did with BF3, though.
ChrisXIV
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Austria3553 Posts
March 27 2013 12:48 GMT
#124
Waiting for the multiplayer reveal, single player looks as bad as it was in BF3.
On March 27 2013 20:39 duckii wrote:
he cut the leg off with a knife in 1 second? impressive :p

After tanking AR and helicopter shots, then falling from a crumbling building with concrete on top of him that's what you find unrealistic? ^^
"Just stay on 1 base, make a lot of shit, keep attacking. It doesn't work? Keep attacking." -Chill
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
March 27 2013 13:48 GMT
#125
So they're re-releasing BF3. EA can't sink any lower
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-27 13:52:51
March 27 2013 13:51 GMT
#126
On March 27 2013 20:39 duckii wrote:
he cut the leg off with a knife in 1 second? impressive :p


if it was that easy and he would bleed out pretty quickly anyhow if they dont bandage it^^

but at least the bones are supposedly broken, otherwise you would need a bonesaw.

ive read that they want to have destructive options like in battlefield bad company 2. i think bf3 was pretty disappointing in that aspect. A step backward from bad company 2 destructionwise.
Divine-Sneaker
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1225 Posts
March 27 2013 13:58 GMT
#127
Can't possibly judge anything from a video like that yet. It looks decidedly pretty, not a bad thing given it's less blue than bf3. Sounds and models are reused from bf3, but it may simply be placeholders for things yet to be implemented.

Of course that's disregarding that it's nothing but singleplayer which is meaningless to the battlefield series.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
March 27 2013 14:20 GMT
#128
On March 27 2013 22:48 floor exercise wrote:
So they're re-releasing BF3. EA can't sink any lower

seriously

couldn't they at least revisit 2142?? that was full of really cool concepts, but it was poorly executed

this is pretty much exactly the same as 3 just repackaged a little differently. so we get to pay 60 for new maps and a stupid revamped single player mode that most people will skip over, and then another 75 for premium to get all the dlc at a discount.

i like bf3 a lot, but i dont see why i would buy this unless i had at least 4 friends who were buying it also. so dumb.

between this and simcity ea is making it really difficult to justify buying any shit they publish lately

PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
March 27 2013 14:39 GMT
#129
watched this 17 minute video about it looked awesome. But I honestly think I may buy BF 3 cause it will be cheap on origin I am sure with all the DLC packs out. +my computer will run it lol.
Maggost
Profile Joined August 2011
Venezuela296 Posts
March 27 2013 15:35 GMT
#130
I just saw the 17 minute video of Battlefield 3.5, I was expecting Battlefield 2143...
Quote
Michaels
Profile Joined August 2010
419 Posts
March 27 2013 17:52 GMT
#131
I cant wait for this, BF3 is my favorite FPS multiplayer game. I hope they put that double scope (iron sight, and zoomed scope) into the multiplayer.
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
March 29 2013 03:43 GMT
#132
So to solve the spotting problem in single player, DICE decides to give the spot all enemies around an area. Well, that's going to make campaign easy, unless they disable that stuff on harder difficulties. Then again, I never trust DICE with single player.

I prefer the light blue tint of BF3 than the grey tint in BF4, just makes the ambiance calmer. I do wonder how they are going to implement more weapons in BF4; they stopped releasing new weapons in BF3 even though we were promised new guns every expansion pack because of PS3 limitations (all the new weapons and assets after Back to Karkand were just reused).
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Divine-Sneaker
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1225 Posts
March 29 2013 14:09 GMT
#133
I'd rather they kept the stupid tints(art direction, really?) as options for people who like it that way. I personally have a way better time spotting out details and movement when it's not all a blur of one particular colour.
Hadley88
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany267 Posts
March 29 2013 14:25 GMT
#134
Looks really terrible. Who wants a Battlefield 3.1? Battlefield has already become like Call of Casual - every year a new Databaseupdate.
GaNgStaRR.ElV
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada535 Posts
March 29 2013 14:39 GMT
#135
Yeah I dunno. I like BF3, it's fun and all, but unless this is radically different i'm not biting.

My fav Battlefield was definately either BF1942 or the first modern one(was it BF2?)

BF:Vietnam was ok.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
March 29 2013 14:53 GMT
#136
Surely the reason Battlefield 3 was so popular was that it brought a whole new level of gameplay, graphics, teamwork and skill to the FPS genre.
I would rather wait another 3-4 years until that happens again than just spunk money in EAs direction for no reason.
RIP Meatloaf <3
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 30 2013 05:32 GMT
#137
Guess we should be hearing about the multiplayer on sometime saturday :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 30 2013 06:11 GMT
#138
Gonna definitely wait. No pre-order for me or even on release date.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MacDo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada69 Posts
March 30 2013 09:31 GMT
#139
No thanks, I will not pay a 60-70$game +4 DLC to play the same thing from bf3. I don't care about the singleplayer. The only reason I could change my mind if they bring back the commander and larger squad size.

I'm really tired of your **** EA...
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 30 2013 09:33 GMT
#140
On March 30 2013 18:31 MacDo wrote:
No thanks, I will not pay a 60-70$game +4 DLC to play the same thing from bf3. I don't care about the singleplayer. The only reason I could change my mind if they bring back the commander and larger squad size.

I'm really tired of your **** EA...


Well I am hoping they do that tbh. I am not sure if I will buy on day 1 yet or not until I hear more about the multiplayer. If there is no improvements (ie exact same as BF3) then I will probably not get it either.

If they improved squad size or brought back commander and some other cool features I will probably get it. Really depends and that is why I am so curious about it.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM932
TKL 359
IndyStarCraft 236
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 932
ByuN 381
TKL 359
IndyStarCraft 236
Reynor 177
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47049
Calm 2907
actioN 154
firebathero 146
Shuttle 64
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Pusan 23
soO 22
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 20
Aegong 18
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10242
Dendi1039
Counter-Strike
fl0m5745
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1394
Liquid`Hasu364
MindelVK8
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1882
FrodaN1283
B2W.Neo700
Beastyqt680
olofmeister469
Mlord452
Khaldor451
KnowMe299
crisheroes195
Livibee133
ToD87
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick274
BasetradeTV181
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 36
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• niya90s 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach63
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV547
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1476
Other Games
• Shiphtur689
• imaqtpie543
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 31m
OSC
5h 31m
Replay Cast
5h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.