• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8996 users

MLP: Minecraft - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 48 Next All
If you're going to troll in this thread, at least be creative about it.
AgonyOfLife
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany26 Posts
December 16 2011 16:29 GMT
#181
Heya everpony.

I got a message from the server-provider. It seems, the server we're currently running is located on an instable host-server and maybe that explains the random lags we encounter.
However, the server will be moved to a new and more powerful host-server at Saturday 17th, ~1am - 7am CET (should be Friday 7pm - Saturday 1am EST) OR Sunday ~1am-7am CET (Saturday 7pm - Sunday 1am).

Yes, I know, it's not a very convenient time for some of you but I can't change the time and I'm certain, you'll find something else in the downtime.
I just hope that'll remove the server-instabilities and we all can enjoy a lag-less experience of breaking blocks
A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the sea.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 21:10:25
December 16 2011 20:33 GMT
#182
Town is looking really good, here's an overhead shot a few structures that are 'missing' have just been moved to better spots so if you come in here and OMG WHERES MY STUFF we moved it just ask in game.

[image loading]

and here's an update on our town plans

[image loading]

planned roads are NOT exact just the general area we want them.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 16 2011 23:17 GMT
#183
We had some drama today, someone wasnt on for over a week and we removed their building because it was in the way of town hall and it was before Cane had the mod that allows him to cut and paste blocks on the map.

Now here's the story, if you're one of the people we had to do this to, just let us know we'll give you your blocks back we didn't do this out of spite or anything. Just it was in the way of town, if your stuff is missing most likely we moved it, if we did have to take it down we'll give you all your shit back seriously. This doesn't have to be a big ordeal.

Said person decided to TNT another building that we hadnt taken down/moved yet because we are still waiting on a response then lied about it ._. this was completely unnecessary we were probably going to take it down or move it anyways. Hell we probably would have let them TNT it just for the fun of it if they had just asked.

TL;DR be nice, love and tolerance all that stuff, if we had to mess with your building just ask it's probably still in tact somewhere and we can move it for you. If not we'll give you your blocks back and probably even help you rebuild it.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 16 2011 23:24 GMT
#184
Server moving

The server will be moving to a new physical machine, so I will be running backups to ensure everything gets saved. Server will be down until further notice.
TL+ Member
Natsumar
Profile Joined March 2011
United States91 Posts
December 17 2011 03:06 GMT
#185
I'd love to join this server if still possible.

ign: Natsumar
Woah guys, this is where it gets tricky. Because right now we're behind in every conceivable aspect [...] The only thing we're not behind in is micro. Right? We got tons of that shit.
Taviscratch
Profile Joined December 2011
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 07:48:09
December 17 2011 07:45 GMT
#186
So when the server came back up, spawn protection was off.

Camail and potmilk made this:
[image loading]
potmilk
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada87 Posts
December 17 2011 07:47 GMT
#187
^^ I Helped make it too =)
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 17 2011 08:00 GMT
#188
I laughed for almost five minutes, poor Frek
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 10:06:47
December 17 2011 10:04 GMT
#189
Those town plans look pretty cool, I lucked out when I half randomly chose my house position, its close to the town but not too close to be in the way of anything atm :p

except for that tiny bridge at the front but if that has to go so be it, only took like 3 seconds to make hehe

edit: one random question, can we all donate stuff into Aranarth's storage or is that for something in particular?
Paint it bright and bold.
Syndic
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland18 Posts
December 17 2011 10:17 GMT
#190
On December 17 2011 16:45 Taviscratch wrote:
So when the server came back up, spawn protection was off.

Camail and potmilk made this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


that is awesome :D
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
December 17 2011 12:18 GMT
#191
So about that main road: what are we making it out of? I'd like to suggest stone bricks, I think they look the best for a road. I also have an absolute shit ton of stone made and am still making more that I can donate to the cause.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 15:46:26
December 17 2011 15:45 GMT
#192
On December 17 2011 19:04 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Those town plans look pretty cool, I lucked out when I half randomly chose my house position, its close to the town but not too close to be in the way of anything atm :p

except for that tiny bridge at the front but if that has to go so be it, only took like 3 seconds to make hehe

edit: one random question, can we all donate stuff into Aranarth's storage or is that for something in particular?


that's town storage he just built it

On December 17 2011 21:18 Whitewing wrote:
So about that main road: what are we making it out of? I'd like to suggest stone bricks, I think they look the best for a road. I also have an absolute shit ton of stone made and am still making more that I can donate to the cause.


Stone bricks for the most part, big thoroughfares will probably be 4 wide while side connectors will be a normal 2 also main roads might have edges to them and lanterns etc. We're trying to find if theres a mod to extend light range so we won't have to have five million torches everywhere to stop spawning.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
December 17 2011 23:15 GMT
#193
Any stone brick or smooth stone (to make stone brick) that you need, feel free to come to my mine and take some from the chest labeled "stone". There's a ton of it in there.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
December 18 2011 00:06 GMT
#194
So... you guys should totally make a video-tour of Liquestria for us non-minecrafters sometime! I'd love to see how you ponies have been spending all your time away from IRC.

From what I can see in the pictures, it's probably a good thing I didn't join in. I'd probably just end up ashamed of my meager architecture skills. The christmas tree is pwetty!
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
December 18 2011 10:11 GMT
#195
I should be really sad that all of my work from this week is completely underground and unseeable by a screen shot and...wait, ya that does make me sad .

But for the main roads I want to talk to Cane a bit more about width, I think the entirety of the main road should be four blocks wide. If they are meager 2lane roads most people will just take normal shortcuts. I'll probably stop working on my giant hole to the center of the earth tomorrow and make some mock ups.

Oh, and Iron Pick #28 met an unfortunate fate in The Hole. We lose a lot of great picks that way....RIP.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 19 2011 21:03 GMT
#196
On December 18 2011 09:06 DuB phool wrote:
So... you guys should totally make a video-tour of Liquestria for us non-minecrafters sometime! I'd love to see how you ponies have been spending all your time away from IRC.

From what I can see in the pictures, it's probably a good thing I didn't join in. I'd probably just end up ashamed of my meager architecture skills. The christmas tree is pwetty!


There's more to the game than architecture. =) There's gathering materials by mining, logging, or hunting down monsters; crafting useful items and keeping the tool chests stocked; farming to keep our food supply up. Though it is true -- most of the game is in constructing things, and I don't know how much I'd recommend Minecraft if you don't have any interest in actually making things.

Still, if you ever decided to drop by, we'd welcome you.



I'll be updating the OP today with more news. Should be something up in a few hours.
TL+ Member
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
December 19 2011 21:25 GMT
#197
I was thinking since no one has claimed the foundation on the mountain to the southwest I think we should build a castle or something there. I would be glad to help since I now find my house to be done.

What do you think about that Commitee Mark Crusaders?
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 19 2011 21:53 GMT
#198
On December 20 2011 06:25 Jhuyt wrote:
I was thinking since no one has claimed the foundation on the mountain to the southwest I think we should build a castle or something there. I would be glad to help since I now find my house to be done.

What do you think about that Commitee Mark Crusaders?


The problem with that mountain (and possibly one of the reasons whoever began construction up there stopped working on it) is that it's so close to the build ceiling that you can't really do anything big. We'll have to lower the mountain a bit if we want to make anything with a spire or tower.

Still, that's quite doable. The main reasons nothing has been built up there is 1) someone started a foundation there, clearly intending to build something, and we didn't want to step on their toes, and 2) nobody's had a great idea for what to put there yet.

At this point I think we might as well give up on expecting whomever made the foundation to come back to finish it. It's pretty much been like this since day one. So we're crossing off point 1 and focusing on 2. In other words, if anyone has some great ideas for the place, let's freaking do it already.
TL+ Member
drivec
Profile Joined May 2009
United States354 Posts
December 19 2011 23:16 GMT
#199
was working a little bit on lowering the mountain but its slow going
starcraft is chess at warp speed
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 23:28:55
December 19 2011 23:27 GMT
#200
My airship is basically done, might add some bed's or something to the inside of it, but since there will be nothing connecting it to the ground, it's mostly there for looks/pegasi. It might fit in the "something low profile" area.

edit: or if you want to move it back to where it was, I think it would look nice.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
Rex 49
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1319
Bisu 734
Horang2 577
Jaedong 563
actioN 433
BeSt 422
Soulkey 349
Hyuk 316
Soma 306
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
Larva 230
Hyun 225
Stork 210
Mong 193
Rush 187
Shine 120
hero 82
PianO 80
Pusan 75
Free 73
910 70
Last 70
Shinee 61
Mind 59
Mini 54
Yoon 41
ZerO 39
sorry 30
Sexy 29
Sharp 29
HiyA 27
sSak 26
Bale 26
Zeus 24
ZergMaN 23
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe256
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1290
shoxiejesuss1139
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King259
Other Games
gofns42745
singsing1767
Pyrionflax169
DeMusliM166
KnowMe147
Livibee132
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV27
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur388
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
18m
Patches Events
5h 18m
The PondCast
23h 18m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.