• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:05
CEST 08:05
KST 15:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9457 users

[TL Battlefield 3] Let's Play~!! - Page 12

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
October 31 2011 01:40 GMT
#221
Applied under this same nick, not sure if I'm meant to state it here or not.

On October 31 2011 07:24 Josri wrote:
Personally I don't really like conquest. I much rather have team deathmatch or rush objectives. Anyone else feel this way?


Conquest is the original Battlefield game mode, as a fairly old school BF player I love it. Haven't even tried TD yet and I don't have high expectations out of it. Rush tends to be frustrating as an attacker and a easy win as a defender in most matches. I'd say I play Conq 90% of the time.
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
October 31 2011 14:50 GMT
#222
On October 31 2011 10:40 Vaelone wrote:
Applied under this same nick, not sure if I'm meant to state it here or not.

Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 07:24 Josri wrote:
Personally I don't really like conquest. I much rather have team deathmatch or rush objectives. Anyone else feel this way?


Conquest is the original Battlefield game mode, as a fairly old school BF player I love it. Haven't even tried TD yet and I don't have high expectations out of it. Rush tends to be frustrating as an attacker and a easy win as a defender in most matches. I'd say I play Conq 90% of the time.

As a BF n00b whose first BF game was BC2, I have to say that I like Rush the best. It just feels much more like an actual battlefield, with actual front lines and "behind the lines" action. Plus ninja bombing sites with your squad respawning on you to defend is amazingly fun. Conquest just feels too much like a giant clusterfark, with vehicles and aircraft everywhere, and no semblance of an actual "front line" or even objectives, really. Sure, there are capture points, but they change hands so easily to something like a rambo tank when noone nearby decided to play engineer, or just a squad respawning on another solo rambo when noone else happens to be nearby. Then suddenly you have 15 people spawning in behind you, and you counter by running forward into their now mostly empty capture points and returning the favor. Just too hectic and rambo-esque, and vehicles are inherently more powerful because there is much less firepower to focus on any one spot, because there isn't any kind of front line.
malaki
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany80 Posts
October 31 2011 15:11 GMT
#223
On October 31 2011 08:19 irninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 08:08 malaki wrote:
I opened a new TL platoon,
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241032495422/

anyone can join and no one will be kicked out


We needed a EU platoon. Nice



can you add it to the first page so eu players can join
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
October 31 2011 15:25 GMT
#224
On November 01 2011 00:11 malaki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 08:19 irninja wrote:
On October 31 2011 08:08 malaki wrote:
I opened a new TL platoon,
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241032495422/

anyone can join and no one will be kicked out


We needed a EU platoon. Nice



can you add it to the first page so eu players can join


Shouldn't we name it EU-TL platoon, then?
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
altered
Profile Joined March 2008
Switzerland646 Posts
October 31 2011 16:23 GMT
#225
On October 31 2011 08:08 malaki wrote:
I opened a new TL platoon,
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241032495422/

anyone can join and no one will be kicked out


Very nice thx, i applied. my nick is xX_Cloon_Xx. cu all in the battlefield
Does Flash dream of electric Romeo?
Josri
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands219 Posts
October 31 2011 18:41 GMT
#226
Should totally make it a squad dm server
malaki
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany80 Posts
October 31 2011 19:50 GMT
#227
On November 01 2011 03:41 Josri wrote:
Should totally make it a squad dm server


i like DM more too, but I think conquest is better for such a big community server
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
October 31 2011 19:55 GMT
#228
yesterday i was able to play solo on the server and fly around with the choppers a bit, today i cant, it always says that 1 more needs to join
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-31 20:10:48
October 31 2011 19:55 GMT
#229
I was just randomly kicked. I applied for the second platoon as PuzzledPanda. I don't get good latency to the TL server so I can't really play on it much though.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
malaki
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany80 Posts
October 31 2011 19:58 GMT
#230
On November 01 2011 04:55 LaNague wrote:
yesterday i was able to play solo on the server and fly around with the choppers a bit, today i cant, it always says that 1 more needs to join


lol =) the maps I played I could always get into a chopper and jet with just waiting a few minutes

the pilots seemed to crash all the time =)
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
October 31 2011 20:01 GMT
#231
On November 01 2011 04:58 malaki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 04:55 LaNague wrote:
yesterday i was able to play solo on the server and fly around with the choppers a bit, today i cant, it always says that 1 more needs to join


lol =) the maps I played I could always get into a chopper and jet with just waiting a few minutes

the pilots seemed to crash all the time =)




well, i am horrible, i rather not ruin a whole round for 31 other players
malaki
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany80 Posts
October 31 2011 20:21 GMT
#232
On November 01 2011 05:01 LaNague wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 04:58 malaki wrote:
On November 01 2011 04:55 LaNague wrote:
yesterday i was able to play solo on the server and fly around with the choppers a bit, today i cant, it always says that 1 more needs to join


lol =) the maps I played I could always get into a chopper and jet with just waiting a few minutes

the pilots seemed to crash all the time =)




well, i am horrible, i rather not ruin a whole round for 31 other players


who cares as long as you have fun :D
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
October 31 2011 22:13 GMT
#233
On November 01 2011 04:55 Ben... wrote:
I was just randomly kicked. I applied for the second platoon as PuzzledPanda. I don't get good latency to the TL server so I can't really play on it much though.


It happens, me and a couple of other people got kicked from the second platoon for no reason, at least not explained to me.
We make signature, then defense it.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 01 2011 01:22 GMT
#234
I'm done with the TL server if the map is still in rotation.
The server rubber-bands a lot and I generally don't care because it's not so bad. But there has been countless complaints about how terrible Tehran Highway is in terms of lag. It rubber-bands at least every 3 seconds and its unbearable, practically tarnishing any actual enjoyment from it.

Please remove it, every other map is fine, that map is just atrocious.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
November 01 2011 01:39 GMT
#235
On November 01 2011 10:22 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm done with the TL server if the map is still in rotation.
The server rubber-bands a lot and I generally don't care because it's not so bad. But there has been countless complaints about how terrible Tehran Highway is in terms of lag. It rubber-bands at least every 3 seconds and its unbearable, practically tarnishing any actual enjoyment from it.

Please remove it, every other map is fine, that map is just atrocious.
I haven't had issues on 32 player with Tehran Highway but on 64 player it is horrible. You'll be running from a tank, it'll rubber band you back 10 feet then the tank will kill you. It's super frustrating.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 01 2011 01:47 GMT
#236
Youre the first that I've ever met who has no trouble with Tehran Highway at all.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
AeonStrife
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States918 Posts
November 01 2011 02:02 GMT
#237
I applied for the second platoon. If you guys have room for the first one, I would love to join it. I plan on playing consistently.
Whats worse...US Poltics or SC2 Balance Talks...
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
November 01 2011 02:05 GMT
#238
On November 01 2011 10:47 Torte de Lini wrote:
Youre the first that I've ever met who has no trouble with Tehran Highway at all.


i have zero issues with lag on tehran apart from when a server is dicky.

thats with 32 players or 64.

however i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE rush on that map. i havent even seen the second base on rush.

but i love conquest on that map..

Forever ZeNEX.
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 03:38:13
November 01 2011 03:35 GMT
#239
dear irninja


instant vehicle respawns: if its annoying for me to not be able to kill or disable land vehicles while in a jet because im constantly having to maintain air control then i'm sure its extremely rage inducing for people on the ground who are trying to capture points and that tank they killed is replaced ASAP

I mean i loVE dogfights, but i also love being rewarded by being able to create windows where there are no enemy jets so i can rocketpod dive bomb that mobile AA thats constantly beeping at me from the safety of the outskirts of their base

plz remove insta respawn vehicles

love teivospylol
hihihi
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
November 01 2011 03:40 GMT
#240
On November 01 2011 12:35 askTeivospy wrote:
dear irninja


instant vehicle respawns: if its annoying for me to not be able to kill or disable land vehicles while in a jet because im constantly having to maintain air control then i'm sure its extremely rage inducing for people on the ground who are trying to capture points and that tank they killed is replaced ASAP

I mean i loVE dogfights, but i also love being rewarded by being able to create windows where there are no enemy jets so i can rocketpod dive bomb that mobile AA thats constantly beeping at me from the safety of the outskirts of their base

plz remove insta respawn vehicles

love teivospylol

I agree. The point of jets seems to be to deal with (in this order) enemy jets > enemy choppers > enemy armor. With instant respawn, you spend all day dogfighting and don't really accomplish anything as for as overall game progress is concerned
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 55m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.