• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10947 users

Path of Exile - Page 49

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Rad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States935 Posts
August 23 2011 12:53 GMT
#961
Ooooooh yeeeeah woke up, checked my phone, found an invite in my email. Going to be a good day? Hopefully, now I gotta drive 1.5 hours to work, work, and drive back, all while knowing I've got PoE waiting for me when I get back :D

Will come back and share some keys here if/when I get them, of course.
Dagobert
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands1858 Posts
August 23 2011 12:57 GMT
#962
All invites I ever get are phishing attempts, trying to lure me with the ominous World of Warcraft expansion "Rage of the Firelands". Of course I don't even have a WoW account (in turn, defying all of Blizzard's efforts to get me hooked, sending me 7-day and 30-day trials). Meh. could use a good Diablo clone right now.
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 23 2011 14:14 GMT
#963
Congrats to NotSorry and Rad! What are your in-game names in case we run into each other?

And yeah you should report all problems you have with the game - that's what closed beta is with such a low population is for really.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
August 23 2011 16:51 GMT
#964
yep, we who got in are incredibly lucky. there are never more than 200 players online at once.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 23 2011 17:49 GMT
#965
On August 23 2011 20:30 zany_001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 16:44 NotSorry wrote:
for some reason I get dropped from server like literally every 2-3mins anyone else having problems


Edit: restarted comp/router, comp now running on bare min programs, still happening. Seems completely random, happens in town just standing there, out in the field fighting, while spamming spells, while using only auto attack. So don't believe it's a bug, most likely some kind of conflict between my set up and the server's.

You should still let the devs know in the beta bug reports section, as it may be a bug, and they'll want to make sure their game works with many systems and setups.


Yea we figured it out last night was a conflict between my router's settings and the ports they use for the game so just had to make a few quick changes and all good.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
walletwaffle
Profile Joined January 2011
67 Posts
August 23 2011 19:07 GMT
#966
On August 23 2011 11:15 kilgore wrote:
Is GGG still giving out beta keys, aside from the ones on the timer? It seems like it's a lot easier to get a key now, but I'm having trouble pinning one down.


A few of the devs are at PAX Prime this week so the only extra keys that will be given out in the near future will probably be there. If you live in Seattle, go get a beta key! Plus, they will be showing off PvP there as well.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 23 2011 21:29 GMT
#967
So first thoughts on beta:

There are fucking dead babies in the fields, damn this island does not fuck around. Monster's AI still not where I would like it to be, they love to bunch up for aoe and get stuck on corners. I feel potions are a bit too powerful I've been literally running around grabbing 20+ mobs at a time just tanking them with the health flask then dropping a few aoes to kill them all with no risk of dying at any point, with a witch. Still not sure how I feel about the lack of a "true" currency in the game
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
August 23 2011 23:01 GMT
#968
And you were in danger of dying on normal difficulty in Diablo 2?
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 23 2011 23:43 GMT
#969
On August 24 2011 08:01 -Archangel- wrote:
And you were in danger of dying on normal difficulty in Diablo 2?


Yes if you ran around gathering 20+ mobs with a sorc tanking them all you had a very good chance of dying.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
lu_cid
Profile Joined April 2008
United States428 Posts
August 23 2011 23:55 GMT
#970
On August 24 2011 06:29 NotSorry wrote:
So first thoughts on beta:

There are fucking dead babies in the fields, damn this island does not fuck around. Monster's AI still not where I would like it to be, they love to bunch up for aoe and get stuck on corners. I feel potions are a bit too powerful I've been literally running around grabbing 20+ mobs at a time just tanking them with the health flask then dropping a few aoes to kill them all with no risk of dying at any point, with a witch. Still not sure how I feel about the lack of a "true" currency in the game


Witch is the most OP class right now. Are you playing HC?
Hartlin
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada33 Posts
August 24 2011 00:26 GMT
#971
Willing to trade a beta key for SC2 coaching lessons. I play Zerg. If this isn't allowed, please ignore or remove my post. I'm an Alpha Tester for the game, so I feel like I have some reasonable credibility

If you're interested, post with your details, ranking, and what you can offer.

Thanks!
Hartlin
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada33 Posts
August 24 2011 00:27 GMT
#972
On August 24 2011 06:29 NotSorry wrote:
So first thoughts on beta:

There are fucking dead babies in the fields, damn this island does not fuck around. Monster's AI still not where I would like it to be, they love to bunch up for aoe and get stuck on corners. I feel potions are a bit too powerful I've been literally running around grabbing 20+ mobs at a time just tanking them with the health flask then dropping a few aoes to kill them all with no risk of dying at any point, with a witch. Still not sure how I feel about the lack of a "true" currency in the game


The game gets pretty tough and the monsters quite strong as you get into Merciless
zoL
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
August 24 2011 00:35 GMT
#973
Hartlin is legit, #2 on default ladder. Also got like 5th in lvling contest and started late!
Hartlin
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada33 Posts
August 24 2011 00:39 GMT
#974
On August 24 2011 09:35 zoL wrote:
Hartlin is legit, #2 on default ladder. Also got like 5th in lvling contest and started late!


Thanks for the vouch
ShivaN
Profile Joined January 2007
United States933 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-24 00:55:49
August 24 2011 00:54 GMT
#975
He also gave me my beta key in one of his giveaways! Much <3

I could give you SC2 lessons, I've been top diamond/masters since beta, but sadly I play terran and don't know shit about zerg hehe. ^^
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 24 2011 01:49 GMT
#976
On August 24 2011 08:55 lu_cid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 06:29 NotSorry wrote:
So first thoughts on beta:

There are fucking dead babies in the fields, damn this island does not fuck around. Monster's AI still not where I would like it to be, they love to bunch up for aoe and get stuck on corners. I feel potions are a bit too powerful I've been literally running around grabbing 20+ mobs at a time just tanking them with the health flask then dropping a few aoes to kill them all with no risk of dying at any point, with a witch. Still not sure how I feel about the lack of a "true" currency in the game


Witch is the most OP class right now. Are you playing HC?


Yea HC only thing worth playing
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
sOvrn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States678 Posts
August 24 2011 01:50 GMT
#977
Just got invited today and it's awesome!

I'm playing a ranger and got to act 2, which looks really nice. I'm hearing things about bows being UP atm, but so far my ranger is kicking mega ass.
My favorites: Terran - Maru // Protoss - SoS // Zerg - soO ~~~ fighting!
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 24 2011 01:57 GMT
#978
I don't think they're underpowered, I'm a ranger a well, I just think they might take the most effort or are the most difficult to play especially in hardcore. Someone was complaining about having to kite all the time with Ranger... wellllll fuckin' obviously dude. I really like that about ranger.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 24 2011 03:24 GMT
#979
the issue with rangers late game is a lack of a strong aoe to abuse the clumping of monsters which makes the game too easy for classes like witch with strong aoe spamming abilities
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Rad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States935 Posts
August 24 2011 04:59 GMT
#980
This game is just too good so far. It's got some really forward thinking concepts, but at the same time, it takes diablo 2's structure and refines refines refines. If I knew nothing about diablo 3, I would have pictured this game as what I'd want out of diablo 3 (not just the graphics, which are amazing, but some other aspects of the game).

Not sure what I'm able to discuss atm and too busy playing to read through the NDA, but I'm highly impressed. I've been looking forward to diablo 3 since diablo 2 came out, seriously, it's been my number 1 most anticipated game for so long, but this game is already showing to be a serious competitor. If both are equally good, I'll be set on gaming for a long time.

Right now I'm Laiz and Scai on standard ladder. I'll probably jump on HC at some point but I wanted my main focus right now to be on learning the game, finding bugs, and giving feedback without the stress of HC. Soon though...

As a note, IMO, compared to games in recent memory, the atmosphere in this game is only rivaled by Demon's Souls. So impressed.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
Replay Cast
5h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.