• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6215 users

Path of Exile - Page 48

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
August 21 2011 22:39 GMT
#941
On August 22 2011 07:35 zoL wrote:
Still no post :O guess I picked a bad time :x


If he didn't PM you yet, it's been used. Thank god, I hope all the betakey whiners leave the thread now for some actual info.
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
August 21 2011 22:41 GMT
#942
On August 21 2011 00:00 dust7 wrote:
I made a 18 minutes gameplay video.

Ultra high quality version, I recommend this one:
[url blocked]

Youtube version:


Heres a picture of the new UI:
http://grindinggear.com/poeinventorymockup.jpg

Also, I could not resist to make this picture:
http://h3.abload.de/img/anyquestions2scy7.jpg

enjoy


Graphics are awesome and I love the comparison picture

Still, you should've picked a more epic area to show us. That one was pretty bland, like the crypt or something in Diablo 2.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
zoL
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
August 21 2011 22:51 GMT
#943
I'll see about recording some merciless Hardcore. Not sure if I will get permission from Chris to post it since there is still a NDA. I only play in a 2 person party with my friend. I am a marauder and he is a ranger. Dont think there is much high level party play videos posted yet.
UbiNax
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark381 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 07:33:35
August 22 2011 07:32 GMT
#944
On August 22 2011 07:51 zoL wrote:
I'll see about recording some merciless Hardcore. Not sure if I will get permission from Chris to post it since there is still a NDA. I only play in a 2 person party with my friend. I am a marauder and he is a ranger. Dont think there is much high level party play videos posted yet.


That sounds great! hopefully he will aprove of this, since i've seen many streams and VODs out there with beta footage

PS: Damn i woke up too late to get a chance with that key :D oh well thanks a ton for giving us the chance anyways zoL!
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 22 2011 08:16 GMT
#945
I asked Chris like a week before I even got my key and he said yes so I'm pretty sure they'll let you. You just have to remind everyone that watches it's still in beta is the important thing.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Substandard
Profile Joined October 2008
Italy270 Posts
August 22 2011 08:47 GMT
#946
So, people got Zols beta keys and didn't even bother to post a thank you? Wow pretty shity behaviour.
I didn't get one but props and thank you for sharing with TL.
I'm actually fine now with waiting till the game is released or in open beta. There are so many things that still need to get implemented and playing a polished product will be that more satisfiying.
Just hope those who got in do a good job with feedback and bug reporting.
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
August 22 2011 10:13 GMT
#947
This game looks so fun! Would be nice to test it out... wish I could get in! Love this style of game, if it's half as good as d2 or torchlight I might buy it
good vibes only
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
August 22 2011 10:18 GMT
#948
On August 22 2011 19:13 Meta wrote:
This game looks so fun! Would be nice to test it out... wish I could get in! Love this style of game, if it's half as good as d2 or torchlight I might buy it

It is free. ^_^
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
August 22 2011 10:21 GMT
#949
On August 22 2011 19:18 dust7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 19:13 Meta wrote:
This game looks so fun! Would be nice to test it out... wish I could get in! Love this style of game, if it's half as good as d2 or torchlight I might buy it

It is free. ^_^

Then he'll pay money to support the game :p I usually do that type of thing with free games that I REALLY like.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 10:35:06
August 22 2011 10:26 GMT
#950
Yes, me too. I'm gonne buy useless crap from the cosmetic item store for at least 30$, just because the devs are so awesome.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/4166/page/1

"Beta key granted"

On August 22 2011 07:41 Kurr wrote:
Still, you should've picked a more epic area to show us. That one was pretty bland, like the crypt or something in Diablo 2.

But this is my favourite area from the game in terms of graphics.
Goatlust88
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia69 Posts
August 22 2011 10:40 GMT
#951
I'm loving the art style for this game. I will definitely be checking this out as soon as I can.
ShivaN
Profile Joined January 2007
United States933 Posts
August 22 2011 23:24 GMT
#952
Congrats to CharlieMurphy on your PoE beta key, assuming it's the one from TL.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 23 2011 01:47 GMT
#953
FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAR!!!!!



Literally fucking yelling at the top of my lungs so goddamn excited!!!!
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
kilgore
Profile Joined August 2010
United States46 Posts
August 23 2011 02:15 GMT
#954
Is GGG still giving out beta keys, aside from the ones on the timer? It seems like it's a lot easier to get a key now, but I'm having trouble pinning one down.
"Every time Glenn Beck cries, a mosquito get's its wings." - The Sklar brothers
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 23 2011 02:21 GMT
#955
finally got lucky with the vet timer and got mine just a moment ago
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
kilgore
Profile Joined August 2010
United States46 Posts
August 23 2011 02:23 GMT
#956
On August 23 2011 11:21 NotSorry wrote:
finally got lucky with the vet timer and got mine just a moment ago



grats, if they give you some to give out you should post on TL forums.
"Every time Glenn Beck cries, a mosquito get's its wings." - The Sklar brothers
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 23 2011 02:24 GMT
#957
yea still in a few more contest if I get any they will be for TL
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Rain.cz
Profile Joined July 2010
Czech Republic227 Posts
August 23 2011 06:40 GMT
#958
If anyone wants, i would exchange my acc for Red Orchestra 2. Pm if interested, ignore if not.
I'm in Golden league, don't take my opinions seriously
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-23 08:30:49
August 23 2011 07:44 GMT
#959
for some reason I get dropped from server like literally every 2-3mins anyone else having problems


Edit: restarted comp/router, comp now running on bare min programs, still happening. Seems completely random, happens in town just standing there, out in the field fighting, while spamming spells, while using only auto attack. So don't believe it's a bug, most likely some kind of conflict between my set up and the server's.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
August 23 2011 11:30 GMT
#960
On August 23 2011 16:44 NotSorry wrote:
for some reason I get dropped from server like literally every 2-3mins anyone else having problems


Edit: restarted comp/router, comp now running on bare min programs, still happening. Seems completely random, happens in town just standing there, out in the field fighting, while spamming spells, while using only auto attack. So don't believe it's a bug, most likely some kind of conflict between my set up and the server's.

You should still let the devs know in the beta bug reports section, as it may be a bug, and they'll want to make sure their game works with many systems and setups.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 179
ProTech120
ViBE113
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15480
Rain 1540
GuemChi 900
Artosis 700
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever459
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox844
Mew2King90
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 489
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• davetesta23
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra575
• Shiphtur389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 57m
INu's Battles
9h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 57m
OSC
21h 12m
Replay Cast
21h 57m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.