• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7164 users

Path of Exile - Page 46

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Rad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States935 Posts
August 21 2011 02:00 GMT
#901
omg how did i not get that again
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
August 21 2011 02:01 GMT
#902
On August 21 2011 11:00 zoL wrote:
Getting pretty upset with all the PM's and post complaining about how I am giving MY keys away for free. 4HTTJ-

I sat my ass down for 4 hours without stopping.
I turned down offers of $50 for a key. 7M3RK-
I didnt give them to 10000 random people whose been begging in PM's.

This is how I am going to do it.
This is how I got my key! GWKNN-
If you dont like it then you can just wait to see your name on the timer.

Now if any bots get that one, then they deserve it! 354BT

GL and I might post the last one tomorrow.


Damn it!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Perfect Assassin
Profile Joined August 2009
Mexico56 Posts
August 21 2011 02:01 GMT
#903
man that was so fast damn.
With fire justice is served
xulsc123
Profile Joined August 2011
15 Posts
August 21 2011 02:02 GMT
#904
ALREADY TAKEN. ugh
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
August 21 2011 02:02 GMT
#905
Lol, so slow guys, so slow.
Chance favors the prepared mind.
zoL
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
August 21 2011 02:04 GMT
#906
btw it does not show me who gets them or I would tell you guys, sucks for u few ppl who have been really trying hard =/
Powster
Profile Joined April 2010
United States650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 02:06:01
August 21 2011 02:05 GMT
#907
WTF...... I went to use the bathroom for a minute and thats when he happened to post it..

I even went to see when he posted the last 2 keys to try to figure out if he posts like at an exact hour or in the middle of an hour or what.. So I would focus on f5ing more around that time..

First key 16:12
Second Key 06:12
Third Key....... 11:00 WTF :/
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
August 21 2011 02:06 GMT
#908
Why did I have to pee in such a crucial moment ??
baah I probably wouldn't have been the first anyway.
glhf for the one who got it
xulsc123
Profile Joined August 2011
15 Posts
August 21 2011 02:06 GMT
#909
On August 21 2011 11:02 Pufftrees wrote:
Lol, so slow guys, so slow.

I was trusting an auto refresher to notify me when zoL makes a post. I didn't realize that it had stalled so I wasn't refreshing the page. This is gg. good luck all on the last key, this game is far not worth any more of my time. See you all in Diablo 3.
Rad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States935 Posts
August 21 2011 02:08 GMT
#910
On August 21 2011 11:00 zoL wrote:
Getting pretty upset with all the PM's and post complaining about how I am giving MY keys away for free. 4HTTJ-

I sat my ass down for 4 hours without stopping.
I turned down offers of $50 for a key. 7M3RK-
I didnt give them to 10000 random people whose been begging in PM's.

This is how I am going to do it.
This is how I got my key! GWKNN-
If you dont like it then you can just wait to see your name on the timer.

Now if any bots get that one, then they deserve it! 354BT

GL and I might post the last one tomorrow.


Unfortunately, though my previous points were right, I have to give a nod to xulsc123 for saying it would be bot-able. Even without knowing you'd write the whole paragraph, anyone who wrote a bot that scans for combo of uppercase + digits would match that If I were to write a bot to scan an unknown format, I'd only be able to confidently scan for a) the exact key format, and b) the first 4 instances of 5 uppercase + digit combos, and it would have matched your paragraph =/

With how fast someone got it, I gotta imagine it was botted, like the last one. If it wasn't, then cool, grats on someone being faster, but man I did that fast
xulsc123
Profile Joined August 2011
15 Posts
August 21 2011 02:09 GMT
#911
On August 21 2011 11:08 Rad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 11:00 zoL wrote:
Getting pretty upset with all the PM's and post complaining about how I am giving MY keys away for free. 4HTTJ-

I sat my ass down for 4 hours without stopping.
I turned down offers of $50 for a key. 7M3RK-
I didnt give them to 10000 random people whose been begging in PM's.

This is how I am going to do it.
This is how I got my key! GWKNN-
If you dont like it then you can just wait to see your name on the timer.

Now if any bots get that one, then they deserve it! 354BT

GL and I might post the last one tomorrow.


Unfortunately, though my previous points were right, I have to give a nod to xulsc123 for saying it would be bot-able. Even without knowing you'd write the whole paragraph, anyone who wrote a bot that scans for combo of uppercase + digits would match that If I were to write a bot to scan an unknown format, I'd only be able to confidently scan for a) the exact key format, and b) the first 4 instances of 5 uppercase + digit combos, and it would have matched your paragraph =/

With how fast someone got it, I gotta imagine it was botted, like the last one. If it wasn't, then cool, grats on someone being faster, but man I did that fast


I smiled.
walletwaffle
Profile Joined January 2011
67 Posts
August 21 2011 02:23 GMT
#912
zoL, it makes me sad to see that people are giving you crap.

Are there any holes in your gear? I am a few levels above you in hardcore and might have stuff you can use.
zoL
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-21 02:34:07
August 21 2011 02:32 GMT
#913
On August 21 2011 11:23 walletwaffle wrote:
Are there any holes in your gear? I am a few levels above you in hardcore and might have stuff you can use.


Im trying to beat merciless on my first char without having to trade for any gear. Thanks for the offer tho. Which toon is yours?
CRK
Profile Joined May 2009
United States8 Posts
August 21 2011 03:01 GMT
#914
Zol, I wouldnt worry about it one bit. they are your keys to give away as you desire, period. End of story man!
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 21 2011 03:35 GMT
#915
http://www.twitch.tv/ixcadenza

streaming lvl 6 ranger currently o.o
Everyone needs a nemesis.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 21 2011 04:20 GMT
#916
On August 21 2011 10:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why are there so many people who will never come back to teamliquid here.

because word got out that people were giving away keys on here on the POE forums
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 21 2011 04:22 GMT
#917
On August 21 2011 11:06 xulsc123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 11:02 Pufftrees wrote:
Lol, so slow guys, so slow.

I was trusting an auto refresher to notify me when zoL makes a post. I didn't realize that it had stalled so I wasn't refreshing the page. This is gg. good luck all on the last key, this game is far not worth any more of my time. See you all in Diablo 3.

Glad to see a key wasn't wasted on you then.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
walletwaffle
Profile Joined January 2011
67 Posts
August 21 2011 04:25 GMT
#918
On August 21 2011 11:32 zoL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 11:23 walletwaffle wrote:
Are there any holes in your gear? I am a few levels above you in hardcore and might have stuff you can use.


Im trying to beat merciless on my first char without having to trade for any gear. Thanks for the offer tho. Which toon is yours?


I am Pycelle, #4 by 1 xp
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 21 2011 07:03 GMT
#919
Is anyones name in game not their TL name?
Everyone needs a nemesis.
UbiNax
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark381 Posts
August 21 2011 10:06 GMT
#920
This game looks really interesting, hope i can get the chance to test it out!
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 192
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2990
GuemChi 912
Leta 126
Terrorterran 81
Bale 42
NaDa 33
Noble 11
Snow 6
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7419
C9.Mang0286
ViBE92
Trikslyr37
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Stunt314
Other Games
• Shiphtur516
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 36m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.