• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7233 users

Path of Exile - Page 1617

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-13 16:40:22
September 13 2020 16:37 GMT
#32321
What's the clear on Ball Lightning like? I stumbled on some guides looking for builds to tweak into Crackling Lance, and the single target does seem insane which I like, haven't had that in a while. But what do you clear with? Just swap slower proj for GMP and the like?

I'm hoping to start with a strong existing Ball Lightning or Arc build using Crackling Lance instead and then at least have the option of switching back to those if Lance feels bad for whatever reason. The trees should be pretty similar other than maybe playing with some Intensity nodes. Will have to check out Raiz's race stuff, like the tankier idea even for softcore.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-13 16:56:52
September 13 2020 16:56 GMT
#32322
On September 14 2020 01:37 Duka08 wrote:
What's the clear on Ball Lightning like? I stumbled on some guides looking for builds to tweak into Crackling Lance, and the single target does seem insane which I like, haven't had that in a while. But what do you clear with? Just swap slower proj for GMP and the like?

I'm hoping to start with a strong existing Ball Lightning or Arc build using Crackling Lance instead and then at least have the option of switching back to those if Lance feels bad for whatever reason. The trees should be pretty similar other than maybe playing with some Intensity nodes. Will have to check out Raiz's race stuff, like the tankier idea even for softcore.

Yes, you can swap Slower Projectiles with GMP, but even not doing it works kinda fine one some maps.
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
September 13 2020 20:28 GMT
#32323
On September 14 2020 01:08 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2020 00:42 Espelz wrote:
On September 13 2020 23:04 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 13 2020 23:00 Espelz wrote:
On September 13 2020 22:50 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 13 2020 20:53 Espelz wrote:
Uh. Replica Atziris Foible looks pretty bonkers for RF. Like getting a second Elder belt. I could see this one being expensive... especially considering there wont really be like.. t1 life +2 fire gems amulets this league.

Think this league i`ll finally go back to my beloved totems as a starter. Might check crackling lance (probably not great on totems considering it seems to have inbuild self-cast singletarget buffs) or blazing salvo (that one i could imagine being somewhat decent on totems.

If all experiments turn out to be meh, theres always ball lightning (unless further nerfed, which it might be) or glacial cascade, which seems to have gotten a decent enough buff.

Yup, Replica Atziri's Foible is great for sustain, but since the damage change to RF it's just mediocre for damage.

As for Crackling Lance, I'm pretty convinced it'll only be reasonably strong with Intensity, so self cast only. Why? Because they buff Intensity and it has some build in Intensity as well. Also the build showcase for it was pretty misleading. While for the Hexblast showcase they only showed at 4L (i think?), the CL video they had Inpulsa, a 6L with Increased AoE + Intensity gem. Blazing Salvo and maybe even Firestorm (depends on the limit and importance of the duration based Firestorms) should work better with totems.

Depending on the patch nodes, so far my plan is either Hierophant Ball Lightning with Archmage (tanky similar to RaizQT's build he initially planned for the Gauntlet event), Crit based Hexblast selfcast Occultist with CI or a Life based Holy Relic Guardian (basically Minion attack on hit, Holy Relics can deal good damage but it's not awesome for clearing). I definitely want to play something pretty tanky and really hope they don't gut Glancing Blows. I expect changes to Life on block though (including Bone Offering).


Any reason to go hiero instead of scion /w pathfinder/inquis? The ailment immunity?


Ailment Immunity is a big one yes. Also easy life leech I think? There are probably more reasons, I've seen Scion versions on Reddit and didn't like them as much. Most of them are not really defensive, they get things like close to max dodge / spell dodge which is nice, but their mana regen just doesn't cut it for having MoM + Agnostic in situations where you take a lot of damage. Especially not because they tend to not use Unleash, which I don't see as a good idea with 2k+ mana cost per cast and multiple mana draining things.

Honestly with Harvest gone ailment immunity would be enough for me.


https://pastebin.com/8sLpvBD8 is one i thought looked neat (some rando streamer i found on the tube).
Also, with 4 charges / 3 seconds you basically cant run out of enduring mana flask ever, even on bosses.

Ailment immunity > immunity on consecrated ground only, for sure, but at least scion has that.

Worst thing on start is probably that ascendant takes so long to get online, whereas other ascendancies get juicy helpful stuff from the first lab already.

You can compare that one with mine if you want: https://pastebin.com/07XkrxDv

It's a mix of RaizQT's build (not using Unwavering Stance, Call to Arms) and my own taste. Gear is mostly just from Raiz's Gauntlet char but some things were changed, I didn't put too much thoughts in the gear myself (aside from the cluster jewels and having Life/mana/res/block capped). Possibly could afford using Omeyocan as well if waiting for Unleash seals.

I wouldn't plan on using the body armour of that guy's build for sure, in Harvest sure, but next league? Maybe for 100 Exa. ^^


Pretty sure the GG explody chest is optional, yeah .
Theres different gear sets in the POB btw. Theres two budget starter gear sets, one with uniques and one with just generic rares in it.

I dont think you need an explody chest for BL anyway. Inpulsa still exists if you really miss it.Cloak of Defiance or a decent rare will do as well.

"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
Sapaio
Profile Joined October 2017
Denmark2037 Posts
September 14 2020 09:03 GMT
#32324
Don't mind a pet for a challenge reward, but a cat. It's justt for all those cat people out there. Atleast if they made it kind of cool it would be nice, but eye patch come on. Otherwise i like the helmets compared to others in the past, would use the lion head.
GO OG
haitike
Profile Joined June 2009
Spain2744 Posts
September 14 2020 10:27 GMT
#32325
The challenge rewards are nice this league. Three helmets instead of footprints. The pet with monocle instead of cloak or horns is cool too. And I like the portal. I hope the challenges are easy like in Metamorph and Delirium. They were harder in Harvest.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 14 2020 11:52 GMT
#32326
Going for 24 is generally doable, so getting 3 helmet effects and a pet already is great. I'd love that portal effect too, but it's been a while since I bothered getting 36 challenges.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
September 14 2020 13:16 GMT
#32327
ok Crakling lance look dam nice. Will try a build around that but i'm still pretty bad at making build
n_n
haitike
Profile Joined June 2009
Spain2744 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-14 13:44:53
September 14 2020 13:21 GMT
#32328
I'm thinking now too about trying crackling lancing with the tanky build HolydaKing posted before (The agnostic, MoM hierophant, archmage and arcane cloak). I always loved Arc but the single target sucks. So maybe crackling lancing improves it (And as Duka08 said, there is always ball lightning as a fallback)
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-14 19:56:29
September 14 2020 19:54 GMT
#32329
This is the first time I try this, would this look ok ? wouldn't use archmage

it's a lvl 78 tree but the next like 8-10 points would probably be for cluster jewel

poeplanner.com
n_n
haitike
Profile Joined June 2009
Spain2744 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-14 20:36:36
September 14 2020 20:31 GMT
#32330
Now that I think about it, probably archmage is not good with Crakling lance with the in-build Intensity and constant mana spam.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 14 2020 21:12 GMT
#32331
Heh, 2 mentions of Necromancer + Mistress of Sacrifice mentions in the markov chain of the patch notes. https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/isu49q/what_happens_when_you_let_an_algorithm_write_the/
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
September 14 2020 22:31 GMT
#32332
On September 15 2020 05:31 haitike wrote:
Now that I think about it, probably archmage is not good with Crakling lance with the in-build Intensity and constant mana spam.

I keep going back and forth in my build brainstorming. The mana-heavy hiero style will be good defensively regardless, even without Archmage. It's just going to take some testing to see if Crackling Lance feels ok with Archamge at all -- like you said, if you're oom by the time the intensify is built up then maybe it feels bad, but if not or if you can choose supports that aren't so expensive maybe it will still feel ok. And then even if it feels ok with Archmage alone, does it feel ok with Archmage on top of MoM+Agnostic sapping your mana from time to time. We'll see. I think I'm committing to it regardless, and can just play around with the supports if Archmage doesn't feel good, and worst case there's always Ball Lightning as a backup.

Probably wouldn't take MoM and Agnostic until later mapping anyway when defense actually becomes important, so there will be plenty of time to see if Archmage + Crackling Lance works on its own.

https://pastebin.com/SjJDaELc This is the shitty skeleton I've got so far for leveling and such. Will worry about gear and uniques later, I might be doing a private league again so I don't want to over-commit to anything.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
September 14 2020 23:01 GMT
#32333
Co-signing the general sentiment on the challenge rewards - I've been grabbing 24 rather than 36 in SSF the past few leagues (so many portals I never use - Essence is nice/clean/minimal). Can you place pets as hideout decorations as well as following you around?

Wondering what will happen to Enduring Cry & Glancing Blows!

If anyone has some spare time, looking for feedback/tweaks on my late-Harvest Vortex/Cold Snap Raider - PoB/poe. ninja build links in here:

https://old.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/is6iyp/tweaking_a_cold_dot_raider/
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Sapaio
Profile Joined October 2017
Denmark2037 Posts
September 15 2020 02:16 GMT
#32334
Yes pets can be in your hideout as moving decoration
GO OG
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-15 04:43:42
September 15 2020 04:36 GMT
#32335
Oof, the nerf to Glancing Blows and Ball Lightning. I would have rather seen them nerf the life on block like they did with Mistress of Sacrifice, but that one will still make Bone Offering give enough recovery tbh...

I mean, I'm not surprised about most of the things except no Trickster / ED mentions which kinda sucks because all of the streamers (and many others ofc) will play that again. But then again, let's wait for the patch notes to see if all things got mentioned, last time there were a lot of things that didn't get mentioned.
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-15 07:15:37
September 15 2020 07:14 GMT
#32336
I'm trying to come up with a silly Punishment ignite build.

If I'm right about how it will work (the Punishment explosion will deal normal secondary damage, like other on-death explosions), then target-side damage stats (like "increased damage taken" or resist reduction) should double-dip on ignites inflicted by the explosions, since they'll increase both the damage of the initial hit (and therefore the overkill damage), and the damage of the subsequent ignite. I want to use this to blow up worms that have been cursed with Punishment, to maximize the overkill damage and inflict big ignites.

Since worms always die instantly when hit, that means I'm looking for any sources of target-side damage amplification that don't require hitting the target. So far, I've come up with:
  • Flammability and Ele Weakness
  • The "Covered in Ash" effect from Infernal Cry
  • The fire RR from the Delve helm mod
  • The Fire Exposure applied by the Master of Fire or Heraldry cluster jewel nodes
  • Aspect of the Spider
  • The "Nearby Enemies take 10% increased Elemental Damage" mod from Ascendant Inquisitor
  • Increased damage taken per attached brand from the Runesmith passive

Can anyone think of more that I've missed?
Sapaio
Profile Joined October 2017
Denmark2037 Posts
September 15 2020 08:17 GMT
#32337
On September 15 2020 16:14 ASoo wrote:
I'm trying to come up with a silly Punishment ignite build.

If I'm right about how it will work (the Punishment explosion will deal normal secondary damage, like other on-death explosions), then target-side damage stats (like "increased damage taken" or resist reduction) should double-dip on ignites inflicted by the explosions, since they'll increase both the damage of the initial hit (and therefore the overkill damage), and the damage of the subsequent ignite. I want to use this to blow up worms that have been cursed with Punishment, to maximize the overkill damage and inflict big ignites.

Since worms always die instantly when hit, that means I'm looking for any sources of target-side damage amplification that don't require hitting the target. So far, I've come up with:
  • Flammability and Ele Weakness
  • The "Covered in Ash" effect from Infernal Cry
  • The fire RR from the Delve helm mod
  • The Fire Exposure applied by the Master of Fire or Heraldry cluster jewel nodes
  • Aspect of the Spider
  • The "Nearby Enemies take 10% increased Elemental Damage" mod from Ascendant Inquisitor
  • Increased damage taken per attached brand from the Runesmith passive

Can anyone think of more that I've missed?


To be honest i can't follow you and I am properly missing something.
First Punishment give increased Damage on low life enemies. The worms are not on low life, they die on hit. Do they even have a life counter and can kill on them trigger overkill.
Also how does a % of the overkill damage become bigger then the original damage source.
As I said in the start i am properly missing something.
GO OG
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-15 09:46:51
September 15 2020 08:19 GMT
#32338
Btw it appears the curse on hit rings with the marks got changed to for example "Trigger Level 8/12 Assassin's Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy".

Recover Life and ES when you block mods still exist and didn't get nerfed in the new mod list, so if they nerf them at all then only by nerfing the weighting, i.e. for example the explosion chest treatment.
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-15 10:03:39
September 15 2020 09:53 GMT
#32339
On September 15 2020 17:17 Sapaio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2020 16:14 ASoo wrote:
I'm trying to come up with a silly Punishment ignite build.

If I'm right about how it will work (the Punishment explosion will deal normal secondary damage, like other on-death explosions), then target-side damage stats (like "increased damage taken" or resist reduction) should double-dip on ignites inflicted by the explosions, since they'll increase both the damage of the initial hit (and therefore the overkill damage), and the damage of the subsequent ignite. I want to use this to blow up worms that have been cursed with Punishment, to maximize the overkill damage and inflict big ignites.

Since worms always die instantly when hit, that means I'm looking for any sources of target-side damage amplification that don't require hitting the target. So far, I've come up with:
  • Flammability and Ele Weakness
  • The "Covered in Ash" effect from Infernal Cry
  • The fire RR from the Delve helm mod
  • The Fire Exposure applied by the Master of Fire or Heraldry cluster jewel nodes
  • Aspect of the Spider
  • The "Nearby Enemies take 10% increased Elemental Damage" mod from Ascendant Inquisitor
  • Increased damage taken per attached brand from the Runesmith passive

Can anyone think of more that I've missed?


To be honest i can't follow you and I am properly missing something.
First Punishment give increased Damage on low life enemies. The worms are not on low life, they die on hit. Do they even have a life counter and can kill on them trigger overkill.
Also how does a % of the overkill damage become bigger then the original damage source.
As I said in the start i am properly missing something.

Very possible what's going on here is that I'm wrong, not that you're confused . Here's what I'm thinking:
  • I'm not expecting the worms to take increased damage from Punishment's low-life effect; I only care about the overkill explosion here.
  • It's not that the overkill is more damage than the hit (it's not), it's that it being a separate hit from the skill that inflicts the overkill will (I hope) allow certain damage mods to apply twice.
  • If you Flameblast Sirus and ignite him with it, the damage of the ignite is not based on the size of the Flameblast hit (this is what changed in 3.0 when they killed double-dipping). It's based on the unscaled base damage of the Flameblast, plus whatever damage mods you have that apply to ignite, burning damage, damage over time, etc.
  • If you blow up a worm that's been cursed with Punishment, it deals a hit of damage whose base damage is based on your scaled damage (since it's using the amount of your overkill damage as its base damage).
  • If that hit then ignites, the ignite will be scaled (again) by stuff that scales ignites.
  • Some stats will scale both of those things: For instance, if you've converted the Punishment damage to Fire, reducing enemy fire resistance will make the overkill damage higher (which determines the size of the Punishment hit), and then it will also cause the ignite inflicted by the Punishment hit to do more damage (since ignites are fire damage).
  • This is double-dipping, i.e. damage output scaling quadratically with a single damage stat, the thing that they mostly killed with the 3.0 DoT changes.

It's very possible I've tied my brain in a knot and something in the above is wrong.

Also possible that GGG has anticipated this, and that they'll put very stringent restrictions on what can scale the damage of a Punishment explosion hit, or hard-code it to never inflict damaging ailments, specifically in order to avoid this scenario. They've tried to do that on overkill mechanics before (it's the reason that "increased fire damage" doesn't scale Herald of Ash), although as far as I know never with target-side damage mods (resist reduction does currently double-dip on Herald of Ash like I'm describing above).
Sapaio
Profile Joined October 2017
Denmark2037 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-15 12:36:21
September 15 2020 12:13 GMT
#32340
Now i get it.
Have you testet if a worm kill can deal overkill damage, as i said if worms don't have a life total. Then how can u do more damage than that?

Edit. I mean it says withering worms killed on hit, nothing about them taking damage as such.
GO OG
Prev 1 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 704
White-Ra 105
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever572
NeuroSwarm189
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv260
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe168
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr109
Other Games
summit1g8237
shahzam585
JimRising 518
C9.Mang0332
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream337
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta12
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.