• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9274 users

Path of Exile - Page 1455

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-14 22:04:50
October 14 2018 22:00 GMT
#29081
"This time around we won't be running a Flashback (or similar) event for the last month of the league. Player retention during Delve has been excellent, and due to the infinite nature of the mine, we'd like players to be able to continue their progress in the existing league without having to weigh up whether or not they'd prefer to swap to an alternate event in parallel. "

Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237779

Good thing I didn't wait for it. Delve is pretty great still, I think it might be the best league yet. Still playing which is unsual for me, though it might also have to do with playing SSF for the first time.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-15 00:13:24
October 15 2018 00:13 GMT
#29082
Yeah I ended up starting an SSF char I wanted to try a few days ago on a whim rather than saving it for the race/temp league. Glad I didn't wait lol.
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
October 15 2018 07:20 GMT
#29083
Fuck i waited for it. Hmm. Whattodo
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-26 03:37:12
October 26 2018 02:30 GMT
#29084
Back from a week away and things are a little quiet - guess people have mostly hit their league goals. Just delved to 600 in SSF (very far behind Kirby, but still ~22 overall if you remove multiple characters on the same account), and now trying to work towards 36/40 for the portal ... I've a few of the special fossil rooms to explore to which should get me the last fossil needed for "Use these...", though I've found the Molten Cavity version of Argus with fire-based attacks pretty rippy on past attempts (plus he has a proclivity for wandering multiple screens off into the darkness); Crystal Spire was pretty easy (just an Abyssal Depths-style Stygian Spire encounter), and if I can successfully path through a few rippy nodes I can see what Haunted Tomb has to offer. I've never faced Uber Elder but I've got about 15 sets ready to try out as well as gear juggled so I can use Kaom's Roots while staying res-capped, and I've picked up two Uber Atziri sets which hopefully shouldn't be too tricky. I've found one Aul, four Kurgals and two Ahuatotli's saved up - don't think I'll try for the challenges on the former but hoping the others will be OK. Breachlord challenges are a bit of a pain as a poison-based build - hard to stop DPS and wait for the kill condition.

What else? Found two The Mayor div card early on from Armourer's Strongboxes this league and figured a goal would be to finally run Perandus Manor - shaped Ivory Temple as my T16 after getting the "kill Shaper's Guardians" challenge, but ~80 maps later I haven't seen a single card; and from the ~30 Torture Chambers I've T16-ified via Zana I've only found two of The Stormcaller to attempt the last Agnerod staff. Oh well. I'd thought about rolling another character that might have fared better for either deeper delving or bosskilling (Arc? GC mines? HowA MS? Dancing Duo?) but I think I might be able to polish things off the with poison MS Assassin with the timeframe remaining. Found eight sets of Pale Council fragments (I have ~3-5 of everything bar Eber atm) but the fire version of the Volkuur Gloves remain out of my reach; ran ~35 Chimeras but only found one Boon of the First Ones to gamble on the Fenumus gloves. Oh well.
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
October 27 2018 18:55 GMT
#29085
On October 26 2018 11:30 Haasts wrote:
I've a few of the special fossil rooms to explore to which should get me the last fossil needed for "Use these...", though I've found the Molten Cavity version of Argus with fire-based attacks pretty rippy on past attempts (plus he has a proclivity for wandering multiple screens off into the darkness)


Fuck my life - completed Molten Cavity but the game froze then quit to desktop on Argus dying offscreen (had loaded him up with a million poisons); logged back in to find the node completed / the challenge done, but lost all the loot from that node including what would have been the last fossil I needed for "Use these fossils" zzzz.
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-29 13:15:41
October 29 2018 13:15 GMT
#29086
I have not been online for a while now. Pathfinder: Kingmaker released and I eaten all my time.
I am weak for party RPGs based on D&D ruleset :D
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
November 02 2018 19:52 GMT
#29087
https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9tn6yk/til_playdiablo4com_redirects_to_pathofexilecom/

lol, that's a good one.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
November 02 2018 19:55 GMT
#29088
So I guess I will not be playing D2 remastered but more PoE leagues :D
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
November 02 2018 19:59 GMT
#29089
On November 03 2018 04:55 -Archangel- wrote:
So I guess I will not be playing D2 remastered but more PoE leagues :D

the next one has the potential to be so interesting, I really need that big master rework.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
November 05 2018 07:51 GMT
#29090
Are we making our own league boys?
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
November 05 2018 14:57 GMT
#29091
On November 05 2018 16:51 Alur wrote:
Are we making our own league boys?

For the group SSF crowd that want a much harder game? :D
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
November 05 2018 16:29 GMT
#29092
On November 05 2018 23:57 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2018 16:51 Alur wrote:
Are we making our own league boys?

For the group SSF crowd that want a much harder game? :D

Simply playing in a sparsely populated but active league seems appealing. A nice middleground between ssf and regular trade.

I wonder if trade website's will work for private leagues.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-11-05 16:42:42
November 05 2018 16:41 GMT
#29093
They said pathofexile.com/trade will index private leagues, but it's unclear what the interface will look like. The fact that its on the API means that other sites will be able to as well if they choose to set up the right interface.

I too look forward to maybe trying a private league probably without any crazy difficulty modifiers just playing a guild-found style event.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
November 05 2018 19:28 GMT
#29094
but crazy mods is where it's at

the flashback leagues are always my favorite because of difficulty AND mass loot

personally I think a fun league would have a lot of mods but also have no unique items (though with the latest additions to crafting this may not be such a big deal anymore)
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
November 08 2018 19:33 GMT
#29095
Hey
Is there anyway to make a doryani's touch build work or is the skill way to bad?
Zest fanboy.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
November 08 2018 20:24 GMT
#29096
It's a bit of a meme build but it works.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2239894
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
November 08 2018 21:08 GMT
#29097
I've seen this one but it's more based on his auto summoning loop than the Touch. Hilarious concept tho
Zest fanboy.
Rhodry
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany104 Posts
November 10 2018 18:05 GMT
#29098
i am up for playing in some liquid PoE League.

Dont know what mods i would prefer though :D
TL+ Member
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
November 10 2018 23:34 GMT
#29099
Let's get some polls up and running, I might have some interested friends also, if we end up being low on players.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-11-11 00:53:31
November 11 2018 00:49 GMT
#29100
On November 09 2018 04:33 imre wrote:
Hey
Is there anyway to make a doryani's touch build work or is the skill way to bad?


You can also use Mathil's build, its pretty decent and can do lategame.(t16 guardians bit difficult tho)
For mapping you mostly use shieldcharge to kill.
For single target you use doryanis touch then.

"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
Prev 1 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM839
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 219
BRAT_OK 102
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2463
RotterdaM 839
ByuN 357
IndyStarCraft 219
MaxPax 169
RuFF_SC2 114
BRAT_OK 102
ZombieGrub77
UpATreeSC 63
SteadfastSC 40
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3200
Shuttle 665
Mini 452
EffOrt 371
Dewaltoss 83
Mind 77
910 73
Zeus 66
HiyA 62
hero 59
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 17
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3428
Counter-Strike
fl0m5403
pashabiceps1072
Fnx 651
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3584
Liquid`Hasu110
Other Games
singsing2054
Beastyqt729
ceh9697
mouzStarbuck255
XaKoH 135
C9.Mang0102
QueenE69
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 133
• StrangeGG 37
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV412
Other Games
• imaqtpie693
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.