• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:34
CEST 21:34
KST 04:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11513 users

Path of Exile - Page 1150

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-08 17:13:15
December 08 2016 16:57 GMT
#22981
On December 08 2016 21:20 -Archangel- wrote:
I am trying out a CI poison assassin using Darkscorn bow and Soulstrike quiver. I am using Snakebite gloves to get poison on hit. I need advice on how to maximise damage.
I got 2x 5L.
One is Frenzy+GMP+IncreasedCritStrike+AddedCold+Pierce - Added Cold is because I got a HoI+CoH+Assassin's Mark setup to generate charges from normal mobs and I am afraid without Added Cold I will not have enough cold damage to freeze enemies and trigger HoI to curse others with AssMark. Pierce is because of More projectile damage and I took 3 pierce points on the tree to get total of 100%.
Second 5L is Barrage+IncreasedCritStrike+IncCritDamage+Added Chaos Damage+Life Leech. I only use this vs rare mobs and bosses.
On the tree I mostly took more chaos damage nodes or those that give both more chaos and more physical.

This would be my planned lvl 82 tree (not poeplanner link): www.poeurl.com

tree looks good. you have the option of taking depth perception accuracy cluster if you need more accuracy/crit

for 100% pierce you'd need to take the 2 5% chance to pierce nodes in the pierce wheel

I've never really felt like arcane vision is worth it, but if it's big QoL improve for you I spose its ok

Don't think you will need added cold to get HoI freezes, your crit multi will handle the cold damage. you definitely want added chaos instead there. I'm not sold on Frenzy as your AoE skill but the alternative would be Blood Rage with a frenzy sidesetup, might be too much hassle

don't need life leech gem IMO, can get leech from jewel or gear. can use point blank for sweet more multiplier + double dip, or ppad

if you are easily critcapped, swap ICS for void manipulation

I'm not sure how good darkscorn will be compared to a high dps harbringer, I'm curious if it can stack up
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-08 17:42:54
December 08 2016 17:31 GMT
#22982
On December 09 2016 01:57 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2016 21:20 -Archangel- wrote:
I am trying out a CI poison assassin using Darkscorn bow and Soulstrike quiver. I am using Snakebite gloves to get poison on hit. I need advice on how to maximise damage.
I got 2x 5L.
One is Frenzy+GMP+IncreasedCritStrike+AddedCold+Pierce - Added Cold is because I got a HoI+CoH+Assassin's Mark setup to generate charges from normal mobs and I am afraid without Added Cold I will not have enough cold damage to freeze enemies and trigger HoI to curse others with AssMark. Pierce is because of More projectile damage and I took 3 pierce points on the tree to get total of 100%.
Second 5L is Barrage+IncreasedCritStrike+IncCritDamage+Added Chaos Damage+Life Leech. I only use this vs rare mobs and bosses.
On the tree I mostly took more chaos damage nodes or those that give both more chaos and more physical.

This would be my planned lvl 82 tree (not poeplanner link): www.poeurl.com

tree looks good. you have the option of taking depth perception accuracy cluster if you need more accuracy/crit

for 100% pierce you'd need to take the 2 5% chance to pierce nodes in the pierce wheel

I've never really felt like arcane vision is worth it, but if it's big QoL improve for you I spose its ok

Don't think you will need added cold to get HoI freezes, your crit multi will handle the cold damage. you definitely want added chaos instead there. I'm not sold on Frenzy as your AoE skill but the alternative would be Blood Rage with a frenzy sidesetup, might be too much hassle

don't need life leech gem IMO, can get leech from jewel or gear. can use point blank for sweet more multiplier + double dip, or ppad

if you are easily critcapped, swap ICS for void manipulation

I'm not sure how good darkscorn will be compared to a high dps harbringer, I'm curious if it can stack up

You are right about pierce lol, that middle passive I was sure said 10% pierce instead of damage lol :D
But I think I will leave it, 10% less pierce chance I will live through :D I would rather have extra passive point.

I tried a low life build without Arcane Vision and on dark maps I could barely see anything
I can only assume a CI build would be just as bad or worse. I never tried CI without it.

I might look for some more cold damage on rings or some item so I can get rid of that added cold. HoI cold is only like 47 avg at lvl 20 base cold damage. Even with crit multi and the rest it seems that might be bad but I can try without added cold damage.

I was thinking of using Atziri Flask instead of Life Leech although that only works off Chaos damage. I might try that and replace Life Leech with PPoC or maybe Slow Projectiles? (I am not sure if Point Blank is what I want since I would need to be close for it to work)

Tried using Blood Rage, it didn't work out well. Also it forces me to rush the area which is not my prefered style :D
I found it works better with life builds when you can run around with a Stone Golem whose life regen nullifies Blood Rage life loss or you can use potions to keep life up if you are not using that golem.

What is considered Crit capped? 95% or something less? Darkscorn has base 6.5% crit chance so it is hard to get crit capped without ICS.
Harbinger bow is a rare bow of some kind? That one has no chaos damage. Also I wanted to get that sweet 25% less physical damage that combination of DArkscorn and CI gives
EDIT: I am doing this build on Standard so I got access to old Soul Strike
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-08 17:36:28
December 08 2016 17:35 GMT
#22983
With ci you are always at 100% life becaue you are at 1/1 so your light radius is constantly full. Arcane vision will only allow you to "feel" your energy shield going down by giving you the visceral light radius reaction to losing ES. It's pointless.

95% is hard crit cap, although diamond flasks somewhat bypass that (they roll the capped chance twice so you can in theory be north of 99%).

hatred gives you all the cold damage you need...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
December 08 2016 17:40 GMT
#22984
On December 09 2016 02:35 Sn0_Man wrote:
With ci you are always at 100% life becaue you are at 1/1 so your light radius is constantly full. Arcane vision will only allow you to "feel" your energy shield going down by giving you the visceral light radius reaction to losing ES. It's pointless.

95% is hard crit cap, although diamond flasks somewhat bypass that (they roll the capped chance twice so you can in theory be north of 99%).

hatred gives you all the cold damage you need...

Ah lol, didn't know that. So I can save up one 1 skill point from all my future CI builds :D

I cannot fit hatred. I got Discipline, HoI and Arctic Armor. And even if I get rid of Arctic Armor I cannot fit Hatred. Also I don't need that bonus cold damage , I am physical/chaos damage.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
December 08 2016 22:01 GMT
#22985
On December 09 2016 02:31 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2016 01:57 EchelonTee wrote:
On December 08 2016 21:20 -Archangel- wrote:
I am trying out a CI poison assassin using Darkscorn bow and Soulstrike quiver. I am using Snakebite gloves to get poison on hit. I need advice on how to maximise damage.
I got 2x 5L.
One is Frenzy+GMP+IncreasedCritStrike+AddedCold+Pierce - Added Cold is because I got a HoI+CoH+Assassin's Mark setup to generate charges from normal mobs and I am afraid without Added Cold I will not have enough cold damage to freeze enemies and trigger HoI to curse others with AssMark. Pierce is because of More projectile damage and I took 3 pierce points on the tree to get total of 100%.
Second 5L is Barrage+IncreasedCritStrike+IncCritDamage+Added Chaos Damage+Life Leech. I only use this vs rare mobs and bosses.
On the tree I mostly took more chaos damage nodes or those that give both more chaos and more physical.

This would be my planned lvl 82 tree (not poeplanner link): www.poeurl.com

tree looks good. you have the option of taking depth perception accuracy cluster if you need more accuracy/crit

for 100% pierce you'd need to take the 2 5% chance to pierce nodes in the pierce wheel

I've never really felt like arcane vision is worth it, but if it's big QoL improve for you I spose its ok

Don't think you will need added cold to get HoI freezes, your crit multi will handle the cold damage. you definitely want added chaos instead there. I'm not sold on Frenzy as your AoE skill but the alternative would be Blood Rage with a frenzy sidesetup, might be too much hassle

don't need life leech gem IMO, can get leech from jewel or gear. can use point blank for sweet more multiplier + double dip, or ppad

if you are easily critcapped, swap ICS for void manipulation

I'm not sure how good darkscorn will be compared to a high dps harbringer, I'm curious if it can stack up

You are right about pierce lol, that middle passive I was sure said 10% pierce instead of damage lol :D
But I think I will leave it, 10% less pierce chance I will live through :D I would rather have extra passive point.

I tried a low life build without Arcane Vision and on dark maps I could barely see anything
I was thinking of using Atziri Flask instead of Life Leech although that only works off Chaos damage. I might try that and replace Life Leech with PPoC or maybe Slow Projectiles? (I am not sure if Point Blank is what I want since I would need to be close for it to work)

Harbinger bow is a rare bow of some kind? That one has no chaos damage. Also I wanted to get that sweet 25% less physical damage that combination of DArkscorn and CI gives
EDIT: I am doing this build on Standard so I got access to old Soul Strike

problem with only using atziri flask is limited uses, longer boss fights will bone you. I'd still run the flask though because of the synergy with poisons. all you need is physical attack leech on a jewel, or craft it on a glove (prefix) and you'll be fine for mapping. it might be hard to out leech super strong bosses, but for those situation can change your setup slightly

yes harbringer bow has no chaos damage, but since poisons are based on your physical and chaos damage, it's possible a high enough dps harbringer will bring overall more dps than a darkscorn. I don't know the breakpoints though, quite inexperienced with bow characters. yeah the 25% phys dmg taken + CI is super nice. gl mate
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
December 09 2016 00:48 GMT
#22986
I'm fairly sure I just found something amazing. Gonna test it a bit when I get home, but this looks super promising.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
December 09 2016 01:03 GMT
#22987
Just need to acquire ~ 300 chaos
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
December 09 2016 01:14 GMT
#22988
Deafening woe is now below t2 for flat es. "Slightly".
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
December 09 2016 02:25 GMT
#22989
what the heck thats so bad

greeds are still awesome
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
December 09 2016 04:29 GMT
#22990
Tried playing life based elementalist FB this league and I'm not having fun at all. I'd get 7k with belly but I still have to log like I'm CI if I use 1 divine life flask.

At least I can use chayula instead of valyrium since I don't need crit multi if I go CI.
as useful as teasalt
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 05:12:00
December 09 2016 05:06 GMT
#22991
If u want life based its better to go fb totems. Being able to move while thhe totem do the casting is pretty big.

Life is not viable for endgame red mapping unless you have bare minimum 8k+. 6-7k is fine for yellow maps. last league Ding lvl 93 crit hege AW with 7.5k life doing all the red maps
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 09:43:15
December 09 2016 05:53 GMT
#22992
Selfcast FB is a bit faster for clearspeed especially if you do c/regal recipe and u have only 5link. There's also problem with cast speed of totems if you have only like 110% inc cast speed, because you are already at edge of totem active range when it finishes the cast. You are barely even killing monsters if you go fast therefore looting is pain.
+ Show Spoiler +
e: btw not saying selfcast is better than totems in high tiers.


I agree with that life thing. I would've never got 100 if i was life because there's so many random scenarios happening from time to time.
I don't need that much defenses as I'm not going to go ham on this league because of nostalrius and I'm just doing random challenges for MTXs.

as useful as teasalt
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
December 09 2016 08:59 GMT
#22993
Haha, this talk. My CI characters when they are in 6000+ ES I am happy. My life characters are usually 3000+
I guess end game of this game is just not meant for players like me
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 09:45:36
December 09 2016 09:44 GMT
#22994
On December 09 2016 17:59 -Archangel- wrote:
Haha, this talk. My CI characters when they are in 6000+ ES I am happy. My life characters are usually 3000+
I guess end game of this game is just not meant for players like me

There's no right way to play PoE - only a right way to achieve your own goals.
as useful as teasalt
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 10:17:51
December 09 2016 10:11 GMT
#22995
On December 09 2016 18:44 Ryndika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2016 17:59 -Archangel- wrote:
Haha, this talk. My CI characters when they are in 6000+ ES I am happy. My life characters are usually 3000+
I guess end game of this game is just not meant for players like me

There's no right way to play PoE - only a right way to achieve your own goals.

Well my current goal is to finish Uber Lab and Normal Atziri once. I cba to farm for good enough items to do Shaper or Uber Atziri. And I am trying to accomplish that on Standard because doing it all from nothing on Breach does not sound fun.
Once I do both I will probably make a character on Breach to frack around a bit.

Closest character I got to power needed to do those two challenges is a 5500 ES/600 life Low Life Scion that does fire to chaos conversion and uses self cast Fireballs and Arctic Breath totems.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 10:20:44
December 09 2016 10:18 GMT
#22996
BTW, with new cast when channeling would Wither+CwC+Firestorm (and fire to chaos items) possible be a good build? :D
Maybe I could swap that instead of the Fireball I use :D
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
December 09 2016 11:10 GMT
#22997
On December 09 2016 07:01 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2016 02:31 -Archangel- wrote:
On December 09 2016 01:57 EchelonTee wrote:
On December 08 2016 21:20 -Archangel- wrote:
I am trying out a CI poison assassin using Darkscorn bow and Soulstrike quiver. I am using Snakebite gloves to get poison on hit. I need advice on how to maximise damage.
I got 2x 5L.
One is Frenzy+GMP+IncreasedCritStrike+AddedCold+Pierce - Added Cold is because I got a HoI+CoH+Assassin's Mark setup to generate charges from normal mobs and I am afraid without Added Cold I will not have enough cold damage to freeze enemies and trigger HoI to curse others with AssMark. Pierce is because of More projectile damage and I took 3 pierce points on the tree to get total of 100%.
Second 5L is Barrage+IncreasedCritStrike+IncCritDamage+Added Chaos Damage+Life Leech. I only use this vs rare mobs and bosses.
On the tree I mostly took more chaos damage nodes or those that give both more chaos and more physical.

This would be my planned lvl 82 tree (not poeplanner link): www.poeurl.com

tree looks good. you have the option of taking depth perception accuracy cluster if you need more accuracy/crit

for 100% pierce you'd need to take the 2 5% chance to pierce nodes in the pierce wheel

I've never really felt like arcane vision is worth it, but if it's big QoL improve for you I spose its ok

Don't think you will need added cold to get HoI freezes, your crit multi will handle the cold damage. you definitely want added chaos instead there. I'm not sold on Frenzy as your AoE skill but the alternative would be Blood Rage with a frenzy sidesetup, might be too much hassle

don't need life leech gem IMO, can get leech from jewel or gear. can use point blank for sweet more multiplier + double dip, or ppad

if you are easily critcapped, swap ICS for void manipulation

I'm not sure how good darkscorn will be compared to a high dps harbringer, I'm curious if it can stack up

You are right about pierce lol, that middle passive I was sure said 10% pierce instead of damage lol :D
But I think I will leave it, 10% less pierce chance I will live through :D I would rather have extra passive point.

I tried a low life build without Arcane Vision and on dark maps I could barely see anything
I was thinking of using Atziri Flask instead of Life Leech although that only works off Chaos damage. I might try that and replace Life Leech with PPoC or maybe Slow Projectiles? (I am not sure if Point Blank is what I want since I would need to be close for it to work)

Harbinger bow is a rare bow of some kind? That one has no chaos damage. Also I wanted to get that sweet 25% less physical damage that combination of DArkscorn and CI gives
EDIT: I am doing this build on Standard so I got access to old Soul Strike

problem with only using atziri flask is limited uses, longer boss fights will bone you. I'd still run the flask though because of the synergy with poisons. all you need is physical attack leech on a jewel, or craft it on a glove (prefix) and you'll be fine for mapping. it might be hard to out leech super strong bosses, but for those situation can change your setup slightly

yes harbringer bow has no chaos damage, but since poisons are based on your physical and chaos damage, it's possible a high enough dps harbringer will bring overall more dps than a darkscorn. I don't know the breakpoints though, quite inexperienced with bow characters. yeah the 25% phys dmg taken + CI is super nice. gl mate

OK, I am trying out different setups for now. Atm I switched to Discipline+ AssMark with Blasphemy. Then I got rid of HoI, and used extra slots for SpellTotem+Wither+Faster Casting.
I put Added Chaos instead of Added Cold in my Frenzy setup and got rid off Life Leech from Barrage. Currently using lvl 18 slower projectiles until my other two suggested support skills level up so I can try all 3.
My ES is not great, around 5500 but I still got some more ES nodes to take and possibly upgrade my gear in the future (I am using a self crafted 5L Vaal Regalia with 650 ES).
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 09 2016 11:53 GMT
#22998
On December 09 2016 19:18 -Archangel- wrote:
BTW, with new cast when channeling would Wither+CwC+Firestorm (and fire to chaos items) possible be a good build? :D
Maybe I could swap that instead of the Fireball I use :D

I assume you've seen this? https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5h836r/deathless_cast_while_channelling_vs_shaper/

Looks good.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
December 09 2016 12:09 GMT
#22999
Lightning trap, with voltaxic weapon switch to poison bosses is the future, calling it here.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-09 12:31:38
December 09 2016 12:22 GMT
#23000
On December 09 2016 20:53 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2016 19:18 -Archangel- wrote:
BTW, with new cast when channeling would Wither+CwC+Firestorm (and fire to chaos items) possible be a good build? :D
Maybe I could swap that instead of the Fireball I use :D

I assume you've seen this? https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5h836r/deathless_cast_while_channelling_vs_shaper/

Looks good.

Now I have. I am already thinking how to merge this with my build. We got almost same setup only he is CI and I am low life.
He does chaos life leech and I got 2 totems for those situations.
His 5L body slot is for boss clearing while I use it for fast map clearing (and I do it way faster than him as my 75% chaos GMP fireballs one shoot normal stuff even beyond the screen).
But It would be cool if I could assist my totems vs bosses with Wither that also casts shit that is not fireball :D

Also the guy has nothing to mitigate stun, I don't have a clue how he manages to map at all.
Prev 1 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 618
ProTech140
UpATreeSC 128
Nina 54
JuggernautJason50
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29238
Calm 2790
Mini 157
firebathero 125
Dewaltoss 103
soO 48
HiyA 31
Hyun 25
Bale 21
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
XaKoH 302
canceldota10
League of Legends
Doublelift599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1616
fl0m1417
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
FrodaN2223
B2W.Neo617
Beastyqt566
mouzStarbuck303
ToD186
Livibee180
KnowMe151
C9.Mang0138
Trikslyr117
RotterdaM103
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen157
Other Games
• imaqtpie1147
• Shiphtur609
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 41m
Replay Cast
3h 26m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.