• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:28
CEST 19:28
KST 02:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7879 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 457

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 455 456 457 458 459 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Gyabo
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States329 Posts
September 04 2014 06:52 GMT
#9121
I just started playing this game on PC again. Didn't realize just how bad the lag could get. One guy whiffed an ultra right in front of me and I mashed ultra to try and punish but all my character did was just stand there, no normals came out, not even any directional movement. Not all my matches were that bad but now I know what everyone is talking about with the PC lag. Is the networking beta still going on? I haven't been keeping up with that.

@DannyJ
Good to know there are still people new to the game and having fun playing. Keep it up, it's a tough but rewarding game to play.

@Marlie
One piece of advice I can give is to look for your opponent's tendencies and find a way to punish them for it. For example, the sakura player really likes to jump. Punish that by standing at her perfect jump distance and do nothing but wait for her to jump, then anti-air it. Keep doing that until you convince him that jumping is bad for his health. Another example would be the dhalsim player who likes to teleport on his wakeup. You're not going to get command grabs or frame traps until that dhalsim is convinced he should stop teleporting. I'm not sure what THawk has that can punish it...maybe EX spire or jump and condor dive? You can figure out what setups work in training mode and then use them if you notice sims teleporting a lot on wakeup. These setups will help you later since people like to backdash/teleport against grapplers. Hope this helps.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-05 00:09:41
September 05 2014 00:09 GMT
#9122
Sim teleport seems unpunishable, Thawk needs a buff or something?
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
September 05 2014 00:26 GMT
#9123
On September 05 2014 09:09 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Sim teleport seems unpunishable, Thawk needs a buff or something?


If you mean Sims teleporting behind you, you can just throw out a fast normal (or a slow one if you know it's coming). Spam jab on reaction should work with most characters.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-05 05:25:16
September 05 2014 01:27 GMT
#9124
Some more matches vs high ranked PC players:













Any constructive crits are welcome.

PS- Can someone explain to me why I am always getting regular thrown out of LP Typhoon?

From what I read its a 2 frame grab and throws are 3 frames. Like I empty jump in buffering it (and I'm like 90%+ on execution) and get tossed a lot. Maybe it's just online lag or something, I do often see moves just not coming out sometimes. I'll try and pay attention to inputs and pause on a video if I see it happen.

TBH, I think these are the hardest matchups for THAWK (probably in this order), DH, BL, VE, JU, GO, GU, MB, PO, and honorable mentions for HO, DJ,
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
September 05 2014 06:35 GMT
#9125
In SF4, when you jump, you have 4 landing frames. There are two different things that can happen based on whether you pressed a button. Empty jumps (meaning you press no buttons in the air) allow you to act immediately upon landing aside from jumping/dashing/crouching, and you can also block and tech throws immediately upon landing. If you did press a button in the air, your first two landing frames are completely vulnerable and you can't even block. However, you can still tech throws. Your second two landing frames allow you to block and tech throws but not do anything else.

If you are actually empty jumping, then your 2f command grab will come out before their 3f normal throw. That assumes that a) your input is frame perfect, meaning your input happened on the same frame you touched the ground, and b) you didn't accidentally press a button early which would cause your first 2 frames to be vulnerable. It can be really difficult to tell if you're messing this up because jumping moves have startup too, and by pressing a button 1-2f before you hit the ground, you won't be able to notice that a move even started coming out before you land.

If you pressed a button during your jump, then your 2f command grab will come out after their 3f normal throw because at Frame 0 you both perform your inputs, at Frame 3 his throw connects, and at Frame 4 your command executes, connecting by Frame 6. That's why the best thing to do if you land from a jump without connecting a move is just tech a throw.
Moderator
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
September 05 2014 06:54 GMT
#9126
Who is GU? Guile? Guy? I would imagine the former. I had to look at the character select menu to figure out who some of these were. I've never seen them like that it looked weird.

Okay here are the notes on the games I watched.

Vs Adon. When someone is spamming focus attack on your either do an armor breaker, do a 2 hit move, or jump clear. Practice your 720 punishes, you would've done much better in these games if they were on point. Calm down a bit, doing nothing on wake up (block of course) is a good idea and an excellent habit to form.

Vs Seth. Learn to walk forward and block. As a grappler it should be almost always be better for you to be in your enemies face's instead of far away. Just start to go left right left right and nudge your way forward until you learn to do this. This pressures your opponent greatly. When your opponent goes into the air you will want to stand block.

Vs. Dudely. You can punish ALL machine gun blows (!!!). If he starts to spam s.hp or f.hp try low profiling him to either whiff punish or stuff (i.e. c.mk should work). Try not to full screen condor spires (the one you do after you jump?) or you will start to get punished by people who know the match up.

Vs. Hakan. Block low especially if he spams his slide. Learn to punish properly and watch to see if he has two meters (for fadc slide).
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-05 07:07:17
September 05 2014 06:55 GMT
#9127
On September 05 2014 15:35 Excalibur_Z wrote:
In SF4, when you jump, you have 4 landing frames. There are two different things that can happen based on whether you pressed a button. Empty jumps (meaning you press no buttons in the air) allow you to act immediately upon landing aside from jumping/dashing/crouching, and you can also block and tech throws immediately upon landing. If you did press a button in the air, your first two landing frames are completely vulnerable and you can't even block. However, you can still tech throws. Your second two landing frames allow you to block and tech throws but not do anything else.

If you are actually empty jumping, then your 2f command grab will come out before their 3f normal throw. That assumes that a) your input is frame perfect, meaning your input happened on the same frame you touched the ground, and b) you didn't accidentally press a button early which would cause your first 2 frames to be vulnerable. It can be really difficult to tell if you're messing this up because jumping moves have startup too, and by pressing a button 1-2f before you hit the ground, you won't be able to notice that a move even started coming out before you land.

If you pressed a button during your jump, then your 2f command grab will come out after their 3f normal throw because at Frame 0 you both perform your inputs, at Frame 3 his throw connects, and at Frame 4 your command executes, connecting by Frame 6. That's why the best thing to do if you land from a jump without connecting a move is just tech a throw.



So I should get used to OSing a LP+LK+360 ? That would work right?

Most of the time I'm talking about an empty jump here, didn't hit any buttons.

On September 05 2014 15:54 SwatRaven wrote:
Who is GU? Guile? Guy? I would imagine the former. I had to look at the character select menu to figure out who some of these were. I've never seen them like that it looked weird.

Okay here are the notes on the games I watched.

Vs Adon. When someone is spamming focus attack on your either do an armor breaker, do a 2 hit move, or jump clear. Practice your 720 punishes, you would've done much better in these games if they were on point. Calm down a bit, doing nothing on wake up (block of course) is a good idea and an excellent habit to form.

Vs Seth. Learn to walk forward and block. As a grappler it should be almost always be better for you to be in your enemies face's instead of far away. Just start to go left right left right and nudge your way forward until you learn to do this. This pressures your opponent greatly. When your opponent goes into the air you will want to stand block.

Vs. Dudely. You can punish ALL machine gun blows (!!!). If he starts to spam s.hp or f.hp try low profiling him to either whiff punish or stuff (i.e. c.mk should work). Try not to full screen condor spires (the one you do after you jump?) or you will start to get punished by people who know the match up.

Vs. Hakan. Block low especially if he spams his slide. Learn to punish properly and watch to see if he has two meters (for fadc slide).


GU, GY.

AD player is good, he is my friend on steam, we've played a lot. need to get more consistent 720s yea.

Playing footsies with the lag by walking forward/backward is just random on steam. Until they fix it, I'm not really going to play that way. Inhibits my play for sure though.

I'm not sure what you mean by punish MGB? (what point did I miss it?) it's called condor dive. I know CD is risky and can be punished, but I will use it until I notice the guy doing so a lot, because it does a lot of things besides hit.

That guy was like the first HA I ever played so I was pretty clueless. I didn't even know he had an air throw lol.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-05 07:39:07
September 05 2014 07:18 GMT
#9128
On September 05 2014 15:55 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 15:35 Excalibur_Z wrote:
In SF4, when you jump, you have 4 landing frames. There are two different things that can happen based on whether you pressed a button. Empty jumps (meaning you press no buttons in the air) allow you to act immediately upon landing aside from jumping/dashing/crouching, and you can also block and tech throws immediately upon landing. If you did press a button in the air, your first two landing frames are completely vulnerable and you can't even block. However, you can still tech throws. Your second two landing frames allow you to block and tech throws but not do anything else.

If you are actually empty jumping, then your 2f command grab will come out before their 3f normal throw. That assumes that a) your input is frame perfect, meaning your input happened on the same frame you touched the ground, and b) you didn't accidentally press a button early which would cause your first 2 frames to be vulnerable. It can be really difficult to tell if you're messing this up because jumping moves have startup too, and by pressing a button 1-2f before you hit the ground, you won't be able to notice that a move even started coming out before you land.

If you pressed a button during your jump, then your 2f command grab will come out after their 3f normal throw because at Frame 0 you both perform your inputs, at Frame 3 his throw connects, and at Frame 4 your command executes, connecting by Frame 6. That's why the best thing to do if you land from a jump without connecting a move is just tech a throw.



So I should get used to OSing a LP+LK+360 ? That would work right?

Most of the time I'm talking about an empty jump here, didn't hit any buttons.

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 15:54 SwatRaven wrote:
Who is GU? Guile? Guy? I would imagine the former. I had to look at the character select menu to figure out who some of these were. I've never seen them like that it looked weird.

Okay here are the notes on the games I watched.

Vs Adon. When someone is spamming focus attack on your either do an armor breaker, do a 2 hit move, or jump clear. Practice your 720 punishes, you would've done much better in these games if they were on point. Calm down a bit, doing nothing on wake up (block of course) is a good idea and an excellent habit to form.

Vs Seth. Learn to walk forward and block. As a grappler it should be almost always be better for you to be in your enemies face's instead of far away. Just start to go left right left right and nudge your way forward until you learn to do this. This pressures your opponent greatly. When your opponent goes into the air you will want to stand block.

Vs. Dudely. You can punish ALL machine gun blows (!!!). If he starts to spam s.hp or f.hp try low profiling him to either whiff punish or stuff (i.e. c.mk should work). Try not to full screen condor spires (the one you do after you jump?) or you will start to get punished by people who know the match up.

Vs. Hakan. Block low especially if he spams his slide. Learn to punish properly and watch to see if he has two meters (for fadc slide).


GU, GY.

AD player is good, he is my friend on steam, we've played a lot. need to get more consistent 720s yea.

Playing footsies with the lag by walking forward/backward is just random on steam. Until they fix it, I'm not really going to play that way. Inhibits my play for sure though.

I'm not sure what you mean by punish MGB? (what point did I miss it?) it's called condor dive. I know CD is risky and can be punished, but I will use it until I notice the guy doing so a lot, because it does a lot of things besides hit.

That guy was like the first HA I ever played so I was pretty clueless. I didn't even know he had an air throw lol.


you can punish all machine gun blows on block with your command grab & 720 ultra (maybe super too). I noticed you didn't punish it lol. I can't seem to view the video right now sorry but I know you didn't punish. It is a hard one for the l.mgb anyway.

Yea footsies online are... meh right now.

edit: I added you on steam btw

The MGB punish was just at the start. Something small but I notice it because I play against a Dudely all the time.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
September 05 2014 23:53 GMT
#9129


Time goes by fast when you're having fun. A new batch of episodes is already here
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-08 00:31:39
September 08 2014 00:31 GMT
#9130
I'm assuming this is bad translation issues lol

[image loading]
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
September 08 2014 00:37 GMT
#9131
On September 08 2014 09:31 MarlieChurphy wrote:
I'm assuming this is bad translation issues lol

[image loading]


I dont think so? buttons on soft knockdown gives quick rise, on hard knockdown gives delayed wakeup. Could prob be explained better though.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
September 08 2014 01:04 GMT
#9132
So you can't do a delayed when you can do a quick and vise versa?

So why then can't you use the 'left stick' to tap down the same instead of the button thing?

Btw, is there a way to turn the button thing off because I'm always quickrising on accident when I didn't want one.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
September 08 2014 01:09 GMT
#9133
There's no way to turn it off, you have to turn it off in your brain. And delayed wakeup is only for hard knockdowns (sweeps, throws, supers, ultras) and has the same input as quickrise for soft knockdowns except for the down direction thing, which is whatever. The down input causing quickrise screws me up a lot more than the button presses which are more deliberate.
Moderator
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
September 08 2014 01:13 GMT
#9134
On September 08 2014 10:09 Excalibur_Z wrote:
There's no way to turn it off, you have to turn it off in your brain. And delayed wakeup is only for hard knockdowns (sweeps, throws, supers, ultras) and has the same input as quickrise for soft knockdowns except for the down direction thing, which is whatever. The down input causing quickrise screws me up a lot more than the button presses which are more deliberate.



In this game it's more sensitive or something, I recall it being hard to get the hang of in third strike
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
September 08 2014 06:59 GMT
#9135
Most of the time, I quick-rise using down. Don't know why, I've gotten used to that now
EZ4ENCE
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4020 Posts
September 08 2014 10:21 GMT
#9136
Seems pretty strange that both knockdowns have 2 options, the only difference is now that a hard knockdown takes longer. I can see why this sounds pretty silly when you look at it from a beginner's point of view. We might as well call it short and long knockdown now. I'd actually prefer it if either the short or long version for both would require button input, not the opposite one. And if they could change the falling animation in some way so you could see which one it is, that would be even greater. This could be way clearer for starting players (for which fighting games are too difficult as it is).
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 08 2014 14:07 GMT
#9137
On September 08 2014 19:21 aseq wrote:
Seems pretty strange that both knockdowns have 2 options, the only difference is now that a hard knockdown takes longer. I can see why this sounds pretty silly when you look at it from a beginner's point of view. We might as well call it short and long knockdown now. I'd actually prefer it if either the short or long version for both would require button input, not the opposite one. And if they could change the falling animation in some way so you could see which one it is, that would be even greater. This could be way clearer for starting players (for which fighting games are too difficult as it is).


It's inconsistent mostly because delayed wake up on hard knockdown was added as a patch aid to stop people from abusing unblockable setups.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
September 08 2014 14:23 GMT
#9138
What? I thought both quickrise and DWU was by doubletapping downwards. That's all I've been doing, so how do I DWU then? Which buttons?
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
September 08 2014 15:36 GMT
#9139
It... says right there. You press 2 buttons while you're on the ground. If it works it says "technical".
Moderator
Firkraag8
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1006 Posts
September 08 2014 16:09 GMT
#9140
On September 09 2014 00:36 Excalibur_Z wrote:
It... says right there. You press 2 buttons while you're on the ground. If it works it says "technical".


Sorry I wrote that on mobile, I couldn't see it at the time. Alright then, I knew about the technical. Thanks.
Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Prev 1 455 456 457 458 459 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM712
TKL 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 712
ByuN 301
TKL 259
mouzHeroMarine 151
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 45
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25310
Calm 3217
Shuttle 1169
Horang2 505
Soulkey 194
Dewaltoss 125
Rush 119
Zeus 63
Free 38
Hyun 33
[ Show more ]
sorry 28
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 20
Bale 18
PianO 18
Rock 16
Aegong 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1346
League of Legends
KnowMe50
Counter-Strike
fl0m4677
Fnx 619
pashabiceps614
x6flipin470
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
singsing1992
Liquid`RaSZi1486
Beastyqt647
ceh9465
C9.Mang0326
Khaldor234
crisheroes229
Grubby222
420jenkins191
dupreeh174
IndyStarCraft 161
QueenE95
Trikslyr85
B2W.Neo76
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 17
• EnkiAlexander 8
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3278
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3131
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur820
• imaqtpie425
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 32m
INu's Battles
17h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 32m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.