• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12169 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 437

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 435 436 437 438 439 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 15 2014 16:50 GMT
#8721
On June 15 2014 14:13 OoFuzer wrote:
Guys i'm going to buy my first fightstick. I have 2 options:
1) MadCatz Arcade Fightstick PRO
2) Hori SCV

I can't try them, so I just can blind-buy one of them. In your experience, which one is better and why?

thanks a lot.

I can't tell you anything about the Hori since I've never played on one, but that Mad Catz stick is amazing. It'll do you really well.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 15 2014 17:46 GMT
#8722
On June 16 2014 00:40 WindWolf wrote:
Did Popi play Yun during the DH main tournament?


Mostly used Yun, very few Cammy matches.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Aelfric
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Turkey1496 Posts
June 15 2014 18:02 GMT
#8723
On June 16 2014 01:50 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 14:13 OoFuzer wrote:
Guys i'm going to buy my first fightstick. I have 2 options:
1) MadCatz Arcade Fightstick PRO
2) Hori SCV

I can't try them, so I just can blind-buy one of them. In your experience, which one is better and why?

thanks a lot.

I can't tell you anything about the Hori since I've never played on one, but that Mad Catz stick is amazing. It'll do you really well.

Does it have a usb output? I want to use it on pc.
Tomorrow never comes until its too late...
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 15 2014 18:04 GMT
#8724
On June 16 2014 02:46 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:40 WindWolf wrote:
Did Popi play Yun during the DH main tournament?


Mostly used Yun, very few Cammy matches.

Ok. He won the Swedish E-Sport Championships with Yun, and I don't remember him playing Yun in AE 2012
EZ4ENCE
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
June 15 2014 19:26 GMT
#8725
On June 16 2014 03:02 Aelfric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 01:50 Duka08 wrote:
On June 15 2014 14:13 OoFuzer wrote:
Guys i'm going to buy my first fightstick. I have 2 options:
1) MadCatz Arcade Fightstick PRO
2) Hori SCV

I can't try them, so I just can blind-buy one of them. In your experience, which one is better and why?

thanks a lot.

I can't tell you anything about the Hori since I've never played on one, but that Mad Catz stick is amazing. It'll do you really well.

Does it have a usb output? I want to use it on pc.


Both the PS3 and the Xbox versions have USB connections, but the Xbox one is much simpler to use on the PC. You only need to install a Xbox controller driver to get it to work, but for the PS3 one you have to have both drivers and some sort of controller application (MotionInJoy is the one I use).

So yes, it works on PC. Get the Xbox one if it doesn't matter to you.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 16 2014 21:04 GMT
#8726
Picked up one of the MadCatz Arcade Fightstick PRO with the deals they had recently, to supplement my current stick. I'm eager to play on it later not just to give it a test run, but also try playing with the square gate again. When I was new to stick two years ago, I switched to an octogate and preferred it a lot, but now that I have more experience, the square gate didn't feel as awkward as I expected. Want to see if it has any effect on my play, or making any motions more/less difficult.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 17 2014 02:00 GMT
#8727
Well, first day of USF4 on Xbox live for me
Never played as bad.Feels weird being a 3k5 player on PC being stomped at 500PP on console.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
June 17 2014 02:25 GMT
#8728
Just hit 5k BP with Hugo. thought I'd post the match that put me over since it was pretty fun hah. I SPD this guy so many times I almost felt bad, but then I remembered all the hard games I've had along the way lol.

It is what it is
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 17 2014 19:49 GMT
#8729
Watching videos of Ultra makes me wish the PC version would come sooner rather than later. But since we have SSDs, I guess we get back the wait with shorter loading times.
EZ4ENCE
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
June 17 2014 19:58 GMT
#8730
i hope you don't play against me in PC or you will have to wait for my slow hdd -_-;;
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Shottaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom414 Posts
June 17 2014 20:08 GMT
#8731
Noob reporting for duty.

Q. Why doesn't Rose have an overhead?
Praise the sun! \o/
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
June 17 2014 20:12 GMT
#8732
On June 18 2014 05:08 Shottaz wrote:
Noob reporting for duty.

Q. Why doesn't Rose have an overhead?


half of the characters don't have one.
And all is illuminated.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 17 2014 20:50 GMT
#8733
On June 18 2014 05:08 Shottaz wrote:
Noob reporting for duty.

Q. Why doesn't Rose have an overhead?


She has amazing throw range + close MK mix ups if you need a better way to open people up.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
June 17 2014 21:27 GMT
#8734
anyone else having trouble online vs special spamming new giefs? that greenhand is too fast for me
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 17 2014 22:01 GMT
#8735
On June 18 2014 06:27 St3MoR wrote:
anyone else having trouble online vs special spamming new giefs? that greenhand is too fast for me

Funny enough I've actually been having a riot playing new Gief, because now he plays at the speed I've always wanted. I don't even spam green hand or scrub out like that, but I love punishing with it. Makes them respect you more at various distances.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 18 2014 05:39 GMT
#8736
PC version now up for pre-order on Steam!
EZ4ENCE
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
June 18 2014 18:42 GMT
#8737
wow. There is a huge influx of noobs on XboxLive for AE. Was there a sale?

I started practicing Dudley. Man he is fun to play. I also love that he has no close/far normals. I play him in a cody-ish style.. (he's my main).
That juggle with the ex duck punches seems like one of the hardest combos in the game.
C.HK -> duck P -> EX duck P. I could only juggle the EX duck P twice from hundreds of attempts. A lof of times machinegun comes out.. Silly SF4 input buffer.
And all is illuminated.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 18 2014 19:34 GMT
#8738
On June 19 2014 03:42 freelander wrote:
wow. There is a huge influx of noobs on XboxLive for AE. Was there a sale?.

AE is free right now with Xbox Live Gold. Until June 30 (it'll work forever, but you need to obtain it before then).

So with the Ultra digital upgrade you can get USF4 for $15 with XBL Gold right now.

I'm guessing that's where the influx might be from
Shottaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom414 Posts
June 19 2014 21:28 GMT
#8739
Waiting for opponent pops up in at least 50% of my games. I even had a game just now where the message popped up while we were both on 1% health and I couldn't even block a fireball, my char was stationary and I was holding back and I ate it, not even block ate it.

Do you guys just find a guy with decent connection and play endless? I've just been doing arcade mode with find match enabled.
Praise the sun! \o/
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 19 2014 21:54 GMT
#8740
On June 20 2014 06:28 Shottaz wrote:
Waiting for opponent pops up in at least 50% of my games. I even had a game just now where the message popped up while we were both on 1% health and I couldn't even block a fireball, my char was stationary and I was holding back and I ate it, not even block ate it.

Do you guys just find a guy with decent connection and play endless? I've just been doing arcade mode with find match enabled.

If you want to do ranked you should go to Ranked Match and search for Custom Matches. That way you get to find people with good connections (green bars). Doing quick matches and arcade mode queues you're bound to find anything and everything.
Prev 1 435 436 437 438 439 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings68
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta17
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9058
GuemChi 835
Artosis 804
Rain 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
monkeys_forever181
League of Legends
Doublelift6011
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3473
Other Games
FrodaN2339
Liquid`RaSZi1756
JimRising 488
C9.Mang0443
Livibee367
Maynarde167
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 52
• Sammyuel 36
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1440
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur583
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.