• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11649 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 439

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 437 438 439 440 441 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 24 2014 07:22 GMT
#8761
Except that I haven't had the best pre - ordering experience with non-steam sources. I would rather pre - order through Steam for a better experience, even if it means paying a bit more
EZ4ENCE
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
June 24 2014 07:56 GMT
#8762
On June 24 2014 16:22 WindWolf wrote:
Except that I haven't had the best pre - ordering experience with non-steam sources. I would rather pre - order through Steam for a better experience, even if it means paying a bit more


The comments on SRK were concerning this as well, people seemed to be ok with GMG in previous instances.

What exactly has happened to you?
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
June 24 2014 09:44 GMT
#8763
Oh snap, Primal Rage 2 for EVO lol

http://kotaku.com/super-rare-arcade-game-now-playable-like-its-no-big-dea-1594684035?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 24 2014 09:45 GMT
#8764
On June 24 2014 16:56 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2014 16:22 WindWolf wrote:
Except that I haven't had the best pre - ordering experience with non-steam sources. I would rather pre - order through Steam for a better experience, even if it means paying a bit more


The comments on SRK were concerning this as well, people seemed to be ok with GMG in previous instances.

What exactly has happened to you?

Took a little while before I got my Transistor pre - order from HB
EZ4ENCE
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-24 13:25:41
June 24 2014 13:24 GMT
#8765
That's not a big deal since the game has already been out for months on other platforms and in japan even longer.

My only question is when I bought PC SF4 2007, it came in a box and I had to use xbox/windows live to install and play on. This thing says it uses steam, did they consolidate or something? How does that work?
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
June 24 2014 14:02 GMT
#8766
On June 24 2014 22:24 MarlieChurphy wrote:
That's not a big deal since the game has already been out for months on other platforms and in japan even longer.

My only question is when I bought PC SF4 2007, it came in a box and I had to use xbox/windows live to install and play on. This thing says it uses steam, did they consolidate or something? How does that work?

The process is detailed here.
Shottaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom414 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-24 21:03:27
June 24 2014 21:02 GMT
#8767
USF4 upgrade for £9

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/action/ultra-street-fighter-iv-upgrade/

Use the coupon “APIZS9-460INI-BL4WZ9″
Registers on Steam
Requires Ultra Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

I'm not sure if this is even a good deal but I just picked it up for that price.
Praise the sun! \o/
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
June 25 2014 14:37 GMT
#8768
[image loading]

Oh sweet! I've been waiting for this. Ryan is good enough to catch top 8 at any event. I hope he won't abandon Sagat for Yun though.

He is very good at the game, well-spoken and intelligent. I'd even say he's the second best Sagat. Why do people dislike him again?
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 25 2014 14:48 GMT
#8769
He gets angry and start being rude sometimes.
Like, he was very angry at Madcatz for sending Mago at a Capcom 25th anniversary qualifying tournament when he was already qualified. Kept Ryan from qualifying.

Ryan is old school, and you don't stay in this scene that long without making yourself being hated by some people.

By the way, he's with Dignitas. Got announced yesterday.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
June 25 2014 14:51 GMT
#8770
On June 25 2014 23:37 kuresuti wrote:
[image loading]

Oh sweet! I've been waiting for this. Ryan is good enough to catch top 8 at any event. I hope he won't abandon Sagat for Yun though.

He is very good at the game, well-spoken and intelligent. I'd even say he's the second best Sagat. Why do people dislike him again?


Dignitas picked him up

http://www.team-dignitas.org/articles/news/Fighting/5359/Ryan-Hart-a.k.a.-Prodigal-Son-joins-Team-Dignitas/
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
June 25 2014 15:16 GMT
#8771
If they hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up.
It is what it is
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
June 25 2014 15:24 GMT
#8772
When I first discovered the FGC I was blown away by how badmannered pretty much all the players are. That's why I don't get the dislike for Ryan. Most of the top players have bad baggage but still don't get the hate Ryan does. Somehow I feel like it's because Ryan isn't American but whatever.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
June 26 2014 00:24 GMT
#8773
On June 24 2014 23:02 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2014 22:24 MarlieChurphy wrote:
That's not a big deal since the game has already been out for months on other platforms and in japan even longer.

My only question is when I bought PC SF4 2007, it came in a box and I had to use xbox/windows live to install and play on. This thing says it uses steam, did they consolidate or something? How does that work?

The process is detailed here.



ty, dunno how I missed this.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 29 2014 19:15 GMT
#8774
While waiting for Ultra to arrive on PC, I decided to mostly do trials.

I'm trying to understand Chun-Li Lv 19 (Target Combo, c.HP, M.Birdkick, Super). The first three parts are relatively easy, but what I don't get is how you do M.Birdkick into Super.
EZ4ENCE
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
June 29 2014 20:07 GMT
#8775
should be a regular link
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
June 29 2014 20:14 GMT
#8776
Yeah, SBK isn't super cancellable, so you have to wait out the animation and link Super.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12261 Posts
June 29 2014 20:55 GMT
#8777
On June 30 2014 04:15 WindWolf wrote:
While waiting for Ultra to arrive on PC, I decided to mostly do trials.

I'm trying to understand Chun-Li Lv 19 (Target Combo, c.HP, M.Birdkick, Super). The first three parts are relatively easy, but what I don't get is how you do M.Birdkick into Super.


M SBK is + on hit (I think +4?) so you link the super afterward. I can't remember if that trial insists you use the MK version of super, but it's the fastest (2f) so it's easiest to hit.
Moderator
SwARmZzz
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada193 Posts
June 29 2014 20:58 GMT
#8778
Talked about Momochi's Ken a few days ago... But that pressure with...


Some more down to the wire infiltration Hakan...
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
June 29 2014 21:13 GMT
#8779
Nishikin played so bad compared to his usual self, it was really strange.
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 29 2014 22:38 GMT
#8780
As someone who play against very good Juri pretty often, it's always funny to see how clueless people are about the character in the US.
Ultradavid, james chen ( and probably Rico ) weren't even aware that Juri has the same close MK as Rose to beat throws.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Prev 1 437 438 439 440 441 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7765
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4180
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g6612
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1650
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo721
crisheroes417
Beastyqt393
Livibee180
Pyrionflax161
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• blackmanpl 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1439
• Shiphtur728
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 6m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
16h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.