• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:35
CEST 17:35
KST 00:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 440

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 438 439 440 441 442 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
SwARmZzz
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada193 Posts
June 30 2014 04:28 GMT
#8781
Infiltration literally comes back from loser's round 1 to win it all...
Has that been done before...? Hopefully he didn't get exposed too much prior to EVO...
Momochi, the official kong of CEO...
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
June 30 2014 04:35 GMT
#8782
He didn't lose round 1, he just lost in pool.

And he did lose round 1 > get into Grand finals during canadacup 2011 afaik
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
SwARmZzz
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada193 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-30 11:51:16
June 30 2014 11:49 GMT
#8783
^ Yes, so he lost in pools and started off from loser's first round... Whats your point...?

Didn't say he wasn't lucky along the way.... Them chokes...
ain
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany786 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-30 14:44:50
June 30 2014 14:44 GMT
#8784
On June 30 2014 13:28 SwARmZzz wrote:
Infiltration literally comes back from loser's round 1 to win it all...
Has that been done before...? Hopefully he didn't get exposed too much prior to EVO...


He does that all the time. It's intentional.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 30 2014 16:14 GMT
#8785
Infil's road to the grand finals was interesting at times, but once he got there he seemed in the zone. Really impressive play with Akuma's changes. That st.HP cancel sets up for some solid pressure and crazy mixups at times.
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-30 22:13:29
June 30 2014 22:07 GMT
#8786
Has there been any word from Capcom if they're gonna patch the game again for the physical release? I mean, there seems to be so many issues that they can't not do it.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 30 2014 23:49 GMT
#8787
On July 01 2014 07:07 Ophe wrote:
Has there been any word from Capcom if they're gonna patch the game again for the physical release? I mean, there seems to be so many issues that they can't not do it.


What kind of issues?
I'm hoping PC gets a patch before release.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-01 09:57:09
July 01 2014 09:55 GMT
#8788
On July 01 2014 08:49 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 07:07 Ophe wrote:
Has there been any word from Capcom if they're gonna patch the game again for the physical release? I mean, there seems to be so many issues that they can't not do it.


What kind of issues?
I'm hoping PC gets a patch before release.


It's way more laggy than GFWL ever was. You can still get good connections to other players but even then you sometimes get random lagspikes. There are also sound issues, mainly the announcer having weird volumes and stuff (I haven't experienced this particular issue myself). They removed the ability to mute your own mic ingame, which is pretty annoying. I like to talk with friends over Skype while I play sometimes and I'd like for my opponents to not listen in on the conversation.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they are working on all of these issues. They already fixed some other stuff after the switch to Steamworks.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 01 2014 15:16 GMT
#8789
On July 01 2014 18:55 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 08:49 Torte de Lini wrote:
On July 01 2014 07:07 Ophe wrote:
Has there been any word from Capcom if they're gonna patch the game again for the physical release? I mean, there seems to be so many issues that they can't not do it.


What kind of issues?
I'm hoping PC gets a patch before release.


It's way more laggy than GFWL ever was. You can still get good connections to other players but even then you sometimes get random lagspikes. There are also sound issues, mainly the announcer having weird volumes and stuff (I haven't experienced this particular issue myself). They removed the ability to mute your own mic ingame, which is pretty annoying. I like to talk with friends over Skype while I play sometimes and I'd like for my opponents to not listen in on the conversation.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they are working on all of these issues. They already fixed some other stuff after the switch to Steamworks.

Looking at SteamDB, Capcom has patched the PC version alot since they moved away from GFWL privately
EZ4ENCE
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
July 01 2014 15:24 GMT
#8790
I'm gonna take a break until Ultra. Usually I create the games and when a lagspike occurs the host can't do any inputs for a couple of seconds after. This has spawned a new meta apparently because people keep mashing ultras during a lag spike and I can't block it -.-
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
July 01 2014 16:09 GMT
#8791
On July 02 2014 00:24 kuresuti wrote:
I'm gonna take a break until Ultra. Usually I create the games and when a lagspike occurs the host can't do any inputs for a couple of seconds after. This has spawned a new meta apparently because people keep mashing ultras during a lag spike and I can't block it -.-

I've stopped playing for the same reason. I didn't know that it's the host that is unable to block, only that it's always me. But that makes sense since I always host when I play.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
July 02 2014 10:48 GMT
#8792
Pretty cool list with notable players coming to EVO. I'm not sure if it's complete.

Nice to see all the best players coming out of the woodwork. I'll be rooting for Alioune, Laugh, Momochi, Smug, Ryan Hart, Gootecks and Mike Ross. The other favorites (Daigo, Sako, Bon-chan) will do well even if I'm not rooting for them

I hope Momochi's godlike streaks have not been flukes.
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
July 02 2014 15:32 GMT
#8793
I've been a long time KOG fan cant wait to see how he does. EVO IS SO HYPE !!!!
It is what it is
Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
July 05 2014 09:57 GMT
#8794
Topanga cup going on right now. Almost every big name in Japan is there.

http://www.twitch.tv/topanga_charitycup
Kair0s
Profile Joined April 2007
33 Posts
July 07 2014 21:43 GMT
#8795
Looking to try this on the PC

Can I use my xbox 360 controller, /w pc adapter?
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
July 07 2014 22:13 GMT
#8796
On July 08 2014 06:43 Kair0s wrote:
Looking to try this on the PC

Can I use my xbox 360 controller, /w pc adapter?

Yes.
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
July 08 2014 05:45 GMT
#8797
On July 08 2014 06:43 Kair0s wrote:
Looking to try this on the PC

Can I use my xbox 360 controller, /w pc adapter?

if it is wired you don't need an adapter I believe
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 09 2014 15:51 GMT
#8798
Just watched the CEO final vod. Man, Infiltration sure knows how to play Akuma properly.

To sad Evo takes place at the same time as TI4
EZ4ENCE
Rayeth
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States883 Posts
July 09 2014 15:55 GMT
#8799
On July 10 2014 00:51 WindWolf wrote:
Just watched the CEO final vod. Man, Infiltration sure knows how to play Akuma properly.

To sad Evo takes place at the same time as TI4


Multitwitch! Problem solved.

(or mulitple monitors)
The Innocent shall suffer... big time.
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
July 09 2014 15:55 GMT
#8800
On July 10 2014 00:51 WindWolf wrote:
Just watched the CEO final vod. Man, Infiltration sure knows how to play Akuma properly.

To sad Evo takes place at the same time as TI4

Oh come now, you know which tournament you'd rather watch
Prev 1 438 439 440 441 442 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 52
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi979
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo697
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
OSC
7h 25m
Replay Cast
7h 25m
OSC
20h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.